Spoiler I Was Just an Ordinary Lady

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by HealingScarsandHearts, Jun 1, 2020.

1. MiraMirai

MiraMirai Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i translated chapter 28 and 29 from the manhua using google and sorry about my grammar so it could be inaccurate

Chapter 28

After the ceremony fineas family celebrated her fifth birthday. Finea's uncle, grandfather and the prince were invited. The prince gave her a large teddy bear and kiss her cheek. After eating, finea started to open the gifts. The last gift came from her mother. The gift was a treasure box that can only be opened by magic. The first one who uses it, will be the only one who can access it. Finea opens the treasure box and placed items that were given to her by her family and the prince. Also her korean notebooks. After the party, its time for the prince to go home. Before he goes, the prince and finea were hugging and saying goodbyes. The prince wanted to stay but fineas father told him its time to go and left. Infront of fineas house was the house of duke Verachitaz. She learned from her grandfather that the ancestor of the Verachitaz family had a contract with the earth spirit king oried. The makira family (finea's family) were knights for generations while the Verachitaz served as ministers. Finea remembers that the Verachitaz had a daughter as the same age as her named Lora.

Chapter 29

At night finea asked her mother about lora/loratio. Her mother told her that lora was brave and not a bad person. Finea is worried because her mother is not good at explaining and maybe lora has a bad personality. She talked to her older brother felix about lora. Felix said she had seen lora before and her brother roid was his friend. Finea asked about lora's personality and felix said she is not a bad person but finea was still not sure. Finea was about to sleep but the teddy bear that was given to her by the prince started talking and moving. It turns out that the bear was controlled by the spirit king of wind. She realize that all of the spirit kings were in her room except for the dark spirit king. They wanted to talk to finea since it was a long time they made a contract with humans and they wanted to teach her and in the same time learn from her. Finea asked what they are curious about and they answered jenga(yes the board game) so that night she explained what jenga is and created the game. The next day she was still sleepy so her mother scolded her when she fell asleep after breakfast. She played jenga with her siblings

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
  2. IsaacaHawke

IsaacaHawke Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone know if there's a novel for this?

3. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    :aww::aww::aww: this is one those isekai stories that has a good dose of realism (in the emotional and psych department)! Plus, it didn't rub me the wrong way like Lady Baby (believe me, I love that novel but I would still freak out if a baby acts like her). This novel has the right amount of what I'm looking for. The MC knows when to act like a child and when not to. Or like, she lives in the moment but still appreciates her past.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
  4. sumaiyah97

sumaiyah97 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Lippe will be best girll...shes like that bcuz she live her same like that before but in worst way but now she know what to save her family..unlike here kim hansol come from korea so there are 2 different thing

5. Hartelian

Hartelian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean its a bit eeriee to so see a baby speaking as if it knows the whole vocabulary system out of nowhere. Even if she is reincarnated its still eriee for those who dont know :blobsweat::blobsweat:

6. helhelhellycat

helhelhellycat Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Anyone knows the novel's ending? I heard the novel ends at Vol. 14.

7. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    I understand that but for me though, I will be worried if a child like that does not act like a child. And eerie. Genius kids don't act as such. I love Lippe, but her actions will result to suspicions if people in her world would really look into it. I mean, if I were in a world of magic and there are tons of possibilities and if I were the enemy, I will target those not conforming to what is normal. This is regardless of whether Lippe was from Korea or not. Modern world or not.

8. helhelhellycat

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, sorta spoiler.

Ch 34 explains Bella's father (Bella is Finea's first female friend) desires to match Finea dengan Loyd (probably written as Lloyd or similar) had the His Imperial Majesty dislike Finea.

I smell 2nd ML syndrome, but I don't dislike it. Hopefully Lloyd/Loyd likes Finea and had a fight with Ophinio 10 years later over Finea's love lol

9. helhelhellycat

Reading List:
    Link
    (+) ch 36 spoiler

Ophinio trying his best to find a flower to Finea as a part of dance partner in his birthday which will happen soon.

HEH, YOU SNEAKY BOI.

(and Finea went drunk in love with Ophinio's pure and cute confession lol)

10. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg! Really? Waaaaaaaa!

11. helhelhellycat

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems compulsory (and a tradition) to bring a flower to a desired soon-to-be partner to dance in the Imperial parties where the dance ball is available.

Ophinio's been trying to invite Finea to dance, aND SHE ACCEPTED IT.

Bella94 likes this.
  12. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Isnt she a 26 year old women? How is she going doki doki over a 5 year old

Asya.M likes this.
  13. helhelhellycat

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, 20-21 + 5 in this new world.

It is said that she doesn't have a boyfriend (and I assume she rarely joins the blind date or even been flirted as I deemed she and her original family manly lol)

Bella94, syofiaa and leyeh2 girl like this.
  14. MiraMirai

MiraMirai Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finea went doki doki for days I guess? Her mother got worried and because of the noise she made she scared her lil bro?
    Correct me if I'm wrong

leyeh2 girl likes this.
  15. helhelhellycat

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, sort of that. I think it's more like she got hyped that she disturbed Florence's sleep, prolly.

Aaauw, Finea... :blobmelt::blobmelt:

Bella94, syofiaa and leyeh2 girl like this.
  16. MangaCommission

MangaCommission Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ch 25 - 41 spoiler
    Mc was able to contract with all 6 spirit kings, and we’ll also get a glimpse of dark spirit king’s humanoid appearance. Only the priests know the truth, so they lie for her. No one else besides them can see the light rays. Everything goes back to pretty fluff stuff. Mc befriends a girl (same age) that lives across the street. Her father turns out to be prime minister, and he was mc to marry his son. Crown prince’s 5th birthday is coming, so he wants to ask mc as dance partner, looking for a flower for her and all. He got contracted with dark and light spirit king. When mc prays for him, he gets 2 more spirits

17. MiraMirai

MiraMirai Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait was or wants?
    In the manhua he looks like he's up to something

syofiaa likes this.
  18. Leilacus

Leilacus Zzzzz

Reading List:
    Link
    Any more updates on this?

19. gflowers

gflowers Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    *Someone before translated chapters 28 & 29, that's why I'm starting from 30.*

Finea introduces the game jenga to her brothers. Her older brother at first doesn't think Jenga will be fun but after playing it, finds it exciting. Her mom informs her that now that she made a contract she has to begin studying. She introduces the game of hopscotch to one of her maids and they spend time playing together. While playing she feels that someone is watching her from across the street. She goes to talk to the person, Its Lora. She ask why Lora was watching her and Lora says its out of curiosity, as she hasn't made a contract with a spirt so she cant leave the house grounds just yet. Before Lora leaves to go back inside, she tells Finea that she was rude as she shouldnt have given her name to a stranger and that shes from a noble family, so she should be more cautious instead of playing around.

Her mother informs Finea that it will take a while for her tutors to come in. She wanted to use the tutors Felix (her older brother) used but they seem to be having problems and aren't available. Finea is actually happy, she doesnt want to study at all. She goes out to the front of her house to draw on the ground (she draws with rocks like chalk) and runs into Lora. Lora tells her that she shouldnt be playing on the ground as it isn't very lady like. Although she says that, she actually shows interest in wanting to play the way Fines does. Finea gets her sit down on the ground with her and gets her to stop being so formal with her. They agree to be friends.

Finea has written a letter to the prince, she tells him shell start classes soon and that she made a friend. The prince is shocked and worried? as he seems to misunderstand and thinks that her new friend is a boy. Finea meets her 5 tutors, they turn out to be the spirit kings, minus the darkness spirts. She acts like shes never met them before since her mother doesnt know who they really are. She gets to talk to them in private and ask why they are pretending to be tutors. They say its because they want to help her with her immense power, just having a contract with her wouldn't be enough, she needs to learn to control her magic on her own. She accepts their tutoring, although she dislikes that they are giving her advance books to read, since she has memories of her past life and can handle the reading.

20. gflowers

gflowers Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Finea is in front of her house drawing again. She meets Lora and introduces her to the Korean game Yut Nori. While talking Lora learns that Finea will soon start her classes. She tells Fiena with a sad expression that they wont be able to meet often, so Finea invites Lora to her house for a play date. The day arrives and Lora goes to Fineas house with gifts (flowers, and jam). Finea is happy to receive her gifts. They enters her house and Lora is amazed by her house saying its bright and makes her feel comfortable. Then Fiena's mom appears.

Monia and Lora greet each other and then Finea takes Lora to her room. Finea gives her a plain looking notebook and tells Lora that they are going to decorate it. Lora although at first hesitant accepts it and is extremely happy with her results. She reveals that she made a contract with a water spirit only but that it was an intermediate level spirit This surprises Finea as its rare for people to make contracts with a high ranking spirit, which is why they usually have 2 contracts. Lora ask Finea who she made a contract with and she nervously says with a low ranking water and wind spirts. At Lora’s house she is so excited to show her parents her decorated notebook. Her father praises her and starts thinking about Finea and how she was able to change the prince’s attitude, and stop the bad rumors surrounding him. He then thinks, he wants Fiena to marry his son Lloyd.

The prince is with his mom and he states how he wants to sign a contract with the spirits already as Felix and Finea have already done so. His mom tells him to be patient and then complements him on his dancing skills, his instructor told her he was doing well. The prince states that dancing is hard but he’s trying his best because he wants to dance with Finea at his birthday ball. Although he’s worried that Finea won’t want to be his dance partner because she has a new friend. His mom teases him a bit and states that he should have confidence in himself and be ready to fight his rivals. Although shocked at the word rivals, he says he will be confident. But his mom continues to tease him and states that Finea will choose him because she was happy with the kiss on the cheek, that he gave her. This embarrasses him and so he goes to talk with his dad. He ask his dad how he should go about asking Finea to be his dance partner. He ask how his dad asked his mom to be his partner and his dad thinks, well I asked her to be my life partner not dance partner but this is ok. He says that he gave his mom a flower when asking. The prince ask what flower? His dad states he can’t tell him because the flower resembles his mom and so the prince should give a flower that resembles Finea. Some time passes and soon it will be the prince’s birthday. The prince is seen frantically searching all over his garden, as he has still not found a flower that resembles Finea.