Spoiler It is an obvious fraudulent marriage

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Atriedes, Dec 26, 2019.

1. chax412

chax412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ++ arbella (on line 2) > my auto typing thing's rly getting on my nerves

2. chax412

chax412 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CoweyBell said:
    I kinda assumed the star he was talking about was Rinrin because I think her name was based on a star? or like her past life's name? I'm not sure, but I was under the impression he was looking for her. LOL.
    But if your theory deems to be true, I'll have to excuse myself and flip some tables

yea ririn is the star fragment. But the last chapters of the Manhwa tackled another plot story about PERPLA who's another god, and has some kinda reincarnation too - like goddess of earth arbella in Bella deirarore, kaleid in del, ririn in the star fragment etc. We were pondering about the identity of "ririn's little sister" (the one w/ green hair her father, the count, is hiding) and since she has green hair and PERPLA (god of the wind I think??) is green, thought this would be an interesting theory

3. IceQueenRinne1234

IceQueenRinne1234 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    nope~
    it's gonna be pretty random, but now I'm working hard on kakao and interestingly, I always skim through the comments first since the comments are on each chapter and the number of the chapters is mentioned in each comment with a brief spoiler, without a further a dos
    the kid is somehow the emperor's daughter(?) so previous emperor maybe? who knows, pretty vague, but I can be certain that she's not that blond softie's daughter
    their 1st kiss apparently wasn't un till 127
    be4 that, the emperor(?) previous maybe or someone tried to poison rinrin with sedatives, BUT SURPRISINGLY IT DOESN'T AFFECT HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    with my deepest regrets, I'll have to end this here since I'm too sleepy
    but, I promise u all more spoilers in the future

4. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guysss it’s happening!!! Rinrin will finally meet that child!!! I’m scared!!

5. rewzy03

rewzy03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well if the lil girl was supposed to be kept away from ririn why the hell would the dad keep her in the mansion?? Anyway I hope nothing bad happens.

elyacuty likes this.
  6. Lusine

Lusine 〖A little sweet, a little mischievous♡〗

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the spoilers :aww::aww::aww::aww::aww:

IceQueenRinne1234 likes this.
  7. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Had the urge to reread the manhwa, then I finally understand the theory that the secret child could be Perpla's vessel (she shares the same green colored eyes) but then the mention that she could be the late emperor's daughter is... something? Still... this goes back to WHY is he hiding this from Leylin/Rinrin? Is he hiding her not from our MC BUT from Del that could essentially off a little kid in one blow? And if she is Perpla's host, it must be weird for a former wind god who is apparently aiming for our MC and is main purpose to monopolize her (or at least be her main source of comfort and happiness instead of Del) to be well... aiming for a woman when your current host is a little girl... unless Perpla was aiming for a sister relationship all along?!

Any new spoilers? Honestly curious on StandxBella which was spoiled once here. I can definitely see potential since Stand has apparently given up

8. IceQueenRinne1234

Reading List:
    Link
    well...
    all these spoilers were from kakaopage comments
    and I do have random raw chapters, once I get what the hell is goin' on I'll certainly be telling here!!
    and I 'm not sure, but apparently rinrin's family are against the current emperor? not sure, but I'll still make sure of that first
    SHE'LL ACTUALLY GET PREGNANT FROM HIM PEOPLE,BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

9. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh lord that spoiler is hi~larious!:blob_grin:
    Our androphobic/manhater (forgot which one she was) gets her own happy end. But from the way the spoiler is briefly mentioned, it almost feels like its due to a ONS or something

10. IceQueenRinne1234

Reading List:
    Link
    what do u mean by ONS?
    and that's definitely hilarious :blobjoy::blobjoy:

11. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    One-Night-Stand

12. IceQueenRinne1234

Reading List:
    Link
    I see...
    U mean Stan and Bella?

Beingnolifehere likes this.
  13. EliSen

EliSen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got spoilers from free samples & using MTL so if I make mistake...sorry...:D

she is he , the youngest prince of Sophen : Zenert , his hobby is crossdressing & only a few nobles know about it

& The reason why Ririn can get healed very fast is
    Calda(the Water Goddess) lend her power to Ririn , she is inside Ririn's body

Gods names :
    1. Arabella Earth Goddess
    2. Perpla Wind God
    3. Jed Fire God
    4. Calda Water Goddess

14. Shirayuki..

Shirayuki.. 〖13th Princess Of Chaos♡〗〖Your Oneesan :3〗

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks for the spoilers!!:blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt::blobmelt:

15. IceQueenRinne1234

Reading List:
    Link
    well...
    Arabella did give some of her power to rinrin (byul) as the star she won't get affected by the sedatives!

Mitsuki000 and Tt123 like this.
  16. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so muchh! Sorry i just a little confuse so the little prince is actually not her real brother Or related to her is that right?

17. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    The spoiler on the sister just increases the possibility of being Perpla's vessel for me. Still, the only reason I was leaning on Stan on the first place was the fact that 1. We already had on screen apprearance between the 2 (and if I remember it right, both were set to be engaged but both parties didn't like it at all. Bella being her attitude towards men, and Stan with his one sided feelings for MC), it'll be another fun god x goddess ship, and one antagonist down against the main ship, oh and the fact Bella's current vessel is a grown woman like MCs.
    Still... I guess the spoilers on the sis and why the father is hiding their existence is mostly because MCs father is still loyal to the former emperor? I mean, after rereading the manhwa, what was so good about the old emperor again? I mean, other than the POV of the current one where it portrayed his brother as a pr*ck for marrying the woman he loves and despite giving him hope of some sort earlier on and replacing him by sending the noble killing machine Del and replacing him while showing initially no interest to the throne other than his main motivation was for said woman he loves.
    Heck, MCs POV of her father implied while Efran had some corruption, it was miniscule compared to most nobility since Leylin's father allowed her to watch him in one panels of her flashbacks (where MC mentions her the Count lands were again fewer in corruption) in interrogating. And another thing, technically MC is also on the current emperor's side since you know, she's married to Del, and Stan is also working for the same emperor? Feels like her father is just endangering everything on his lands at this point

IceQueenRinne1234 and Tt123 like this.
  18. IceQueenRinne1234

Reading List:
    Link
    you're right about the fact that rinrin's father apparently being on the side of the former emperor
    as for
    If I did not misunderstand anything, he'll be possessing the current king, but for a short while, since he'll be able to free himself from perpela by himself
    as for the child, I'll still look in to it for more certainty

19. EliSen

EliSen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You're welcome :X3:
    Ririn's father didn't cheat , little prince is not her real brother.

The reason why he is with Ririn's father :
    Except few of Sophen nobles, nobody knows there's a survivor from royal family since everyone think "all" royal family's members get captured & executed after the king died.
    While the truth is prince's playmate was the one died behalf of the prince.

So... Ririn's father is hiding the prince at Efran because his devotion to Sophen.

In vol 4 free sample : Ririn will confront her Father about this & I think her Father try to adopt the prince for Ririn's sibling / Efran's heir

20. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ohh thank you so much!! I’ve been curious about this for quite sometime. So glad that the father didn’t cheat. Thank you thank you so much:aww::blobmelt:

EliSen likes this.