Spoiler That person, later on.. Novel

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by SageRozenburg, Aug 29, 2016.

1. SatchPangit

SatchPangit Member

Reading List:
    Link
    And the end of the day, despite the LN being canon thus making ntr'd Aria non-canon. I still prefer the WN as it just justifies Wazu's silly running from the rejection and it's a good feeling that Aria has been an abandoned wife that despite being the first wife, the hero spends more time w/ his 2nd wife, mistresses, and concubines so Aria suffers from loneliness and feels like she's just a tool.

2. last angels 037

last angels 037 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I totally agree with you, I have often read NTR stories, but nothing really hurts me apart from this novel, there should be another chapter devoted to telling the suffering aria of betraying the mc

I hope aria can be made to suffer more than that, I like a woman with a gentle attitude like her, but honestly she is a real bitch, I hope I will not meet a woman like her in the real world

3. VillagerC

VillagerC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why do people hate aria for choosing the hero?
    in my knowledge aria and wazu are on a long distance relationship so it's very natural to be in love with someone you are always with.
    anyways if you can probably remember the name of your very first waifu since childhood and declare to the world that all new waifus after her are trash then you probably have the right to get mad.
    imagine watching ur first anime and meeting ur first waifu and after a few years find another new waifu on another anime/manga/ln then you are no different from aria wn
    1st waifu = wazu
    succeding waifu = hero

4. SageRozenburg

SageRozenburg [Not a pervert][Not Suspicious]

Reading List:
    Link
    First: Long Distance doesn't really mean a go signal for getting someone new. (If you're married or in a relationship and you have to work or deployed overseas, it doesn't mean you're free from commitment and can start a new relationship).

Second: Atleast have the decency to end the relationship before starting a new one.
    1.png
    Well you could argue its just children's babble (if we assume todays standards, but in the middle ages people usually marry at the age of 14, before you now, die of disease/illness or starvation (considering medicine back then is leeches and bloodletting, for everything)).

Third: The Majority find the original ending to repulsive, the author had to change the Light novel ending, from Distasteful childhood friend to a loyal Childhood friend/lover. (Although the majority agree on something doesn't mean its right, but in this case being unfaithful is seen as disagreeable on most countries)

Fourth: Don't revive old thread.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
    PiiK likes this.
  5. Reuss

Reuss Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude waifu really? You can't have a relationship with a drawing, let alone cheat on them, you can adore them but no more, cause it would be delusional. Also long distance doesn't mean break up, my mom worked abroad for better salary and my dad stayed they didn't marry or start a relationship with others.

6. VillagerC

Reading List:
    Link
    you're right with the first it is right to hate her but my issue is why would people would hate her to the point of wanting her to suffer for the rest of her life bur not the hero
    2nd wazu didn't give her a chance to end it he kinda ran away and hero is the one who suddenly started the relationship in front of wazu

7. VillagerC

Reading List:
    Link
    sorry thought it would be more relateable should have used choosing between
    promise = wazu
    love = hero
    i personally think choosing the hero is the right choice for her because if you force yourself to marry someone because othu don't love it will not end well for the of a promise both of you it's kinda like a fixed marriage relationship, also if she still choose wazu she would still probably regret it since is wazu will remain weak and unappealing compared to the hero and all of wazu's potential harem member would probably dead behind the scenes

8. SageRozenburg

SageRozenburg [Not a pervert][Not Suspicious]

Reading List:
    Link
    From what i've heard (not sure since I didn't read) the Webnovel Aria keeps rubbing to MCs face that the hero is better than him in every way. In the webnovel the MC confessed his love the second time, to aria and rejected him again, she'd rather manage the hero's harem members and as side wife.

In the Light novel Aria she hates the hero because the hero keeps bullying the MC.

PiiK likes this.
  9. Apollonas

Apollonas Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does the kiss with the King happen in the LN version too? This seemed like an attempt by the author for the mc to be reminded of the whole Aria ordeal, which since it doesn't really happen in the LN, it probably doesn't need to be included there either.

10. rei_hunter

rei_hunter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm glad the manga is following the LN Adaptation.

Waiting for Aria's story to be revealed <3

11. PiiK

PiiK Active Member

Reading List:
    Link

I like your conclusion, what chapter is "childhood friend starts to regret choosing the hero" in?
    and how do you think the state of the hero "justice" at the end of the story? Where the harems are fixing the kingdom.

12. EcchiMan123

EcchiMan123 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So I'm going to take a stab at this even though his post is 3 years old. Yes while it true that she went through "life and death Situations" with the hero, and She spent "2 to 5 Years" him She could have said no to the hero. Also what about the 12+ years she spent with Wazu you know her whole childhood? She never cared for Wazu's feelings only her own that is why she is a bitch. Plus that "Self insert Weebo dream is totally doable" because the Hero is a total creep in the LN. It is NTR she had feelings for Wazu she just never acted on them. Yes Wazu is a coward and yes he could have had her, but come on like you have never had butterfly's went confessing to your crush lmao. That probably because you have never had a girlfriend, or have only had one for 2 weeks at most. I know it's okay that you never had the feelings of true love. Must suck to be you.

13. ayami123

ayami123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude the woman have different mindset when ovulation kicks in.
    There's a reason why they keep woman away from men in ancient times.
    When Ovulation kick in, they'll find the strongest man attractive, that's one of the reason why they F the bad boys.

it's hard to say No, when instinct is saying yes.

True, I know I had optimistic things I though when confessing to my crush,
    acting like that, but I learned from my mistakes. the MC =_= just basically a Gary Stu oh well :)

People say true love until reality kicks in.

14. a random bystander

a random bystander New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ok so first of all the hero wasnt the only man in the party, second she could've just stayed away from the hero rather easily by making some rules such as males cannot enter the female area at night and vice versa (at night cuz thats when most of the lustful acts happen) i mean she wants to protect her chastity of smth. third if the hero's strength was all that was needed to dissuade her from her promise with wazu then she really didn't mean it when she made that promise with him. forth not sure if this applies here but aria should already have rather negative emotions towards the hero for preventing her from healing wazu after their fight and for beating and humiliating him in the first place, so suppose the hero was hitting on her for the 2 years they spent fighting the demon lord she should've felt disgust towards him.
    finally going with your argument about instinct and finding the stronger ones attractive, if that applied in the story the she should've gotten horny as hell when she saw wazu cuz he's strong as hell.

15. Sad Immortal

Sad Immortal Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I agree with the web novel version, after all, thinking about how all the heroine fall in love with the MC, it wouldn't be strange for Aria to fall in love with the hero who save her multiple time according to what she said. The only thing I hate is how much the MC is attach to Aria that he put her as more important that his wives who were there to support him, and stay sad for 5 days for that.

Technically it is a betray consider how they both used to have feeling for each other, and also made promise before the subjugation event, and Aria never did end thing properly and go on to have other relationship during the subjugation. But, that all the more reason why I hate how the MC act after that confrontation with her. I don't feel hate for Aria because this is a harem story, so if anything I feel pity for all the girl, even the one in MC harem. after all MC also kind of ignore his harem for the long while until he met Aria again.

But The best thing about this novel so far is not the romance, but the easter egg story of the different bandit. I laugh so hard with the bandit that have his family cheer for him.

16. Vongolai123

Vongolai123 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All the talk about childhood promises must be kept and all. Lets talk about real life. If those promises should be kept, almost every children should marry, his/her parent or sibling, because while you are a child you make promises that doesnt make sense in the future, like promises of marriage.

17. ayami123

ayami123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude, I have seen this time and time again in my life
    They hate the dude that hurts their childhood friend or best friend, etc...,
    then later gets pregnant and love the guy(bully) and willing to even defend the guys(bully) for whatever reason.

so no, it's not that far fetch

women's emotion fluctuate

you just need some time.

and for the third reason, you need time for that to happen. unlike the hero,
    he got just a glance where he is strong,

you need some sort of companionship of staying together, before doing that.