Spoiler Positively Yours ~ 아기가 생겼어요

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by SoShy, Jun 22, 2020.

1. zybeel

zybeel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, this will probably be my last post for the next few days. Work calls. I wanted to finish these three chapters before then so I plowed through them.

These three chapters are filled with drama. It's not going be rainbows and unicorns like the last three. However, the problems do get resolved. Seems like my 3 chapter pattern is working well for the storyline. hehehe

See you all sometime before this week ends!

Chapters can be found at: zaibl (dot) wordpress (dot) com
    CH37: wbn\w6wDvRY%2,T4
    CH38: L9dn<^X%6!t>9J$]
    CH39: wz%pR)54GsUZK.Z+

Ayame02, Dashie, Aymee and 27 others like this.
  2. zybeel

zybeel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello, It should work. Make sure that when you copy the password, you don’t include the space. Just copy the bold characters. If you still have problems, let me know. :)

3. ojousama

ojousama Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the spoiler, mr. lee gonna be beaten up by tae woo (sehyun's lover) in soccer game so funny that I laugh so hard

4. Yunfei Xu

Yunfei Xu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Serves him right, thanks for ur info

5. Mashka08

Mashka08 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm so so so in love with this story. It's so refreshing reading a novel were they act like adults and there's no unnecessary drama. Also thank to Zybeel for being an angel and posting the MTL chapters. I can feel the fluff even with MTL hahaha.

Marcie and Akane_15 like this.
  6. Milyqumily27

Milyqumily27 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for telling us about the translated novel. I have a suggestion about your web. Why you didn't make a password on your web? I think it more convenient to see it on your web then in here. Because sometimes someone didn't see it. And only will ask you again n again.

And thank you so much for your hard work translating this novel when you're so busy with your work.

7. yinnieyinnie

yinnieyinnie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We're you also able to translate the other first chapter? How are we able to read those? and oh em gee thank. You so so much. I soooo like this story.

8. Wanderlust007

Wanderlust007 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    THANK YOU SO SO SOOO MUCH!! You are a gift sent from heaven hahaha!

THANKS AGAIN!! Hoping you get to rest. Happy weekends!

OR you can just backread the thread to see the links and passwords. It’s not even hard. Try putting an effort instead of making more demands.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 7, 2021
    Marcie and ecaayu like this.
  9. zybeel

zybeel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's been said before, and I'm just going to reiterate. I put passwords because the spoilers can not be exposed. The passwords are hidden within this thread to limit traffic. The more traffic on the site, the higher the risk of it being shared everywhere. If they get exposed, none of us will be able to find it as easily as going to the link and copying passwords. It's as simple as that.

For those having problems, I'll try to get to them as soon as I can because I've been pulling double shifts at work :blob_teary: I work both in education and in healthcare. I'm exhausted, but someone has to do it. :blobsweat:

On that note,

CH40: yJEF25&_a'rj;Gcp
    You can directly click the chapter name above to access this one. I will make this visible in the chapter lists in the blog once the other two are done. I'll post more chapters maybe starting tomorrow or the next day because I'm still recovering from exhaustion.

Thank you guys for the kind messages and comments. I promise to get back soon.

charisa, Seafane, Ayame02 and 28 others like this.
  10. Wanderlust007

Wanderlust007 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right? Haha. I tried brushing them off but their ignorant questions in this thread keep on popping up they became hard to ignore.

11. Chung.kr

Chung.kr Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am really excited to read the novel since i read the manhwa. Thank you translator for your hard work!!

12. zybeel

zybeel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For those having problems, I really would like for you guys to make the effort first, I hope you understand.

There is another way of sharing it securely, but it takes time for me to do that considering the fact that doing MTL already takes hours for me to finish due to the nature of naver e-reader. It doesn’t let me copy or screenshot the novel at all. If you guys have a better workaround, please help. I have to input the Korean text manually into the translation app. I must say that my Korean comprehension and typing really improved a lot. My university studies in Korean didn’t even help me improve this fast. LOL

1. Try double checking what you’re copying and pasting.Try copying the password and paste it somewhere else and see if you copied the right thing. Make sure there are NO spaces.

2. May I know what browser you are using? Try using a different one.

3. Try clearing your cookies?

Please message me privately if you’re having further problems. I will try sharing it in a different way. But please be patient.

@Akane_15
    @Kaiminovel

13. hiddencholic

hiddencholic Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you @zybeel for all translating even if you're busy. :blobsmilehappy: I really love this novel and the characters.

14. Missy2894

Missy2894 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi i am new here, so actually i just read this for the free chapters at first, to get some point. For me the beginning was very cliche so i don't expect too much, but as i read more i think this is interesting
    The female who want to end up her one sided love, but thank God we don't have the "bestfriend finally realize he loves for her" drama. I like how Minwook totally for his GF, and for the student teacher, first i thought he will be some kind of love rival to ML, but boom! He actually get revenge. I love how the story did not end the way as i predicted it to be. This gives a new fresh vibe and i am excited to see how the story goes.
    Also i like how both ML and MC is realistic, they are not in love, it is just lust when they had one night stand, but for the sake of the unborn child they are willing to try
    And chapter 26-27 really blew my mind. She finally opened up that she is scared to be in relationship with him. Trauma of her father and mother, indeed have influence in how she saw marriage relationship. And it is make sense if she had that kind fear after his father third marriage
    The last is, i am glad that ML is just a gentleman in every situation
    Looking forward for the new spoiler!

charisa, arlovebird, syofiaa and 2 others like this.
  15. zybeel

zybeel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Helllooo! I'm back, but it seems like I'm getting a little sick. :blobsweat_2:

But as promised, here are the next 3 chapters. Here, the story slightly slows down. It's where we dive into what ifs and the internal conflicts, and ML trying to break the wall between them.

Find chapters in zaibl (dot) wordpress (dot) com. Backread for the passwords of earlier chapters. Enjoy!
    CH40: yJEF25&_a'rj;Gcp
    CH41: Zer4tb76L@W}Y+Vw
    CH42: aJ]`Ebz/5TH;?g4T

PS: I really have no idea what the CH42 title means. It seems to be something important, but I can't find a good translation anywhere. :blobupset:

Last edited: Sep 28, 2020
  16. ojousama

ojousama Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wish you get well fast zybeel!!! thank you for all of your effort :blobhighfive::blobhighfive:

Mitsuki000 likes this.
  17. Yunfei Xu

Yunfei Xu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for your spoilers and tc

18. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so so so much! Im. A little depressed today but you make my day better! (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
    Thank you!

Btw doo-joon was so cute haha.. i can see what you are doing, dude lmao
    Devilish doo joon is always welcomed ♡(˃͈ દ ˂͈ ༶ )

Mitsuki000 likes this.
  19. Ariary

Ariary Sucker for isekai troupe

Reading List:
    Link
    Btw stay healthy, (⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃

Mitsuki000 and Marcie like this.
  20. fishtailsandwings

fishtailsandwings Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Thank you so much for your work in translating (even just MTL, it's already everything)!!! Your posts make my day ❤️ And take care of yourself!! Feel better soon :)

Mitsuki000 likes this.