Spoiler Life, Once Again!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by lnh_tr, May 31, 2020.

1. angie_sash

angie_sash Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It was intentionally not mentioned by the author. Up until the ending, the real name of Maru's wife was not mentioned. Sky didn't like to use it because she was 'Han Han' (her name is Han Han-eul), for some childish reason, I guess. Or perhaps a foreshadowing of the reincarnation game that she got herself into.

2. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for sharing these juicy spoiler, the story goes more interesting, Im looking forward to it :blob_plusone:

3. Oreo

Oreo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well I'll be damned i thought memory was playing tricks on me :ROFLMAO:

4. Carmoy

Carmoy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love ur spoilers! I love how u give us the "inside story"(?) And explain what happened to them. Im grateful and happy. But... Im the kind of reader who the more I read the spoilers and the more interesting it is the more I want to read it on my own eyes and experience it myself. I don't care if im gonna have migraine reading mtl and and how long the story is-the longer the better- I just wanna read. I wanna read. I want to read to badly that I feel like Im going insane. So... Umm... Can u share the mtl link to this poor and desperate mortal? TT~TT

Tjanie likes this.
  5. amaliajun

amaliajun [Gloomy White Cat]

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my god. I just realized that I skipped the epilogue!! Did you know I was broken-hearted for a whole week as I was sad because Maru was dead. The scene of Maru got killed keep playing in my head for weeks. Even though I had read another novel, that scene comes up from time to time and made me cry.

HaNeul is a very common name in Korea. That was the reason she didn't really like her name. It's similar for me to rarely use my real name as it is a very common name, so I really appreciate people who call me with cute nicknames. And I think it was a bit foreshadowing to show that she actually plays a very important part in the game. That was good storytelling by the writer. That ending was actually planned from the start, and the writer skillfully directing the POV to HaNeul in the end. The writer slowly gave more and more HaNeul screentime(?) from only foreshadowing to actually revealing the truth.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2020
    Kristal and angie_sash like this.
  6. TianKrea

TianKrea 『Novice』

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me how will the story go? I saw the spoilers but got confused. Will it go like this (maru's acting career)and we will only know the details at the epilogue or after some time maru will die and reincarnate again?

I would be so happy if the focus is maru's current life and acting career instead of reincarnation.

ErikHarrison likes this.
  7. ErikHarrison

ErikHarrison Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, am I the only one bothered by the ending?
    I'm only on chapter 316 now so it could change to make sense but... They spend 1000 chapters setting up this interesting story/life to then kill him off and epilogue a happy ending? It's the writing style, compelling characters and engaging conflicts which pulled me in not the supernatural/reincarnation elements. I care about THIS Han Maru more than his past life or future life, I also cared this lives supporting cast and wanted to see them blossom. I still really enjoy the story and want to keep reading but I wished it ending by solely focusing on acting.

8. llltiagolll

llltiagolll Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well... I think i am gonna drop the main series and only read the epilogue when its released. Yep, that should solve the problem, i really don't want to hate this novel so pretending that the meaningless main story didn't exist should work.

Sammiii likes this.
  9. The Immortal Scholar

The Immortal Scholar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    wth is up with the unnecessarily complex plot? I thought ending would be a bit like God's Song but this is just.. *sigh*

Manhwalover356 and Uhoh_ like this.
  10. Roxsam

Roxsam Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think this is the big difference with korean and chinese webnovels. Korean webnovels are very unique, detailed and with depth that makes you really think. While, Chinese webnovels are "mostly cliche", repetitive plots (having a slag/scum villains) and shallow plots.This concept also implies the webtoons.

terpseachore likes this.
  11. The Immortal Scholar

Reading List:
    Link
    what difference are you even referencing? the novel I compared it to was KR novel. God's Song was a well written webnovel with a decent plot. Then you have this amalgamation.

Cryarc likes this.
  12. Roxsam

Roxsam Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I was just answering your comment about this novel having complex plot, which is a korean webnovel and therefore in my opinion is the norm because most korean webnovel are complex. Thats it :)

terpseachore likes this.
  13. The Immortal Scholar

Reading List:
    Link
    Wow, how passive aggressive of you.

Cryarc likes this.
  14. Nobody

Nobody Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am... Frustrated. I freakin' binge read 400 chaps these for 4 days only to be reading a useless main story. I care a lot about the other side characters' stories only to have my expectations for them go up in flames. Based on the spoiler, I think making the epilogue the main story, and detailing/expanding that story wouldve made all this a lot less disappointing and heartbreaking for me. This is why I love and hate spoilers at the same time.

Caitlyn19, Uhoh_, deicide. and 3 others like this.
  15. xxsan

xxsan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dangg! Now that i read the spoilers, i don't think that i can continue to read it again it will just give me stress and headaches

16. humbabi

humbabi New Member

Reading List:
    Link

Hiii!! Thank you so much for the spoilers!!

I've got no self-control so I read the current wuxia translated chapters up to 498. And damn, the author really knows how to get you invested in the characters - even side characters!

Really bum that all the progress that Maru has done on his 20,000 life was all for naught.

I think it would have been more fulfilling if he stayed in the current main storyline instead of reincarnating into his college days.

Arggghhhh, seriously, I lost all steam wanting to read the updates now bec I know all he will do will just be for nothing once he dies bec of freakin GIwoo.

Thank you so much for the spoilers. I absolutely will still read the novel, its just a lil disappointing.

17. Empress

Empress Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Damn, I am at chapter 400. But now I had no desire to read further when all of it going to be for naught. Really, what's the point of reading 1000 chapters of mc's journey to the top when he's going to be killed off in the end.

Last edited: Nov 21, 2021
    Caitlyn19 and Uhoh_ like this.
  18. hanaraa

hanaraa Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiewwoo!! I remember read "Life, Once Again!" a long time ago? I want to read again. but, I don't remember the chap is:( do you know at least the approximately of chapter when :

Maru still in high school. He is enter the acting club? and doing theatre an such. He is meet his wife when he is doing his activities of club(I think?) or when he in station??? YEA ALL I REMEMBER ONLY JUST THIS OMGG, I'M SORRYY

I'M SORRY IF DIDN'T UNDERSTAND IT(っ◞‸◟c)
    I sincerely hope someone can tell me where the chap is, thank you! Ψ(≧ω≦)Ψ

well, after I read the spoiler is I realized that this novel is realistic? I mean, usually (entertainment+supernatural+reincarnation+etc) the main character is op, and that's what I thought so too. but, oh myyy. it's different with it. he is start with small role. and literally small role. voice actor, etc. it's not my thingy, not in my plate. but, if you like 'realistic(??)?' you can try it. it's a good novel tho

19. Scar21

Scar21 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So basically....... I'm reading 690~~ chapter right now and it's about time I drop this novel. I absolutely lover the first 600 chapters and that's exactly why the read the painful other chapters. That's when I thought "Ah! I should check what this is about now, coz I still like Maru". So yeah, I guess I'll re-read the first 600 and leave it at that for now. Later, I'll read the epilogue when it gets translated, because after reading this summary, it became clear for me that this is gonna be a real mess and now that I know the general outline of the story, I get taht the epilogue is what's going to give me the real story that I crave. Damn, I guess I'll have to wait a few years for it to get translated. Damnit!

Last edited: Feb 23, 2022
  20. Scar21

Scar21 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm, so if the epilogue is translated, may it be a few years later, I hope I read it then. Because I get the feeling that I'll absolutely love the epilogue