Spoiler Once Again Into the Light, Alone

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by blackrose0429, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ye, marianna is the white lotus bitch who caused the death of the Mc in her past life and I think lakias was her full-blood brother who didn’t believe her in her past life

2. Yukari_me

Yukari_me I Gotta Put Me First

Reading List:
    Link
    I see. Thank you very much for reminding me of how much i hated that b•tch and brother! :notworthy:

3. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 35 is a side story when MC was 1 year old(after the banquet). It was about her brother curiosity of how babies are made he first asked Iris(queen) she tried to explain it to him is simple ways that a child would understand but he keeps asking. In the end she told him to aks the emperor (she passed the responsibilty to him lol). When they were eating he actually ask the emperor then thats when they decide to hire a tutor for him.

4. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was another sidestory.
    MC was 3 years old who is trying to be an adult fast. She put her own sock and maids cheered for her she also insisted on putting her own clothes but failed. She told the the empress she wanted a book.
    Empress: "books?!"
    Aisha: "yes, because I'm an adult"

Empress and the maids was hilding their laughter because she was so cute she told them she was an adult with a serious face.
    Empress: "Are you an adult?"
    Aisha:" Yes"
    "I can do anything alone now, I alone put on my socks"
    Empress: Oh did you? Our Aisha can do anything?

The empress sounds like she was talking to a cute baby in that scene.
    Anyway, empress got her a tutor but because she already learned those. She wrote mom,dad, and brother Isis in a sketchbook. The turtor started telling everyone she was a genius.

Isis saw his name on Aisha sketchbook and ask
    Isis: did you wrote this?(his voice was trembling)
    Aisha nodded. Isis eye twinkled and shouted "Aisha!" "Our Aisha is a genius"
    (Isis was 12 years old here btw)

The empress was troubled because Aisha was a genius and so is Isis who killed a bear at the age of 9. She was looking for ways on how to raised a genius.

She met with Aisha and Isis who are reading storybook and Aisha showed her the sketchbook. She saw her name, the emperor and Isis and by the end of it was "I love you all"
    Iris cried and thought to herself that even if she do not know how to raised a genius one thing she is certain that Aisha has a warm heart.
    Isis said to Iris that he needs to be stronger in the future she ask him why he answered "of course to protect the genius Aisha" "besides I'm an adult now"
    Iris tried to hold back her laugh and stroke Isis hair. She told him to take care of Aisha then 3 of them held hands together and went to the emperor. End

5. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I write again later (im still streaming lovesick girls) some of those may not be accurate btw.

6. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was rushing I forgot one of the most important part of chapter 37.
    (This was the night after they went to the emperor).

Aisha sighed inside and thought to herself
    'I want to become an adult quickly"
    When she fell asleep someone with an elegant walk cameby. He was not human he does not have shadow nor sound of footstep. He was Luminous (Spirit king). He looked at her sleeping for a while (he was interested in her).
    He though 'I'm looking forward for you to become an adult' then he smiled

7. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh yeah! Streaming Love sick girls is a priority cuz its once in a blue moon that our girls get a full album so im so happy TT^TT

I wonder what his relationship with our dear MC. As the (potential) ML, there’s barely anything we know about him besides being a powerful spirit. I hope that once the romance start the lovely family time will still continue cuz I’ll miss it

8. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isis sidestory (Before Aisha was born)

The 1st empress, Isis mom died because of her health which got worsen because she gave birth to him. She died when he was only 7, his grandfather told him not to worry because he will still be the one who will ascend to the throne. But he was anxious that there might be a new empress and she might give birth to a prince then his position will be shaken. The emperor then reassure him by declaring that there will be no other heir to the throne than him.
    His grandfather told him that in order to survive as crown prince he must kill his heart and trust no one. He felt so empty.
    Iris became empress, he thought she was very beautiful and sincere person. However, his grandfather(maternal) told him he must not keep his guard down around the empress. He was always told "Keep everyone away. Trust no one. Sharpen yourself" he always ignored Iris and decline her invitation. He felt like he was a doll.
    'My father, the emperor seemed to be sorry to me, but he also seemed not to know how to approach me'

News that Iris was pregnant reached him, he felt pressured by the throne. He went to the garden but accidentally met Iris, they greeted each other and he quickly left. Iris called him but he ignored her, but then he realized why Iris called him there was a big rock in front of him and since he did not listen he stumbled.
    Iris was worried about him. He wondered why would she worry. Rather that his wounds he was worry about his pants because he is embarassed to walk with a hole in his pants since a prince must always be perfect. He kept on pushing her away, being cold to her and saying hurtful words. Iris lifted him told him.
    Iris: "STAY STILL!"
    Iris tied a purple silk embroidered handkerchief on his wounds. Iris told him how upset she is seeing his wound and telling her not to care about him. 'Is it because I'm not your mother?'
    That was not the reason but when he did not answered Iris made a sad smile.

Iris told him again to promise her not to endure those pain and say so if it hurt.
    'Is she really my enemy?'
    Emperor called him to discuss his crowning ceremony. It was before 2nd empress gave birth to solidify his position. He was grateful for the emperor (emperor does not know how to treat him and they have short convo) Isis pretend to be happy in front of the emperor but he was not. 'My grandfather will like it' was the first thing he thought but he thinks he was his grandfather puppet. He saw a white bird which was so free and thought he wants to run away for he finds no reason for him to be there. Someone called him " Prince Isis?" When he looked back it was Iris. The empress invited him to her palace which he agreed.

9. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (Isis sidestory)
    Empress palace (they are having tea)

Iris: actually I have a request to Prince Isis
    Isis: Yes?
    Iris: If your sister is born, I hope you can become a good brother
    Isis: A brother?
    Iris:Yes
    She smile brightly to him
    Iris: It's probably a girl, If she is born I really do hope both of you to have a good relationship.
    Probably like that the Prince won't be lonely. Was it a dificult request
    Isis: No, I will think about it.
    Anyway so the banquet for Isis lasted 1 month. He decide to confront his grandfather. He told him he does not like his position, he was always force and it was very dificult for him. He gathered all his courage and said to himself that it was okay if his grandfather would not understand but what came to his grand fathe was "I'm sorry" he bowed his head and told Isis that the truth is he knew Isis does not want his position but even so he pushed him because he wants to protect Isis as he was a child that his precious daughter left behind. The he confirmed to his grandfather that Iris is not his enemy. After confirming instead of going to ceremony he ran towards the empress palace he was sweating a lot. Until he met the empress they talk for awhile then empress told him about her dream. There was a white bird flying in the blue sky above it was a rainbow(Isis name means rainbow). So she decided that she will name her baby Aisha(white bird) because she wants them to get along.

Isis: I will become a good brother.......so could you please become my new mother?"
    Isis tears keeps on dripping when he look at Iris she was crying too. She answer him, as she cried, with a smile "Yes"
    Iris told him she will be a good mother to the both of them. After that Isis kept on visiting Iris and he talk to the aby in the stomach that the whole world will love her and he wants her to be born. He was confident Aisha will love him too. And swore to protect her

10. Yukari_me

Reading List:
    Link
    this chapter did not help stop my tears while Rose’s voice is in the bg singing sad songs. How wholesome, heartwarming and beautiful this family is. I love how Isis really tried his best to be a good brother. His name and MC’s new name sounds so heartwarming bc of the meaning. If Lady Baby’s family makes you go awww and uwu then this novel makes me glad about the emotional ride of this family and how they each try to do their best for each other. Im just wondering, is there any illustrations that came along with that scene? :aww:

11. AnnHime

AnnHime Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers...

The novel is complete?

carshyaa and Viliel like this.
  12. KristaReiss22

KristaReiss22 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    All i'm thinking about is that the princess has jewel eyes and looks like a lovechild of Ijekiel and Athy XDD

13. azrarum

azrarum Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes done. 188 episodes in total. After the 162nd episode, side stories begin.

14. SayuriMou

SayuriMou Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please more spoiler :cry:.. What happen after that?

15. Guide1410

Guide1410 guide with bad sense of direction

Reading List:
    Link
    just discovered this because the first chapter got translated yesterday and the artist is Spoon! the same artist of WMMAP :aww:
    I love this story already and thanks for the spoilers above :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

carshyaa likes this.
  16. MinariN

MinariN Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've read the first few chapters of this and I was really, really interested in it! I've been searching for spoilers for forever! I'm glad I found this. :cry:

Novita_Nv and Lalali like this.
  17. manhwaromancelover

manhwaromancelover Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    who will become the ml?

18. Lalali

Lalali Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i kinda forgot the exact details( i already stopped reading for awhile) but i think after the throwbacks the story continue in timeskip mc is now 14- 15 years old. It was her birthday and the castle was full of gift, she receive so much love from the people because in her every birthday she heals people( she already summoned a much more powerful light spirit by this time so she got 2 spirit now). So the palace was full of mountains of gifts. Her family gift was a trip outside of the palace so this was her first time coming out. She stayed in villa own by the royal family for awhile. She got friends outside and often dream of light spirit. She saw a (i think it was a cliff or mountain with flower) when she was in a carriage she ask to go there but the servant said it was dangerous since there was a story that something powerful and non-human live there. In her dreams she went there and often meet spirit king.

Also summoning of spirit became a trend after she summoned one to save her brother. She just found out after going out.

19. Blue Amethyst

Blue Amethyst Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Who's the ml? Is the friend from her old country the ml?

Viliel, aboni_06, Khadz and 2 others like this.
  20. cherrybubbles18

cherrybubbles18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Luminas is curious about humans and Aisha, I guess. So, he decides to follow her around when she's done with her vacation and is going back home to the capital. They travel in the same carriage. People couldn't see him except for her, so she doesn't tell anyone that's someone besides her in the carriage.
    Isis comes to welcome her and tells her that they can travel back to the palace together. She thinks he won't be able to see Luminas but Isis sees him and asks her who's that. He made himself visible to other humans now.
    She finds it difficult to tell him that that's god of light himself so introduces him as a priest she met.
    Isis first wants him in another carriage but then later is convinced by Aisha to let it be and just go together. They drop Luminas at the temple and Isis tells Aisha 'Men are wolves'. And she's like um.. what? He questions her what is that guy to her but she tells him it's nothing like that. She thinks he's the god of light, elf king - Luminas and she's merely a human.
    I think this is in around chapter 60 approx.

Last edited: May 12, 2021