Spoiler The #1 Pretty Boy of the Immortal Path

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by hope6, Jul 2, 2019.

1. lazuuli

lazuuli Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I am sorry it took a long time..
    aaaaaaahhh.... I dont remember much :notlikeblob::blobcry:
    probably theres part that i am wrong

Before they found out their gender, their relationship really good. ML always take care of MC. He is really enjoy being with MC. Maybe because ML lonely. ML status gives him so much pressure and so many things that he should look after like politics. And ML have a spell or curse? (I think his mother whose the one that put it) that make him cannot tell others that he is a man. Only his mother and aunt that know. Theres no one else know his true self.

So, ML really cherish MC. ML always thought that he wronged MC? MC is a girl but for ML sake he posing as boy. And ML always want to life free from the constrain of the kingdom. He said to MC he want to life a quiet life with MC, take a journey to mountain and rivers and have 2 daughters. I think ML wishing someone who is for him. Someone that he doesnt need to guard against. Someone that he can be himself.

As for MC, I dont know how to explain him.. MC is like distant or oblivious or something to others and the world. Everytime he mention his past live in modern world you can see he has trouble to connect to people. He doesnt know how to proceed in society and decided to just focus in cultivating. He only interact with his master and after his master died MC feels isolated from the rest of the world. And it doesnt help that MC sword cultivator? What I got from MTL is that their cultivation practice to disconnect/remove feeling and everything else? Everything is sword. Your thought is sword, your breath is sword..

Looking back when MC transmigrated and lost his cultivation I think he regained some expression. Like in his monolog, I feel he is a bit snarky and have some opinion to things. Along the story, MC spending times with ML he learn some emotion, he noticed things that he would ignore previously. And theres time in mountain illusion, MC got showed his past life alone and he get breakthrough with his memory of ML.

Aaaaaaand.. when MC cultivation restored it is feels angst. He doesnt have feeling. He have memories of them, he know them. But there is something misty/hazy that blocking him from feeling.

for after they found out and the master I will type them later. I am going to take a nap now. :blobsleeping::blobsleeping:

And I feel there is some scene that the author make with beautiful words that set the atmosphere that lost in MTL.

Last edited: Sep 6, 2019
  2. lazuuli

Reading List:
    Link
    I try to explain as best as I can but in not chronogical order...

Like I said in previous spoiler they found out when they are hiding from north country. MC is blind and his disguise as girl is wear off. ML also in his true self. They both shocked. But ML still taking care of MC and MC depend on ML (he still blind, his sight will return in few days). But there is a sense of distance betwen them.

I dont really remember but I think being with each other and talked they realized even though they are both man they still themself.
    • They were cornered by the "big witch" (MTL) from north country
    • "The big witch" is really strong. He killed all of the soldier in 1 city?
    • MC decide to restore his cultivation with dual cultivation
    • ML hesitate. He said to MC: I always thought love, marriage, and then double cultivation (sex)
    • MC: do you want to get married
    • ML: no, its not the one I am not sure of now, its love
    • MC stunned. But they still doing double cultivation.
    • ML going out first to fight "the big witch". MC need a moment to reset/setting? his cultivation.
    • I forget to tell you. MC swordmanship-cultivation is "sauvonig blanc" (MTL, for me sound like a fancy cake).
    • "The big witch" is obsessed with "sauvonig blanc" so in previous times ML asked to MC to not showing his moves in public.
    • ML once when he was little saw the final movement of "sauvonig blanc" from "taiyanjun" MC "master" thats why he recognize MC move.
    • MC and ML fight together and succes chasing the big witch. "The big witch" now that MC has "sauvonig blanc".
    • MC monolog that his cultivation return but he cant reach his feeling especially his love to ML. And ML realized that by looking MC eyes.
    • So, there is one "jiange/jiangu?" sect/clan/mountain? that doesnt involved themself with mortal world unlike the rest of jianghe. They closed the door and just focus with cultivation so they are much stronger than other cultivator.
    • They said whoever have "sauvonig blanc" they will became the owner/leader this sect. And MC already exposed himself with his fight with "the big witch".
    • They came to school to pick-up MC. ML reluctant to but the conflict with north-south country became bigger so they partway. This part is so saaad.. :cry:
    • ML said he will came pick up MC but until 3 years he doesnt came. And then theres some stuff/meteor/oracle? from the big witch about phoenix and MC worried about ML so he search him.
    I said that MC cant have feeling but from his monolog we can see that he have so many emotion to ML but maybe because he thought he cant have feeling he doesnt realized that.

random cute moment: much much much later.. when they are having sex ML always like to making MC face red and cry and MC feel sooo embarassed. MC protest why are you like this, before you are much nicer. ML said that before I thought that you were a girl. I thought I should be good to you respect and behave properly. But now I just feel urge to see you cry and your emotion. This is the first time for me feeling like this.

3. lazuuli

Reading List:
    Link
    1. the so-called "taiyanjun" the one that set up the engangement
    2. devil/demon cultivator that I dont remember his name. I think he already reached the peak and ascend
    3. master in modern world

I will explain them tomorrow.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2020
    WagKalimutan, Saikyi and alexfilia like this.
  4. lazuuli

Reading List:
    Link
    What do you guys think of my spoiler? Is it confusing?

Is there anyone else that read this novel? Do you like them?

5. Saikyi

Saikyi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I want to read this more thanks to your spoilers... they're a bit confusing, but if you are familiar with xianxia novels then they still make sense

But i am like still reading 3 other novels currently i don't have time for this one yet QAQ

6. Kaylee

Kaylee Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @lazuuli Well, so far, I can follow your spoiler.
    The confusing part is the order of the events, I guess.

Ah, speaking of which, what happen after 3years? MC goes to find ML? Why ML doesnt go to MC?

I havent gotten the chance to read it, and ikh:blobastonished:! the translation is still the early early digits T T
    My mtl list is growing again T T

7. jjbookworm

jjbookworm Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I've been reading this novel recently! (Up to 47 currently).
    So if anyone wants any other spoilers, I'd be really happy to give. Though I read a bit slow since my Chinese isn't completely fluent.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2019
  8. xblkdragonx

xblkdragonx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m currently on chapter 38, and like in chapter 36(?) ML was like, “You don’t have to work too hard to restore your cultivation now. You can restore it when you get older.”

MC is like, “Will my cultivation return if I grow older?”

ML stays silent and changed the topic.

Lol but I’m pretty sure the ML was saying MC can restore his cultivation once they dual cultivate haha. Once ML started suspecting MC was his fiancé(e), he really started pampering the MC. And then when the dreamscape sword tournament started and the two fought against each other, ML was the certain MC was his fiancé(e).

Backing up for a moment. Every few years, 100 people can enter the palace to train. Of the 100, 30 of the top students from Shanliang Academy can enter.

ML asks if MC wants to go. If so, he can get a pass for MC. MC refuses to accept ML’s offer, thinking he has his own way. ML asks MC repeatedly you really won’t go? If you don’t take this chance now, you won’t have another chance. MC resolutely says no.

The reason being MC has entered the swordsman ranking in the dreamscape. If he can reach top 30, he has the right to go to the palace and get valuable resources such as medicine and manual to help him restore his cultivation. However, due to a disturbance, the dreamscape is unstable and for some reason MC accidentally switched his image with a fellow female disciple. So while he’s dueling, it’s in a female body. Everyone assume he’s a girl. MC, though weak in his physical body, in the dreamscape he’s unhindered. His foundation and swordsmanship easily gets him to rank 30.

However, the number 1 rank person that’s undefeated, Xiao Shao, started dropping in ranking. He started to refuse all challenges, making him automatically lose. Lol...Xiao Shao is the ML. Bc he heard MC doesn’t want to go to the palace, he started forfeiting all his matches until he dropped out of the ranking to rank 31. Should also mention here ML is in a man’s body in the dreamscape and wears a mask. He fights with a flute.

However, for our MC, in order to be rank 30 and stay in rank 30, he has to beat the current rank 30, 31, and 32. He easily defeats 30 and 32. He saves Xiao Shao for last. He’s seen Xiao shao fight and it’s absolutely unparrellel. At first, it’s considerd he beat Xiao Shao bc when he issued the challenge, ML forfeits. However, MC spams the challenge button until ML gets annoyed and accepts. MC feels in order to truly test his skills and know where his swordmanship lies, he needs to fight truly skilled people.

Through his fight with ML, he’s finally able to break through and learn the final two moves he wasn’t able to learn in his past life. ML immediately recognizes it as the MC’s master’s moves and finds out who the MC is. The two fight to a draw. The MC mentions why ML fights with a flute and the ML says it’s so he doesn’t traumatize or scare his opponents. He’s that stronger and oppressive in a fight. The ML then says, “But this doesn’t seem to be the case here.” He then draws a black sword. MC is the only person that can fight on par with ML. The fighting is so intense, they actually break the dreamscape.

9. kieranfortier

kieranfortier Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, so, all Mc’s masters are himself, just older??? And the one who died from stroke??? Is this a BE? I mean, where is ML while MC is being super auto sufficient?

hum, before the dual cultivation Ml was not sure he loved Mc (because he find out Mc is a man), what about the time they parted?