Spoiler Charlotte Has Five Disciples

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Littlepie, Sep 28, 2019.

1. riinflorida

riinflorida Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah. There's no indication

tamiko808, Nanashy and DOHere like this.
  2. keepdreaming

keepdreaming Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thought i'll pick up this webtoon again after dropping it on chap 1. Best decision ever, end up binging it so thank you for all the translations.
    I now have a love-hate relationship with this since i dont know who charlotte will end up with.
    The latest chapters with Jeffrey had me screaming :love: but i also dont want to have high hopes since i've read too many webtoons to know Ivan/DK is end game.

I had the same thoughts and i also think she will find a way to remove the oath later down the track.

3. Makubex000

Makubex000 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I knew it! I'm familiar with the art because the first manhua i read is Black Haze:blobmelt::aww:

4. Nanashy

Nanashy Scarybun of Horror

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah. Although it's sad that the author dropped Black Haze to write this one. Hopefully they won't repeat the deed.

5. Yurielle

Yurielle Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    For now, Black Haze is on indefinite hiatus. The author said she plans to finish it.. I think...

DOHere likes this.
  6. ellasita

ellasita Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
  7. Sleepless Owl

Sleepless Owl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This chap has so many information and hopefully I dont misleading something since is kinda hard to translate.

Ivan had some flashback about DK. (DK is indeed a hottie, but his smile is so creepy)

So yep, that sunflower was indeed the fairy king (I will called him as FK). He controlled human body to talk with Lottie.

FK tried to play with Cat!Lottie, "As far as Eldo has concerned, I dont know anything."

Lottie said, " you know something, but you cant tell me."

Lottie continued, "The King of fairies... there is no way you dont know whereabouts of your only heir." (Wow! So Eldo is a fairy! And maybe she's FK's descendant as well!)

FK smiled, "You know that I cant interfere this matter."

Lottie concluded, "Thats why you made me look like this."

FK still tried to play, but Lottie smacked it. Their interaction is so cute. (Lottie: Why are you keep shaking it? FK: I thought you'd like it).

FK lifted Lottie up, "I want to help you,"

"I am glad to see you again like this. You always make me worried about how you keep enforcing yourself. Your wounds and live have been linked to someone else. For now on, you will cherish your life.".

Lottie immediately asked, "Do you know anything about the oath? Did you meet Jeffrey?"

FK answered, "I'm not a wizard. I have nothing to do with the oath." (Soooooo fishy!)

FK continued, "I just want every one in my blessing to be happy. Among all of them, you are quite special."

FK put his forehead on Lottie, "So I want to give you a second blessing."

"This is a one-off blessing. It will be quite helpful for your choice. So please be careful." FK kissed Lotties forehead. FK true form is showed!

[I hope for you... when you want it, only once, you will be able to regain your great power.]

Lottie said, "King..! I gave a question. Ivan, he's..."

FK said, "I told you, you will regret it. You will have to choose one more time. I'm afraid I cant stay any longer. You should meet him. This guy... I will lead you where you want to be..."

The human that FK controlled passed out.

(This one is kinda hard to translate) the human: "Ma-magician! Has the king gone? Ah, me! You are gone, so I am talking. Hahaha!" (Dont ask me whats the meaning, I have no idea) Lottie is in deep thought.

Meanwhile Yurian is still looking for her master, "I cant feel Master's presence."

Suddenly Dan called her, "Yurian!" Yurian turned around.

Dan started, "You, you really dont remember Evan Serville was there (at the prison)?"

Yurian recalled what happen to her and Lottie in the carriage.

Lottie explained, "It must be a temporary phenomena. The reaction seems to have caused some problems with the new memory as it regained its lost memories."

Yurian put her head on Lottie's shoulder (Mommy and daughter time), "Im sorry I couldn't help you." Lottie just smiled, "Dont say that."

Lottie added, "I know its not a pleasant memory, but you will recover slowly. But rather that, Yurian..."

"You.... What if you hurt someone innocent?"

"You hurt someone, you killed someone, and you admit it was wrong. Thats not enough. It forced you to do evil."

"One day, if Im going to conquer this world or destroy it, are you going to follow my will?"

Yurian said, "... I am afraid not, but you must have the reason for doing it." (so you will follow you master to destroy it.)

Lottie took Yurian's hand, "Yurian, evil work are harmful to others. It should not be justified for any reason. You blindly trusted and followed who you recognized as me, knowing what he;s doing isnt right."

"If he was really me, if I really done that, you have to stop me. You must stop me. If Im really precious to you. Its right to let me know my faults and stop me so I cant do such bad thing. Thats... even if its mean for you to confront me." (Lottie you are truly a great teacher!!)

Yurian started talking, "If... master hurt innocent people, if one day master is going to destroy the world, what would you do?"

Dan denied, "What kind of question is that? Master wont do such thing."

Yuri insisted, "I said if."

They stared at each other so long. Dan finally answered, ".... if that happens."

"What if she did something that would destroy the world." (He is just the same with her older sis)

Yuri sulked, 'There's more here, master.' (Yuri and Dan, siblings who shared the same brain cell)

FK took Lottie to go see Evan, "You are not just an ordinary cat now. You have become more like a fairy. So no matter how great Marvel's wizard, they wont be able to recognize a witch who turned into a cat! We are going to meet your fifth discipline!"

Lottie said to herself, 'When the FK comes out again and guides me to Ivan where I can never go in my former state. Carsillion really doesnt want me and Ivan to meet. You want me to out from this matter, but...'

An unknown figure came out (Jeffrey maybe? He was nowhere and I think the one who bring the FK is him).

8. y7r8t76

y7r8t76 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When the fairy dude gave her a blessing, saying it gives her the opportunity to use her magic to what it was before but only once, i just realized but where did her magic go? Like this might be a stupid question but I couldn't find a direct answer so like when she "passed" away she planned to give her mana back to the earth but obvs it didn't work out so did her mana just disappear? Or was it used it up to turn her into a child again?

Also, this is more of a general question: Did Jeffrey also get the fairy's blessing to stay young? Bcs people keep mentioning that he's around Charlotte's age but I thought he was only a little older than her disciples who i assume are in their 20's. And would the first blessing still apply to Charlotte's "new" body?
    Thanks for any responses, these are just questions I had on my mind for a while but I couldn't figure out in the manhwa or spoilers

9. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think Jeffrey and Lottie meet each other since she was 16 years old or before read again chapter 1 Jeffrey appears in Lottie's last memories and in the chapter 3, he says 'I feel guilty for not stopping you that day (when she got the curse)'

Chaerfry_Catblue and y7r8t76 like this.
  10. y7r8t76

Reading List:
    Link
    ooooh okok that makes more sense, but...what exactly is the curse? I keep re-reading but theres so many spells they talk about so is it like a curse the demon king put on her?

11. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    I have no idea about the curse, but something seemed very strange to me in chapter 61 when Lottie talks to Yulian and tells her that if one day she hurts innocent people or wants to destroy the world that they face against her that there were no excuses for let the innocent be hurt

aoerax likes this.
  12. y7r8t76

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmm yea...then I think the curse somehow is tied with the demon king to maybe manipulate her to use her powers against the world? If thats the case then that could be why she might be preparing her disciples for the worst

13. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the same (he wants Charlotte's power) because if you see the chapter well at the beginning, the body of the demon king looks very sick (like he was dying before the fight). I have a theory that Evan is a defective doll (has his own consciousness) made by magic

keepdreaming and y7r8t76 like this.
  14. Ghostly_ PhoenixXia

Ghostly_ PhoenixXia New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just started reading this.. Sooo I'm quite curious who's the ml???

15. Chaerfry_Catblue

Chaerfry_Catblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

My English is not that good ....

In previous chapters it is implied that both charlotte and jeffrey were blessed by the fairy king, however charlotte aged from the curse placed by the demon king

He querido unirme a esto durante mucho tiempo pero mi inglés no era / es tan bueno jajaja perdón por mi escritura mediocre

el último capítulo es muy confuso, pero puedo aclarar algunas dudas.

- La maldición que tiene Charlotte (que no menciona qué efectos tiene en ella) fue colocada por el rey demonio cuando ella era joven, hemos visto a Jeffrey buscar una solución para salvar a Charlotte sin importar si se lastima (ejem el juramento Ejem)

- Jeffrey y charlotte tienen la misma edad (no estoy seguro si Jeffrey es mayor), ambos fueron bendecidos por el rey de las hadas, sin embargo, la maldición colocada sobre charlotte la hizo vieja, la mayoría siente curiosidad por la apariencia actual de Jeffrey (lo veo como un hombre entre 25 y 30 años)

- Este último capítulo nos dejó a todos muy confundidos, especialmente la conversación entre Yuriel y Charlotte, nos deja pensando que existe la posibilidad de que ella se vuelva mala y sus discípulos tengan que matarla.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2021
    Marie_0720, Mikaa, scriptor and 2 others like this.
  16. y7r8t76

Reading List:
    Link
    OHHH okay that makes more sense, so the demon king's curse, (not exactly sure what it is) basically made her look older even though her and Jeffrey are the same age and I guess was also the reason why she was saying she's still dying and coughing up blood in Ch. 1, right before she turned young. i translated this on google translate and I understood everything. Thank you!!! How did you find this out?

17. chew7

chew7 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have been wondering... has anyone here read Black moon? I wanted to understand better the relationships between Charlotte and black moon webtoon.

I know that they are both made from the same author, but it’s visible that the author is trying to leave some fan service about black moon in Charlotte >.<.

At the moment, my only conclusion is that Dan is the leader of black moon kkk. Anyone has any theory that might add something to my imagination kkk.
    - Such as the time period between the two histories.
    - Or more relationships that are shared between the two webtoons?

18. riinflorida

riinflorida Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, you mean black haze? They're not related at all plot-wise. Although a lot of the this manhwa's character designs came from Black Haze

bochucha likes this.
  19. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe, to understand magic terms and things like that. I would like Yong Yong to explain on his blog how some magic works in his work like Isayama explain in SNK (I need a reference for understand how magic works in his manhwa). I found this from (Lanoste and Jeffrey are wearing earrings and marks), the earrings are for protection when the wearer of the mark is injured and is transported to another place to be healed

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2021
  20. Mrjlreader

Mrjlreader Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what exactly happened to the fake male master? Also how many people actually know that the protagonist has become small?