Tabula Rasa - Words of Power (Roleplay Thread)

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Games' started by Quaesitor, Oct 3, 2020.

1. SatanicalAngel

SatanicalAngel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hearing Etum, Moon quickly went to follow.

"Wait for me!"

Moon quickly bounded and spread her wings to reach Etum in one jump. Not forgetting her manners, she turned and waved goodbye to the person and his cute pet before turning back to Etum.

"We should all get as much knowledge from this library place as we can. Maybe by learning about this world we can remember something from the worlds we come from."

Turning to Nocturne, Moon puffed out her cheeks.

"And you, did you have a nice nap? Maybe next time instead of poking your cheek I'll just splash cold water on you."

AliceShiki, Quaesitor and Naraku like this.
  2. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    "That is a point I didn't consider... well then, that's one more reason to head to the library."
    Remembering what the Tiger of E-- receptionist said about the library, it was said to be a building with a glass dome on top of it. Only a few blocks ahead and they should be able to enter right into it. As for Moon's suggestion regarding how to wake up Nocturne, Etum immediately gave an input.

"I assume kicking would be more efficient and less time-consuming. Because, by the time we get the water, a few minutes would have passed."
    Why is she nitpicking about minutes? Another question-- was it perhaps always in a hurry before falling into this world-- wait, how does Moon know that she is from another world? Another additional question. A sigh escaped Etum's mouth as it did not know what to make out with these many questions.

"Bah, let's go!"
    And thus, regardless of whether one followed him or not, it began walking towards the library's direction, hoping to reach it soon. Nonetheless, Etum would naturally try to have the same pace as Moon and Nocturne if they do accompany him.

3. SatanicalAngel

Reading List:
    Link
    "Alright, this is so exciting~! We finally get to know useful information."
    Moon happily walked behind Etum since she was terrible with directions. And it was easy to get sidetracked with all the shops and sweet foods she smelled in the air. This place wasn't so bad for a human settlement. Moon also decided it was best to tuck her wings in as much as possible to avoid bumping into anyone. Although this ended up feeling extremely uncomfortable.

AliceShiki, Quaesitor and Naraku like this.
  4. Fossil

Fossil 「Spooky」「Scary」「Skeleton」

Reading List:
    Link
    "Ah, I'll come too, then. I'm curious about why some of our words have power." After all, if I could find a way to not cause it to turn Night whenever I speak the word, that would be great. Plus, who knows what else there might be?
    "Please don-"
    "...Maybe I should see if I could use my ribbons as a weapon in case one of you two do try and ruin my sleep." Sighing, I followed Etum to the library, slightly fiddling with my Aurora, changing the shape and rigidity.

5. SatanicalAngel

Reading List:
    Link
    "Don't be so crabby. I can't believe you thought it was a good idea to nap while we were deciding what to do next. You're lucky we didn't just leave you."
    Moon wanted to sound a bit upset, but she just couldn't be mad. No matter how hard she tried she just ended up smiling back at Nocturne, mostly at his sad attempt to defend himself. Thinking about sleeping, she suddenly found herself noticing how tired she was. Her body started feeling heavy, but she bit her lip and forced herself to continue with her party, careful not to let them notice.

6. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    Unfortunately, Etum did not seem much interested in food or shops. He didn't even give it a glance or anything. So far, he was only lost in thoughts, trying to remember anything. But, nothing came, not even a hint, a clue, or anything. No words surfaced.
    "Mmmm, at least, it will be relieving to know something."
    Do words have power? Eh? In all honesty, Etum did not notice anything regarding that. Most likely because it did not feel the need to. For instance, all it did was going along and seeking information. Wait, was it how Nocturne, well, caused the night to come around him?

"Just sleep on something fitting at the appropriate time, and there would be no need to kick you."
    Fortunately, they already arrived at the library. More precisely, the Library of Elysion-- was it the name of the city? Another trivial but important intel. On another note, it seems to be quite easy to enter? Good for them! If they had to be controlled at the entrance, it would be troublesome. Or, maybe, they just can't notice people guarding the place.

"Phew. Let's get in and read some books... uh... I guess I will search for monsters or wild beast's encyclopedia, go check another section so we can share details later, like geography? Ah, a map! We need one. And..."
    Now, the most important. It is a library--
    "Nocturne, if you fall asleep, at least, don't do it on the ground."
    --so, there are likely chairs and tables.

Fossil and Quaesitor like this.
  7. SatanicalAngel

Reading List:
    Link
    Nodding to Etum, Moon went and looked for books or scrolls that had any information on the land.

It honestly wasn't hard to find the section she was looking for. However, what was difficult was figuring out which map she wanted. There were tons! Just how big could this world be?! There was Elysion, Syum, Trium, Kalasi, Asylim, and so many more places! However, Elysion seemed like the most important since that was the place they were in. And honestly, compared to the other places, it was pretty small. Compared to the giant city of Asylim the tiny town they were in looked more like a camp. Reading on, this place seemed to be where so-called adventurers came and went as they grew in ranks. This town was kind of like a starting point. That would explain why its so small but the guild is so big and fancy.

Syum was a city off to the east according to the map. It was a bit larger than Elysion, but it looked maze-like. Overly ordered, Moon guessed the people there didn't like chaos very much. But then again, looking at the map had sparked no memories so she moved on.

Trium looked very interesting. According to the map it was due south, and right in the middle of the forest. She imagined it would be full of peaceful folk who likely hunted and gathered for their food. For some reason, she could recall how abundant the forest is with life and resources despite not ever going there. Or did she? She got the feeling she wasn't the only one with wings. That would be impossible.

Kalasi was located quite a bit north from them. And the journey would not be pleasing. the city was high in the mountains and covered in snow. She hadn't the faintest idea of what it actually was, but whenever she thought about it her body would shiver and she would get the urge to cover up.

Asylim was it's complete opposite. Looking at the map drawings it seemed to be the capital of the whole world. And it was located right by a huge body of water to the west of them. Each drawing looked even more beautiful by the water. Moon imagined the people had quite a bit of fun swimming. The capital seemed to also be the home of the higher ranking adventurers. What kind of challenges those people go through must be extremely difficult. The city looked like they also had a fancy guild right in the center. It was also surrounded by water, and the only ways in were four bridges.

Excited by all the new information she had learned, Moon gathered up all of the scrolls and books she had been looking through and rushed to find the others.

8. Quaesitor

Quaesitor [Scholar]

Reading List:
    Link
    On the way, I stumble upon a lone boar. Finally, a living test subject. Willing or not does not matter - I have had this compounded concept in my mind for quite some time. I approach it while concealed, finally standing beside the unsuspecting victim, and take a deep breath as I focus.

Then, with a single motion, I cut its neck off with a concealed blow. Or rather, a surprise attack - that's more what it feels like. By the time I notice what happened, the boar's head is already rolling on the floor. My dumbfounded eyes follow it before the smell of blood finally kicks me out of my stupor.

That was frighteningly effective. And concealment is still active on me. Spilling the blood of someone else is an unpleasant feeling thought. I already regret having killed the boar... guess I'll be eating meat today. Not have it go to waste.

9. Arcadia Blade

Arcadia Blade ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ You can do it!!

Reading List:
    Link
    "N-no. I was just surprise that you just came."

Sky was instantly awe at the person who came and look at what he made as she was curious about his creation. Upon closer look, he felt like she was more divine than he had expected but manage to control himself.

But by the time he can talk more about what he made to her, she was heading outside with her companion as he felt like she was in a hurry so he didn't disturb.

'Cute lil guy.... Maybe this isn't limited to just this....'

Curious, he wanted to head to the library to research but he felt his stomach hungry from researching and was kinda tired from the constant moving and having lost some blood after that incident and decided to stop by at a restaurant and head back to the inn he stayed in.

By the time he arrived back to his room, he took out the notebook from the desk and began to scribble some designs for a new thing which was humanoid and...

'Hmn.... What was it called again? I feel like i know what its called..... I'll just called it big golem.'

He wanted to build this right now but he just wanted to give a design to it as he was tired for the day and needed some rest before finishing it and decided to fall asleep on the bed.

10. Naraku

Naraku 『』『』『』

Reading List:
    Link
    In the meantime, Etum was consulting books regarding the local fauna, what he searched was most specifically the Wargs-- which are basically big wolves. In any case, it seems that most monsters around Elysion are relatively... harmless? Or at least, when we consider the other kind of monsters, they seem harmless. But for the common person, they are still pretty dangerous. However, something was strange. While there were plenty of more dangerous monsters around other cities, or so it is indicated in the book. These were generally weaker in Elysion. As they call it, the city for new beginnings or something along these lines. Thus, that seems logical that the monsters around it are also weak, for beginners one may say. Yet, why was it the case?

"Okay, enough questions. More reading..."

Aside from that, there are apparently plenty of ruins around Elysion. Most of them were completely explored, some haven't because they are known for being dangerous or too shabby to hold some worthy treasures. Lastly, some were likely not discovered yet. Anyway, lots of these ruins are brimming with monsters such as the Undead. Basically, living corpses?

There's also slimes in the vicinity, but these ones are... basically harmless. Even if you destroy them, there's nothing to harvest as only the liquid they are made of would remain. Usually, they do not act anything and simply seek water sources. Although this can be dangerous if there are too many of them since they may dry up all the water sources. Which would be a huge issue for Elysion.
    In any case, this is only a type of slime, others can be dangerous. But, fortunately, these cannot be found in Elysion's area-- except in ruins for some reason. There's definitively something strange with the ruins.

"Should avoid them I guess..."
    No matter, Etum should stop reading and join his partners as there were more important matters at hand. Such as hunting wargs, and now that he read about them, it should be fairly easy. As long as they have an opportunity to take away one of them from its pack.

Then, he saw Moon rushing, likely searching for him or Nocturne, to share what she had found, likely. Etum shrugged and waved at her.

Fossil, Quaesitor, AliceShiki and 2 others like this.
  11. The Everdistant Utopia

The Everdistant Utopia Honorary Maou | Part Time Writer | Crau's

Reading List:
    Link
    Though I fully expected to lose sight of the bird shortly after I started following it, I quickly found out that my fears were unfounded.

Mysteriously, the bird would take pauses among the trees or start circling around a single place as if to wait for me.

Or perhaps it was trying to signal something, which is why I took breaks once I reached those places to see whether I could find something.

Aside from a handful of flowers, which I decided to tie together using some long and tough blades of grass I found around, and some pretty stones which I stuffed in my pockets, there was nothing much of interest.

Perhaps the flowers and shiny stones were to the bird’s liking?

As I wondered that, I decided to keep them in case I needed to repay my guide.

Of course, I do want to repay them for showing me the way, but to some extent I’m also grateful for their presence since it makes me feel less lonely.

As I moved along the path the bird outlined, through the plains and groves of the place I found myself at, I started to hear more and more noises around me.

The dancing branches and leaves aside, sounds of birds, of bugs and small animals. It seems that the deeper I go on the trail, the more lively the surroundings seem to get.

It’s not bad at all, this atmosphere. Is what I thought as I enjoyed the scenery.

Suddenly, a loud gruntling followed by the screech, of what I recognized as the same bird who was guiding me, interrupted my thoughts. The surroundings were still a bit noisy, so I could relax knowing it was not a predator.

However, as the sounds kept on getting louder and more pained, I felt like I couldn’t ignore it anymore, so I decided to set towards where it was coming from.

OOC: Took a day's break, but continuing now... somewhere nowhere.

Naraku, Quaesitor and AliceShiki like this.
  12. SatanicalAngel

Reading List:
    Link
    Noticing Etum waving at her Moon bounded over and in her hurry she knocked a few books down, but didn't stop to worry about it.

"Etum, you're not gonna believe it, but this world is huge!"

Moon did her best to explain everything she had learned, and showed Etum all of her favorite pictures with the huge body of water, and most importantly, the big fancy guild of Asylim.

"Of course, my favorite place is Trium. The forest just seems so... Peaceful. What's your favorite place, Etum? And where's Nocturne?"

13. Arcadia Blade

Reading List:
    Link
    Sky woke up refresh and ready to move and begins to head outside the inn. He prepares some stuff and gotten to a nearby shop to purchase tools needed for construction.

He was looking for certain materials to build something like what he made last time but he felt that it was bulky and not maneuver in tight spaces as his option was to make something wearable.

"I would like to make big golem but...."

He was inspired by what the girl said to him but as of now, his creativity isn't strong enough to make something in his mind as he decided to try and make.....

'Something like roller boots or something like that?'

And so he purchase a pair of boots and leather as he began designing and maybe head to a place where carriages come by to get some inspiration to his work.

He sat in a nearby bench and began to work on them as he happily hums and thinks more and focus on his craft.

'I think metal might be stronger than wood but i don't think i can currently make them with the tools i have so i'll just make do with wood for now...'

He made the soles on the boot thicker wood than usual, the stands more thick as well and the wheels the same as he did with the minature car as he made them more thick to handle his weight and...

"Done!"

While it was better than what he made, its still roughly unpolished but he was still happy at his work and began to wear them.

"And now for the final touch..... [Golem]"

His shoes began to feel more alive as the wheels began to turn as he felt his blood pumping again like the last time he drive.

Sky wanted to test out his work but this time with more caution as he didn't want to get scolded by again and shudders from the last incident.

"L-lets take it slow for now before speeding up...."

He orders the golem to move albeit in a slow pace as he began to move without walking as he felt that this was more convenient than walking and felt the stares of people around him with surprise and curiousity. There were some who were snearing at him due to his last blunder as Sky felt a bit more excited and wanted to up the notch.

"Speed up."

From slow rolls to fast, the golem in his legs began to move faster than before as he use his body to weave around people and the snears turned into surprise and then....

"Stop..... And Go overdrive!"

Once Sky got hang around the moving the golems, he started to go overdrive and test out the maximum speed the golem can do as he started speeding up like a fast carriage and even upping that speed even more....

"TTTTTHHHHHHHIIIIISSSSSS IIIIIISSSSSS SSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOO CCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!"

This cause the citizens to be wide eyed in shock as Sky began to dodge and weave around the town with such an insane speed that he even used his acrobatic body movements to move around the town. He was having so much fun that he basically feel like he was flying in the air as he got an insane idea.

"Lets do this!"

He quickly run towards the wall as people turned to fear that he might turned to mince meat in such speed from the impact as he smiled and made everyone speechless.

"I-is he running on a wall?!"

One of the guys said as he saw Sky jumped and began running in the wall that he began to climb through the wall with his foot as he used the wall to slide and made it into a skating rink while he happily did some insane tricks to which everyone was amaze by his athletic capabilities.

Doing a handstand, spinning like a figure skater and even flying and grinding through the roofs, Sky felt like he was flying as he finally landed on the ground by performing a trick and bowing down as people began clapping at him.

But once he turns to his legs, he found that the golems broke down and his roller boots as well as he dryly smiles.

"Guess i need to find something to help me with this. Hehehe...."

14. AliceShiki

AliceShiki 『Ms. Tree』『Magical Girl of Love and Justice』

Reading List:
    Link
    It took me quite some time to wake up, and I felt like it didn't take long for me to wake up again after that... It was starting to get annoying. Why is it still pitch black!?

And to begin with, shouldn't there be moonlight or starlight out there in the middle of the night!? Why is it so dark!? >.<

Could I be in some underground cave of sorts? But I can feel the breeze just fine, so that shouldn't be it... And I don't think there would be a sunflower in the middle of the cave now, would there? Sunflowers shouldn't grow away from the sun... I think.

I DON'T GET IT!!! Give me some warm sunshine!

... Warm? It is warm... Ain't I getting some warm sunshine right now?

But it's dark... It's dark, but it's warm... It's like... The sun came out, but forgot to bring light with it... How weird, did Mister Sun forget his light at home?

Wait, is it Mister Sun or Miss Sun? And can they even forget their light at home? Wouldn't it be so dark that they'd go like, "Oh no, I forgot my light! I should go back!" right away?

This is so so weird... Well, it's fine, I'm sure the Sun will soon find it and light things up again~

So for now I should...

"Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

... Bzzzzzz...?

"Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..."

I don't like that sound.

"Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..."

*peck*

Ouch!

*peck peck peck*

"Get off me!"
    "Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!"
    "Okay! Fine! You win! I'll find a new flower for me, now get off!!!!!!"
    "Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..."

Why is this thing chasing me!? Go awaaaaaay!!!

15. Arcadia Blade

Reading List:
    Link
    A man was currently beating on a metal with his hammer as he continues to bash it into shape. Sweat begins to pour around him as he focuses on refining the metal into a tool as his eyes focus clearly on each swing with his hammer.

"Whew...."

He stops as he needs to take a breather as working on the sharpened sword as he observes each end as he was still unsure of any mistakes he made.

He decided that he was finished with his work and turns to the window, seeing a young woman looking at him with expectation in her eyes....

"C-cool...."

"Holy Fck!"

———————————————————————————————————————————————————

"Let me get this straight brat. You want to work at my smith?"

"Yes!"

Sky was down that his work was destroyed but he was still optimistic enough to test out the other concept he had aquired at the ruins but feels like he was disappointed that his other concept was kinda a letdown.

[Purify] was the concept to which he had only know so much due to his knowledge he aquired at the library but he only test it out on making everything clean and even the water more delicious. It isn't breathtaking as [Golem] but he might be able to find more uses for it in the nearby future.

So, he decided to find a better equipment for him as he had forgotten the fact that he was once almost died fighting an undead and his sword broken after the fight and he needs a new replacement for it.

He wanted to head back to the shop to buy a sword there again but he was advise by an adventurer to head into a blacksmith to outfit himself with a better gear. And here we return to them talking.

Sky was at first thinking of getting a new set of weapons and gear but he saw that the blacksmith forging with metal as he felt it might be best if he can learn from him. He might be using metal in the near future as he could make himself a gear and even start developing his Big Golem to which he never know a better name for it.

"Heh, i ain't gonna hire some random brat who thinks forging is easy as fighting but if you persevere in working for me, i might teach you how to hammer a sword."

"A-alright Sir!"

Sky was excited that he could learn from someone as he might also need to not only learn how to smith but also learn many things. He feels like he wants to master everything he can as his passion to learn began to manifest as the blacksmith also feel that Sky got some determined look.

So, Sky began working as a manager for a while and began tending the store as the blacksmith work on forging weapons and tools as he felt that Sky was learning fast and quick to adapt to situation.

By the time he got used to managing the store, the blacksmith relented and decided to teach Sky how to forge.

"You see here kid? Just smelt this metal in the stove and wait till turns to liquid, the hit liquid metal goes to here and you pour it to a casket to shape up the metal. Wait for it to cool and use the hammer to bash it to shape...."

The blacksmith began to throughly teach Sky how metal forging works as he stare it intently like he was memorizing every move as he also applied his knowledge to his own forging. The blacksmith was surprised but he feels like teaching Sky was fun and intriguing.

He would fail on forging but he mutters the mistake, impove and even give new ideas that the blacksmith was surprised and felt like he wanted to try out some of Sky's theories. Yet, Sky was fully working on his craft that he also started designing his roller boots this time but he added more features such as retractable rollers and turning mechanism to give more crazy movements no one can predict as he also started applying not only the boots but his gear and equipment as well.

By the time he left the shop, Sky's new look was more modernish than usual as his gear was plain but Sky gave more feature to it.

"Armor on."

Like a retractable blade, metal platings began to cover Sky as he turn to a metal knight in a split second. There, he pulls out a sword with sharp edges as he orders the sword to spin as the edges began to scream in a shreading and buzzing sound that his sword was like a chainsaw.

"Brat, you got a crazy mind to think up stuff like this."

"Um... I kinda thought that it look cool so i wanted to test it out. Does it feel weird?"

"Nah, you only made me feel like my blood boiling to create ideas like yours even more. Maybe i can find ways to create stuff like your Golems did so much so that my dream isn't without its limits."

"I....i see...."

Sky retracted the armor as he smiles at the blacksmith and thanks him for everything as he already paid him for the materials and teaching before heading out with his new gear. Taking out the rollers underneath, Sky began rolling back to the guild but decided to take a detour at the library to study his next location.

Since he avoids fighting, he decided to head to a new place that isn't militaristic and more scolarly as never expected to meet those people back at the guild.

16. Haxagen

Haxagen Fallen's|Addicted to Gacha

Reading List:
    Link
    Ran ended up camping outside the city for one day and one night. She re-entered the city shortly after nightfall, carrying a sack.

That was tiring...

Not only was she desperate for an actual bath, partially covered in blood as she was, but Ran was also dismayed by a newly acquired addition under her mental list of titles.

[Blue Faced Beast].

Whilst reluctant to accept it, the deed was done, so she took solace in having acquired three extra concepts to use from it. That was just about the only positive in the whole affair.

Forget it. At least I managed to acquire some other gains...

Ran stared at her soot-ridden fingers and smiled tiredly. After spending a good portion of the morning and afternoon in the wild, she'd remembered quite a few more concepts.

'Hunt' and 'Stalk' were both acquired from tracking down a bunny that had just left it's den, and then managing not to lose track of it in the woods.

'Cook', naturally, came from the same bunny which was made into a meal.

Then there was 'Melee' from killing a warg. 'Bait' from pouring the warg's blood everywhere to attract it's brethren. And finally...

'Ambush'.

Ran entered the guild building, dumping the sack beside the counter and startling the receptionist on duty.

"Ran---"

"Tomorrow, Natalia. I'm too tired..."

Saying thus, the girl went upstairs. Making sure to lock the door, she jumped onto the bed.

'Clean'.

17. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    I had been flying for a while, but the buzzing kept near me...

"Stop! Stop stop stop stop stop! I'm not food! Go awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!"

My wings were aching, I was tired and wanted to nap, but it didn't stop chasing me! When will it stooooop-

I then hit my head against something soft and started feeling a bit dizzy from the impact... I think I'm falling...? Oh dear... Why is it so dark...?

OOC: I was thinking of something like, she was flying aimlessly and accidentally bumped into your character's belly or something, but feel free to interpret it however you want~
    Just assume that she crashed with someone or something near you please~

18. Arcadia Blade

Reading List:
    Link
    While Sky reunited with that angelic person, he felt that they are just people who had a bit of an interaction and are basically strangers that he decided to ignore them and look for more books about places he would visit next.

"I could go south from here and head to this small village since there is a wanderer whose well-known but if i head west...."

Deliberating on whether to choose which options, he decided to visit the west and head to a known city where there is a famous school there. If he can't learn from his memories, he should learn new things instead as going to a place to teach maybe the answer he needs and find a goal in the future.

And so, to prepare his journey, he decided to buy an equipment and a mode of transportation as a small carriage would do. It was basically to carry his stuff as he can make a golem of it and basically lessen the burden in his journey.

While he would miss this place, he needed to grow out new wings and explore more of this mysterious world as he began to pack and carried his stuff as he had arrived at the gates.

"Hey Sky..... Wait, why you got so much stuff."

"Oh, its kinda because i'm going on a journey."

He felt like he wanted to thank the guards for everything they did when they first met as they were surprised but aknowledge it due to finding out Wanderers don't stick around to one place and would move to the next. They felt like Sky was born to do something amazing as they saw his quirks and hyjinks and felt like they will miss this kid.

"Hey, i just want to tell you something since you pretty much going to leave this place and all but...."

The guard begins to tell Sky about a certain cult to avoid from that targeted Wanderers. Elysion is currently is a safe place and Wanderers usually just occasionally show up here but they've been attacking Wanderers and usually sacrifice them to their gods. While it was widely known, people here don't really talk much about them as he only heard an adventurer who migrated and witness Sky doing crazy stuff as he knew that Sky would be in danger if he casually use his concept around.

He understand as he felt like he can trust the guard and known him to not lie to him. Sky felt like if this cult exist, he would understand that they would have the power to cancel his concept and decided to put caution to them.

And as he left the city, he turned one look back as he felt like he would miss this place but he needed to spread his wings and find the answers he seek.

Waking up one day, meeting new people, working with a companion, facing in a near death situation, creating crazy stuff and even finding a certain cult that hunts them down, Sky felt like once he steps out from this place, he would be unsure how his journey would go.

And so he sets out.....

Last edited: Oct 11, 2020
  19. The Everdistant Utopia

The Everdistant Utopia Honorary Maou | Part Time Writer | Crau's

Reading List:
    Link
    While I was distracted trying to track down the source of the pained grunts I had been hearing, something suddenly hit my body. I thought it had been a particularly big bug at first, since all I felt was a slight tap on my belly.

When I looked down to see the thing that hit me, which had now fallen in the ground, I found a small green haired winged creature.

Though I didn't know the exact word to describe it, I had a faint feeling I knew what this creature was.

"Uhm... are you okay, little one?" Nevertheless, I was partly in fault for it having fallen down, since I got in its way, so I crouched down and apologized.

AliceShiki and Quaesitor like this.
  20. AliceShiki

Reading List:
    Link
    As I fell to the ground, I heard a loud snapping sound and my whole body was filled with an unbearable pain. I couldn't even think straight anymore, it just hurt so much...

Then, a really loud voice asked something, but I couldn't quite process it very well... Okay? Was it asking if I was okay with being eaten?

"N-n-nooooo!!!" I tried shouting, but my lungs were in pain, so it came out hoarse... "Don't eat me... Bring Mister Sun's light back instead!!!"

OOC: Poor girl, I was hoping she would be caught before she fell... Oh well~