Spoiler Cheating men must die (manhua)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Kuro_0ni, Sep 18, 2019.

1. skai.ya

skai.ya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - mouse didn't manage to go back to the system, he's stuck in a galaxy (the galaxy is a collection of many novel worlds & he can't contact the system and luxia may lost her place in the novel world
    - there's so many worlds, mouse have to spend some time to find the right one
    - luxia, ml & og fl went for a lunch together, fl thinks that luxia is not a match for her because luxia is not rich & beautiful. the clothes & things luxia have is cheap af compared to her.
    - og fl decides to establish a distance between luxia & ml by showing that she is much superior to luxia.
    - luxia decides to show ml that fl is cheating by sending a photo, but her intuition thinks that it's not a great idea so she decides to change her method of exposing
    - the next day, luxia & og fl went to a high class shopping mall to shop
    - they went to dior dlor first because og fl needs to collect her bag that she ordered
    - she already started shaming luxia, saying the cheapest bag in the store would cost her 3 months worth of her current salary excluding the cost for her daily needs (which means she can't afford to spend a single penny on her daily needs if she wants to buy the bag as fast as possible)
    the chapter ends with luxia deciding to expose her

luxia's plan to expose her:
    luxia takes advantage of og fl's hobby of collecting/buying bags. luxia thinks that og fl would go on a shopping spree on may with rich guy because may it's og fl's birthday month. she thinks that og fl would not miss a chance to ask the rich guy to buy her bags as her birthday present. with this, luxia could invite ml to go to the mall to watch the whole ordeal. ( i don't think she will video it because of the intuition)

2. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

That system beats the crap out of the mouse. I hope he returns to Luxia ASAP.
    :blobwoah:
    Actually the OgFl is too confident and dependent on the system that helps her to achieve her goals. :cookie:

Why did Luxia got a headache? Or something?

3. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    that's the intuition. she got a headache because her intuition (the system warned her before hand & she sub-consciously told herself about why she can't send a photo or a video). it's kinda like those 'recalled past life scenes' where the mc gets a headache & suddenly remembers everything.
    but instead of remembering everything, her sub-conscious tells her it won't work. it's like a gut feeling.
    i'm sorry if you are still confused after my bad explanation:blobsweat_2::blobsweat_2:

4. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :aww:.

skai.ya likes this.
  5. Calypso Noir

Calypso Noir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This arc gave me bad feeling, especially with the mouse cannot go to luxia and cannot go to system eithier. And also seeing luxia opponent now also has system and the last time luxia go against another people that have system is in the side story where she is overpowered by her enemy and she barely survive.

Anyway thank you for the spoiler!

6. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    - after shopping, og fl thought that she successfully shamed luxia, but she didn't know that luxia was acting.
    - luxia invited ml to buy a gift for og fl at the same shopping mall next week as next week is og fl's birthday, ml agrees.
    - luxia had been stalking following og fl for the past 6 days & found that she will go to the shopping mall between 10 am - 3pm & bring some rich guy with her
    - on the day of og fl's birthday, ml & luxia disguise themselves & went to the mall
    - ml suggest to buy a rice cooker or a foot massager or a bucket used for foot baths would be better than buying jewelries
    - luxia said that it's not a good idea, & asks him to go to other floors to pick a present for og fl
    - ml went to the shop that og fl frequently shops at, he's shocked at how pricey the clothes are & starts wondering how can she able to afford to buy such expensive clothes with her income as her income & ml's income should be around the same
    - luxia saw og fl & a different rich guy (he's not the one og fl kissed in the bar) & calls ml over to dlor to witness the action
    - they hide behind a wall while watching them
    the chapter ends with og ml witnessing og fl kissing the rich guy & acting all lovey dovey with the rich guy.

7. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    ml is so wholesome :blob_teary:. he deserve someone better than that trash og fl. i really hope he will find true love soon instead of falling for his only friend (aka luxia).
    the pacing of this arc is really fast, i'm a bit skeptical if luxia is able to accomplish her mission that quickly :hmm:, or maybe she have to go through that time loop again:blobconfounded:

8. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I hope the system wont attack luxia again after of what she did. I don't know how will the ML react after he saw the ogFL cheating. It's up to him on how will react but it's better if he doesn't mention that he's with Luxia.

I got this feeling that the system will reverse the time again and that the OgFl will know that Luxia is the one who did it all behind her back.

:blobfearful:

9. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    true

Veille likes this.
  10. zephyroths

zephyroths A Passingby Reader

Reading List:
    Link
    usually with this kind of problem, Luxia will be in contact with Bamboo Rat after she exhaust of every single possible way to screw FL plan

Veille and Jem3710 like this.
  11. Jem3710

Jem3710 nerd

Reading List:
    Link
    Woah, time reversal again in the chapter , another tough arc for Luxia to overcome, I know she will most likely succeed but I can’t help but feeling really nervous at the same time

12. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think in the current chapter, looks like Luxia had already the idea why this system tries to sabotage her. Maybe if Luxia wants to win, she really needs to do something other than exposing the FL.

She's attacking the FL but not the system itself. Hmmmm hmmm

13. Pamtiur

Pamtiur Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    must give it to them, the first missions were light to medium difficulty, however they were very entertaining nonetheless. now we get them on medium to difficult and it's s so fun how they make the same type of storys white twist so it is still fun ^^

skai.ya and Jem3710 like this.
  14. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    - ml went to confront og fl
    - luxia said: 'they're breaking up 'again'.' luxia wonders why she used the word 'again' & she remember some of her memories
    - og fl used time reversal again
    - luxia went back to earlier today (before she exposes og fl), it's 6.30 am, she wants to sleep longer & when she thinks about exposing fl, she gets a headache again.
    - luxia thinks that the headaches are caused from the trauma of not heeding the 'hints' or it could be caused by short term memory loss after receiving some sort of neural damage. but because she didn't have any recollection of receiving any form of neural damage (i think it's brain damage, but im not a doctor so please correct me if im wrong.)
    - luxia thinks that some unknown force in the novel world is manipulating her memories & caused mouse and luxia to suffer heavy consequences. luxia thinks that this unknown force is what caused the novel to stray away from the plot & the mission is going to be challenging
    - due to the time reversal, luxia didn't go to the mall & ml bought fl a foot bath bucket.
    - ml mentions that he & luxia actually wanted to go to the mall & get og fl some gifts but luxia have a bad tummy ache so they didn't go.
    - og fl asks whose idea is it (to go to the mall), ml said that it's luxia's idea
    the chapter ends with og fl suspects luxia's the one that's been exposing her

og fl has joined the chat
    ru yan (the one from 1st arc): welcome little sister~
    the girl form vampire arc: she looks more like an older sister~
    ruyan: in my eyes, all of you are my younger sisters~ (picture reads: be good, i'll give 27 types of affection)
    girl from 1st arc spin-off: i love sister liu (aka ruyan) the most.
    og fl: who are you guys?
    ruyan: we're the ones who can help you to change your fate
    og fl: are you guys a part of the evil system?
    nanako: you too have a system?
    girl from bar arc: you've learned mandarin already?
    nanako: i spent countless nights learning mandarin, new comer, i've added you~
    girl from bar arc: add me too (picture reads: i don't want to work hard anymore)
    girl from cultivation arc: what evil system?
    girl from novel arc: evil emperor arriving?
    girl from school arc: picture reads: putting an ad requires money

og fl's dialogue (not in the chat): hmph, ignorant people, my rich boyfriends are more reliable than you guys

chat system: nanako has added you
    og fl: *pressed decline

15. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    can someone list the chapters when the chats appeared(including previous missions)? I've been meaning to reread the chats but too lazy to comb through chapters :blobpeek:

Calypso Noir likes this.
  16. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    They appear at the final chapters of each arc

Calypso Noir and skai.ya like this.
  17. Calypso Noir

Calypso Noir Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    In the chapter that already translated its in
    Ch 59
    Ch 86
    Ch 106
    Ch 147
    Ch 156

augacutan, Jukki, PainedSouL and 3 others like this.
  18. MiyaMira

MiyaMira Jobseeking Sloth ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Certified Imouto

Reading List:
    Link
    thanks so much! :aww::aww::justabotheart:

Calypso Noir and skai.ya like this.
  19. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    - mouse is still finding the luxia, he wants to give up but he still goes on. he revealed that by separating luxia & him, luxia won't have a solid memory of what happen but the memory will be in her sub-conscious mind.
    - if mouse managed to find luxia, luxia can unlock her memories in her sub-conscious, with this, luxia can figure out the extent & limitation of og fl's rewinding time ability
    - luxia thinks that og fl is a cautious person, she suspected luxia from the start even though luxia haven't made her move yet
    - luxia decides not to make a move first & be very careful with her actions
    - og fl hired a private investigator to follow luxia & investigate her, og fl wants to know luxia's every action
    - the private investigator then follows her every movement
    - luxia knew that she's being watched & decided to go to a hardware store & buy some pins
    - the private investigator then reports luxia's every movement to og fl, luxia then suddenly walk towards him, he thought that he was busted
    - but turns out he was not, luxia was just going to the trash bin (while placing the pins under his feet*)
    the chapter ends with that guy wasn't aware of the pins & stepped on it.

og fl's name: xueyi (may not be accurate)
    *the guy was lifting his heel while standing (like how you wear high heels & your heels are lifted)

20. skai.ya

Reading List:
    Link
    can i just say, the guy is really doing a terrible job. his actions & motives are obvious af
    even a dummy would know that they are being followed. i thought that xueyi would spent more money to hire a professional but looks like she's really stingy (or just a bit dumb) on this aspect. :hmm::blobrofl:
    or maybe fl is just poor, after all, she didn't pay single penny for all the clothes & fan bags she owns. that may explain why she chose a cheaper sht option.
    :blobrofl::blobrofl:
    or it could be luxia's plot armour :blobthinkingsmirk:.