Spoiler There Were Times When I Wished You Were Dead

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by summer-162, Oct 6, 2020.

1. ludagad

ludagad Addicted to escapist novels

Reading List:
    Link
    Why is it I always see this combo: saintly, understanding FL and a childish ML who's a slave to his emotions.

And furthermore, isn't the child FL who saved him the girl he always loved and wanted to find? What's up with the mistress then?

noula, Breddybutt, RuLiLa and 23 others like this.
  2. Marwa_lay

Marwa_lay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ok but how did she die ?

3. Deleted member 212141

Deleted member 212141 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha I was kidding

Ren99 likes this.
  4. juanexbi

juanexbi Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers please:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:
    The english novel only has the prologue so not much.... In the summary since it said that Yvonne (mc) died when ml didn't want to anymore what happens next? I want to see the mistress interactions with mc, was she a white lotus or did she harm mc or maybe mocked her? I really want to see the ml's pov.
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

5. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Woww.. Thank you :blobhug:
    I hope you can drop more spoiler here..
    :blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

6. sakurasakura

sakurasakura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers!!! Can't wait to hear how he regrets treating her like that. In novels like this, it's always the girl who's treated horribly, and when she's already on the verge of dying, that's when they find out about stuff and regret.
    God, I hope he regrets it forever.

7. Mellize

Mellize Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sigh. People always jump to conclusions and treat MLs horribly without knowing the entire story first hand. We aren't even sure if he's really trashy. Will you still treat someone kindly if they are (or acting like without you knowing) an asshole or is plotting against you, especially if said person is acting like the very person you despise? I sure won't unless I find out the reason.

Based on the spoiler given to us, ML may have found out little about what happened to MC or doesn't really know any of this and another thing is that ML began to really hate her for acting similarly like the Duke. Remember, he despises him a lot for being a corrupt and power-hungry man aka forcing him to marry MC (to probably later on make MC and ML's child into his puppet). It's normal for him to feel this way.

I hope ML finds out the truth and saves MC from the curse then help her deal against the Duke, MC went through so much because of that old bag.

8. sakurasakura

sakurasakura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah but it's just so satisfying to see them regret. There's probably some elaborate backstory about how it all came to that, but the part when he finds about everything and regrets his actions is very fun to read. People are here for some drama!

9. Mellize

Mellize Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I'm here for drama as well XD, and I'm curious how the storyline will take place (hope he treats her better a thousand times fold and be an anxious and overprotective fool after finding out the truth, his reaction will be super priceless!). I hope we get more spoilers soon!

10. adyaa

adyaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love it too. I'm in love with that face.

South Lord Karloy

Yeoju Yvonne (Lian Lou)

Book Introduction

The emperor of Croysen hated Empress Yvonne.

I wish she would disappear three times a day.

I hate the face that resembles the enemy, Duke of Delua,

No matter how much insults he gave, his indifferent and cold personality was more terrible.

Whether it's dead or gone, I didn't think I had anything to wish if it just didn't stand out... … .

The wish came true.

When he doesn't want that wish anymore.

Summary of the plot

Yeoju is the daughter of a peacock and married a man.

You become the empress.

But because of the past work with the peacock

Almost as enemies

The male lord despises all those who flow the peacock's blood.

Yeoju was no exception.

Nam-ju hurts Yeo-ju and scolds

Yeoju just accepts,

However, at some point, the boy keeps overlapping the child he met when he was young.

The story goes on as a man can not hate Yeo-ju even though he hurts Yeo-ju and eventually loves him.

Regression, Being, Reincarnation All x

Just Lofan

Actually..... Yeo-ju and Nam-ju were met before.

Yeoju also says that Namjoo keeps appearing overlapping from Yeoju.

Yeoju was a peacock illegitimate child, and the peacock changed her name because her mother was under the guise

Inevitably doing what the peacock tells you to do

The male-ju doesn’t know anything and the female-ju is just the daughter

I know that the peacock helps kill the male lord, so I always stay away.

Yeoju has too many things on his back ㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

If you're honest with Namjoo, I understand that Yeoju thinks that the Duke is a daughter.

Yeoju is more salty ㅠㅠ

Points that can be disliked

Sweet potato mime

It's sweet potato, but honey sweet potato

I keep not talking and misunderstanding. It’s a series of episode 81 right now.

I still don't know the male master ^^ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

I liked sweet potatoes so I liked it

I've seen people who don't like sweet potatoes say it's fun

I read it all, but there is no backside....ㅠㅠPlease show me more of the backside....I'm not reading the series because I am like this...

It’s so fun. I read it from episode 1. This is a sweet potato, but it’s a honey sweet potato.

I don't want to do the excerpt because it's a series.........lol

Because of the series without a highlighter, I see and hit it directly on the keyboard.

extract

"What do I do, what do I do."

Karloi curls Yvonne's small hand and grips her teeth.

"What the hell would you do to stop doing this?"

".....Treat someone who doesn't exist like before. Rather, just say things that smack your heart. Don't look at me or talk to me."

"That can't be done. Never"

Yvonne closed her eyes tightly to Karlroy's answer, who was cruel to the end, and tears fell from her closed eyes.

Maybe yes, maybe it's too late, already Karloy ruthlessly invaded himself.

Cocksucker. Son of a bitch.

As I read it again, I thought, anti-respect carloy bb

"Even if you put the evidence in front of your eyes, it's just not. It's creepy for you. It's disgusting."

"If you don't believe it like this, why, why did you tell me... to be yours? Why did you keep touching people?"

The watery voice began to rise, and Yvonne began to beat her chest with one untied hand.

"Please ignore me... I asked you not to be good to you. But I didn't let people go like that."

"I knew it all. You pretended to like me to use me, pretended not to be disgusting, I knew everything."

"You don't know......what I bet on. What made me regret when I chose you...."

The word regret got stuck in my heart. When does it mean that I chose me without ever being my person?

They fight and resent each other because they don’t know each other.

It's better because the male-joo says he doesn't like it, but he doesn't know it.

"You told me I could see him. That shouldn't be a lie."

"That couldn't be a lie. Just like I said, "I'm going to be yours".....it can't be a lie."

The words sparked Karloi's mind, because a sense of self-assurance struck him.

Again, I almost went over like this

"It was all a lie"

Like it was a lie that you said you would be my person.

Like I've never been my person.

ㅠㅠ Yeoju is salty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ But male joo is also salty ㅠㅠ

Nam-joo keeps trusting in Yeo-ju without even knowing, in case he will go to Yeo-ju

To keep my mind

Sticking his hand with a knife and doing this...

Whether it's dead or gone, I didn't think I had anything to wish if it just didn't stand out... … .

The wish came true.

When he doesn't want that wish anymore.

I am curious about this part of the book introduction

When Nam-joo is crazy about Yeo-ju, is it going to run or die?

Oh please....T

Looking at it today, it seems like I run away and regret it

Recommended!!!!!! It's so fun to read only modern fortresses and read Ropan after a long time

If you get past the early-mid conflict, it's a surprisingly serious mental healing product.

It seems that there are a lot of people who get off because Yeoju was cursed at the beginning, but because they couldn't do this or that, that part was okay because the rice cake was collected after the middle. In the early and mid-season, there is a feeling that the bitter gourd rolls a little stuffy. However, after the middle, the conflict in the beginning is resolved, and only the process of healing the wounds of Yeoju proceeds with slow breathing. I think the number of people will be different in this part, but I personally liked the wound healing (untwisted knot) part of Yeoju and Namju. It is light to those who don't like stuffiness, but it was a good healing product that people in need of mental healing and those suffering from depression would agree with.

they do have a past together , I can’t figure out the reincarnation thing but I think she leaves him

Am_elf, syofiaa, JimmyFalcon and 30 others like this.
  11. Ren99

Ren99 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeea, I was gonna say this too lol. It's only in the beginning that the novel has a dark plot, from the mid half, it's a sweet healing novel for this two:blobmelt:

Blablasimp and (deleted member) like this.
  12. Sehzan

Sehzan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When I read the prologue, I thought the emperor was sh*t and the Duke was the perfect father, who loves his daughter and want justice for her.
    But now, I'm SHOOOOK :blobscream: with the spoilers! This was unpredictable to me! Duke is the villain and the Emperor is totally stupid. The story looks even more interesting to me now.

So now I'm camping, waiting for all the details.So guyyyys come on, I'm ready for the drama :blobpopcorn_cool:

Am_elf, syofiaa, avlirea and 30 others like this.
  13. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The real question here is: Does the ML suffer in equal measure similar to what he put the FL through? Or does he just regret what he did then do a few nice things for FL and is magically forgiven in the end? Seriously, just because FL is cold (a result of her harsh experiences) and related to the duke doesn't give him the right to humiliate her or whatever seeing as she never appeared to have done anything bad to him anyway. He acts like he's the only one suffering in the world, when the FL has her own problems and turmoil to deal with as well (like every other human really). Doesn't he even realize that?

ML is so immature, petty, and self-absorbed (like a lot of novel MLs) that I can't even feel sorry for him. He reminds me of Sovishit from Remarried Empress. I wish there was a nice second ML to rival this idiot just so he can get a taste of his own medicine...but well that's just a far off dream considering FL seems like a passive empress and nothing like Navier.

14. Deleted member 212141

Reading List:
    Link
    Is this novel dropped?

sinnerman likes this.
  15. Deleted member 212141

Reading List:
    Link
    Y do I still check this forum inspite of knowing I'll not get any spoilers?
    :')

16. Niyangrapik

Niyangrapik Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Bcs we still want spoilers no matter if we wait for years :blob_tilt:

17. Deleted member 275722

Deleted member 275722 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    I am still lurking here for spoilerss

Deleted member 282232 likes this.
  18. Niaosaf

Niaosaf Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yesss. Please give us more spoilerrr

19. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Maaan! I'm unable to reach the Novel at naver cause my country does not allow it yet. So if there is someone who can translate this novel to English, please respond! I'm even willing to pay!

Yeona and Elliana like this.
  20. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait a second! Just saw someone called Asher being referred as a child of the Emperor and Empress! So who's this Empress, Yvonne or that woman Emperorshit took in. God! I want the spoilers so bad!

Smaforte12, i_am_here and rock.doll like this.