Spoiler The Great Wish

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Clars, Sep 16, 2019.

1. seabreezemojito

seabreezemojito Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its a happy ending, their past life is not a happy ending, but in the current timeline they have a happy ending

Lucy scarlet and Tt123 like this.
  2. Yunfei Xu

Yunfei Xu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Newest episode in kakao, Sienna's rival is out now, Princess Fatima is kinda aggressive type and keep pursuing Khun. Anyone can spoils what will happen later?

3. roseO

roseO Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What's up with the strong angst in novels? Fatima being Kuhn's first love in the first life and Sienna just being the middle aged second love is kind of really bitter. Like in AE, the first life can't just be swept under the rug because it really happened. And here comes the rival anyway in the second life, even if they don't win...

4. kamuisama

kamuisama Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to the previous spoilers, Kuhn doesn't care about Fatima and just ignores her because he already fell in love with Sienna which was what they both wished in the Dream Sienna version... since Dream Kuhn eventually fell in love with Dream Sienna. :cry:

This is the reason why I don't read AE even though a friend highly recommended it to me. I don't like too much angst. And for me, The Great Wish has just the right amount of angst for me. The angst comes in bits and pieces via Dream Sienna and I can just think of it as just a "Dream". :cry::love:

5. Yunfei Xu

Yunfei Xu Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Glad to hear that. Fatima is kinda persistent pestering around Khun even Khun gave her cold shoulders.

booloob likes this.
  6. Tang Sakura

Tang Sakura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

The book also is the proof of god's power. It is there so the imperial family complete god's great wish, which is the unification of the two clans who are descended from the gods who separated because of the god's tree at the palace and their sins. They will later talk about how there's 93 letters in Imperial Gore langauge, the langiage of the the imperial family, like the princes, princess had to know it. and the fact that there are 7 missing, which are mainly letters related to destruction, ending, etc.. Later you'll see Kuhn being able to decipher Gore and the fact that descendants of the Rad clan had to learn seven letters that meant darkness, destruction, end, etc and are similar to the 93 letters that the Imperial family had to learn.

Just a bit of background: The Imperial family are descendants of the gods. You can tell they represent the light because they have light double-coloured hair and golden eyes. And they guard the tree in the palace. They cannot reproduce god-like human children (I will call them god-like cuz they are like gods but not god) with those two coloured hair without mixing with someone with blood of the gods (aka the Ducal families). Even when that happens, there's still chances of them producing non god-like children. They are really talented and and tend to have higher capabilities and IQs than normal people. And they are immune to poison and can cure poison with their blood.

The Rad family, on the other hand, are landless clan. They don't belong anywhere. They need a land but they cannot obtain one through conquest. They are really powerful and they have immense physical strength. Just like the imperial family they are talented and have better capabilities. One thing they have is resistance to substances and poison, but not immunity. And when they have offsprings with normal humans, they only produce a son. Just one son. All the Rad head only had one son until Kuhn and Sienna's union.

These two

:DRUM ROLLS:

also cannot dream! huehuehuehue and both of them can touch the leaves from god's tree.

Are you thinking what I am thinking?

Yes. They are both descended from the gods. The Imperial family are the light and the Rad clan are the dark (hence the black hair and eyes). The Imperial family family cultivates, just like the light, hence they are much more on the talent, and they are resistent to poison because they are much more vulnerable to that threat. The Rad clan has immense strength, take hint of destruction and the end, because they are outside withoujt land and much more vulnerable to threats related to weapons.

What does the bible have to do with this? Well that bible is there so that the Imperial family will make it possible for the two to unite again. The God's great wish.

They separated because the Imperial famly became the rulers and the guardians of the god's tree (the one in prologue of novel btw) in the Empire they established. Guess what happened to the Rad clan? They had to leave because two clans of demi-gods cannot co-exist in an empire. (it's like two suns in one sky thing) It'll be a chaos, so they have to leave. They cannot go on conquest cuz do you think the gods would like that? Nah.

When the two unite again, the Rad clan must complete the letters by writing the 7 letters they have in the family themselves in it. Kuhn did this in book 7 and the bible's power got out and shot up the sky and made the god;s tree have fruits on them, signifying that god's great wish ahs fulfilled; reunification of the two. The fruits are there so the descendants can plant it to protect the people.

I will post more spoilers regarding the two clans more later when I wake up xD

7. Chikasatowa

Chikasatowa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank youuuuuu :love::love::love::love::love:

8. Tang Sakura

Reading List:
    Link
    So I mention about the characteristics of the two. The fact that their characteristics also pertain to the light and darkness thing.
    One more thing that I must mention is their offsprings.

The Rad clan only has one (god-like too; one with black eyes and hair) son in each generation and that's with normal humans. The Imperials have sons and daughters but there's a catch. They can only reproduce god-like (one with golden eyes; and double coloured light hair) children with people with the blood of the gods as well, which in this case the Ducal families. The Ducal families have the blood of the gods and like the Imperials, they are descended from the clan that represent the light. But even though two of the clan of light (Rad are the clan of darkness; I'll be using these terms too) have offsprings, they still can still produce normal children, like Dian and Violet's son who has no two-coloured hair.

So what's with these two? The Rads only produce one god-like offspring with normal people while the Imperials and ducal families produce offsprings that are either normal or god-like with each other.

What if thee Rads produce kids with one with the blood of gods? What if the Imperials or any one with the blood form the clan of light produce kids with the Rads, the clans of the darkness?

When Sienna and Kuhn had kids, they had features of both the clans. Two-coloured, with the main one being black, and golden eyes. They have immense physical strength (Yes that also includes Isabelle), immunity to poison, their blood being antidote to poison, the ability to not dream, and literally other skills and characteristics. Basically a complete set of the powers from the gods.

Plus it is proven that the Rad clan can have more than one child when it's with people with the blood of the gods and the Imperials can have certainly have god-like children with the Rad clan. Their children will have

And also regardless of who the children descended from the Rad clan and the Imperials marry, they'll have god-like children (take note of Rad clan with one son when it comes with normal humans), though it might be awhile before the nobles in Empire find about that because of the ducal family and imperial royalty marriage customs.

You guys might have other theories too so feel free to drop them. xD

9. Tang Sakura

Reading List:
    Link
    Isabelle is the heir to the throne of the Empire after Sienna. That's absolute.

The Rad clan got their long-awaited wish fulfilled; they got their own land! Sienna gave a land that is basically barren or inhabited and is bordered by the desert where the desert monsters were. But both Sienna and Kuhn didn't find this a major problem as the Rad clan are really wealthy so they can develop the land and the Rad clan has the Kaligo mercenaries to protect the land from the monsters.

Eckhart is the heir to the Rad clan. Plus, Sienna promised the Elders of the Rad clan (you'll meet them in book 7; they are basically like the senate? they're there in case the head of rad clan cannot do his duties and if the head makes a judgment they think is not right) that he will be the first king of the land of the Rads. Yes, people, the land given to the Rads became a kingdom and Eckhart will be their first King.

If you are wondering why Kuhn isn't the first king, it's because he became the blue king, the spouse of the Emperor Sienna. He can't go rule a country when he is already a consort of a ruling monarch and plus it'll be too much for his duties. Can't over work our man you know.

AnniePoo, Alanif_7., Selin and 52 others like this.
  10. kamuisama

Reading List:
    Link
    OHHHHH.. Both kids would be rulers of the Families! Is the land given by Sienna previously owned by the Empire? I'm absolutely curious how they can make it into a prosperous place. LMFAO. :ROFLMAO:

Vallerie_unknown and snzzykitten like this.
  11. Tang Sakura

Reading List:
    Link
    Dream Sienna and Dream Kuhn got married and only had Eckhart as their offspring. Sienna is the Gongwangbi or the Fair Queen Consort (GongWangbi can also mean Sky Queen Consort; Gong can be represented with the chinese character for Sky; wang is king; bi means lady or woman) and Kuhn is the GongWang or Fair King (Gong Wang can also mean Sky King; Gong can be represented with the chinese character for Sky; wang is king). The land where there are ruling is not the barren land that Sienna gave to the Rad clan, but the the land where the Ducal Family of Ackeron (Dian's maternal family) used to rule. Remember in this timeline, the Ackeron family was not reinstated (in the present timeline, their innocence was proven and they were reinstated as a Ducal family) and was still considered criminals. So their land was given to the Rad clan in exchange for them helping Dian become the Emperor.

When Dian died, Sienna went to the capital, back to the Imperial Palace, under the pretext of visiting her brother. Then few days later, a notice arrived to Kuhn that he and Sienna are now divorced. Remember that under the Imperial law, when a member of an Imperial family marries a person who is not of any of the ducal families, they get removed from the order of succession to the throne. So Sienna at the moment had her rights to become the Emperor removed when she married Kuhn and when she divorced him, she got her rights back and she became Emperor. Mind you also that she didn't take Eckhart with her. She also made it look like her son had no traits of the gods when he did so that he won't become the successor and to protect her from the Lehman family. She didn't want to put her son to the shackles of the family and to experience the same environment she grew up in. Eckhart was raised by Kuhn and Sienna didn't get to see him until when she got God's calling in her dream (when she was given a wish by Him) and she had to put someone to the throne cuz she is about to die. This was also why Kuhn had to request for her audience and why he cant just barge into her office. This is also why her mother (you'll see in the webtoon later) was all complaining that the palace for the consort of the Emperor was empty cuz she had no successor and she had no spouse as an Emperor. (I will explain later how Sienna did not lose her rights when she got engaged and married to Kuhn in the present timeline)

Also:

Dream Dian became the Emperor cuz he cheated his lineage. We all know that he is the son of the Emperor and Edith from the Ackeron family but the Ackeron family was considered criminals in the dream timeline, so he cannot reveal his true maternal lineage. Instead he used another family; he made it look like he was the nephew of Duke Randel (the second ML's dad). Duke Randel had a sick, frail sister who died (he did and Sienna found this out around book 4 or 5; you will get to know this later too in the webtoon although it's far). He claimed that he was Duke Randel's sister's son and so because of that he became the Emperor. We can assume that the father Emperor agreed to this as this will have the Lehman family off the throne and as a revenge to them. Cuz is Sienna didn't become the Emperor then Lehman family won't have control of the throne and their power won't increase. (Remember the Sienna's and Dian's father always wanted to take revenge on Lehman family). Thus, Dream Dian became the first in line of succession to the throne and Sienna became second.

12. Tang Sakura

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes it is part of the Empire but no one is living there due to its condition and location.

ariane09 and kamuisama like this.
  13. kamuisama

Reading List:
    Link
    I know some parts of this was already given as spoilers before but reading it again always breaks my heart. :cry: The Lehman family really deserves what's coming for them in the present timeline. :blob_thor:

14. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This story is little no way to much confusing I just want to know one thing the present life of sienna and Kuhn was just a mere dream of past sienna?since god himself stated he can't change the time and it's reality so out of pity he deliberately given sienna happy dreams or the present is actually a truth now not a dream of past sienna? Seriously I dont want it as a mere happy dream to satisfy someone but want it as a reality and past sienna as a dream to warned present sienna.

RakaSarkar, rock.doll and Tt123 like this.
  15. Tang Sakura

Reading List:
    Link
    It is just a theory. There's a reason why this theory is there. Right after the main story ended, there was an epilogue. It showed how God visited Dream Sienna in her dreams and offered her one wish, which the God does whenever an Emperor or anyone of royal blood I assume is about to die. Dream Sienna's wish was to see 'that person again in a dream.' That person was referring to Kuhn. She wanted to see him again in the dream because she has many regrets with him and she has never dreamt before. She wantrd to be like humans who see their loved ones in their dreams.

Then she woke up full of tears, though she doesn't remember the dream. This assumes that she did see a dream where she was with Kuhn and this was where the theory that the main story is Dream Sienna's dream came about.

16. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So in the end it is just a dream of dream sienna but not reality where she actually ends up with Kuhn :blobpensive:

17. yunimea

yunimea Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers on the book and all the following spoilers. I was wondering how Sienna's kids ended up with the 2-tone hair colour when Kuhn isn't part of the ducal families that the imperial family usually marry to. Kuhn's height also makes sense now, cause I think in one the chapters Sienna mentions how it's rare for even guys to be taller than her due to her being a god descendant.

It's cool how one side is portrayed as light and one dark, and it can be seen from their features, as well as the missing 7 letters from the Rad clan's side being things about darkness and destruction.

I guess you can interpret it how you want to. Maybe Sienna was able to change her past, since it was mentioned that demigods don't dream. So, it could be that she was able to foretell her possible future through her dreams and change her present. It could also be an oracle of some sort from the gods, since one of the spoilers did say that the great wish of the gods is to have the two clans unified, and with Sienna changing the present it will then be unified. But, Sienna being able to dream about the future and changing her present could be a dream within a dream of 1st life or older dream Sienna, and the gods fulfilled her great wish. Or it could be both timelines happened and present Sienna is an alternate universe version of dream Sienna.

So, I guess believe and interpret it how you want to.

I assume the author tried to make it more an open for interpretation kind of ending.

18. the-rolling-stoltzer

the-rolling-stoltzer Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    yeah, I found it on newtoki but only up to chapter 25. Does anyone have a raw link that doesn’t require downloading a app? :blobsweat:

I want to see more!

19. pea

pea Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone translated the manhwa up to chapter 30 currently and still active. Translator has it hosted on wordpress.

the-rolling-stoltzer likes this.
  20. snowest296

snowest296 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe you can try Kakaopage Indonesia. They don't require you to download the app but you just need to sign up. You can sign up easily using your SNS accounts like Facebook.
    You can read it for free (except for 5 latest chapters). But I forgot how long you would need to wait to read for the next chapter. Probably after 24 hours if I'm not wrong.