LCD Slave Harem in the Labyrinth of the Other World

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Shance, Apr 30, 2016.

1. FenixR

FenixR Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    No mirrors? Apparently whole thing was deleted from translators site.

2. kuroshishi

kuroshishi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There is, Google "slave harem labyrinth novel". Can't give you link cause the website is banned.

They straight up steal translations, so the quality should be fine. I guess RTD gave up completely on the author coming back from hiatus if they didn't migrate this to the new site.

3. haakon252

haakon252 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there anyone that knows if there is any NTR in this web novel? I want to read the manga, but there is one guy on kissmanga saying that all the girls he gets. Have been ntred before he buys them. Its suppost to be around chapter 57.

4. Gin_Hindew

Gin_Hindew Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dude, dont slander the noble profession of slave merchant, the MC only buys from well reputed sellers and their goods are untouched and of the highest quality

5. no168_92

no168_92 BrokenDoor|NeedsFixing|LackingFunds|DonorsWelcomed

Reading List:
    Link
    the manga update reminded me that this exist.... what's the status of the WN atm? anybody knows?

6. Rewin42

Rewin42 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last update to the WN in Japanese was October 24, 2018 (already TLed). The author hasn't said why (or why there's such long delays between chapters). The LN and manga are still going strong, so I can't imagine he's dropped the novel or anything.

Astaroth and no168_92 like this.
  7. totagamer11

totagamer11 mofu-mofu master

Reading List:
    Link
    Time for my yearly status check and it's still horrible. 1-2 chapters a year. Even ovas have a better wait ti.es than this.... Well maybe not Tenchi Muyo.

8. Waaazzap

Waaazzap Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Um, why was the title censored?

9. DeirdreH

DeirdreH Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My guess is that it's about tricking some ad network's algorithm. Mostly likely Google Adsense.

Westeller and Gin_Hindew like this.
  10. totagamer11

totagamer11 mofu-mofu master

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh what does everyone think the odds are the wn will finish the wn in the author's lifetime. I can onlg hope the reason for the slow pace is because author is focused on the light novel.
    Edit: Checked its NU page LN is at 10 volumes and wn illistrations is at volume 9. Did the LN surpass the wn already?

11. IronDoge

IronDoge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nooope. Check those chapter names, check dem illustrations. Volume 10 has them fulfilling the waterfall requirement of the priest class, and no elf wizard yet. Doesn't seem unreasonable to assume the author doesn't know where to go now that the protagonist has collected all of his pokemon.

12. DeirdreH

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically we should assume that the WN has ended and all we have to look forward to is several years of reading the LN version which will be just like the WN except with more filler.

Gin_Hindew likes this.
  13. DeirdreH

Reading List:
    Link
    Since it had been a while I read the WN again to compare it to what we've seen from the LN so far.

The latter half of the WN is worse than I remember. I didn't notice this the first time around, but only the first two slaves get anything resembling characterization. Especially when there started to be long gaps between WN chapters, when the author finally did write a new chapter the quality tended to be quite low.

In the chapters that have been translated so far the LN story has stuck to the WN very closely but with significantly greater detail so I'm hoping that maybe this time around the author will remember to give the slaves some personality.

But either way it's going to take forever before the LN translation catches up to the WN. I'm thinking about taking this series off my reading list and setting a calendar reminder to come back to this in a year.

14. AlRoss0908

AlRoss0908 New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish this was possible in real life

15. rectorcaedo

rectorcaedo Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i just want to know why people are talking so much about a different novel in this thread, every time I see this thread being updated i keep thinking the novel got an update, only to find people arguing repeatedly about a different story. just a make a thread for that novel, it will help that author get exposure if you do.

Korleone, Westeller and runsing like this.
  16. Amplify

Amplify Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    1: The WN for this novel hasn't updated in forever and the plot's been in almost exactly the same spot for years, there's nothing new to discuss.
    2: The LN progress is kind of slow even though the translator's posting regular updates, as it takes something like 60 updates for him to get through a single volume due to the way they're split up.
    3: That "different story" is utter trash and so is its author, neither deserve exposure but some guy shilled it here back on the previous page and there was nothing else to discuss here.

17. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There's a report button. You can report them.
    Read the title of this thread again. It's not My Dungeon Life. Don't hijack a LCD thread of a novel to discuss in-depth another novel. Make another thread, link it.

Some posts were moved due to being off-topic: https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/oel-my-dungeon-life.116395/

Westeller likes this.
  18. Amplify

Amplify Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I didn't ffs, Gin Hindew did.

19. runsing

runsing status : bleeding, health -10/s Novel Updates Staff

Reading List:
    Link
  20. anteopta

anteopta Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i wonder till which point they are going? one thing for sure, it might cause a simular situation to isekai reviewers.
    @runsing thank you for the information.