If I have an evil main character...

Discussion in 'Author Discussions' started by Fluffums, Oct 2, 2020.

?

After reading the setup, which would you as a reader enjoy to see happen next?

1. Complete success as a man! (some crossdressing)

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  2. Complete success, but reborn as a girl! (ts, yuri?)

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  3. Reborn as a girl, and a different man hijacked his magic and now *she* is changing... (ts)

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. As above, but still male (crossdressing, yaoi)

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  5. A woman hijacked the magic (femdom)

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  6. A woman hijacked the magic and reborn as a girl (ts, femdom?, yuri?)

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  7. Someone else hijacked the magic and they're not interested in men (crossdressing, NTR elements)

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  8. He was still too creepy to be accepted into the dorm. Too bad! (not r18)

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  9. None of the options are interesting! (Fluffums shouldn't become an author)

1 vote(s)
    6.3%
  10. There are too many poll options!

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
  11. The twist I'd like to see wasn't an option... (please write it in that case!)

6 vote(s)
    37.5%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Fluffums

Fluffums 【R-18 Researcher】【Seeker of Moe】

Reading List:
    Link
    Sometimes when I come up with a story idea, I think of many ways it can go differently with just a slight change. I'm just curious what kind of plot direction is most interesting with this kind of character. Though this particular story seed is likely to have more smut than plot, I think it makes the difference in results even more striking. I'll leave it to your imagination which of the poll results was the first version I came up with!

It started with an evil wizard posing as a common laborer building a girls' dorm for a magic school. He sneakily modified the materials with magic so that the future barrier would also gradually alter the personalities of the girls living in the dorm to be submissive sex slaves for him. The method of the barrier was to allow only those who registered via a magic/soul imprint to enter. He successfully set it up so that all he needed to do was register after the barrier was installed and he would be able to live his dream harem life. There was just one problem: He was unable to register because he was a creepy uncle and the teachers wouldn't let him anywhere near the dorm. So he ended up dying without being able to benefit from his hard work.

Then, he reincarnated some time later and the academy and dorm were still around, and he thought maybe he had a second chance to achieve his dream...

2. Deleted member 155674

Deleted member 155674 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    He reincarnated as an animal or a bug or maybe some non human like a goblin or an orc or the like or perhaps he became an object like a puppet or a doll or sword or something like that

Fluffums likes this.
  3. BigBadBoi

BigBadBoi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Add futa

Fluffums likes this.
  4. Baldingere

Baldingere Roseau pensant

Reading List:
    Link
    Can we have options where the dorms changed and so they put the guys into that building and the girls into another?
    So when he reincarnates (girl and boy are both nice) a few hundred guys fall for him and pursue him agressively.
    I feel like it would be nice if he felt screwed over.

Fluffums and . . like this.
  5. Kutaifa

Kutaifa Pokémon trainer

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, this aint for me. This just sounds like a rape fantasy. I would have him caught and serve prison time (where he drops the soap in the public showers and becomes the slave of a buff dude named Tony)

Miercing, Fluffums and Baldingere like this.
  6. Darius Drake

Darius Drake A poster of verbose posts

Reading List:
    Link
    The dorm became a Co-Ed Dorm while the MC was dead. MC succeeds short term by entering the school and being put into the dorm. Issues arise over the long term because he's not protected from his own spell due to his reincarnation.

Fluffums likes this.
  7. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    3rd option seems super fun! I'd read that! ^^)/

Fluffums likes this.
  8. . .

. . Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there a chance for selfcest? He keyed his soul to love himself? Because he was jealous of other girls who loved him, he murdered them all?

Fluffums likes this.