Spoiler The Baby Raising a Devil / The Baby Raises a Villain

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by MikotoP, Apr 7, 2020.

Tags:
  1. The Queen of Hell

The Queen of Hell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    why does mina hate leblaine?

cloerofile likes this.
  2. magical_al00

magical_al00 ✧・゚:*( ͡ꈍ ͜ʖ̫ ͡ꈍ )*:・゚✧

Reading List:
    Link
    so in conclusion she is a b*tch ಠ_ಠ
    I hope she have the worse end ..

Suhaaa__ and VelvetColors like this.
  3. Emmashoji

Emmashoji Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well you could say she is jealous of Leblaine in the 1st life because she has an upper hand, she doesn't need to do something complicated to make Leblaine a sacrifice for her but in the 4th life things is going different. Leblaine is the little miss of Dubbled and because Leblaine already knew what will happen (like the etwal) so she is trying to gain more attention toward her. And don't worry for you who asked when will the third son appear (Johan). He will appear at chapter 72 and in my opinion he is the sweetest brother towards Blaine and he is the one who will defend Blaine the most when Mina claim to be the real daughter.

4. Fiorentina

Fiorentina Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler. I want to know more about Johan please

BrytteM likes this.
  5. Emmashoji

Reading List:
    Link
    One of the most bitch attitude Mina has shown is that she asked Leblaine to give her back the etwal because she said that the etwal originally belongs to her and even asked Leblaine to give her the Dubbled family ( Duke and the brothers). If I remember correctly she said something like this "You should be grateful and I will overlook/forgive you so give me the etwal back and give me the Dubbled" or the way she speaking could be different I forgot but the point is she is trying to get the etwal and the Dubbled.

6. gongkim

gongkim Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    eww she's disgusting :eek:

7. MiraMirai

MiraMirai Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Mina being a 2 faced bitch was surprised then when will she appear? Or what chapter she will appear and how?

L0GIC, BlackKittyGirl900 and Korleone like this.
  8. Emmashoji

Reading List:
    Link
    I will continue to spoil you about Mina's bitch behavior. In this scene Leblaine is injured and Mina is trying to get Adrian(ML) attention. So, even when Mina tries to talk to Adrian, he asks if that is more important than Leblaine's injury.

Just you know Leblaine truly believe Mina is a good person. She even considered Mina as her sister but Mina think otherwise. If Mina truly regarded LeBlaine as a family and loved her 'sister', she would have tried to prevent her from being sacrificed as an evil spirit seal, or had to find a way to do so. When offered as a seal offering, she shouldn't have said to die 'for my country and me' (This bitch said this sentence to Leblaine in the 1st life) . It's just a selfish act of packaging that you don't want to be sacrificed as a cause. The reason why Mina called Leblaine as her sister in front of everyone because she just thirsty for a praise. Mina considers a child of fake fate as an older sister, and to appeal that she is a great person.

If you guys wondering at the end why Mina doesn't want to go back to her original world(Korea) is because Mina, who was so lonely on Earth, wraps up her desire to be loved by people all over the world, it becomes a conviction to become the savior of the world. So she became a delusional bitch. Thinking that she is the main character.

9. Emmashoji

Reading List:
    Link
    I think she will appear at the 2nd volume or 3rd volume(i think the 3rd) sorry I forgot.

10. Emmashoji

Reading List:
    Link
    Taking a break with Mina bitch I will spoil you with a cute moments.

When discussing national affairs, The Duke said, "My daughter is the cutest in the world," or when Leblaine ask for 50 million francs for her pocket money, he tell Nos to dispose of several islands (I think it's for Leblaine)

Johan he is the best and the sweetest. He is a truly Tsundere. He really cares for his family. Among the three brothers, Johan most resembles his father. At the beginning of the story, there was no appearance because he was at overseas Academy, and in episode 72, he returned to the family during the vacation and first appeared. Johan who is not good at expressing it on the outside (his emotion) , can't reveal himself as a man, but he has a strong aspect of worrying about his younger siblings, hiding his injuries, busyness, or things he did, while he took care of the homework and tasks that his siblings had to do without a word. Eventually, when LeBlaine recognized and admitted to Johan's true intentions, well you know what will happen. He will fall for Leblaine charm just like his brother and father . I think he is the best because he is clearly reject Mina and defend Leblaine the most. Even when Johann denies and says that Leblaine resembles Risette (duchess) the most than Mina , he even throws a question asking why you are our mother's daughter and not your own mother daughter.

Last edited: Oct 7, 2020
    AnniePoo, Am_elf, Dofu and 62 others like this.
  11. The Queen of Hell

The Queen of Hell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Aww please spoil more about Johan and the other siblings.How do they react to Mina appearing? how does she deal with the dude that abused her in the second life? Why did her time rewind 4 times? Do her family ever find out about her previous lives? if so how do they react?

12. OtomeAddict

OtomeAddict Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for all the spoilers!
    What do you mean Isaac couldn’t reject her?

I saw that you’ve included that Johann was the one to reject her and speak on behalf of LeBlaine the most but I’m curious about Henry.
    So far in the story since he hopped onto the LeBlaine train he has really been regretting the spiteful comment he made about being a blood related sibling. He’s doesn’t seem naive enough to buy a white lotus act and I would’ve thought he would be quite quick to defend LeBlaine too. Though in Henry’s case, he seems like the type who would try to ruin someone from behind the scenes rather than just scolding them. On the other hand he roasted Cattleya for being two faced and for trying to slander LeBlaine so I’d wonder why he wouldn’t for Mina.
    To be honest it doesn’t seem like any of the three or papa Dubbled would feel inclined to entertain Mina’s antics atm. Do they...? I hope not.

Also... Mina doesn’t look a thing like the Duke or the late Duchess... Who is she trying to fool trying to claim to be the young miss of Dubbled?

Last edited: Oct 7, 2020
    komo komo, BrytteM, beazacha and 20 others like this.
  13. Kezi

Kezi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm guessing it's not well known that the Duchess gave birth to a daughter and was murdered, then the daughter was kidnapped. Everyone thinks she died in childbirth. If someone who shouldn't know the truth shows up and claims to be the lost daughter, then you have to keep her around to find out how she learned that secret. I'm assuming that's why the duke keeps her around, and the brothers don't want to be too hostile in case they break their real sister's heart. Though it seems that the eldest has already made up his mind, probably because he's the oldest and has spent more time with the mom, so he recognizes her in Blaine.

I'm just curious how the birth date and time even line up enough to fool the duke. Mina isekeid from Korea, how does she prove her age?

14. Emmashoji

Reading List:
    Link
    Well if i remember the Dubbled family already knew that the daughter still alive because the Duke is curious and told someone to investigate Leblaine nursery and they already knew that Leblaine is their true missing little sister but it's a little bit complicated. There is a reason why they can't confidently said that Mina isn't our family even though they knew. I will explain it later. And I agree Johan doesn't give a shit LOL.

15. Emmashoji

Reading List:
    Link
    And to those wondering how they could believe Mina while she has an appearance of normal Korean girl like black hair and eyes and doesn't look like the duchess. Well remember when Leblaine told that Mina told her in the past life(1st life) that hair could be dye because Mina hair is changing from black to reddish brown(You could said it is still different brown from Leblaine). But I forgot the reason why her hair color changed. I will look up later. And I will give some huge spoiler why they couldn't reject Mina confidently so please wait okie I'm still busy because I have an assignment to do from school 〒_〒. Thank you for the enthusiasm. I'm sorry if some of my English is bad because English is not my first language. If anyone ask where you could read the novel you could read it on Kakaopage but it's complicated. I could get the access because I have a relative that married to Korean so I borrowed her phone when she is visiting our house.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
  16. Nanpan

Nanpan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers!!!

I haven’t read much just couple chapters and from what I read it, Mina’s body is the Duchess corpse and they placed her soul in her body. She isn’t even the real child of fate but fake, I think it’s the church who does all this. Oh!! she is Amity’s real daughter, I want to know if he knew from the start or not.

Also, I know Blaine and the family find out that she is the real daughter before Mina arrives then how come they fail to stop her? (Mina comes in the early 200’s like chapter 220-230)
    at
    There is a lot more to the story than I expected and Blaine is actually a very important person. Someone related to god and she had the power of devils way before the four lives, she had another life before and there she was sister of Neriad, though here he tries to kill her and I think he even helps Mina with some schemes .( I really don’t know these parts well since I haven’t read the chapters but just comments made bits and pieces from the recent chapters)

17. Emmashoji

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm are you really sure that she is Duke Amity real daughter? Because from what I read it's just some Korean reader assuming that she is Duke Amity real daughter because the same of hair colour but it's never confirmed. The Korean reader just assuming that and talk about it on comments section basically they made a theory about that. Also unfortunately Mina's body is not duchess corpse. The God just modified Mina's body with a little bit of duchess soul so that is why the Dubbled could feel the connection(the soul/aura of their mother) to the Duchess and I think Neriad is the God... But the part about Neriad helping Mina is right basically Mina is Neriad's favourite and Yup Leblaine has a previous life it's very complicated. I'm sorry but did you read the novel throughly? Because I don't want you to have a wrong information... And Mina is the real child of fate alongside with Leblaine... I forgot what chapter but the author already confirmed it so basically Mina and Blaine is the true child of fate. Something happened between them in the past that is why Leblaine has a little power and we could see in the 4th life her power is back. There is a reason why her power is weak in the 1stlife.

18. L0GIC

L0GIC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh so is the reason why the Dubbleds(except for Johan) are hesitant because they can feel a bit of the Duchess' soul in Mina? But aren't they gonna hurt Leblaine's feelings? Leblaine really loves them so I hope they can finally and confidently say that Mina isn't the Young Miss of the Dubbleds. Oh yea is Henry hesitant too?

SusuPisang, BrytteM, diti.ing and 6 others like this.
  19. Emmashoji

Reading List:
    Link
    Yep they could feel the connection with their mother(duchess). Of course they didn't believe her and check her throughly with a magic so that's why they could feel a little bit of duchess aura/soul. No don't worry the Duke is literally don't care about Mina. He's also rejecting Mina but Johan is more aggressive. He is rejecting Mina in front of her face(he is the best boi). Well you could say that Henry doesn't like her but choose to be silent while ishak is a little bit troubled maybe because he is the youngest among the three brother. So like Ishak is flustered don't know what to do but it's not like he is accepting her. Mina just happy because she thinks maybe she has a chance. Many Korean reader are panic too because of Ishak behavior. They were afraid what if Ishak believe her but no don't worry.

20. Nanpan

Nanpan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry, a lot of things might have been wrong, I didn’t realise it because I read few chapters and Korean reviews as well as a lot of their comments and based it on those. I got too excited and came up here to find out more and let people know more too but while doing so I gave out the wrong story.

Like I said in my post I have only read couple chapters and that too I can’t read and understand Korean much just bits and pieces. I’m reading more now as much as I can and I will be sure to post confirmed spoilers next time if i post.

Thank you so much for correcting me though! That helped a lot. If you don’t mind could you spoil more of the Neriad story? I know Neriad is the God but that’s all I know and from the recent chapters a little about their current fight after the independence.

As for the child of faith I though since Leblaine was proven to be one that would be it, but both of them are child of fate?!

Mina being Amity’s daughter, I read it on the reviews and comments and things just made sense to me at the time. But if it’s not confirmed I’m sorry for spreading the wrong information.

Also it’s not the duchess soul, it’s something related to her but she really is dead and the temple uses her for Mina. There is a lot more to it and alot people are involved.