Spoiler I Stole The Male Lead’s First Night

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by seabreezemojito, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Kaleidoscopeview

Kaleidoscopeview Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh gosh thank you so much for the spoilers @Avery Very and @Vivixoxo I love the story and of course the couple. They are funny but also sweet and cute.

2. AnotherBoredPerson

AnotherBoredPerson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youu @Vivixoxo and @Avery Very for the amazing spoilers!!! :blobtaco::blobangel: Just read the manhwa (in Webtoon Indonesia) and then searched for the spoilers haha. Anyways, thank you so much~~ :sushi_singing::sushi_thankyou:

I love the story, but about the "fake lover" thing is a bit... :blob_zipper_mouth: Just don't like that part. :blobdead:
    But I love MC and ML sweet moments~ Especially the ending! My heart melted :blobmelt:

3. end1essabyss

end1essabyss Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Has Ripley's real/past life been fully addressed in the main story? In chapter 14 of the manhwa, it was just a mention. It felt it wasn't explored in depth.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2020
  4. Vivixoxo

Vivixoxo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes! Towards the end of the main story line (around chap 90 I believe), FL will become unconscious due to Rosé and she will temporary change back to her original body. There, she meets the original Ripley (back in Korea I'm assuming) and they talk for a while before she changes back as Ripley again.

Chorkie, naririn, Wapdyne and 18 others like this.
  5. Marwa_lay

Marwa_lay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me what's rose ending ?
    Like perhaps i didn't see all the spoilers
    But how many time did she try to hurt/kill the mc ? And she still haven't been caught ?
    What the hell is the Duke doing ?

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  6. Zeras_heyyill

Zeras_heyyill Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't really know, but I suspect she'll banckrupt and become a commoner :hmm:
    One of the photo is about Rosé in an alley wearing rags

Once again thank u @Avery Very for sharing spoilers:blobpopcorn::blobmelt:

7. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you angel!!!!!!!!!!! :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobpats::blobpats::blobhero::blobhero::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool::blobhighfive::blobhighfive::bloblove::bloblove:blobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbs

BananaChi, Avery Very, Tesana and 2 others like this.
  8. IceQueenRinne1234

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you sooooooooooo much angel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn_cool::blobicecreamlove::blobsmilehappy::blobamused::blobsmirk::blobfistbumpL::blobfistbumpR::blobhighfive::blobhighfive::blob_blush::blob_blush::bloblove::bloblove::blobcatblush::blobcatblush:blobmelt_thumbsblobmelt_thumbs

9. IceQueenRinne1234

Reading List:
    Link
  10. Darkshadow19971

Darkshadow19971 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    After Seeing the Spoilers, I really am looking forward for the new chapters of the Webtoon to catch up to novel.

SixMagnitudeGirl likes this.
  11. Ayo

Ayo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What happened in Manhaw chapter 17? In chapter 16 there's memories from her past life in korea i want to know about it. Spoilers please.

12. Janne

Janne New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anybody know about the house fire (maybe) events involving Ripley and her servants (maybe)?
    I just saw the illustration of the duke trying to rescue ripley by carrying her like a princess (It was somewhat romantic lol:aww:). btw, if you does, please give me the spoiler about that event :blobjoy:

(anyway I'm sorry coz my english is'nt so good:blobsad:)

13. MLisMyHubby

MLisMyHubby Isekaid Villainess >:)

Reading List:
    Link
    Her friend accused the MC of seducing her bf. Then her (ex) bf came over to help the MC and explained that it was all his fault. The MC kept quiet throughout the whole argument coz she felt that she shouldn't met up with her friend's bf that many times without telling her friend about it and trusting the guy that he would tell everything to his gf. Many students had seen the argument and concluded that the MC was playing the victim. The whole drama was spread to the campus and the MC was being bullied by the students. They are telling her that she was playing the victim, a slut. They tell her that she should take a leave of absence coz they would want to win a bet that she would leave the campus after that incident. Her friend splashed her with a drink for giving her an an advice not to steal other men even though how desperate she wanted to be loved. She woke up and realized that the duke truly loves her. Her maid told her it was true by showing her a huge bouquet of flowers. Then the duke suddenly wants to visit her so she pretended to sleep. The duke was doing a monologue. He was telling her to get well soon and she'll be the most prettiest bride ever. (Aww. Why so sweet duke?:blobmelt:) Ripley opened her eyes and ask the duke why he wanted to marry her so much. He replied coz she was her first. Ripley told the duke that she is not the woman that he thought she is. That she is a whore who broke up a couple. The duke asked if she was bragging about it. The duke told her it was not her fault and she was being polite to her friend's bf by rejecting him who was attracted to her because she is naturally an attractive flower. Then the duke also confessed that there was once a married woman with a child who abandoned her family just to be with him. So that's made him a sinner, he thought. Then Ripley said that those things are different. She said she don't want to do it again. Never again. The duke got pissed off and told her he doesn't understand her. Ripley thought that at last the duke will gave up on her.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
    syofiaa, Tesana, Ceu and 12 others like this.