Spoiler My Body Has Been Possessed By Someone

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Aug 2, 2020.

1. the Legendary Frog

the Legendary Frog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    [​IMG]

Korean name: 누군가 내 몸에 빙의했다

English name: My Body Has Been Possessed By Someone

Description:
    “Listen to me. I’m the only one you can count on.”
    “…….”
    “I’m the only one for you.”
    “…….”
    “Only me.”

What an abominable delusion.

For more than 10 years, my body was possessed by someone else. It would have been nice of ‘that person’ if she used my body and returned it in a good condition, but not only did she get married with my own body, she’s also clinging to her husband like a stalker..?!

“First, let’s get divorced.”

I tried to start a new life by dumping my husband, who has been treating me like tr*sh, and my family who treated me like dirt.

But.

“Leaving? You will leave me?”

My husband who doesn’t believe me.

“Why are you taking his side, sister?”

A younger brother who’s suddenly jealous.

“Stay in this house. You can’t go anywhere.”

Even my father who hated me all along is suddenly obsessed? What’s wrong with them all of a sudden?

As always I am CRAVING for spoilers here ㅠㅠ Who's the ML? Is it the trash husband again? And why did they switch bodies twice?

Last edited: Jan 28, 2021
    Ac03, Asya.M, KuranFan and 40 others like this.
  2. Ilana

Ilana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The few chapters that are up are so goooooddd

Yuukiyuki, Zone Q11, jkumi7 and 2 others like this.
  3. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Novel:
    Offical
    English: Radish
    Tapas

Manhwa: TBA

Spoiler Table of Contents

Side story cover
    Who is who in both novel covers
    plot twist who is the ML,,
    Some Clarifications
    Summarized till ch 135
    ✧Side story 42, 43✧
    Different perspective of who the ML is // More About the Story
    Reason why some users think there is a ML
    When FL become Sylvien's adopted sister

Note: This novel does not focus on romance and its barely shown throughout the novel. It's mostly about her revenge and using others.
    *All the characters have toxic traits, it's not just ML's being flawed but also FL too. Please keep that discussion to a minimal.

Incest Infidelity Abuse Trigger Warning
    (#496)

Last edited: Sep 20, 2023
  4. the Legendary Frog

the Legendary Frog Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I started reading reviews... and gosh, I dunno what to say.
    So after that incident with her maid, the mistress (her husband's step-mother) will go mad and hit her until her calves burst. And that shitty husband didn't even care!! He said he doesn't care whether she dies or not nor will he send her medicine.. So then she treated herself with herbs and the knowledge she had from those 12 years. She goes back to her parents' home, but they don't open the door under the order of her biological father. Ah and in the future, after her husband learns about her alchemy skills, he tries to flirt with her to take advantage of her ability!!
    All in all the reviewer seemed quite angry about MC not being able to fight back. They said even after 98 chapters she's still married to that scumbag of a husband...
    The novel has like 200 chapters and is still ongoing. I just hope she'll get her divorce in the end:facepalm:

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
    Eelillya, Clauve, Shion Lee and 66 others like this.
  5. Pansy25

Pansy25 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm reading the english translations and I love the premise.

MC transmigrated into Korea and lived there for 12 years. She studied at a prestigious university became a doctor and had a perfect boyfriend. She even had an online shopping mall selling herbal soap, shampoo etc. Only to go back to her world where the Korean girl who possessed her body made her life miserable. I just read chapter 3 the girl Joo Hwa was probably boy crazy. But MC really has spunk the way she handled the maid. I like her...

Aaand if the reviewer above is correct. It got downhill from there. I know the scumbag husband is the ML. But seriously girl, she needs to make the scum suffer. That guy is toxic.

Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
  6. rocca.linne

rocca.linne Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wait what-
    IT STARTED SO STRONGLY AND SO SATISFYING WTH
    noooo :(((( im so disappointed :((((((

(PS. i hope author somehow give us some update on miss dumbss lee joo hwa in her real world )

(PSS. i hope she suffered or sth )

CaelumBlue, Mikaa, jkumi7 and 4 others like this.
  7. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Every. Single. One. Of. You. Just. Die.
    It would be a much better world.
    I hope she can get her revenge. Ruin their lives as they've ruined hers

8. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did the girl who possessed the body kinda ruin the mcs life ? If yes, THAT SHIT WOULD BE UNFAIR AF ?? I mean the Mc „gave“ the girl a Good Life but what did she do ? The girl literally went back to modern world, is a doctor, has a perfect boyfriend and a successful shop AND HAS THAT ALL WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING :mad: I hope she kinda suffers in modern world :blobangel:

9. OtomeAddict

OtomeAddict Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I looked at a Naver review (mt’d) and saw when the divorce actually happens.
    I got it here:
    https://m.blog.naver.com/dankebitte/221897868863

FL makes a name for herself with her medical skills and she’s a charming intelligent woman too so she catches the eye of many. The husband as someone said earlier decides to try and seduce/flirt with her now that she’s capable.
    She gets into trouble with some problematic royals and at some point jerk husband actual did help save her.
    Eventually around chapter 120s is when the divorce finally happens. So ML finally exiles his mother and punishes the servants who abused her but luckily FL sees this as too little to late and demands a divorce or she’ll hate him. He then complies.
    Then plot twist! FL is tied to the Holy Spirit. Her real mother is from Korea. She was meant to be Korea. She’s not blood related to the Addis family.
    I think the ML might not be the ex-husband. I think it’s a guy named Raphael, an friend of the ex-husband. He was born in the temple and has a lot of divine power apparently. Eventually vows to serve her.

10. eleftheria13

eleftheria13 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If she does not sh*t on them like they did to her, loord, the ML just cannot be that scumbag of a husband, she should disown her
    'family' and give a huge middle finger to all the holy fuckers called gods who made her go through all this fuckery of trying so hard and another person reaping off the benefits. Pff, can dark arts be used to destroy the world??? Reading through those 5 chappies made me take it personal.

11. minakun

minakun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Im overdosed on happiness if she really get her divorce FL not ending with trash bc he is trying to repent for once IS GREEEAT PPL

indeed my friend HUGE AGREE FROM ME

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2021
    Kamina, Mikaa, jkumi7 and 8 others like this.
  12. Raihan345

Raihan345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I will drop this novel if the ml is her husband and they stay together

13. minakun

minakun Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    she will get the divorce or so a spoiler said

14. dance_monkey

dance_monkey Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More Spoiler plz
    sadly this novel dropped by translator! dunno why

Mikaa, jkumi7, minakun and 1 other person like this.
  15. Novelady

Novelady New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me where can I read ch 10 plzz?

Pansy25 likes this.
  16. mereumsama

mereumsama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have a suspicion that since she divorces the husband then teh ML might be someone else . And that someone else from what I saw in someone's review might be the boyfriend taht the FL had back in Korea who she was planning to get married to .
    And if what they wrote is true and FL really had such a boyfriend there there really is a chance fro better ML .

17. juanexbi

juanexbi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When mc famous what reactions on mc family? Especially the step mother? Any revenge incidents?:blobspy:

minakun likes this.
  18. Zyphera

Zyphera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As much as I love seeing the family suffer from Canna's indifference, I would really prefer it that she left. They're toxic. They can't see that forcefully integrating themselves into her life is just making her despise them more. The husband can continue to remain a passive side-character, I'm already fed up with everyone around her, there's no need to add one more annoying person into the fray. Truthfully, I wasn't expecting the Empress to do that to Amelia, I hope Canna put poison in that perfume she gifted, or maybe something that irritates the skin and makes Empress itch.

Anyway, thanks for all the spoilers! I really appreciate it! :blobsmilehappyeyes:

DayDayDay, Marane101, DOHere and 11 others like this.
  19. Death of Universe

Death of Universe Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally agree with you! it seems to me that the author is simply mocking Canna. Sometimes it hurts me to read the sequel
    by the way ⬇⬇⬇
    :blobwhistle::blobwhistle::blobwhistle:
    Canna will not only add poison to the perfume, but also humiliate its dignity
    P/s The Empress kneels down and begs Canna to give her medicine:blobamused:.
    and you are welcome:blobtaco:

Last edited: Nov 27, 2020
    djan29, hozuki16, DayDayDay and 34 others like this.
  20. Zyphera

Zyphera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Pfft. I wouldn't give the cure even if she gave me enough money to last several lifetimes. She tried to kill her own child, and pinned the blame onto some poor, innocent person who was only trying to help... And it would have been successful had Kanna not prepared before hand! Seriously, this entire kingdom needs to be destroyed. The people are shameless and despicable. Can't wait until we get the reactions when everyone realises Amelia isn't dead. I actually like the Princess, so I'm hoping she doesn't turn out to be a bad person. Kanna needs some loyal friends.