Rant about a customer(s)

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by cap.toon, Oct 9, 2020.

1. cap.toon

cap.toon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Was on the phone with this customer. He was upset we got his name wrong, but what can I do? it wasnt my fault. his card had his name spelled wrong. He was so rude and even told me to stop mumbling cause he can’t understand. Roll my eyes up. I wanna tell him to check his phone & to go get his ear check cause I’m pretty loud over here and the person before him or customers I have had, didn’t make such a complaint. My response was, totally ignore his rude statement and grabbed my mic closer and talked slowly like how I would for The old geez. But come on, I had several old geez customers before and they heard/understood me just fine. Then he wanted me to just go over all the forms I am required to—which I already did. I’m not gonna add more just cause I don’t like him, okay! Then he was upset that whatever he thought he had typed into his application didn’t show up on my screen—which at this point I really would like to tell him, if I don’t see it here you didn’t enter the information, stop blaming your shit on other people.

And guess what? He is a family and marriage therapist assistant. God, if he is this rude—I feel bad for his customers. He would not be a good therapist.

U got any bad customer story to share?

2. RANTMAN

RANTMAN PRESENTATION!

Reading List:
    Link
    I worked in a takeaway pizza shop a few years ago. One night when I was the only one there apart from the drivers, I had a customer walk in who took his sweet time reading the menu on the counter. At some point I got suspicious and when I walked around the high counter I found that the f******* prick was peeing directly on his side of the counter and standing in a large puddle of piss.

I kicked his ass out and then had to get it all cleaned up before it started to smell. Orders were still coming in and I couldn't start making them until I had dealt with it and washed up. Ended up staying an extra hour and a bit after my shift ended.

Fulminata and 01 like this.
  3. lehur

lehur ぼく愛エリス

Reading List:
    Link
    • Ain't customer king?
    • Okay, u do nothing wrong, but alas in the end your company make mistake of his name, so its your job to hear his complaints!
    • In my exp on many CS, they tend to (is not my problems...attitude) and my complaints which is so simple - I paid but goods never arrived, proof submitted, all okay, in the end waiting around 45 days, till I forget about return money
    • I believe, he already call on number of CS guys and making smoke there and it's just your bad luck the fire gone on you

4. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    I've always met rude customers as I work for the sales & administrative department. Either they didn't understand the SOP required or even the simplest things. I'm willing to spend more time making them understand but IF they didn't make the efforts to, I'd be so close to blowing up in front of them.

But, most of them are nice tho. If I helped them settling their problems or whenever they come to see me, some would bring me food or even give me money to buy tea and desserts :blobgift:

cap.toon and lohwengk like this.
  5. 01

01 [REDACTED]

Reading List:
    Link
    R
    A guy walks into the store he wants to buy a Laptop for his brother. That guy has a budget around $600, I recommend him Lenovo ThinkPad with AMD processor (I think it was A7 or A9 series) and dedicated graphic card. But he didn't like AMD and insulting me for recommending"bad product." And do you want to know what he bought instead? He chose Lenovo Ideapad with Celeron processor and he asks me to put sad on it. I'm speechless.

melomarl likes this.
  6. melomarl

melomarl Burning Red

Reading List:
    Link
    Ce---celeron. . .
    [​IMG]

01 likes this.
  7. Not Red Yet

Not Red Yet Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This is why I don’t work anywhere that involves dealing with customers anymore.

I always did laugh when idiots pulled the racist card whenever they didn’t get their way. :cookie::cookie::cookie:

8. reireina91

reireina91 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I got a bad customer before.. she is old and loud unfortunely she is little deaf... When i say something she can't hear it and Blame my mask.. She say "you're closing your mouth how can i hear anything". the one which make me really mad is She start bodyshaming.. she say you're fat that's why you can breath properly... :blobangery::blobangery::blobangery:

cap.toon likes this.
  9. 01

01 [REDACTED]

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, I'm fine if he chooses Celeron but his attitude is really bad. Not only has a bad attitude he make me taking out the default hard drive then installing SSD on that slow machine which is pointless! Yes, you have faster storage but that 1 GHz Celeron still taking ages to open a website or writing document! This frustrated me the most!

melomarl likes this.
  10. melomarl

melomarl Burning Red

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't have words to say... I also dealt with customers but I can't take bs from them so I requested to do backend operations instead. I'm fine with my smol space now

01 likes this.
  11. zebruism

zebruism ▪︎z̷e̷b̷r̷a̷

Reading List:
    Link
    Worked in a hospitality industry, every single day we encounter this situation thus resulting me loving fluff things cause it takes away the stress I feel with dealing with these situations. XD

ヾ(  ̄◇ ̄)ノ
    /fluff mantra/

(⑅ノ-_-)ノ~┻━┻

cap.toon likes this.
  12. LAOG

LAOG Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I used to be a baby consultant a few years back. I'd help first time mothers buy their cribs, goods, etc.. I'd also build the items for them if needed be. One day a lady came in and she was not too pleased that I was helping her. The first issue was that she considered me too young to know anything, the second issue was that she didn't like my kind of people. Unfortunately for her I am fully trained and certified and was one of the best in the district.
    She purposely dropped some formula I recommended to her onto me and proceeded to say I tried to sexually assault her. Good times

cap.toon likes this.
  13. Starmiya

Starmiya [Modern Vampire][In Hiding]

Reading List:
    Link
    Mn a bad customer story.... I think I got one. My young uncle is a entrepreneur and once he opened the biggest restaurant in his hometown. I went there for my winter vacation for my free meals and quiet place. The brothers there were really kind so I used to joke with them and sit in the staff room. Once a girl came she was the ex-girlfriend of one of the brothers working there, Don't know for revenge or something she started ordering that brother around her cabin room....it went like the lighting is not bright enough ... turn the AC to this degree... Bring me cola... she was too much so we changed the brother with another one who knows what happened to her she didn't eat and went without paying the bill so the guards were gonna stop here but that brother said he would pay the bill...I feel that customers like that are hardest... Who the FUCK did she think she was ???

cap.toon likes this.
  14. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Haha... my father is the type of customer you're talking about. Imagine growing up with someone like that.

cap.toon likes this.
  15. cap.toon

Reading List:
    Link
    My father is going through the same thing. It started with me being blame for his failed marriage, then for his illness, then for his loss of finance, then his entire life. Sigh.

I had just an episode a while ago with him. If u knew some of the details of our great story—your jaw would drop.

16. UnGrave

UnGrave ななひ~^^

Reading List:
    Link
    I wasn't on the front lines in any of the jobs I've had, but I've gotten a good front seat to my coworkers and bosses dealing with them. My pharmacy job was great for bad customers. Had people constantly lying to try to get the good stuff. Also had a guy steal our hand sanitizer back way before covid so he just wanted to drink it. Also got to watch a bunch of people's lives fall apart as they sink further into debt, depression, and long distance relationships with dudes in Morocco. It was a good time all around.

No customer has ever actually gotten mad at me before since I would always act like a small child whenever anything would start to go wrong so they would back off out of pity.

17. cap.toon

Reading List:
    Link
    No it wasn’t my company’s fault. It was his fault for having a card with the wrong name on file. He never updated us with the new card and so his profile name was never updated. Plus, with his kind of job, wouldn’t he be more understanding? But he wasn’t. I had not been trained or be an assistant therapist but even I know, keep your emotion under check and find solutions. Heck, recently I was told by a government agency my DOB was wrong. Idk who mess with my record but now I have to go file for information change and provide verification. Was I angry? I was unhappy, but I was professional about it and ask the rep how to fix it. The rep couldn’t even tell how this happened, but I didn’t take it out on the rep. I guess I expected too much from “educated” and “degree” people.

haha-in retail we were told customers r always master.