Japanese THE MARQUIS’ ELDEST SON’S LASCIVIOUS STORY

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by TottalNooB, Sep 26, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TottalNooB

TottalNooB Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was Last Updated a Month ago, was not aware of the 3 month rule.

Name: The Marquis’ Eldest Son’s Lascivious Story(侯爵嫡男好色物語)
    Raw Link:
    https://novel18.syosetu.com/n9598df/
    NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/the-marquis-eldest-sons-lascivious-story/
    Why It Should Get Picked Up:
    The novel is pretty good, one of the first R-18 (ero-novel) I read but I quite like it, it has a lot of world-building and even though the story is about s*x you feel like it's in a real-world, the character acts like most men probably would in their position and I think the author is pretty good

I wish someone picked it up, Banana Translations has a great translation and kept most terms from the previous translator BUT he is extremely slow and rarely posts, I want more chapters, I think it's sad that a good story isn't available for everyone.

Not only that but it seems that Banana is doing the same thing the previous translator did where he gets slower and slower and then drops it.

This novel has 87 chapters translated and 226 posted in raws, I think it should get a lot more people reading it.

I love world-building and medieval worlds with politics, this novel shows hints of that(seems like it really opens in the second arc but that's 20+ chapters away), and it also has the ero parts which I would say are pretty good.

Description:
    Japanese salaryman was reincarnated in a different world with swords and magic. He reincarnated into the family of a powerful noble. One day when he became twelve years old, he was suddenly summoned by his father.

「 I do not mind whether it is a woman in the town or a maid in our house, learn about women.」

Having gained the permission of his father, he uses his power as a noble to have his way with women.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2020
  2. Zones

Zones Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hasn't been 3 months

3. Not Red Yet

Not Red Yet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Really, this is not a reason to make a Novel pickup request.

4. TottalNooB

TottalNooB Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Didn't see the 3 months things

5. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Locked. You know why justabotwork

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.