Spoiler The Princess in the Dumpster

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Ahmya, Aug 13, 2020.

1. Marwa_lay

Marwa_lay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The emperor and empress do not love each other
    Like any royal marriage they married for a political reason but they respect and care for each other but there is no love
    And yes the 3 princes/princess came from her
    And from the spoilers it seem that the mc mother and empress were frienda

2. moongalaxyx

moongalaxyx Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Heyy, does anyone have any spoilers about mc's relationship with her siblings?? i’m very curious about the oldest brother :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool:
    thanks for the spoilers :blobokhand::blobokhand::blobokhand::blobokhand::blobokhand:

3. do_re_ami_

do_re_ami_ Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you just using papago to translate? I was doing the same thing. Want to join forces and try to translate the novel together? Let me know if you're interested! I know that some fandoms create discords so there's no threat of taking down translations :)

4. Deleted member 272238

Deleted member 272238 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah I'm using papago / google translate mainly and sometimes (in case it was still weird from the first 2) translate yandex and systransoft hahahaha
    OMG I would love that

rock.doll likes this.
  5. Verter

Verter New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    May we get spoiler please..? Will father officially recognise Estrella as his daughter or not (due opposition by Temple) ?

6. Borednight

Borednight Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone tell me what's up with the red haired dude with the black and red aura and what did he say to Estrella? Thank you! (My guess is that he promised he wouldn't hurt anyone of the family, but I don't know korean...)

kaedeyuuki, MiserableSOUL and michoux like this.
  7. Deleted member 272238

Reading List:
    Link
    I translated this but it might not be accurate
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

but why aren't the pictures showing???

the father is looking for proof to officialy prove that Estrella is his daughter, so far as I read, he found the midwife who was with Estrella's mother when she was giving birth but the problem reside is that the midwife went to willion (her hometown?) and willion is where there is that disease due to demon's mana stone/ heart
    so the father will have to accept the temple's demande to send Estrella to Willion , since he don't want to send his child alone to that cruel place the empror will go with her (as far as I read they haven't departed yet, I'm not sure if I posted this chapter in this thread or still not ?)
    but isn't this useless? I mean looking for the midwife.... if no one remembers her mother , why would the midwife remember her?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2021
  8. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, I was also wondering why to get the midwife if she does not remember anything? I mean, would it be better to find a method to somehow return the memories to all or at least partially? If even the emperor himself as the biological father of the child and the strongest emperor in the history with powerful magic/loved by God/ess(?) and still lost his memories, then how a simple midwife can still retain her memories, well if she does. :hmm:

Or just to make public the official royal records? As I understood the records are kinda magical, they show only the truth, so they cannot be counterfeited or the recorder cannot lie in those recordings so isn't this method more believable than a midwife that cannot remember anything? With the records and Estrella's looks especially her eyes are good enough to prove her as an official princess. And then to search for a method to return memory and after to get the midwife. :blobpopcorn:

Also, isn't there a paternity test or something similar? They have magic, there's a temple with oracles and all that jazz, logically following this kind of setting there should be some methods to check the bloodline. :blobpopcorn_two:

Or maybe this is just how the author chose to write this novel tho we already can see some plot holes and gaps. :blobpeek:

DOHere, engengeng19, Ceilo27 and 8 others like this.
  9. Anonymousbb

Anonymousbb Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd assume anyone who met Estrella as a baby would remember her, just not her mother. The problem is I guess nobody actually met Estrella as a baby (except maybe the midwife?).

That still opens up a plot hole in 'why did the midwife just leave if she knew there was a baby?', though maybe she was just laid off or something and didn't question it.

10. Lilylam

Lilylam Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Perhaps there's a lag between when the memory loss takes place and death.

engengeng19 likes this.
  11. Borednight

Reading List:
    Link
    oh yeah! lol i noticed the spanish translation was way ahead than the english one, so i figure it out, lol!
    but thank you very much! I appreciate it

12. animestar411

animestar411 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So what did it say? Cause i cant see the images

13. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This one has gone way beyond logic as a constraint

1. Forget about the whole situation of her mom's people*
    2. Forget about the midwife not piping up
    3. Forget she's a baby in an empty palace that's being used as a dump (we are talking BABY!!!)
    4. Forget the father walked on her birth when he and she knew if he wasn't there he would lose all memory
    5. Don't ask why her friend the winter spirit never just left her at the main palace with a note
    6. Don't ask why nobody asked what's up with that palace fit for a queen we are using as a garbage dump
    7. Don't ask if hey this is recorded in a book that gets updated regularly and nobody noticed it??
    It's still very cute the artwork is very nice but the plot it's how can you worry about it.

*Yes I went there

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
  14. Deleted member 272238

Reading List:
    Link
    So reading the novel so far, Estrella went to Willion with her father and some knights (karizan on of them and the other is the first knight she has met in chapter 1-2 from the manhwa) , heren , and 3 high priests (Uriel one of the priests) so when they arrived at Willion they were informed by Viscount Willion that there is a child who helped them reduce (? ) the effect of the disease (he tried to but he couldn't completely erase it)
    Later when Alias knew of him , he asked viscount willion to bring the child.
    The child with the jewel (with aquamarine color) came, Alias was surprised because having 2 jewel bearers in one generation never happened before , so this child could be from the roual family but he can't be his son since the child is 10 y.o and his son jeron is 10 y.o as well
    He asked priest Uriel to check his jewel, he did and it was indeed a jewel
    Then later somehow the child's eyes and Estrella's eyes met, the child was able to see Estrella's spirit's memories (?) , Estrella fainted and the child kept screaming , he called estrella a monster , he said he saw her die and came back to life...

Anyway this chapter made me so sad, so this might be the reason why Astarod was punished? Astarod commited a very serious tabou so bringing someone to life is considered one, right??
    Heren also said if this is true then it's gonna be a big problem
    But what do they expect a child to do? Staying there alone with no one's care , how do they expect her to stay alive (well they didn't explain how she saw her , i mean how young she was when she died and came back to life)
    Ah I'm so sad

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2020
    yuriezzz, Shizun, Melita_H and 53 others like this.
  15. Lilylam

Reading List:
    Link
    That's really heartbreaking, I really hope Estrella isn't going to be mistreated because of it.

Lol I forgot Estrella's age... how old is she again?
    Why is there 2 jewel bearers? What happens with there is 2 jewel bearers? At first, it sounded like the birth of the other jewel bearer was the result of Estrella's death, but she's the younger right? Is it because of her special heritage?

What is the relationship between Estrella and the other jewel bearer like? Will he eventually get along with Estrella or just continue to fear her? I personally hope the two will become friends, I think it would be nice for the MC to have an ally that will understand her pain as a jewel bearer in the future.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
  16. Deleted member 272238

Reading List:
    Link
    Estrella is 7 y.o

I first thought he might be the son of Alias' brother, windering if someone had a jewel then that trait can be passed genetically to his child or descendants in general
    But Kepil said that it's fake and there is a difference between the fake one and the real one...
    the boy was there for a while but he didn't fully eliminate the disease as probably he couldn't tell where the demon's heart is
    Also Astarod in the manhwa told Estrella to not show her eyes if someone asks her to do so (in her discussion with the high priest) so she must be the real thing and her power shows
    Also Alias' or the empress brother said that one of the Ares traits is that they live forever and that they wish to die, that's why they marry someone out the Ares tribe (that's a way for them to commit suicide) but then they didn't show how estrella died (if someone attacked her or not?) or how she revived

Then if this wasn't what astarod was punished for, then what's grave than this to be punished over it?

17. Borednight

Reading List:
    Link
    basically, he's a demon. Estrella noticed bc of the color of his aura. Blue snake tried to protect her, but demon dude knocked iy out. Then the dude tried to harm Estrella, but, i guess, the winter spirit either protected her or made an apparition, idk, so he didn't.

And so, the demon asked what kind of aura he has, but Estrella ignored it. He said that "if you tell me, i'll heal it [the snake] which she then does and he does heal Longie (snake)

18. Lilylam

Reading List:
    Link
    I honestly feel bad for the boy, he was probably the product of some terrible experiment. Jewel bearer's have been said to sought after by various countries and live through terrible lives. I bet somebody was experimenting on how to replicate jewel bearers, so they can use them. Even if the jewel is fake, it does seem like they carry some power.
    In the newest chapter it was mentioned that the aqua(?) jewelbearer's location was unknown. I bet he has something to do with it. He was either a part of the experiment or used as a specimen.

cloerofile, Peerly, toleneram and 8 others like this.
  19. LaDyViL

LaDyViL New Member Staff Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is a spoiler thread. There are people watching this thread for the novel spoilers. Don't clutter this thread with requests for links or passwords or invites. If you wish to do so, directly PM the person by clicking on their profile and Start A Conversation with the member or use this thread : https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/the-princess-in-the-dumpster-where-to-read.113762/

Future posts of such nature in this thread will be removed and the person shall be temporarily banned from the thread.

Peerly, WagKalimutan, karls and 3 others like this.
  20. Yuume

Yuume Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If my memory serves me correctly, in Manhwa he says that one of the eyes of the wearer of the blue jewels was taken out by one of the countries that kidnapped her. Could it be that this child with the fake blue jewels is the result of some experiment done with the eye?

Would anyone have more spoilers to share ??