Spoiler Iris - The Lady and her Smartphone

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by mikeyla, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Hibaritoru45

Hibaritoru45 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Someone spoil me that nera's downfall would take a lot of chapter because she is still alive even after iris and ian marriage. And maybe until that time she (nera) still a daughter from grand duke's family. Grand duke would know iris is his daughter after she is married and regret he can't help her as her dad. I don't know if this spoiler is right cause I think I missed something from the spoiler someone told me. Sorry for my bad english.

2. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If it's true then .....no wonder Iris mom did not confide to the grand duke, the man she loved, the father of her child. He's basically useless. :sweating_profusely: What a disappointment....:blobpopcorn_two:

3. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link
    I GOT SOME SPOILER FROM DISC, PLEASE DON'T ASK THE LINK. AND ALL THE CREDITS TO THE PERSON FROM DISC, LILLY (dear Lilly, if you see this post sorry for sharing your spoilers and please, if you can share more here, we would be grateful).

I just copy/pasted.

•Warning as I predicted Nera chapter is gonna be dragged for a bit long

•Iris got Sophie but because she lost her memory nothing was cleared up

•when Sophie finally gets here memory back and goes to Grand duke and asks him about all this nonsense of Nera being his adopted daughter and all

•Scene change it was Iris and Ian wedding everyone was happy but how can that good for nothing jealous Nera be happy she came to Iris room after making everyone sleep and attack Iris reason because she is jealous and want to kill Iris

•And then suddenly Grand duke entered and passing through Iris he went and hugged a unconscious Iris very tightly like something very precious

•They called doctor to check Iris and got to know she was fine but Grand duke was very impatient

•seeing this Danny asked Ian if told the results of Iris and grand duke gene test results while Ian said no he didn't he did the test only for his satisfaction because convincing Iris is difficult

•Grand duke got to know the truth because of the necklace which he gave to Iris mother when she was pregnant and he concluded that she was pregnant with Iris

•he regretted he couldn't do anything for Iris because Iris has earned herself everything so much that he can't give her anything

•Here Nera hugged Grand duchess and was fake tears while Grand duchess soothed her and gave her pills and asked her to rest, also the grand duchess was feeling very dizzy the maids who saw this talked about how since Nera entered Grand duchess health kept getting worse

•Here there was shown flash back of the Grand duke and Iris mother past

What I can say, the grand duke got his karma, his wife, well ....stupidity is also a sin. Nera may be the last hidden boss, rather than empress Liza lol.

EDIT: Yes, Gianni and Nera kidnaped Sophie and Iris mom diary with her. Gianni is being brainwashed and manipulated by Nera using their unborn baby. Oh yes, Nera is with red eyes, she did it. All this in the latest webtoon ch. 93, raw on kakaopage.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
  4. Bobaaaa

Bobaaaa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly if I would have been iris, I would have just ordered some assassins to kill nera before she was adopted by the grand duke :blobneutral:

5. LeideLis

LeideLis Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much! But that's not explained why they torture her in the First timeline! Because they can only kill Iris and have anything, but no, they torture her in Soo many ways that make me think that they truly hate her, and didn't want to finish her so fast.. I truly hate the Mersala family, it's in the same level of my hate to trasha from Remarried Empress... And I rarely hate a fictional character or a people in real life, but they has this privilege...

6. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can't wait to see what happens with the duchess who seems to still believe Nera's bullshit.
    Don't know how I'm gonna power through this. It wouldn't be this annoying if it at least made sense.
    But the fact that they believed Nera just for the red eyes, ignored all other things that didn't match up... if you're this freaking stupid, at least do a paternity test. Her father and grandma are utterly useless:blob_thor:

7. bigredqueen

bigredqueen Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What?? Nera is succeed in changing her eyes AND deceiving Grand Duke? :blobangery::blobdizzy:
    What kind of plot hole is that?? :blob_catflip::blobcat_knife: Ugh, I expect same as you guys, as he to be more tactful & intelligent but..

It can be two things, either she changes her iris’ color to red or stole someone else’s red eye to transplant into hers body.. both possibility is not possible tho as she has no money in this current time and manpower to find such capable doctor be able to operate her and find the eyes! The eyes where only two people left have it, Iris & Grand Duke

Do you know what happens to Iris now? The person used to translate the raw deletes the account so I don’t read ch 93 yet :blob_teary:

QueenSara, Epona C, DOHere and 4 others like this.
  8. Uncopyright

Uncopyright Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilers!!!

They are all rage inducing spoilers, I might add.:blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip::blob_catflip:
    I always thought that only Chinese novels were capable of being this so.... so.... :blob_catflip:
    How I wish that Iris can be like Shen Miao or Feng Yu Heng wherein they will be give the suffering ten times of what they had received.

9. bigredqueen

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much @Hibaritoru45 & @rock.doll :aww::bloblove: I just read your spoilers after writing response above, now I can curse Grand Duke more freely, bah

Omoo, Sophie will have amnesia?? How bad Nera treats her? Glad she’s okay tho but to Nera to know and get Iris’ mom diary is non-sense! Major plot hole alert :hmm:
    But she doesn’t know about the necklace so either Sophie is able to keep the secrets regardless whatever happens to her or Nera really have no idea about it

The good thing about Grand Duke’s stupidity is it means that Iris doesn’t need him to strive in live, serves you right, dumbo :blobuwu:
    You go girl, as she now have trustworthy persons around her like Ian, Anakin, Danny, Tellie, Morgan, & her maids :blobhero: Grand Duke deserves neither Iris nor Iris’ mom

Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
  10. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link
    - It starts with Sophie at her own home, looking at a diary and remembering her discussion with Iris mom who told Sophie to help her to keep it a secret, that Iris real father is Vincent Oscar Onehight(?) the Grand Duke, that she had to protect her child and Vincent 'from them', and that Kenzo Mesala is a still a very good friend of her (Rose Foreste)
    - Sophie came to the decision to tell Iris everything and was thinkin how and when exactly when she heard some noise
    - She gets to close a window when someone from behind gets her knocked and puts a sack/cloth on her head
    - Gianni with a emotionless face with unconcious Sophie in one shoulder meets Nera, she tells him to get rid of her but Gianni flinches and asks if it's really needed
    -Then Nera tells him if not her then all of them and THEIR BABY will die if Sophie gets out of their hands, then she hugs Gianni and with a creepy face tells him "be a villain for the sake of our child"
    - Next is Nera thoughts, that she got her hand on the Iris mom diary, she can manipulate the handwriting and replace her daughter, also now that she has 'Matsumoto's golden liquor ...' ....and it end abruptly to next scene
    - Iris second maid, Rita, barges to Iris office and tells that Nera was recognised as Grand Duke long lost daughter, Iris wonder WTH is going on, Nera is Mesala's daughter for sure, she calls for carriage and Sophie, but Sophie still didn't come back even 3 days later after her mini vacation
    -Iris and Rita got worried and got to Sophie home, looks like no one at home for some time, Iris got worried and scared when they saw 2 people footprints and a string of red hair
    - Iris got crazy worried and urgently took a carriage to the Grand Duke mansion
    - There she ask for Nera telling the servants she's her cousin and demanding Sophie back ...but here appears Nera all dressed up ...and with red eyes, she greets Iris and Iris freaks out

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

lan2001h, Meri, crystalleciel and 5 others like this.
  11. rock.doll

Reading List:
    Link
    About how Nera knows about the diary.....
    well, in ch. 93, after Nera gets the diary from Gianni, her inner thoughts "The diary that her mother hugged and cried every night. I can manipulate her handwriting and replace it with her daughter." So, we can conclude that little Nera like a rat was following secretly Iris mom...so maybe she saw the diary on one of those moments, then she deduced that Sophie may have the diary for sure as she was the most trusted maid of Rose Foreste. About the necklace, not sure if Nera knows the meaning behind the necklace....even if she saw the said necklace (Nera mom wanted this necklace but Sophie stopped her so she got beaten ...remember in one chapter at the beginning of webtoon). I think only Sophie knows the story behind the necklace.

Yeah, im really disappointed in grand duke. He seems dumb, naive and useless. Not sure what Iris mom meant when she said that she had to protect Vincent/Oscar and Iris from "them"...maybe we'll get to know more later ....but can see that the grand duke is totally useless.

12. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That gionne dude is so STUPID for helping nera with her schemes.
    Even the duke. Atleast Ian got some brain to test him and Iris. That duke should do a background check before he adopt nera!!!!

But atleast Iris got some connections with the emperor and the empress. Tsk. And Ian is going to be the next Emperor.

GAHHHHH

Thank you so much for the spoilers! :aww:

(So its sophie who's gonna be kidnapped huh? :blobpensive:)

Last edited: Oct 14, 2020
  13. bigredqueen

Reading List:
    Link
    The whole situation is creepy! She’s an obsessive person with no sane mind! And the whole person in the world believe that blatant lies??
    That last pict rock.doll, got me goosebumps :blobangery:

Why why she went that far and why others at Grand Duke’s manor just take it so naturally? Oh my I lost for words..

14. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for sharing these juicy spoiler :aww::aww:

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

crystalleciel and bigredqueen like this.
  15. bigredqueen

Reading List:
    Link
    You’re welcome! And many kind people here have more juicy spoilers as the story becomes more thrilling :bloblove::blobscream:
    Can’t wait for what will happen next!

édit: oh wait, so there’s gonna be another kidnapping of Iris during 3 years long or is it just gonna stop at Sophie?

Last edited: Oct 14, 2020
    KuranFan and DOHere like this.
  16. spchntrt

spchntrt Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    gosh, it would be really satisfying to see nera fall. coz you know the saying "the bigger they are, the harder they fall". it's so sad to see gianni complied to nera's wishes because of the baby. the hardship of falling in love with an evil person. but yeah, the duke believing nera as his daughter is such a major plot hole. he's a duke right? supposed to be smarter and more inquisitive than this.

17. crystalleciel

crystalleciel Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So apparently we have another dumb character we don’t need :) I was really looking forward to a smart grandduke but u never know :blobwoah:

18. Veille

Veille Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the duke and duchess just accept nera because of her appearance. If they will have a daughter, she will look like nera.

Those old fools are softie but I hope they wont help Nera with her schemes but Nera would definitely use this chance to attac our precious Iris. Since Iris got married and Nera is still attacking Iris. I'm curious what Nera did to Iris before she got married to Ian.

AND DID THAT DUKE EVEN NOTICE IRIS' EYES IS THE SAME AS HIS? GOSH. i wanna slam his head so hard. (i mean he did notice it in manhwa but yo u should do a background check)

I'm still curious about her bby tho. Cuz she preggy.

19. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
  20. Pau004reader

Pau004reader New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Why did the Duke and Iris mom end up marrying other people when they were in love?

Rin.rinaaa likes this.