Spoiler I’m the Main Character’s Child

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Ahmya

Ahmya mammiyaah~

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]
    주인공들의 아이로 태어났다
    Summary:
    One day, young Emiliette, who was bullied by her servants, suddenly recalls memories of her past life.

She had been reincarnated into a book she had read in her previous life, as a child of the main characters…!

Three years after the ending of the novel, her mother died while giving birth to Emiliette, leaving her father unattended with only his daughter left.

‘I can’t keep living like this!’

After the news of my father’s return came out, I decided to change the situation, but…

“Why is that thing in front of my eyes?”

The first meeting I was looking forward to, ends with only a cold glare.’…but I can’t give up!’

1. Frequent encounters.

“Hewwo Papa! Papa, where are you gwoing?”

2. Attacking with presents.

“Papa~ I’ll give you this. It’s a gift. Let’s be close friends from now on. I’ll come every day!”

3. Compliments!

“Ah! It’s so bright~ I can’t get close to Papa because he’s shining.”

But something’s wrong.

Even though he replies to everything I ask, his answers are…

“The office.”

“You’ve brought something useless again.”

Yet you kept the useless thing.

“…shut up.”

He’s especially shy about compliments. Does he really hate me?

NU Link: https://www.novelupdates.com/series/im-the-main-characters-child/
    Raw Link:https://page.kakao.com/home/주인공들의-아이로-태어났다/55662781

Last edited: Oct 4, 2020
  2. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  3. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
  4. YourFemaleLead

YourFemaleLead Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  5. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    She is cutee

6. rocca.linne

rocca.linne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    spoiler please :aww:

7. BlackNaomi

BlackNaomi Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its like I adopted a villain father soo cute..

8. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Creolenerd

Creolenerd Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So he abandons his child after the wife dies and is cold. Claude and your shit parenting that you

10. VioletBlue

VioletBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well he is the main ML for a romance novel so I can see how he ended up as a shit dad with the MC dead .. in thos storis always the love bireds seems to love eachothers more than loving thier children somehow ..

Well it all different kinds of love but I can't help but to think its not normal to have a deeper feelings to someone more than ur own child even if they are your partener. I really dont fancy when the children feels kinda out by seen how thier parents close or how r they in love. Even if thier parents a good making ur child feels this way isnt ok but well .. no one perfect anyway.

I adore family relationships but im not in the mood for a cheesy and forced ones. So guess i will wait and read the thread and reviews for sometime before starting the novel.

Bella94, FunSmiles, Peerly and 22 others like this.
  11. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  12. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
    spoilers plz :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

13. immapotit

immapotit Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sure the novel will force us to forgive the father,i really hate this kind of parents because they do HORRIBLE things for
    their children and go unpunished

Herbie420, Bella94, Peerly and 14 others like this.
  14. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah I totally agree with you. there are a lot of novels with this kind of plot and tbh I'm kinda getting bored with this [also irritated] I'm here for the fluff

Bella94, donaiseiyuu and Creolenerd like this.
  15. Dearest_Reader

Dearest_Reader 【I, Who Mewls In The Distance】【The Lazy Traveler】

Reading List:
    Link
    Never mind about the bad parenting stuff the original ML did, we should leave it to the MC’s ML.

Is there a ML to the story to pair up with our MC?

MmmReaderSince2019 likes this.
  16. BooBoo

BooBoo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  17. koishiness

koishiness Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    imma set my camp here, waiting for spoilersssssss

18. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Camping for spoilers. Honestly, I admit, I AM kinda tired of the sh*tty dad plot that somehow gets his redemption. I GET their issues, if you have relatives that work in a medical setting, it helps that they explain that fathers like that do exist sadly. A big change once they lose their wives in childbirth. Again, I get it but ofc accepting it is another matter. The least they could do is actually properly raise her or assign a trustworthy servant, your child is literally the last flesh and blood between you and your dead wife. You can ignore her but let someone trustworthy raise her as a respect to your dead wife if its really hard for you

19. gongkim

gongkim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - MC ask her dad what is her name. somehow her dad's face hardened and told mc her name is Emiliette
    - MC ask is it you who named me and dad said that her mom who give that name. They prepared that name when mc's mom pregnant
    - Dad apologize coz it was his fault everyone and even mc didn't know her name.
    - they became closer after that and when mc want to return to her room, a maid get in the way
    - the maid said mc is selfish coz she didn't regret after sending two maids who abuse her in garden to dungeon. then, she wanna drag mc to dungeon but a knight came and ask what happened.
    - the knight (his name is elvin? idk i forgot) is MC's dad second hand (the trusted one among his people). Elvin ask mc about the situation here and the one who respond him is the maid. she make excuse and mc agree with her (mc think she will let her past today and get revenge later)
    - the next day, mc came to dad's office as usual but this time she ask dad to have lunch together and dad agree
    - in the dining room, servant prepared a lot of food and mc start her revenge, she felt sorry for her dad coz they wont touch those delicious food lol
    - mc start with greeting the servant who abused her by saying "ah hello unnie who take my blanket in winter, hello uncle who scolded me to not hanging around in mansion, etc.
    - MC's dad confuse and ask what the hell is that? what do u mean?
    - MC's dad didn't know anything about abusing, he went to battlefield several years and he got fake report from the worker in the mansion (the worker give report that they celebrate MC's birthday in winter, buy new clothes, etc.
    - dad ask servants but they make excuse to save their life. Dad's furious and release his aura who look like black smoke (hmm i think it's same with ch 4 when mc abused by servant in garden).
    - Then dad ask elvin to take mc to her room and call the nanny. Mc said she'll stay here and the nanny came and hug mc.
    - Nanny tell him what happened during he was away and he became more furious and ask nanny to return mc to her room
    - after they leaving dining room they hear loud scream
    - when the sun is down, nanny ask her if she want to garden and mc agree.
    - in the garden mc met dad and she notice he's look complicated but mc approach him first
    - Dad didn't approach MC before coz he think if they stay close MC won't happy. i think he blame himself for the death of MC's mom and don't want mc to experience the same and not happy.
    - in the end dad said he is guilty and ask for forgiveness and mc happy the misunderstanding end here.
    - the next day, most of servants are changed into new one and mc treated as the duke's daughter properly.
    - mc and dad became closer and one day he ask her if she want to study since she often went to library to read books.
    - mc was excited and dad said he will look for the best tutor for her.

i forget is it ch 8/9 but i will continue the spoiler when i have time to read more ;)

Last edited: Nov 9, 2020
    Lignin, Mandyj, FunSmiles and 35 others like this.
  20. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    So, we're getting Archmage's Daughter route where Papa doesn't know what happened to his child and has been lied to. Okay, I can accept this. And since this is early in the novel itself then its a good thing

FunSmiles, Tiis_Ganda, Laly95 and 6 others like this.