Spoiler Beloved Tyrant

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by RRat, Aug 23, 2020.

1. RRat

RRat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
  2. zcorpio

zcorpio Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish we'll know Clown's true name and identity. :blobsob:

Laerta likes this.
  3. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Holy shit, it really is dark.
    All this build up should hopefully lead to a satisfying end to the tyrants. Also, I think the Princess broke the ML. Now they're all mentally unstable, I'm scared!

4. RRat

RRat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Right? I didn't expect the princess to be so cruel, but I guess when trying to suck up to a pyschotic prince you'll eventually learn some things:blobsleepless:

Suzune, Korleone, Laerta and 3 others like this.
  5. RRat

RRat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    An excerpt taken from the novel's twitter:
    Aurest: Erin, I'm trying to do something new. Is there anything in trend these days?
    Erin: I know.
    Aurest: My dear sister, what is it?
    Erin: People are popular these days, so why don't you try becoming a person too?
    Aurest and Erin: I had a dream. It made me get cold sweat.
    Jediseu(???): (laughs)

DOHere, augacutan, Korleone and 6 others like this.
  6. nyxxx

nyxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This broke my heart.

Aurest killed the mysterious clown that was Erin's friend when she was young. On her birthday feast. She knew how fucked up her brother was. Now she is rebelling against her brother to overthrow him. She is trying to appear menacing so her brother won't suspect anything.

I came here hoping for spoilers that maybe somehow the clown is alive... Even though they dragged his dead body out just maybe... (〒﹏〒)

Last edited: Sep 1, 2020
  7. nyxxx

nyxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I see a lot of threads attaching a picture and description with the thread.

Laerta and BooBoo like this.
  8. nyxxx

nyxxx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But he dead (╥﹏╥)

9. Xxr

Xxr Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Somebody give me some spoiler. please :blob_teary:. I need to know what gonna happen

Last edited: Oct 20, 2020
  10. Cessavania

Cessavania Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I dont like how the mc treats the ml (yknow, when she lock him up) my heart breaks like literaly how can she be so cruel. I dont care if she done it unconsciously t’was still cruel dude. Killing all of his family members getting betrayed by the prince. Thats just too much... sigh. Oh my baby tristan ill treat you better baby

hongmeowpanda, Laerta and MishaArnon like this.
  11. MissCeciMoon

MissCeciMoon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this being posted somewhere else or was it dropped? I can't find any updates past chapter 19. :cry::cry::cry:

12. lavidaloca

lavidaloca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It goes up to chapter 29 on webnovel.com but stopped there. I've heard someone might be picking it up but I don't know who. :blobpensive:

13. -NEAR-

-NEAR- ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pls:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

14. MissCeciMoon

MissCeciMoon Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I have re read this 3x now lol someone tell us who the clown was and put us out of our misery. I heard the translations can't be finished because of copyright issues, but surely that spoiler could be revealed? hehe

Laerta likes this.
  15. lavidaloca

lavidaloca Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Laerta likes this.
  16. aqilwall

aqilwall Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Clown name is Yorik Rowenthal. He is Tristan's uncle. He was undercover and planned revenge against the emperor.

I bought the books. This is awesome series and one of my favorite novel. I read it with MTL. This novel is amazing specially we can hear what fl ‘s and ml’s thoughts. Fl is very lonely person when she gets closed to anyone aurest would kill them or take them away. Aurest is very possessive of fl. Fl has a hard time bring honest with her feelings she tends to do opposite things. She is very alpha female. On the other hand Tristan is all around good guy, very noble. He is abused and tortured by fl and aurest in very possible ways. Fl has inferiority complex since she never is closed to anyone and she thought ml is the most loved child out of all children from rowenthal. She bullied him sometimes because of that.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 18, 2021
  17. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    |In volume 3, Erin met count or countess claudia. She wanted to show the count his grandson.(Tristan) since the count was only Tristan living relative now. However Tristan went berserk due to his trauma. He was locked up in the warehouse. He broke things and punched his friend when trying to get out. Once the count found out he suggested erin to take him to Rowenthal..||When Erin and the gang went to Rowenthal, none of the people there were happy seeing tristan. They thought he sold his family in order to survive. One of the knight there insulted Erin. So Tristan asked him for a duel. They fought and Tristan won.( not surprised since he is blue knight.) erin told him to choose between kill this knight and get freedom or let this knight live. He decided on let this knight go. After that people in Rowenthal changed their mind about him.||Tristan knew that Erin was acting like a villainess intentionally. After that Erin and Tristan spent their free time playing chess. tristan won 10 games out of 11. Erin asked him who was his tutor. He said his uncle yorik Rowenthal. She was confused since she thought he only had one uncle who was bartolia fiance that was killed by her dad. She wanted to find out more about this uncle. But she couldnt find any his uncle pictures on the wall.[/||Every day when she lost to Tristan, she was motivated to find out about him because she wanted to win against him. One day after playing chess, they decided to go out visit the birch forest.||They had a good time playing with dog and took a nap under the tree. One day while they were out in the forest, it was raining really hard so they ran to the hut in the forrest. Inside the hut the found a deck of cards. Its belonged to yorik rowen thal. Erin was in shock since sh got the same deck of cards form the clown. The decks of cards were rare items. She suspected that the clown real name to yorik rowenthal. ||Because she was in shocked and under the rain, when they arrived at Rowenthal castle, erin got really high fever. Tristan was very concerned looking at erin.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
  18. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    Below is the except from mtl. Hope it makes sense..
    ||He bent his head and back and glared at the floor he found. Words that had been fumbling for a long time poured out like waves. "I wanted to love you, completely. why don't you at least give me a completely grave impression?" A sly woman. a cruel woman A woman who is blinded by power and tries to drink the blood of her flesh and blood! But you came to the Ropenthal when you were in the system because of you, and then you were cunning and naive, and you were playing the villain role again, and you were carrying you around when you might explode. The knight spoke with confidence. I can't even hate you completely?"Tristan dared to reach out and groped carefully for the golden hair scattered on the covers. -What the hell should I do?"

Book4 and 5 are very intense. Many people died.

Last edited: Feb 17, 2021
  19. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    My spoiler didnt do the novel any justice. You need to read the thought of the fl. Please support the author and help buy the books in RIDI.
    친애하는 폭군에게 1권 - 리디북스 (ridibooks.com)

|| in volume 4 erin while had a fever ran away. They found her in the storeroom hugging a picture. It was the picture of a dwarf with a dog underneath there was a writing yorik rowenthal. Erin was ver sad crying and screaming at Tristan. She thought she was set up since the beginning.
    ||I turned my head in the rain-soaked landscape, the last Loental stood. The black hair was tangled, and the straight face cast open water and looked gloomy. 'Are you all right?' 'Was your uncle a dwarf?' It was the last confirmation. Maybe, you really saw something because of the fever. Tristan faltered at the sudden question. But the answer came right back. 'Yes.' 'Blonde and eyes are in full color.' 'That's right.' 'That's right.' The rain beat against the window. Tuduk. Tuduk. "Do you want me to tell you an old story?" Oh, this is an obvious start. "Once upon a time, there was a stupid girl. She had only one clown, but one day a guy named Autest killed a clown. So she decided to kill her brother for her friend's revenge. But it was too much for her alone. So She thought of holding hands with a couple who had a grudge against her father and killing them." "But it was the couple who held hands with the girl that died."Tristan's jaw muscles wriggled.||||The couple asked the girl to save their son. Feeling responsible, the girl decided to save her son. And I planned to kill my father and my brother with their son." My lady." Tristan was looking at me in vain. There was confusion and shock in the black and deep eyes. Crumble, fist, and the hands of the present man came into view. Strangely enough, the more I joined, the more peaceful I was. Everything seemed to be brightening up. But the dead clown was a couple's family. He wanted to kill her father, so he approached her to impel her. From beginning to end... We're just playing."What should I do with this stupid girl?" "Tell me, what should I do?" "Should I kill my brother to avenge the clown?" Should I kill my father for Batolia's revenge? Should I make you Duke of Lowenthal and hold you?" "Or shall I confess all to my brother? Should I beg him to forgive me for doing something stupid?" Your Highness, please." I burst into laughter. "I'm kidding. I won't tell you. I've already come too far. There's no turning back now."I stumbled to Tristan, standing like a solid stone statue. His arm wrapped around my waist when I hugged him like I was falling. I leaned my cheek against his firm chest. I smiled as if i was insane, listening to the pounding of his heart. I'm not the only one suffering. So are you. Right? It was strangely satisfying. I'm going to kill my brother and my father. As the Rowantals wish," I whispered quietly. The thick arms around the waist tightened. 'You're going to be a Loental duke.' 'I'm going to be an emperor.' ||

Last edited: Feb 18, 2021
  20. aqilwall

Reading List:
    Link
    In chapter 29, Erin treated Tristan dinner of the northern cuisine. He thought that she meant for him to serve her at night. After the dinner, He stood up and told her that he would take the punishment he couldnt serve her the night. He would like to keep his virginity until he was marriage. Erin was really confused why did he think that way. She just gave him the dinner.

Episode 33
    He bit his lips for a while. I took it back as if something had decided. "You, you, you, you, you send it back, you have to accept it, but...There? Where? Tristan's voice and arms were trembling so hard that they could not be seen. I had no idea what to say to him. " I'm sorry. I'll do better from now on. Your Majesty wants me. I will try to work, "I don't have enough experience, but now, I can do it." What's lacking? What are you not good at? "So please don't let me go. You'd rather beat me. Hit me until you're relieved." Hit you? No, why is the story so outstanding?" What? What are you mean?

Episode 34 I did not understood, so I weighed down his forehead. First of all, I decided to remove the cane from the birch tree, which was shaking on Tristan's hands. When he picked up the whip, Tristan took off his vest and pulled out the top button of the shirt. I cried out in surprise.

Don't take it off!" buttoning stopped. Tristan nodded as if he knew and lifted the basin with water. You don't know anything but nodding your head! "Don't throw water on me! The carpet is getting wet!" I threw the birch whip into the corner of the room. He pressed his shoulders firmly to prevent him from waking up as if he were trying to bring back the whip.

What's wrong with you? ··." I looked down at Tristan's black hair. I put it a little behind me to guess what his purpose is to do such a crazy thing. Whether it's an intentional play or whatever, it was not a abandoned dog on a cold day, and I was not happy to see him shaking and acting pitiful. 'Tristan,' I hesitated for a moment, slowly sweeping the black hair.

finger was softer than it seemed. His tremors diminished. Tristan raised his head slightly. The black eyelashes were a little wet and tangled. Did you cry ···? "Are you okay? ··· Ni···?" Tristan closed his lips and nodded. I spoke as softly as I could. "Listen. I'm not mad at you. Of course I'm not going to slap you.

I'm not gonna let you go. Do you understand?" Tristan said in a wet voice. '···You're not angry?' 'Yes.' Why would I be angry ···. "But I did not serve you faithfully. I refuse you, saying that I will protect the purity of this filthy body, which has already been sinned against..."Stop it!" Your face is hot! I cried casually, weighing on my forehead and sighing. "Tristan, I swear to St. Maaselk,

I never wanted you to serve that kind." Tristan asked in a small voice. 'Isn't there any?' 'No need for such excessive service! Why the hell did you think that?" Tristan looked up at me blankly with his black eyes. His clean face gradually heated up from neck to cheek. Tristan replied, avoiding my gaze.

"Your Majesty must have liked my face and body that I must be prepared for the time of the bedroom." What does this ····· mean·· "The evening market often leads to the bath market and the bedroom market, so that's why it's such a line ············." Maaselk, Aaa Province, Maaselk, Aa. "I thought he, the princess, gave me food from my hometown ···." I was going crazy. Does it look like that to others?

I thought I would see it the same way. The younger sister of Prince , who enslaved a blue knight who was an apex of a male specie and a target of a female specie at home, grumbled a little bit. "Who said that to you?" Tristan only lowered slightly wet eyebrows. "Just say it. What the hell did a wicked man say to you? Is it?"

Tristan pushed his head in instead of answering. I was wondering what I was going to do, but I pressed my head tightly and patted him, and he answered. "Sir Geraint said." "I'm so sure of him." Tristan belatedly defended Geraint. "Sir Geraint has only advised me to serve the princess more faithfully."-"I'm afraid so."

Black eyes glanced up at me. When I moved my hand again, I went back to the bottom calmly. Tristan leaned slightly on my lap, coming closer to his knees. He murmured. 'Your Royal Highness.' 'Why.' 'If you weren't mad at me, why wouldn't you have been looking for me?' 'I've been busy.'

Have you been very busy?' 'Have you been very busy?' 'I've been looking forward to seeing you.' '…I wanted to hear your voice calling my name. Really ···.' 'Please bear with me.' 'Please call the name of this humble man once.' '......Tristan.'

Last edited: Feb 20, 2021