Resolved Trying to find a novel about monster army summoner

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by Howdoyoupurr, Oct 1, 2020.

1. Howdoyoupurr

Howdoyoupurr Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi I’m trying to figure out a light novels name. Premise is guy has the ability to capture/collect monsters and Then can upgrade them somehow. And he male protagonist uses them to create his own army. Guy starts out in a single town in the wilderness then ends up creating a monster country.
    I tried monster nation monster continent monster country and couldn’t find it.

He captures spiders wasps a flying creature that can fire a laser from their eyes.
    He later uses his monster army to attack an army of crabs and ends up finding a massive multiple metal or elemental mine of some sort.
    After that he makes friends of different groups of intelligent creatures who end up joining his town/country willingly.
    he uses his monster army to attack a tomb of undead with competing armies one some sort of army of light another army of dark magic users.
    he is mistaken for being a member of ancient summoners because of his unique abilities.
    I think he was also reincarnated into this world as well.
    Hope you can help and thank you.
    I remember he used vines that could attack people around the walls of his estate and he also could create cards that could summon a single monster for people without the skill to do so.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
  2. IrregularPerson

IrregularPerson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't know that one but I know another manga with a similar premise- it's called "Her Majesty's Swarm"

Joao Vitor likes this.
  3. Howdoyoupurr

Howdoyoupurr Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Will check it out but I am definetly talking about a book not a manga

4. Howdoyoupurr

Howdoyoupurr Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well that sucks no one knows the book so far.

5. Howdoyoupurr

Howdoyoupurr Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If anyone has read Monster Paradise can you tell me if that’s the book I described?

6. judeiiro

judeiiro radish

Reading List:
    Link
    mmm i'm not sure but could it be "Isekai Nonbiri Nouka" (異世界のんびり農家)?
    i've read some of the manga and i can recall:
    - he started off in the forest on his own
    - has a spider (or more)
    - there's growth of his settlement with various creatures joining him (wolves, centaurs, some tree creatures that i forgot the name of) and he made friends with dragons in another kingdom???

7. trylant

trylant Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No. Monster Paradise focus on system upgrade of its monster ( vampire, dragon, hawks, parasite, giant, stupid clown)

8. Howdoyoupurr

Howdoyoupurr Member

Reading List:
    Link
  9. Preethu

Preethu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I read the story. But don't exactly remember the title. It's something like 'Lord of beasts '

10. IrregularPerson

IrregularPerson Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Found another manga, also your the original poster of the thread so you probably got notifications. I didn’t see your reply because you haven’t mentioned my user.
    Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra. The manga release just came out and I’ve tried finding the novel. It has nation building, starts out in the forest and seems to expand from there. Though given that “monster country” is its own sub genre at this point, I just wanted to share another gem