Spoiler Actually, I was the Real One / 사실은 내가 진짜였다

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by DearBlue, Aug 19, 2020.

1. Marshmeow

Marshmeow Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What I wanna know is what happned to the original timeline?
    Did the people regret what they did when she was the real spirit user?
    Did chaos occur? in what way?
    ~~ I based these questions off from what I read in the spoiler thread~

Would've preferred to have her out of the house going back in time. Wouldn't give a flying sht to the dad or who is real or not, just staying true to the summary.

Sometimes, I it gets really annoying when the author is trying to give redemption story to obviously killing daughters...... its no excuse and getting killed is a loss of life not anymore given back.... and forgiving them simply because of this and that....not really impressed~~ Still reading it tho 'cause Im a sucker for a heart break~ I like to imagine that MC would walk out never going back and enjoy life instead

2. DearBlue

DearBlue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isn't Cosette his real daughter too? I though the legend said that 1 of his 2 daughters will be the saint? I might have to read the first chapter again. But if so, Cosette is his daughter (older? idk) because she looks just like the little boy--which I assume is her brother-- that means that cosette faked being the saint or something and that probably lead to MC original death. And that's probably why the father and someone else turned back time? Someone said earlier that the 2nd person who did the spell might be her little brother and I can see that happening.

3. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Another spoiler said that no she isn't real at all. The duke's child by the other woman was a son not a daughter(this seems up in the air contradictory spoilers daughter or son, but if cosette is real she should be the spirit user)

I'm also curious how she was able to take control Keira's spirits

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
  4. krishna2100

krishna2100 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think according to previous spoilers that she has the ability to copy the ability of others "JUST LIKE JOHN FROM UNORDINARY".

5. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't agree that in this time line also he deserves any forgiveness even redemption who says something like this when his daughter said that bitch bad mouthed her mother about adultery and her father without any flinch or expression supported that bitch saying "who knows if that's the real fact" even slapped her infront of everyone to support that bitch and her maids he is a duke still that man doesn't know how to judge people no Matter what ever his reason to dislike her but still she has grown infront of him that child always loved him and gave unrequited love n respect if he doesn't like her then don't insult her and her mother also he can love that bitch spent time with her who didn't appeared long ago but can't give that poor child any attention or respect except duties and making her do all the works ,what is the meaning of that regrets that he supposed to feel after watching the past timeline those horrified deeds he did to her but not for his current one let's say every one don't have a past life so they can dream and feel regrets and we don't know if he is the one who reverse the time and if he only did it in order to save worst possibility or for some kind of mean reason ,seriously even one day if u spend with a little puppy it can make any human feel attached with them and fl live such a long time with this shit but didn't even appeared anything to him

Last edited: Jan 18, 2023
    TrinaAngel, Luukia, otakkau and 51 others like this.
  6. X2XO

X2XO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, found some saucy spoilers just now. :blobpopcorn:

-The pregnant first wife of the duke got insulted and harassed because of a misunderstanding and the second wife's family hired assassins to kill her.
    The first wife falling into despair, made a contract with a demon to sacrifice her soul in order to save her daughter(?) (could be a translation mistake since someone mentioned it was a son? :blob_tilt:)

-Cosette, is possessed by a demon and is actually really the duke's daughter. :blobdead: But she died the moment the demon possessed her, so in reality there was only one daughter to the duke. (Like that other novel:facepalm:)
    I'm m not sure who brought her to the duke's house, but seems like the first wife's family is out for revenge.:blobspearpeek:

- The duke, in the name of neutrality, simply stood by knowing that his first wife is being harassed, and that his second wife's family hired assassins to kill her, and last but not least, even agreed to his daughter execution in the name of neutrality.
    Basically he was the source of all these problems. I demand execution:blob_thor:

"In the end, Kiara and Siegfried ended their relationship with family whether they would consider their father to be their father." (not sure of the meaning of this but seems like good news to me:blobhero:)

"After suffering from a love scam,
    This is the story of Kiara's growing growth."
    :bloblove:

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
  7. X2XO

X2XO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  8. ShiraYuuKii

ShiraYuuKii The little wild flower ~

Reading List:
    Link
    best decision ever :3

9. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you for the nice translation of naver review!
    yeah sound about right, when kiara want to go to banquet her father warn her, descendant of parvis family who chosen by goddess of justice should always remain "neutral" and thats why she should never involved herself to unnecessary political conflict by associating with other noble. this also explain why kiara never bother to go to social event, so yeah dad is trash of highest order.

but good to know that both of his children cut ties with him, in the end he only have neutrality by his side. how do you like them neutrality? duke X neutrality OTP

10. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So the only punishment the dad will get is that his daughter won't have a relationship with hin?

Nah this is all his fault. He should be killed. Authors need to stop simping for the hot uwu dads they create and kill them off especially when there the main cause of everything

Maybe cossette the demon could have dragged him to hell with her as she was dying.

Is it a cultural thing where dads are basically gods and nothing bad can happen to them? Becuse the mothers in these types of stories often do get there comeuppance. It's the abusive dads who get off Scott free

11. Ariawolfgar

Ariawolfgar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I thought Keira’s mum was the first wife though? I’m confused

ariane09 and Elliana like this.
  12. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're likely right, bit we have to see. He has dukedom and position because of producing saints from his bloodline. Well that's gone. The saint (she does get recognized???) isn't in his family anymore and his firstborn/only? son is gone as well.
    He can't very well just adopt, so he may well be in a deep pile of doo doo

13. Elste

Elste Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Alright since they are some spoiler from blog. I'll share some information picked up from comments.

-Rowena is the first wife of the Duke. She was pregnant and blahblah stuff happened and she got out driven from the Duke's household. She gave birth but the child was already dead. In exchange for her life she makes a deal with a demon who enters to the the dead child body. But is worth to point out that as soon as the baby died and the demon entered the body it was no longer the Duke's child just a demon in its body. So the it seems the reason why Cosette was able to deal with the spirit power was because Duke's family blood flows in the possesed body.

So, it seems since they killed the real saint and the were deceived by the demon Cosette the world indeed came to an end. IM NOT SURE ABOUT THIS: But just before the end the Duke woke up and rememebered Keira was his real daughter and regrets kill her, and made a deal, idk if was with an spirit or a demon to save Keira and turn back time.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
  14. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ........what a dumb duke. He's like a robot, no brains and no emotions at all. I understand about this 'neutrality' especially in politics but even in your own family affairs? Pathetic. Glad that Kiara and her little siscon brother gotta outta from their .....fAtHer (...had difficulties writing this word here:sweating_profusely:).

Thank you @X2XO :blobnom:

15. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    holy-
    because of the duke neutrality he cost quite a lot of life :
    - the first wife
    - original cosette
    - kiara
    - last but not the least, the rest of the world

good job duke, you doom the world. death is the only ending for shitty father who love neutrality

16. Ariawolfgar

Ariawolfgar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Am not a sadist or anything like that. But I would love to see his suffering face when he wakes up from the so called hypnosis and realises what he did. Honestly am amazed this ppl are so easily cursed/ hypnotised or whatever. They had no will or whatsoever in their unconsciousness that screams to them “THIS IS WRONG”. I love when the first timelines always end up in dooms day cuz they mistreated the MC

17. Deleted member 262282

Deleted member 262282 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm getting bad vibes from the blond man

18. Ayo

Ayo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Question : so in the end MC and her little brother leave the father and go away after they exposed the other sister (the evil one) or before that? And what happened to the father? Also what happened to them ? How their life ?

19. sarrieta90

sarrieta90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok I'm confused so cosette is actually a demon that was summoned by the second wife family and she died???. How did she die? I also agree that the duke is fucking retarded. He was so fucking neutral that he didn't know how to be a parent to both his kids but the moment the demon showed up he suddenly became all fatherly and killed his real child!? WTF!

20. MiserableSOUL

MiserableSOUL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    First wife specifically, as the second wife and her family was the one to drive her out while her husband does nothing in the name of "neutrality" which is not surprising since the one person she loves and trust to protect her doesn't because of his personal beliefs and her child ended up dying in case of that. So she said "fck everyone, specially her husband" which the demon took as an invitation to both doom the world and her husband.

At least the story doesn't excuse his actions despite many of us wanting for the father to have a worse ending, even if the story gets worse in the end I'm comforted with the knowledge that the father is never forgiven.