Spoiler It Seems Like I Fell into a Reverse Harem Game (Korean)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Pakhi, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly, my rankings at this point for the MLs judging from all the available spoilers
    Nadrica=Ecklot/Elliot - due to both being Yeldria solo stans (I know the spoilers only mention 1 kid so ofc I'm naturally hoping for either of the two of them to be the emperor/father of the child/heir *which is most likely Elliot due to his war hero status*. Plus, depends on where you found the spoilers, some have mentioned Elliot endgame (least hassle with other nobilities too since you know, fellow noble status AND war hero. Although I'd like to think Nadrika is equal in love status *I mean, the guy loves her so much according to spoilers he's willing to protect her in the expense of his life, since you know, there's only so little a slave saved concubine could do*
    Lobel=Seiger - judging from the novel covers of the first page, these two will get their early developments (minor redemption(?) for the former, and an arc dedicated to his oath of allegiance for the latter) that inevitably leads to them falling for the MC.

5th-last place depends on the rest of the spoilers. Initially, some spoilers mention she ends up with 5 and the last member being Essen after getting verbal confirmation that he himself will be abandoned by Yuriel later on for some reason slowly falls for MC on the process.
    Honestly, the last 2 is a hard thing to follow due to lack of details (like, its impressive enough to make god fall for you *still waiting for that spoiler on god's physical description*, there's also a womanizing foreign kingdom prince as well who also ends up being used by Yuriel?)

lazynoodles, Suzune, Hiura and 8 others like this.
  2. Jessy003

Jessy003 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I love this manhwa, but it's so hard to get its novel in English

3. CrimsonShroud

CrimsonShroud Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    (New to Novel Updates and posting in general so please bear with me.)
    Here’s some stuff that I found in reviews that I think hasn’t been mentioned yet in the thread. Since I MTL’ed this, I cannot guarantee the accuracy.

She apparently dies at some point in the story and the guys get to angst over it but not to worry because God revives her.

Red hair, grey eyes. Prince of the Rothschild Empire. Has a trauma about his mother’s death. He meets the princess, falls in love, tries to passionately woo her, and superimposes his mother onto her. When he was young, he grew up decorated like a girl (??? I didn’t get this part)

Black hair and black eyes. Although he was dull in human emotions, he met the MC and gradually started to experience love.
    In order to revive her, he gives up his godhood, becomes human, goes back to the past, finds her, and then sends her back. (?)

I’ll probably come back to type some MTL excerpts from the novel that I found on the korean boards.

4. layyu

layyu Adopt me plsss

Reading List:
    Link
    :sushi_sleeping::sushi_sleeping: I will camp here... Pardon me, gitta wait for spoilers.

5. Azure_1802

Azure_1802 Procastination Expert

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you!
    So, there's a god involve in this stuff...
    And who is this Kairos guy?

6. B_d

B_d Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Kairos is a prince from a neighbouring kingdom, a major playboy casanova-ish. That's all I found... Sorry:blobcry::(

Hiura, MLisMyHubby, Gushishi and 4 others like this.
  7. CrimsonShroud

CrimsonShroud Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder why it’s so hard to find anything on Yuriel’s fate at the end. The reviews I’m looking through don’t mention anything about her. Someone mentioned earlier in the thread that Yuriel and some noble’s son tried to get Yeldria killed but she gets locked away instead while Yuriel is welcomed as a princess.
    While MTL’ing some stuff for Sieger,
    he referred to Yuriel as princess here. I’m unsure over whether he’s being hostile to Yeldria still since the poster didn’t specify the chapter this was taken from.

When I see you smile like that, somehow, I feel it will only cause trouble. Still the same as ever and that’s the problem.

He said,
    "It feels good. Being claimed."

"What?"

"I decided."

"......"

"To stay with Princess Yuriel."

Sieger popped up from his seat. "Then, let's go to work faithfully."

I beg your pardon?

8. papapa

papapa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    let me add a lil bit, things with this kind of reverse harem is the males always, always, always fall in love with the woman for whatever justified reasons they had, which we (or me) never completely understand why and how (and i think the same applied to normal harem troupe (imo)).

i just dont get it what the h*** the emperor wants to do with yuriel??? idk but from spoilers here, he seems like have some 'bound' or something similar to her??

Last edited: Oct 14, 2020
    syofiaa and rock.doll like this.
  9. Fenrironcrac

Fenrironcrac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you delete the link or atleast put the link in a spoiler tag. Or you can just mention the name of the site and not the link. Right now a.uthors and art.ists are on a hunt to take down illega.l sites and tran.slations . All you’re doing now is exposing these sites.

Hiura, Th.ay, syofiaa and 2 others like this.
  10. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I can only hope this is before his oath of allegiance character arc or at least doing some sketchy things to spy on Yuriel. Right now, admittingly, looks wise (lets face it, unless the raws have shown shirtless Ecklot, I'll admit in my case, Sieger fits my own preference checkbox and as a knight, has the best bod and okay-ish first impression (you know, the doesn't care and yawning trope).

IIVISS, Mi shiru, lazynoodles and 5 others like this.
  11. Maculan

Maculan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi there!
    I MLT'ed some parts (3-5 and 7th volumes to be exact), and I’ve got some spoilers.

In general, it has 6 volumes of plot and additional 7th volume that contains 9 side stories that all take place in the future.

Also, English is not my first language, so bear with me.

- Yeldria abolished slavery when she rose to power.
    - They certainly have a daughter, but maybe even more children. It’s just there was a whole chapter of said daughter in 7th volume when (as a rebellious teen) she tried to escape a palace and have a new life, and, well, found some adventures in the process.
    - She never married in order to protect the balance between parties. Almost all her men do not take part in politics, except for Cairos who uses his former prince’s status to Yeldria’s gain. Sieger even still patrols the streets (and hates the nobility).
    - Yeldria tries to separate her men - Nadricka thinks that she is never with the same man two days in a row. They all only reunite during the holidays when she cannot prefer one over the other, and that’s a total mess.
    - Also, I cannot comprehend what happened to god. It must be in 6th volume I have yet to read.

Yuriel was shot with arrows (with Yeldria’s approval (?)) after trying to escape from execution after failed coup and died in the streets in 5th volume.

If you are interested, I may later post a summary of Yuriel’s fall arc (as I understand it).

TrinaAngel, Sadri, BrytteM and 81 others like this.
  12. The Queen of Hell

The Queen of Hell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    im very interested! if you dont mind post her ending and if you know how essen and yelderia get together..

13. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    WOAH, AWESOME!:aww: Thank you so much!:blobnom: Please, share more, anything is good. :blobupset:

Also, maybe you know, does Yeldria, our MC, knows at the end that Yuriel is her own sister who transmigrated and that her own sister is the cause of her coming to this world as the villainess. Does our MC know that everything was planned by her sister?

14. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, Yuriel's fall arc, please.

Can't even imagine this family reunion will be like. :blob_grin: Does she only have one daughter?

Gushishi, syofiaa, Mongju and 2 others like this.
  15. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers.
    So, she abolished slavery? Does that mean our boi Nadrika took her surname or something? (Well, she married everyone in the end)
    Any physical descriptions of the daughter? The popular theory is ofc she shares most of her mom's features but I'm willing to consider the mystery identity of papa will be based on her eye color (or maybe even hair color)
    Her separating the men does have some kinda sense (but when does the shift happens if she's trying hard not to let the men interact? I mean, since she's conquered 7 guys, then its 1 guy a day (place your bets on which day the guy is going to be. Obv former god is SUNDAY! I wonder if the odd names could indicate a day of the week?) And they only reunite on holidays? I assume since the tension is high, they don't do anything sexual (I mean, our poor MCs back having to be with 7 men in a holiday's time no matter how fulfilling the sex life is, will definitely be... exhausting)
    The fact that Seiger minor end spoiler still uses the term "hate" definitely makes me curious on how he fell for her/how he eventually swores his oath to her. Plus, any additional info on him referring to Yuriel as princess spoilers?
    Yuriel dying at not even the last volume of the main story (6 since 7 are epilogues and side stories apparently). lol. I wonder when MC found out she was her sister? So, I assume King's end will be on the 6th Volume?

IIVISS, gracecfe, Hiura and 5 others like this.
  16. Maculan

Maculan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for responses. :blobmelt:
    I’ll post summary of Yuriel’s arc a little bit later, but I’ve got some more minor (or major) spoilers.

- OG!Yeldria still lives in the body of Yeldria, and one time (maybe more, not sure of that) took her place and, well, hit Nadricka hard with a candlestick. Afterwards, Yeldria really freaked out. She seached for the meaning to stop OG!Yeldria from appearing again, and in the process she discovered that…
    - Nadricka is a very powerful mage. Like, powerful enough to put a whole damn palace on fire (after he thought that Yeldria had died because of him).
    - Yuriel tried to poison Yeldria during some kind of ceremony, but didn’t succeed, and Essen, Sieger and Cairos freaked out when they found out about poison. Nadricka was the one who broke poisonous plate and switched it with another one.

- She has grey eyes, resembling her mothers’. As for hair, not sure.
    - Well, it also turned out that Louisa is a sole heir so she must be an only child.

And sorry to disappoint, but
    God is not part of her harem in the end. I guess he’s killed (?) or simply disappeared. Not sure, btw, but there is no mention of him in the whole 7th volume by that name (신).

And, well, there may (or may not) be the continuation of the story, as it ends with the words <It looks like you fell into the reverse harem game, the main part is completed.>. It may only refers to side stories, but there are still some Godly hints (sorry, the pun was intended), as
    God did disappear (or was killed (?) - still haven’t read the 6th volume) and Yeldria thought of reclaiming him (?) at the very end of 6th volume.

17. Fenrironcrac

Fenrironcrac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    damn really surprised about Nadrica! Love it!
    Any spoiler about ecklot?

Popcrazy, SueVal, lazynoodles and 4 others like this.
  18. StrayC

StrayC Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanna know how each MLs fall in love with the MC. :aww:

SueVal, Hiura, AnneYukinabu and 3 others like this.
  19. miinamiii

miinamiii Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg, thanks for the spoilers !!!

20. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers
    So, essentially the new spoilers indicate she ends up with 6 guys not 7 (RIP god. Unless future spoilers namely vol.06s tell otherwise. Sacrificing your omnipotence to save the first woman that made you feel new emotions and make sure the kingdom doesn't fall to ruin due to her angsty harem *and the new info just solidifies the fact. Our boi could potentially be a living nuke. Heck, at this point, seems like Lobel's (or even Essen) the weakest member (despite knowledge is power), the rest either are monsters physically, magically, or in status.
    Ah the old owner discreetly trying to take over/back her old bod. Sorry crazy lady, not in this timeline I guess.

TrinaAngel, Hiura, creizreiz and 5 others like this.