Spoiler Actually, I was the Real One / 사실은 내가 진짜였다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by DearBlue, Aug 19, 2020.

1. nielyti

nielyti Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this misunderstanding is something that does not go down with me. Doesn't that come down to who made me a princess? with that title here. parents don't kill their children, no matter what. He's a king, okay, but he's also a father and he might as well trap the child somewhere, not kill! If it is for her to forgive I accept, but, forgive for later I came with the relationship of father and daughter from fairy tale ?! I don't even accept that!

2. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    Who is Cosette if she is not the real one ? What is her purpose?

3. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Name - Actually, I was the real one
    Manga link - https://mangadex.org/title/55529/actually-i-was-the-real-one

Raw link (for novel) - https://page.kakao.com/home/사실은-내가-진짜였다/52496367

Synopsis:
    In order to receive love from her father, Keira tried her hardest to live the life of a perfect, submissive daughter.
    However one day, Cosette appears claiming to be his real daughter and Kiera is executed under the assumption that she is a fake.
    In the last moments of her life, Cosette whispers to Kiera “Truthfully, you were the real one”.
    Kiera, recalling those words, returns to the past.
    Although revenge is important, what does it matter who is fake and who is real?
    Now that I have been given a life again, I will live it freely for myself!
    A coming age of romance of a cute female protagonist who has never made friends.

[Reads interesting. There's a manga serialisation that has started. As per the raws in Newtoki, seems like
    the brother (?) did some magic to turn back time and father dreams of her execution. This is what I guessed just going through the manga without MTLing.
    ]

Spoilers pls ~~~

4. Dnyastar

Dnyastar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ... Just commenting to be able to read more spoilers if any kind soul passes by. :blob_plusone::blob_blush:

BrytteM and Elliana like this.
  5. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Agreed

I'm sorry but if your capable of killing your own kid your the worst kind of scum and should never have another child again

Its a special kind of evil and in amy other country besides korea the dad would have rightfully treated as the villian he is

6. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    55529.jpg

Raw title: 사실은 내가 진짜였다

Mangadex link:
    https://mangadex.org/title/55529/actually-i-was-the-real-one

Description:
    In order to receive love from her father, Keira tried her hardest to live the life of a perfect, submissive daughter. However one day, Cosette appears claiming to be his real daughter and Kiera is executed under the assumption that she is a fake.

In the last moments of her life, Cosette whispers to Kiera “Truthfully, you were the real one.”

Kiera, recalling those words, returns to the past. Although revenge is important, what does it matter who is fake and who is real? Now that I have been given a life again, I will live it freely for myself! A coming age of romance of a cute female protagonist who has never made friends.

syofiaa, LokaLari, Xi-hime and 5 others like this.
  7. Mikaa

Mikaa 〘༄⚘〙

Reading List:
    Link
    Prob that she has different hair & eye color..
    What a scum

8. violetlaila

violetlaila Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the manhwa and im trembling with anger and sadness. Btw i believe it was her brother that turned the time cuz from the appearance the man looked shorter and younger

9. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    And his mother has blue eyes

10. OtomeAddict

OtomeAddict Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He’s worse than the duke from Death is the Only Ending for the Villainess. That father did wrong believing in Renald’s sabotage of Penelope but he did so many things to prove he cares for Penelope by the end. Penelope was also NOT his original daughter and she was acting out a lot because of abuse from staff that he was not fully aware of. Plus he was being black magic brainwashed. He wasn’t even as awful in the first place.
    This father... He’s closer to the level of Derrick I think...

This guy... He was utter garbage before the fake showed up. This sweet little girl worked so hard and clearly adored him. She threw herself down the stairs to see him and he didn’t give a damn. From the current raws he doesn’t seem to be getting any more decent. Still as suckish as ever. I don’t see anything he can do to redeem himself other than to die the same death and take Cosette with him.

Honestly I’m not even that big on Claude from Who Made Me a Princess because of the grudge I have against him from the original story. Like yeah he looks good but that doesn’t change the fact that Athy deserves so much better and that he’s not a good dad. But even he had much more understandable reasons and even his conduct isn’t as atrocious as this horse sh—...

From this problematic dad manhwa genre Caitel is the best one. By a country mile. No comparison.
    Oh but I almost forgot... And Regis from Father I Don’t Want to Get Married. Those two are the top 2. I think Regis is my favorite misunderstood/second life bonding story dad. The reasons for his attitude/actions are really well explained and he clearly loves his daughter.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
    shugu8rena, Sheiren, syofiaa and 70 others like this.
  11. LunarCiel

LunarCiel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Any spoiler on the father? I wish MC never forgive him instead given up on him and always give him cold looks.

12. bigredqueen

bigredqueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Or perhaps it will be told the continuation of the first life after the mc dies?

The little bro is so cute :blobmelt:

13. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I am still shocked by the fact that there is no male lead like wtf!? And I was really hoping that the guy with blue eyes and blonde hair will be male lead I was further convinced when that lady talked about her son even she had blue eyes

14. Hartelian

Hartelian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lets not judge a story too easily :blobsmilehappy: its quite hard to jugde a story only through first chapters

Fermer, Lovina, BrytteM and 1 other person like this.
  15. Eggypop97

Eggypop97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know what if it was me in that situation clearly only the mother and brother having any sort of affection for her, I wouldn’t care. I’d pack up my shit leave, why the hell should I be put in that shitty situation. I swear to god! If there are any more manhwas where the father is a complete S.O.B to the FL, I will stab someone. Tsk! Shitty dad just go die!

16. Eggypop97

Eggypop97 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No matter how good wmmap is cant see myself reading it again and again. I just can’t stand Claude his mentality is just selfish and pathetic.

Luukia, otakkau, LokaLari and 23 others like this.
  17. Dnyastar

Reading List:
    Link
    On another note, I'd really like to know what happened on the 1st timeline after MC died and they discovered that she was the real spirit user.

jossy48, Belle76, LokaLari and 18 others like this.
  18. KiraPlayz245

KiraPlayz245 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Other than WMMAP, the story kinda reminds me of "Father, I don't want to get married!"
    Since both female leads have fathers that would ignore them.
    When their personality takes a turn, they started noticing their daughters :blobexpressionless::facepalm:

The only difference is that FIDWTM has a reincarnator or transmigrator in the story

While AIWTRO female lead regressed
    Hoping for more spoilers :blobhug:

19. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    Since all 18 chapters for this have already been spoiled, if anyone else would like to discuss this and compare this with WMMAP please create a separate discussion thread, we're already 3 pages in and most of it are discussions.

20. Dnyastar

Reading List:
    Link
    Yessss, lets pleease save up the space for actual questions and spoilers, not theories and comparisons because its getting overthrown.