Spoiler I Became the Wife of the Monstrous Crown Prince

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Screamletter, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Man Richard's an asshole. "Why is she doing that if she likes me?" ANCIA DOESN'T LIKE YOU DUMBASS. What's this about a fake ancia though?

2. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Have you not read all of the spoilers? At some point Ancia disappeared, and after several years an Ancia reappeared and Richard brought her to the Palace and told her to poison the crown prince cause he thought he managed to brainwash her with some type of magic. The reappeared Ancia is the so called fake Ancia. Our Ancia came back in the real body of fake Ancia (fake Ancia took Ancia's body while moving Ancia's soul in fake Ancia's body), after some chapters our Ancia returned to her body and all was good

3. Wr3n

Wr3n Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    k i went back and read the spoilers i somehow missed... does ancia ever tell blake about her transmigration? does the ancia from the novel ever come back into the story? did ancia get drawn into the novel because she was the reincarnation of laontelle?

also karan... is totally gonna get found out.

Laerta and jkumi7 like this.
  4. Mx_

Mx_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ancia from the novel is the same as actual Ancia aka Laontelle; she died in the lake not because of suicide but because of the stone plate in the bottom of the lake (it had black magic from Phillip to counter the light magic from Laontelle, since she made that plate just before dying) which drag her and she drowned. She then reincarnated in another world (aka human) where her life was in a novel (her theory is that another person reincarnated in the same dimension and wrote the story) and she read it, but it's been her own memories all along.

5. miaka_012001

miaka_012001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know.... I think Blake is a Yandere too but its geered to other people that he thinks will try to take Ancia from him.... If its reversed and Ancia did love Richard.... I wonder what he will do.... ;);););)

Laerta, Purplerules and Kimonoforlove like this.
  6. jkumi7

jkumi7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ABOUT RICHARD & DIANA

Unlike the original novel, Diana has no sympathy for Richard at all. She is a strong supporter of Ancia and Blake together. I don't think it is possible for them (Richard and Diana) to be together since it is revealed that Richard is the villain of the novel.

ABOU RICHARD-ANCIA-BLAKE (again) + GODDESS OF LIGHT

The truth is that after thousands of years, Phillip, Rashkul and Laontelle reincarnated as Richard, Blake and Ancia. From what I've read so far, what happened was the following, in the 1st timeline, when Ancia found out about the engraved magic stone in the lake, she was killed by the twisted magic of the old Phillip placed on it. With that, Ancia was reborn in the current world of South Korea. It has not yet been revealed how, but Ancia came into contact with the novel "The Beast and Beauty" as a form of memories of the world of which she was part of.

In the past, Richard (Phillip) used Serphania (goddess of Light) as a means of obtaining power, since the current emperor of that time had dozens of children with the Roums (I believe it is an old powerful househood). As a wedding gift, Serphania gave him all her power. She already knew that Phillip was in love with Laontelle (Ancia), so she hoped that with this demonstration of love, he could forget her friend. At the same time that Serphania and Phillip were engaged, Rashkul (Blake) and Laontelle (Ancia) were on a mission. When Laontelle arrived back in the Empire and found out about Serphania's intention, Laontelle tried to dissuade her, because giving up the power of light could have consequences for Serphania's human body. Laontelle still didn't know about Phillip's feelings. Soon after that conversation, Serphania and Phillip disappeared and it was later revealed that they were in the Valley of Chaos.

During the disappearance of Phillip and Serphania, Rashkul fell ill and died of Tansinol. It turns out that this was a disease created by Phillip's twisted power. And everything was a plan to eliminate all imperial descendants, leaving only Phillip as a possible Crowned Prince.Laontelle suffered horrors, because she was a "healer" responsible for treating the people of the Empire. However, her sheer power of the light had only aggravated the disease. She witnessed for months (maybe years), several people die regardless of her attempts. After so much chaos and death, Phillip returned, he healed nobles and commoners from Tansinol, with which he was declared hero of the Empire and the Emperor. He put Tansinol in Serphania and hid her in an abandoned palace. When Laontelle heard about this, she was enraged.

+ ABOUT SERPHANIA & LAONTELLE (ANCIA)

For a long time, Laontelle tried to dissuade Phillip from taking Serphania as the Empress. However, he took several nobles as his wife and "queens". When he saw that Laontelle wouldn't give up trying to free Serphania, he arrested Laontelle, set fire to the Tanharan palace (something like that), blaming Rashkul as the perpetrator of the whole riot. It's believed that since the Emperor's descendants were many and with the desperation of the disease without cure, Rashkul's death was forgotten / ignored. Even though Rashkul died in Laontelle's arms.

Soon after Eunhan and Baekhan (Eunhan's younger brother) returned to the East. During the Festival celebration, Blake kissed Ancia's cheek, they slept together as usual, holding hands. It was more or less during chapter 40 and something, that Blake was apparently cured of the curse. Everyone was happy, Emperor Tenstheon was organizing a Celebration Ball and Blake and Ancia would move to a Palace next to the Emperor's. However, soon after news about the Black Door is opening again it arrived. It turns out that the Black Door was where Phillip sealed Serphania thousands of years ago. Whenever the Emperor uses the power of Light - which was passed on to Phillip's descendants - the heir to the curse suffers terrible pain and relapse, verging on death. Meanwhile, Ancia was at Blake's side taking care of him and holding their hands together. She discovers through the neckale Tears of Light that Serphania had to be freed for the curse to be lifted once and for all. Driven by the necklace, she appears in the Valley of Chaos, enters the Black Door against Tenstheon's will and wanders through the dark interior for several chapters. During this arduous journey, she remembers the memories of her past life, thus discovering the true story.

When she finally manages to find Serphania inside the Black Door, Serphania is insane due to torture by Phillip's magical flames. She wants to kill everyone and is resentful of the romance of Blake (Rashkul) and Ancia. Ancia says that she would rather die than see Blake suffer, with which Serphania tries to kill her. But what happens is that Ancia changes bodies with Serphania and she wakes up in a tent at Blake's camp seven years later.

ABOUT THE EXCHANGE OF BODIES

The exchange of bodies between Ancia and Serphania has to do with Eunhan's younger brother, Baekhan. In fact, at Black Door, when Ancia refuses to side with Serphania, the goddess of Light says that she was going to kill her. Ancia says her life is a cheap price making up for the lives of Diana, Blake, Tenstheon, Melissa and Edon. Serphania then tries to hurt her, however, the Jade bracelet that Baekhan gave Ancia kind of absorbs Serphania's attack. Contrary to what he was told and what he believed, Eunhan was chosen by the Majestic Dragon, which means that he should be the Emperor of the Chang dynasty. Baekhan was apparently chosen by a Dragon of Light, who is seen as a religious figure in the east. And only he could appoint an Emperor and bless the nation.

Sorry if any mistakes, and the door in the Valley of Chaos goes as Dark Door.

Knowing how Richard is sly by nature, probably he already noticed something fishy about this 'new' Ancia. But since she is the Crown Princess, keep her close only benefits him. Remember that Cassil Househood had fallen. Also, Serphania is the 'new' Ancia, she fed her hatred towards him for thousand of years. We can only expect them both having plans to use and revenge each other.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2021
    Gothita, Laerta, Celebrianna and 57 others like this.
  7. AnnaArpa4

AnnaArpa4 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for your spoilers:aww:. I was distressed because I had to stop reading all the novels because of my studies. Now I feel a little peace in my mind:blobmelt:

8. jkumi7

jkumi7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the original raw from Kakao, it has 156 chapters.

I don't think so. Serphania was a pure child. As a goddess of Light, she never knew evil and always did good. The first people she came into contact with were Laontelle and soon after, Phillip. Laontelle was always sincere and kind, and Phillip pretended to be the same way. If we as human beings in a twisted world have a hard time distinguishing between good and evil, imagine a powerful being like her who never had such interaction? As a divine being, the ordeal she went through is similar to the years of maturity that we have to go through. While Phillip (Richard) allowed his sense of inferiority to take root and bear bad seeds, Serphania has always wondered the reasons why. A bad person by nature doesn't stop to question or reflect on they actions.

Laerta, Celebrianna, syofiaa and 18 others like this.
  9. miaka_012001

Reading List:
    Link
    @AnnaArpa4 can you post the spoiler for 128 again.... It went missing.... Actually many of your post with spoilers are missing... Its only seen on the replies

Laerta, DitaP, Mikaa and 6 others like this.
  10. AnnaArpa4

Reading List:
    Link
    I deleted them because of copyright issues. I am really sorry but I don't have any of those chapters anymore:blob_teary:

11. miaka_012001

Reading List:
    Link
    Aw..... Whew.... At least I was able to read it once :):):):).... Just wanted to read them again.... Thank you so much for the spoilers(y)(y)(y)(y)

Laerta, DitaP, Kuryoma and 2 others like this.
  12. AnnaArpa4

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for liking my spoilers:blobsmilehappy: If possible I want to be a legal translator (even though my mom will kick me out if she heard that I read k novels).

13. miaka_012001

Reading List:
    Link
    You will be a great translator.... You are one of the best I've read so far.... :blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes:

Laerta, Yammukbirisi, tk_10 and 2 others like this.
  14. jkumi7

jkumi7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That, for sure, would be amazing. English isn't my first language, but I would love to help you. I'm good at searching things.

You're welcome. This novel got me head over heels, I had to through all internet to find chapters in English.

15. AnnaArpa4

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for supporting me:blobangel: I am still young (only 17 years old) so there is still a long way too go for me (plus I am super lazy). Also my English is terrible:blobexpressionless: I always get poor grade in English so first I have to work on that.

16. Svaril_sup_doma

Svaril_sup_doma Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @jkumi7 Thank you for your spoilers!
    @AnnaArpa4 Due to copyright issues, will you no longer write spoilers? I mean, what if not completely chapters, then their paraphrase?But for all those spoilers that you wrote before, thank you very much!
    When I read spoilers on different novels, I often find the phrase: "English is not my native language", in fact I'm in the same category. At such moments, I wonder, where exactly each of us can live? Europe, Asia, South America, Africa... Or something more concrete like Germany, France, China, Russia, Korea, Japan, Brazil, Argentina, Spain and many other countries not mentioned here.
    I live in one of these countries :) But I am not from Korea, that is for sure:D

Laerta, syofiaa, Yammukbirisi and 5 others like this.
  17. AnnaArpa4

Reading List:
    Link
    My classes have started so currently I am devoting myself to studies (though it is really tough:blobfearful:). If I start reading novels again I will give spoilers then. I have read these chapters long ago so I don't remember much sorry.
    Ancia remove the dark magic spell from Sofia. Sofia regain her conciousness and confess that Richard killed her father. Richard was going to get caught but Connins(another powerful dark magician of Richard) use hallucination magic. Using the chance Richard, Connins and Karan ran away. Now they are fugitive and there were royal guards everywhere. Eventually the guards were able to spot Richard but Connins and Karan blocked them and let Richard ran away. While running Richard came across a deep river. Some guards were still chasing him so he jumped into the river. When he was drowning he remembered all the memories of Philip. He told himself that Ancia was his woman from the start (that guy:facepalm:). After that his eyes flashed ooen. Chapter 144 ends there. In chapter 145 Eunhan came to visit Ancia. He was now the emperor of Cheng(the MTL was weird so I guess it is the name). He gave Ancia some tea as a gift. He also said sorry for not being able to find her. After some talk he left. Then Blake came into the room. He asked if Eunhan was there because he can smell water scent. Ancia suddenly remembered the black cat. She thought the cat resemble Eunhan:blobsweat:. She didn't knew that the cat was Eunhan so she asked Blake about the whereabouts of that cat. Blake told her that the cat belongs to a palace magician and the magician took away his cat. Ancia was relieved to hear that. Blake suddenly said 'Meow' and Ancia asked what was he doing.
    I am not going to read any novel for a long time. So I will miss everyone:blobsob: I wish good luck to all.

SofiyeJaan, Laerta, Vaviana and 75 others like this.