Spoiler I Have Become The Hero’s Rival /남주의 연적이 되어버렸다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ren99, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Malacat

Malacat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, spoilers are much needed. Cauz at ch.10 the ML is radiating some serious vibes for the MC.

I hope at least one of the heroes/villains meets a horrific and bloody end soon. The crime lord seems like he'd be the easiest to justifiably kill off. The prince and holly knight would be a bit harder.

2. Numerouno

Numerouno Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Male lead ha... I really want to sue the Male lead for heart attack;

In the beginning, he speaks formally with the image of an angel like the spring breeze, showing a sweet, pure-love figure.

In the middle, it turns black and shows you the shaking against the devil's temptation and controlling his desires.

In the second half, he lost all emotions except for love and showed a devastated sexy figure.

He knows very well how to shoot women's hearts. I'm so excited about every single one of the lines, and so devoted that I feel deprived of the devil.

He didn't do anything wrong, but he sacrificed himself for the people he loves and he rolled around a lot, and my heart was broken several times.

You entered the life of male lead as the magical man who shows various charms in one character. ^,^!!

Yes, I saw it because of the male lead.
    It seems the ML will be eaten by the demons?? If that's true, It's sad to see that he is suffering because (i guess) the trash heroes.

But wow we got one ML with two opposite side charms:blobsmirk:

avlirea, Shion Lee, Nyaa.23 and 75 others like this.
  3. Ace_jelly

Ace_jelly Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So am I the only one who kinda thinks that the 3 original ML's may be possessed by the demons?I mean like Felix said that demons can possess humans and would enhance their feeling of desire so I kinda thought that they had a strong desire for claudia's love cause maybe they got possessed by the demons they summoned when in the first place they had a desire for the demons to possess thats only my conclusion though.

There's also me finding it suspicious that Claudia just suddenly paid for Mc's debt when theres no reason to.I mean she might have done it out of kindness cause she is the heroine but she didn't knew Mc that much to have suddenly paid her debt like didnt she think that she might be a bad person or take advantage of her?so I kinda had the theory that she might also had a past life that maybe she was Mc's friend or someone close to Mc in her past life cause Mc said that she was the kind of friend that all the girls loved in her past life and maybe one of those girls was able to possess the heroines body and decided to follow Mc and like her so much or maybe she just paid her debt out of pure kindness.

Thats all I just wanna hear u guys opinion thoughh.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2020
  4. ardills

ardills Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    MeowPurr, Ciddos, ladyartemis and 6 others like this.
  5. AmyraRegan

AmyraRegan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow!! :blobnosebleed:

Dobokan, Yume-sama and Juhee95 like this.
  6. Juhee95

Juhee95 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is it from promo?

7. Aster13

Aster13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone spoil when the confession happens and what happens to the three idiots and if there is a second ml?

8. comeetomama

comeetomama used to called mommy now granny

Reading List:
    Link
    what will happen those 3 trash? i really want to wath them suffer so pls spoil us

9. hana.iqbal

hana.iqbal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed:

Vaviana and Lovina like this.
  10. comeetomama

Reading List:
    Link
    and here i suffer becuse there is no new chapter. its been almost a month. i am sad. and no spoilers for those fuckers. how the fuck did they suffer? i wanna knowwwwwwwwwwww

yuriezzz, Kopo, Mikaa and 1 other person like this.
  11. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did this novel get dropped it’s been a month or so since the last chapter was released ?

Im Who Im likes this.
  12. comeetomama

Reading List:
    Link
    idk but woop doesnt drop novels so easily. i think translator dropped and they are searching a new translator.
    Maybe they forced to stop for illegal action?

13. Wapdyne

Wapdyne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I asked them if they dropped it yesterday in the discord server they told me the translator is on break

Agavadon and Im Who Im like this.
  14. comeetomama

Reading List:
    Link
    ah god thank you. I was so worried. If ıt isnt dropped then everything is okay. We can wait.

15. Im Who Im

Im Who Im Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh thank god I was so sad because there is no update since their last chapter last month. Hope they will come back soon

Agavadon likes this.
  16. comeetomama

Reading List:
    Link
    they are new chapterssssss. translator sama has came. So whats up? Is anyone have spoilers?

17. ErinaNakiri

ErinaNakiri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys I'm in dire need of spoilers because of where the novel left us today. It seems like Felix isn't around anymore. Why did he leave? When and how will return. When he does will have already been eaten by the demon? When will there be a confession????? Someone please save me. I'm about to fall off the Cliff and die if someone doesn't spoil me :cry:

Last edited: Mar 30, 2021
    leyeh2 girl, Itsl and Mikaa like this.
  18. donaiseiyuu

donaiseiyuu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg I posted some spoilers for Vol 2 but unfortunately I accidentally deleted my post... no energy to type it again.

Btw the reason why Felix doesn't make a move on the FL as we can see in Vol 3 in the flashbacks

Felix quickly realizes that FL is hostile to men and only nice to women when he first meets FL. He always sees FL friendly to Chloe but not to him. He tries to respect that but he can't help but find her cute like a wary, stray cat. So he starts to give her snacks that he knows she likes and be gentle to her.

One day as he comes home late, he sees her with a horrible wound on her face. When he asks her what happens, FL says she fell down the stairs. Felix knows in an instant that she was being abused at home and regrets not paying more attention to her even though he knew her family was in a bad way and her father wanted to sell her as a bride. He is so overcome with shame and remorse at his indifference and anger towards FL's father. He then heals FL and falls in love with the first smile she shows him directly.

I found out that Irene was an unexpectedly deep-seated person. Because of her, Claudia regained her confidence little by little, and saw that she became as brave as she was as a child, breaking away from endless self-hatred. There was no choice but to pay attention. It was something that neither his parents nor Felix himself had ever done. I wondered what kind of magic he had done. And he realized anew that the cat he knew, Irene, was only one side of her. I was just intrigued. I wanted to rip off tens of thousands of faces she had one by one.

Then one day. When I returned home from a few nights' sleep, Irene was at Chamberlain's mansion. I asked if I had gotten close to Claudia enough to stay late at night, and she bowed her head saying, "I'll excuse you for just one night."

"You look tired."

She said hello and suddenly disappeared, and she asked after her for the first time. Felix somehow felt a little tiredness and had a soft smile around his mouth.

"Yes, I'm behind in my work.….”

Felix couldn't finish his speech. It was because I found it belatedly while looking at her complexion. Irene had a scar on her face as if she had been hit by someone. Irene rolled her eyes around and said, rubbing her neck as if she had been embarrassed.

"Oh, it's rolling down the stairs."

That's what I say the most often when I get caught being beaten by someone. It also means that he was exposed to violence frequently when he naturally made excuses without hesitation. And Irene leaving Amber's mansion and saying she's going to sleep at Chamberlain's today can roughly infer what the situation is.

Domestic violence. The circumstances of the Amber family were quite cross-sectional. Claudia paid off all the debts of the Amber family. Since he was such a close friend, the problem was that he thought it could happen and went lightly.

Felix was looking at Irene's clown and bloody cheeks, which were swollen blue, and somehow felt her anger rising endlessly. Even when the street cat, which I saw often, appeared with a wound that I didn't know where he/she was hurt, anger was infested inside.

Irene was the benefactor of the family that rescued Claudia from the endless yoke of helplessness. I was afraid that I might get hurt, so I couldn't talk to him properly, let alone treat him recklessly, and watched him from afar. It didn't really matter if I didn't get close. There was nothing to be disappointed about. The idea of taming her wasn't exactly hoping for anything. It was not bad to watch him eat deliciously, be happy, and talk. I just wanted to take care of this and that. I've been wanting to tame him.

Only then did Felix realize that he knew nothing about Irene's situation. I felt like I knew why she was so kind to women and built from day to day for herself as a man. That's what someone made it happen. Felix struggled to contain his emotions.

"I'll heal you."

"No, that's enough for a potion."

Irene said that she came here feeling embarrassed because her family was a little poor and it was hard to get a potion. In the past, we had to wait for days and days until all the swelling and bruises were gone and healed, but now we have this method," he said.

"You must have been rolling on the stairs a lot for a long time."

"……I'm a little clumsy."

Let's point out a loophole in the speech and add a ridiculous excuse. I've never shared a conversation with Clodia enough, but I heard from Claudia that it was more like a broken one. Most of all, I've never heard of a cat rolling on the stairs. The cat was unusually talkative today. I felt like a wounded wild animal trying to hide the pain desperately. If you think about it, the more injured the cat, the more strongly it is against the human touch. I was worried about where else I would get hurt and come back if it happened often. I thought this is why I put a street cat in my house.

"It's more magical than a potion.”

“…….”

Felix spoke in a determined voice for the first time since meeting Irene. However, I felt sorry for Irene, who seemed surprised and opened her eyes wide, so she returned politely and whispered softly.

"My heart aches when I see Amber Young-ae who got hurt. Would you please allow me to treat it?"

Then, Irene seemed to hesitate a long time while clapping her lips, and replied, "Well, I don't care about either side if it's treated." Actually, it was a gamble. It would have been better to put a potion in your hand in order to tame it safely.

But for some reason, I didn't want to do that. Felix managed to cajole Irene, who was backing up several times, into her wound. Felix gently swept Irene's swollen cheeks with his fingers. Even though it was a close distance, Irene frowned slightly to see if it was bitter.

The white light burst out of Felix's hand and the wound healed very quickly. On the spur of the moment, he touched his soft cheek as if he had been treated well. My eyes are slightly closed and my head tilts. Irene pressed her cheek as if it were amazing. As the extra fat on the cheeks is pressed down, the lips open in triangular shapes again. It seemed to be an act to confirm that there was no pain even if pressed. It was just a small act. It's not something to watch carefully.

Felix wondered why he always followed Irene's actions with his eyes. Just because you keep comparing her to a cat doesn't make her a real cat. Why do you keep looking at cute animals with your thoughts and eyes? Suddenly, I thought I wanted to pinch that ball. That crazy urge has always been just a thought.

"Thank you. That's kind of you."

If you were swollen and stained with blood, you would never have seen it. Irene smiled brightly as Felix carved dimples on her cheeks, which she had no choice but to look at from afar. He laughed for the first time. Her smile was different from the way she watched from afar. Felix felt as if the dent had been carved into his heart.

If anyone is willing to provide spoilers on this forum I have the raws for Volumes 2 to 5. Right now translated chapters stop in the middle of Vol 2. However, if you're just going to read and not share I recommend maybe you just buy the books from Google Play on your own to support the author

19. Aldis

Aldis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YOU CAN BUY IT FROM GOOGLE PLAY?????

donaiseiyuu likes this.
  20. Haylaam12

Haylaam12 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, you can. I can not share link but if you google “남주의 연적이 되어버렸다 google play store” you can find the books.

Mikaa and Aldis like this.