Korean The Emperor's Dog

Discussion in 'Novel Pickup Request' started by theilikepie, Mar 26, 2019.

1. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
  2. evilbonsai

evilbonsai Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. evilbonsai

Reading List:
    Link
    @myling have you read this. if then can u post a summary when you can

myling likes this.
  4. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg
    I read it long ago
    It super cute and funny :blob_grin:

the Mc reborn as dog and cuss out loud .*** (cuss word like fuck! or Shit):blobangery:
    she thought she would become a daughter of a emperor like a novel she read and got super excited for her second life.
    Also her favorite food is chocolate!:blob_teary:
    The two guys hear this and is like WTF! A dog just said ***(Shit, or fuck) Am I crazy? I need to rest:blobdizzy:
    Then she sees how handsome the prince and duke is so she begs them to raise her and she will repay the favor.
    The prince agrees and she gets to live in the castle where the prince knight give her harsh (?)training since she is still a dog which he hates.
    She becomes a instant hit and long story short the prince announce she was a holy beast to justify her talking so Mc studies to be a good dog that is useful. Hunting dog!
    However she still a handful because she cause accidents such as refusing dog food.
    The Mc wants to become a human so she agrees to be a subject of experiments by wacky prince older sister who a great magician.

It was most fluff and comedy at first but later Mc as a dog gets involved with politics .
    i think she try to spy but thanks to her terrible acting skills get found out. Apparently she is terrible at being a dog.
    I dropped it because I have like 200 plus novels I didn't finish but later her brother comes out as a enemy ? Shrugs:blobunsure:

Aymee, Marie_0720, Mikaa and 5 others like this.
  5. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes ...The cover totally spoils itself!:facepalm:

6. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Which one? That sounds familiar.... What the title?

7. Aquaa

Aquaa 『We Lost The Summer』

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy book and highness

myling likes this.
  8. myling

myling Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou ! I am glad I asked since this is not the one I was thinking . The one I thought it was is a korean novel I skimmed long ago.
    I am glad to find new webtoon to read !:blobhug:

Aquaa likes this.
  9. evilbonsai

Reading List:
    Link
    don't judge a book by it's cover :D

10. jiang ying yue

jiang ying yue 神様!

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm actually translating this now, it's a good novel!

JPeach and theilikepie like this.
  11. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nice. Thank you

12. maylinlattmoe

maylinlattmoe Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That part where she cursed was so funny lol.

Mikaa likes this.
  13. Corunee

Corunee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    taken from the spanish translation

Mc is not very intelligent and she admits it many times herself, it is very funny. :blob_patpat:

The Quick Brown Fox

Chapter 39

While saying that, I thought that the situation did not fit with the fact that he was stroking me. I have seen him angry many times, but it was the first time I had heard such an angry voice from him. It was a silent anger.

"It's my fault," Nechesian replied softly.

Earlier I said that it was not my fault for being sick, but I really couldn't say that it was exactly like that. It was my fault that I ate it all because it tasted like chocolate. So actually, it was my mistake and not Nechesian's.

That chocolate was my last meal. If I had known earlier, I would have eaten every last piece of chocolate without leaving any remaining pieces.:blob_pout:

"So I can just stare?" Is there no other way?

"All I have to do is remove the spell, but it's difficult to completely neutralize it."

My fear grew greater upon hearing Nechesian's grim voice. I couldn't believe it, I was fine before, and now I was sick enough to argue whether I was going to die or live.

"If there's anything you can do, do it now."

Nechesian cast a mysterious spell on me on His Majesty's orders. The words of the spell sounded like a lullaby to me.

I could feel it was effective. I felt more comfortable breathing and that my body temperature, which previously seemed to be boiling like lava, gradually decreased. When Nechesian finished reciting his last spell, only a few symptoms remained, slight dizziness and confusion, like the symptoms of a severe cold.

"Her fever's down, but I'll have to wait and see how it goes."

"Then don't go back to the Tower right now and stay in the Imperial Palace." So if something happens, you can come immediately.

After giving the order, the Emperor asked Abel and Nechesian to leave. Everything was quiet again. He had said that he had removed the spell but was still suffering from pain.

"You are a stupid little dog."

When he finished saying those words, His Majesty laid me down comfortably and covered me with a blanket. I fell asleep after that. I was relieved to know that I would not die. As soon as I sighed in relief, I fell asleep as if I had passed out.

Aisen looked at Hari moaning. Seeing her like this while she slept made him uncomfortable. If he could, he would take her everywhere and watch her so that she couldn't do anything useless, but she couldn't. He didn't want to cage a free-spirited puppy due to his greed.

"Is it four months ...?"

It hadn't been long, but it was hard for him to imagine that this little life didn't exist by his side. Thinking that she might disappear, he felt his anger grow and he regretted having left everything in a warning to the Tower Master. He had to calm down.

"Haaa…" She sighed and stroked Hari, making the moans lessen.

Only Hari's breathing could be heard, which was going faster than usual. He looked out the window and saw that darkness was closing in.

In order to go north, I had a lot of work to deal with. And when she stopped to change her clothes, she found her little dog like a ball of fire and her feet got tied in place.

He had not even been so devoted to Eliza, who was a very loyal dog to him. Was it because he could speak? Or why did she always think about how she saw herself walking with her little body from one side to the other?

Worried as he watched her sleeping, he couldn't find the answer.

In truth, the answer didn't matter. What was clear was his wish that the puppy, who was in the sights of several people, would not get hurt.

He wasn't very happy that Hari wanted to be human. Human beings were sinful and selfish. Of course, he included himself in that category. He hated himself, but Hari was not in the category, however things would change if he turned human.

No, he may have been afraid that Hari, who believed in him without a doubt, would change. He wasn't sure what might happen in the future, so he wasn't happy that the adorable little dog could have a possible change.

"I wish you would stay the way you are."

Why are you trying to change?

Aisen forgot that she was busy at work and sat on the bed watching Hari sleep. He was just watching her sleep but he didn't feel bored. Although she was fine now, she couldn't leave because she didn't know when it might get worse.

After a while, he slowly began to think that he could bring his work here and look at it.

"Hmm ...

A tearful voice caught Aisen's attention. He looked at Hari, wondering if she had woken up but was still asleep. The puppy began to moan again with wet eyes. Was he having a nightmare?

-Mom...

-Mom?

"If it's Mom, is she calling Eliza?"

He was quite surprised because he thought he did not like Eliza very much. He dismissed Hari's murmur as a simple dream and decided to go to the office for a while.

"Zhu Haru ...

But upon hearing another murmur, he stopped walking and looked at Hari. Zhu Haru. He had never heard her talk about it before. It seemed like a name but it was the first time I had heard it; This was almost identical to the name Hari had given herself earlier but she had a feeling there was something else. Or it could just be a mispronounced word due to the dream.

-Motherfucker…

Thinking of the possibilities, Aisen felt confused by the words Hari had spoken in her sleep.

Son of ... what the hell? Why did he say that?

During the moment he was wondering those doubts, Hari opened his mouth once more.

-Mom...

Son of a bitch ... Mom?

"Do you hate Eliza so much?"

There was something fishy about it. Hearing the words Hari said while he slept, he felt like he was wandering in the mist. She was going to go to the office before she woke up because it looked like she was dreaming, but Aisen's third try didn't go well either.

"Mom, don't go." Mom …

Hari started crying and he doubted if she was asleep. It seemed that she was disoriented because she had a fever. She couldn't leave the room because she was crying to the point of almost running out of breath. Aisen lay down next to Hari and began to calm him by patting him.

"It's okay, puppy."

"Huh ...

"I'm not going anywhere."

"Huh ...

Why do you cry so sadly while dreaming? Can a puppy only a few months old have such sad memories that they can cause her to cry? " :blobsad:

The more he thought about it, the stranger it seemed to him, and it wasn't just one or two things.

After comforting her for a while, Hari fell asleep with rapid breathing. Aisen without moving from where she was, held the puppy in her arms and closed her eyes. At this point, he thought about leaving everything at that. His work that had been delayed, but he would not die if he put it off until tomorrow.

Thinking that if Hari had opened his eyes, he would have told him without hesitation, "You shouldn't do that!" Made him feel lighter.

"After all, I couldn't tell him in the end."

He was going to tell her today, but the puppy's condition had deteriorated, so he couldn't tell her that he would soon go north. The man fell asleep with the hotter than usual dog in his arms.

I had a dream. I don't remember exactly what it was about, but there were some scenes that stuck in my mind.

I heard a voice in my dream. I think I had heard it before but couldn't tell whose voice it was.

'At this rate, maybe ...'

'Maybe it's dangerous.'

Since then, I felt something. She was standing in a lake but not in the familiar body of a dog, but in a human body. Things that looked like fireflies were wandering around me.

"There will be no more hope."

'Can you find a solution?'

"When did I hear these voices before?"

I tried to think about it but it was like there was a fog in my head. The resounding voices gradually faded from my ears.

‘The dream of this little soul will come true…’

'...I will pray for you.'

The scene was changed at the end of the sentence. It was a part of my everyday life that I knew very well and longed for deeply. It seemed like it was on a normal day. Like my memories of the old days, Mom and Zhu Haru came out in the dream.

I think I was so happy that I even laughed to see my mother after a long time. No, did I cry too? As always, he had an indifferent expression, but I still liked him. I knew I was in a dream but I never wanted to wake up.

However, that overwhelming feeling did not last long.

"Hello, Zhu Hari." Don't block the way, get out.

I was deeply impressed that Zhu Haru appeared so indiscreet even in my dreams. The son of a bitch pushed me cruelly and left. How realistic a reflection of your personality.

Then, in a fit of anger, I enthusiastically cursed Zhu Haru. If it was real, I couldn't do it because I would be afraid of retaliation, but it was a dream so it didn't matter.

The scene changed. The space was blurry and he couldn't remember it very well, but the situation was very vivid. My mother and Zhu Haru were leaving, leaving me alone. It was the only one they left in this world. I was the only ...

"Don't go, Mom!"

I ran to my mother as I called out to her, but the distance did not narrow, it only widened. I couldn't reach her no matter how hard I tried and I cried nonstop with my eyes. How cold was the way she walked, making me feel lonely ...

If this was the end of the dream, he hoped to wake up soon. Maybe because I cried in my dreams, my eyes were wet.

"Ah, it was a dream ...

I was happy to dream of my mother for the first time since she was born again, but why did it end like this? This is all thanks to Zhu Haru for sure.

Now that I thought about it, I think I had another dream before that, but I didn't remember it. Well, it must have been a minor dream.

As a habit, I raised my front paws and wiped the wet corners of my eyes.

I cleaned it ... uh? Wasn't there something strange?

I froze for a moment with a great sense of déjà vu. The first change I felt was that my body was very heavy; the second thing was that he was cold, which was strange. Since I became a puppy, I had rarely felt cold due to the fur that covered my entire body, so I felt a sudden chill.

Other than that, I felt a mysterious shock that made me lift my upper body.

-Wait...

Did I raise my upper body? Now he was in the body of a puppy. How could I get my upper body to lift?

Due to the remaining drowsiness, I had to force my eyes open and slowly tilted my head. But strangely, something was tickling my back.

The feeling was strange but at the same time familiar. It was something he had felt before. It felt like my hair was tickling my back ...

"Uh ... ahh?"

This must be a test.

But why is it so vivid?

Little by little I got out of bed, almost out of my mind. I couldn't believe that the feeling of standing on the floor with both legs is so vivid ...

When I got out of bed, I realized that I was cold because I was not wearing anything. I looked around, grabbed a blanket from the bed, rolled it around me, and walked toward the mirror.

I always walked on two legs, but after months of being a puppy, taking a few steps was uncomfortable. It was not a light ride like a flight, but I felt a lot of weight everywhere. And so, I arrived in front of the full-length mirror in the room.

It was only after I was met with a seventeen-year-old puppy-charming face, pale hair that fell to my hips, and confused black eyes that I realized this was not a dream.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" I let out a cry.

Oh, how can this be! In just one night?:blobfearful:

I soon lost strength in my legs and staggered. And after that moment, I felt the movement of someone else on the bed. She was extremely nervous even though she was someone who should be there.

-Puppy?

Hearing the voice of my master, Your Majesty, I finally realized what was happening.

I had become human :aww:

geckin, Aymee, Marie_0720 and 3 others like this.
  14. molliebby

molliebby Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omggg so cuteee can you write the next ch too :unsure::unsure: ur the best btw.. cuz ive been looking everywhere for spoilers but couldnt find it and here you are damnn

15. Manhwalover356

Manhwalover356 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  16. Glass Shard

Glass Shard 【Fʅσσϝ Hυɳƚҽɾ】【Cαƚ Lσʋҽɾ】【⚓️】

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it Little Black Book vs Blue Blood ?
    And this manga sounds similar to adorable princess