Question Help Wanted!!

Discussion in 'Novel Discussion' started by Kumo723, Sep 30, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    ok can someone help me with this chapter?? I'm a little confused. It's QT novel and this chapter is explaining the plot, but the info is rlly confusing. Someone explain this to me:
    (ps. i'm having problems going into the actual trans. site so im using this site)
    -redacted-

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2020
  2. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Just say the title and mention the chapter. No need to advertise the pirate sites.

Title: "there-will-always-be-protagonists-with-delusions-of-starting-a-harem"
    Chapter: 72

otaku31 likes this.
  3. fauxfox

fauxfox Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The 'in world' plots of that novel are always really hecking confusing lmao. IMO, just don't worry about the original plots, since it's almost always a 'fake' plot with lots of plot holes, identity theft, and outright deception. You can never take the 'original' plotline at face value. They're almost all like the zombie and demonlord arc.

With this arc in particular, you have to wait for YZZ to unravel the the 'real' plot to actually understand the finer points of the 'original' plotline. It's far from the most hecked up storyline, but the 'protagonist' is a real scumbag.

What issues are you having with 'peach pitting' site? This novel moved from Chrysanthemum Garden. The TOC is here: https:// peachpitting . com/novel/apdsh

Kumo723 likes this.
  4. lnv

lnv ✪ Well-Known Hypocrite

Reading List:
    Link
    With a title like that you are looking for plot? :blobunsure:

rengetsu08 and MangoGuy like this.
  5. rengetsu08

rengetsu08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The whole title seems to already reveal all the plot you need.
    The fact that the whole chapters is in 72 currently, it will be hard to say what hidden plot or saying there where.
    Remember it always need at least the end of the 1st arc just to see how the author style work. So maybe in need of more context.

6. Kumo723

Kumo723 玄夜的帝后

Reading List:
    Link
    peach pitting kept showing up as 502 error or unable to find data or something. I spent a long time on trying to get in but ultimately give up and come back another

There will always be a Protagonist with the Delusion of Starting a Harem
    Chpt 72

well the words fake and real, Zhou Lan and Zhou Ming, transmigrator, og Zhou Lan are all over the place and it's like a tongue twister

btw do u know know why it's moved from chrysanthemum garden? I remember seeing this novel on their website and when I decide to go read it I couldn't find, so I had thought I was imagining things before

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2020
  7. rengetsu08

rengetsu08 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe you asked a translator for what they mean, most of this kind of dilemma is about how each word and puns connect. As this languages have double or even more meaning behind the usage. Which as an amateur, I can't help much.