Spoiler Kiss Me, Liar (BL)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Tt123, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    “I don’t sleep with men. And don’t bring Yeonwoo into this.”

Keith Night Pickman. The person who affected my life the most, but doesn’t care about me at all. Or he likes me a little, just that I have no place in his heart.

I worked as a secretary for such a person. But one day, at an or*y party he hosted. Surrounded by alphas, I was traumatized. Rather than listen to the man’s abuses and faulting me, I resigned from his company.

After one week, for some reason, Keith came to me on his own accord and asked me to return to the office…

“Are you asking me to come back?”

“Well, isn’t that what it looks like? …Tell me, anything you want.”

You. I bit my lips, barely managing to suppress that word. There are many other ways to die. Novel:https://www.novelupdates.com/series/kiss-me-liar/. Can anyone please spoil this novel, there’s also manhwa for this. Thank you

Unnisara21 and Blood A like this.
  2. Spoiler Curator

Spoiler Curator Hi , Click Edit and Edit My Posts

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoiler Table of Contents Placeholder

Table of Contents
    • Chapter 100 spoiler
    • Chapter 250 spoiler
    Anyone is able to edit this post with an account. Please edit this post to link to spoilers in this thread as you find them. You are free to edit and remove anything within this post, including this placeholder text.

For more information, please visit: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/new-spoiler-plugin-for-the-forums.114103/

3. SweetLiesBL

SweetLiesBL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've almost read the full novel. The first part of the novel, when they do their gay shit is not as interesting (for me). It's just them having sex, Keith being overprotective but also a scumbag and Yeonwoo suffering A LOT. The good part is at the enddd.

At the start of the novel we already know Yeonwoo marked Keith, so that means he can't have children or smell the pheromones of another omegas. This is explained further in the novel but I think it's not important(? so I won't mark it as spoiler but this is a BIG spoiler:
    Yeonwoo doesn't want him to know that he's the omega who marked him, so he runs away from him. The thing is that the night they did it, probably because Keith had his Rut,
    Yeonwoo is now pregnant lol so he runs away while being pregnant and wants to abort it (he doesn't at the end, tho)
    Well, now Keith chases him everywhere Yeonwoo goes, so he has to stay in motels and stuff and being constantly changing places, but y'know, Keith does find him at the end, and that's where I left it, I still need to read the last chapters. Keith was reallyyyy sweet with Yeonwoo when he told him
    that he would take care of his son even if he's not the dad (Keith didn't remember they had sex, so Yeonwoo tells him the father is another alpha. Obviously, that sweetness didn't last long when Keith told him that if it made their relationship worse then he would just need to abort it...

If you wonder why Keith didn't remember Yeonwoo was the one who marked him:
    At that time, Keith didn't have sex with anyone, so when he has a lot of pheromones and doesn't release them his Rut comes and he forgets everything he has done. He actually went to Yeonwoo's house to have sex with him even if he could go with a random girl from the list he has.

I'm kinda lazy to explain everything. Ask me if you want me to explain anything elseee

4. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so muchhhh! Feel bad for MC seem like he has to go through lot of painful thing, hope ML get to suffer before endup with MC. Again thank you so much for amazing spoiler

5. Nekocchi

Nekocchi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So.. what happen next? Will Keith and Yeonwoo get married?
    Did Keith even change for a better alpha? Cause I heard he actually cheat Yeonwoo..?
    Thank you for the spoilers I really appreciate it and hope you share the end when you done reading it c:

Scapezz, natsume142, Blood A and 3 others like this.
  6. iskolarako

iskolarako Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    omg thank you so much for the spoilers! I've been dying to know what happens next after reading the manhwa May I know how or when did Keith realized that he loves Yeonwoo?

Blood A and Tt123 like this.
  7. Aksakov229

Aksakov229 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler, could you tell us more? Maybe their sweet moments or something. Hope newtoki pick up this manhwa :sushi_dead: i want to read more, even though i don't understand korean language.

Blood A likes this.
  8. SweetLiesBL

SweetLiesBL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As I said, I haven't finished reading the novel, so I don't know yet;; Keith it's too trash to just be a lovey-dovey husband but probably will end up 'changing' because of the power of love (I guess?) And yup, he cheats on him:
    Keith thinks he can move on and be with another omega, so he does the same things as he did with Yeonwoo to see if he could be with that other guy. Obviously, news spread and Yeonwoo ends up seeing them, ending up more hurt than he already was. When Yeonwoo confronts him, Keith tells him... oh god... it's just too good to be true... (still laughing)
    It didn't work out with that other person because he couldn't get a boner if it wasn't Yeonwoo

Uhmm... it's a really hard question. I even doubt that where I left it he has already realized his feeling. I mean, yeah he knows that the sex with him is fantastic and that no one could replace him but he just sees him as that, as someone to have sex with.
    Keith even proposed marriage to Yeonwoo after knowing he's pregnant, and when the MC wanted to know why (because Keith didn't know it was his child), he told him that the sex with him was fantastic (yup, he f*cked up again, ah...)

Sweet...? You mean, Keith not being a jerk...? Does that even exist? Haha, nah, I'm half-joking.

1. Well, as I said before, Keith proposes to Yeonwoo even if he thinks he's not the father and says that he will take care of the baby as if it were his.

2. Yeonwoo being pregnant liked (maybe too much) eating pudding, so Keith got him a fridge with pudding in every flavour.

3. Uhm, another one would be Keith wanting to buy an entire store for Yeonwoo and toys and stuff for the baby.

4. I don't know if this is sweet(? but: Yeonwoo, trying to escape, pays someone to punch him when he arrives at the hospital for the check up and then steal Keith's car (that Yeonwoo was using at that moment to go there). The thing is that that person beats him up more than he's supposed to, so Yeonwoo falls unconsciously onto the ground
    (and later knows he was r*p*d too)
    . Keith had a reaaally important meeting that day, but when he hears what happened to him, he doesn't hesitate to go where he is.

5. Keith, still not knowing Yeonwoo is the omega who marked him, controls his pheromones anyway because he read that too many pheromones would be bad for the baby, even if Yeonwoo (supposedly) couldn't smell them.

alexfilia, Blue_C06, Scapezz and 16 others like this.
  9. Bluejay7

Bluejay7 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    does anyone have the novel link? translated link for the novel? or the raw of this manhwa?

Blood A likes this.
  10. Bluejay7

Reading List:
    Link
    where did you find so much chapters? can you tell me where can i read this?

Blood A likes this.
  11. soie_yoie

soie_yoie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a novel???? Ok thanks for the spoilers

12. fox23

fox23 Digging Pits

Reading List:
    Link
  13. Bluejay7

Reading List:
    Link
    Any chapters further the the Chinese raws that goes up to chapter 60 where the ML goes and threatens the MC to cut all ties with other men? Bc the ML wants to raise the child with the MC?

Blood A likes this.
  14. yuranchia

yuranchia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    How does the ending of this novel go?

Blood A, Ixzah and arlovebird like this.
  15. GolgoGolgo

GolgoGolgo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1-There is a damn secret organisation that considers dominated-Alpha as demons and kills them (the man who attacked Keith is one of them, kills himself after refusing to spoil anything about the attack).
    2.The novel has more details and events then the webtoon (they explain why our dear omega hired a man to beat him).
    3-Our omega is so pitiful and almost got raped again thanks to the damn Keith :blobdevil::blobdevil::blobdevil:.

1-An omega can mark one alpha only once in his life.
    2-An omega can get many marks from different alphas but they mean nothing (it doesn't last).
    3-A marked alpha can't be smelled by anyone except the omega who marked him and his pheromones are more controlled (the alpha doesn't need to sleep around alot).
    4-The marked alpha won't be able to smell anyone except the omega who marked him and only have babies with.
    5-The damn alphas usually go around killing the omegas that marked them so they can seduce others with their pheromones and have kids (they don't give a shit about them or the one who gave birth to them :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:).

1-A pregnant omega must stop all inhibitors for the baby and the body can get badly damaged (miscarriage and infertility).
    2-Alot of pheromones make an alpha nut like a mad animal in matting period (rapes about anyone or the one they are in love with or the one they enjoyed sex with), doesn't remember anything, sleeps for 2-3 days, can make any unlucky omega pregnant.
    3-An omega in his heat cycle can seduce anyone to sleep with them wherever he likes it or not (that's why they are given inhibitors).

Yeonwoo gives birth to the baby after 2 months in the hospital (inhibitors's side affect made his uterus weak, also the almost raping, hunting, kidnapping, assassination, mental stress, a very bad landslide event and more or less Keith (most events are his fault)), he became so thin.
    He gets to see the baby about 2 weeks after the birth, he has blue eyes like Keith before demonstrating as a dominated alpha (Yeonwoo thinks it's impossible), Keith propose again to him and Yeonwoo says yes.
    Also Keith reveals that he's building a village or very big villa and a road (bought a land and the whole neighborhood forest) and he says to have the marriage there once Yeonwoo becomes better and talks with his family.
    Yeonwoo ends the novel saying he's no longer alone.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2021
  16. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @GolgoGolgo thank you so much!!! For the spoiler. May I ask has Keith ever regret or apologise to all the terrible thing he did to MC?

Scapezz and Blood A like this.
  17. GolgoGolgo

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, he did. Yeonwoo put him in his place when keith found him (Keith didn't sleep with anyone after he made Yeonwoo pregnant because he couldn't get hard at all :blob_grin::blob_grin::blobjoy::blobjoy:).

18. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha that’s awesome! Thank you so much

19. GolgoGolgo

Reading List:
    Link
    -Yeonwoo hired a man to beat him and steal the car that Keith bought for him since it has a GPS on it so he can ran away easily but he gets beaten badly and raped.
    -Yeonwoo wakes up in the hospital and pretends that he doesn't know anything when Charles questions him, then later Keith arrives and promises to torture the man who did this to Yeonwoo but he gets stopped and they kiss.
    -Yeonwoo returns to Keith's mansion to finish his escape plan by seducing Keith, having sex with him then he makes Keith drink a wine that he put sleeping pills in it and Keith notices that he can smell Yeonwoo but he starts losing his conscious.
    -While watching Keith falling asleep, Yeonwoo asks him if he enjoyed sex with him but he answers himself telling that it must have been good since it will be the last time he does it with the omega who marked him, then he told him that the baby is his and that he'll abort the child so he will never have any children as a pay-back for use pheromones on him and making him pregnant.
    -Yeonwoo leaves the mansion, Keith and everyone then the hunt for Yeonwoo starts.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2020
    alexfilia, Blue_C06, Scapezz and 13 others like this.
  20. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish he didn’t get rape:blob_teary::blob_teary: thanks for the spoiler!!

Blood A likes this.