Forgotten Title Help please!

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by PlayingSchupid, Sep 22, 2020.

1. PlayingSchupid

PlayingSchupid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Protagonist is a woman tramsmigrator from modern world to an ancient world.

Before she transmigrated, she had a boyfriend who was ambitious and broke up with her for I think an heiress of the hospital he is working on, but what the douchebag don't know is that, the protagonist is a traditional medicine practitioner. She has a fixed amount of money she is getting from everyone she healed. She uses acupuncture.

She died due to explosion I think when she ride on a taxi, then she transmigrated.

2. Meloman

Meloman My dog is lazier than me

Reading List:
    Link
    Did she have scars on her face put mud on face to heal and literally hold onto the ML’s thigh to get out of town?

Edit: found the one I was thinking of, but it’s not what you want, I guess... https://www.novelupdates.com/series/mesmerizing-ghost-doctor/?pg=6

but I do remember reading that one you are looking for too... oh let me check

nope, do you remember more details... I’ve read many female doctor transmigrations... sort of mix them up

Last edited: Sep 22, 2020
  3. PlayingSchupid

PlayingSchupid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read that novel you said before, it's not it. I can't actually quite remember much. I just know that it's the first few chapters that I've described.

She is known for a name because she uses acupuncture. I think it starts with one hand or one needle, I'm not sure.

Also read lots of those genres and recently switched to bl so i sort of mixed them up too.

4. Meloman

Meloman My dog is lazier than me

Reading List:
    Link
    I checked a dozen novels- still can’t see it. Probably it was less good than some other stuff- hence I can’t find it... I’m re-reading Superstars of Tomorrow now...