Spoiler Emilone's Temptation Labyrinth

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by rero00, Jul 1, 2020.

1. pansikoser

pansikoser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Fufufufu been hunting for this forum~~~just started reading the stpry me self. But Im curious about the ML, thats about the only motivation because FL is super cool. Like I wouldnt even mind if a plot twist comes along that she suddenly ends up with Princess LOL

I also sensed early on the unnatural way the fishes react to the Princess and Priestess seem to be like, to Princess OVER JOYED ATTRACTION that sounds fake. To Priestess, genuine friggin respect. Almost mafia like LOL

toleneram, Yukari_me, Tobbit and 9 others like this.
  2. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    More spoilers please? So far what we got is:
    Veron, the FL's brother doesn't want MC to contact FL. Veron says that MC has a weird smell and that they should form an contract.
    Geez, so far mostly everbody likes the FL. (except for MC) :blobconfounded::blobconfounded:
    The brother is a tsundre sis-con for the FL :blobconfused: :blobconfounded:

I wonder if Veron can smell people's aura. He keeps saying:
    "...The smell..." and then approaches the MC by grabbing her collar. :mad:
    MC licks Veron's wound. FL's brother stares at MC weirdly and then glares at her.

3. MiserableSOUL

MiserableSOUL Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think the brother is a tsundere but more that the MC got the wrong idea when he said to stay away from the princess since he clearly knows that the princess is full of shit.

The weird smell has to do with the herbs the MC drinks or eats as candy which is very bitter as everyone but her hates it and in the past chapters it was said that those herbs were grown by the past Saints and as the princess hates the smell and clearly broke the gift full of those herbs the MC gave to the prince.

It was shown a lot that the MC is not a very good narrator as in some of the things she thinks of people is clearly untrue.

Like when the Duke not drinking her tea makes her think that he doesn't like her but in the next chapter it shows that she just has a different sense of taste from normal people that when Reneben tried the candy form he wanted to throw it out immediately lol. Even the Jessie, the scapegoat and someone who thinks the world of the MC thought the same.

4. lightreader90

lightreader90 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    From what has been translated so far, I find this book unpredictable in a good way! The FL is probably one of my most favorite out of all the novels I have read. If anyone has any in-depth spoilers on the ML and when he appears please do tell. Spoilers on anything are greatly appreciated actually lmao!

Yukari_me, Tobbit, Nikibunny and 10 others like this.
  5. karls

karls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    so i mtl-ed chap 23-24 from what i gathered is there will be a meeting with the nobles then someone has thr AUDACITY to poison her again. Y'ALL THESE PEOPLE WON'T LET HER TAKE A BREAK then when she eas about to leave demons suddenly appear and ofc despite of being poisoned she needed to save all these people from the likes of them LMAO THEY REALLY CAN'T BREATHE WITHOUT EMILONE (so honestly i didn't fully translated chap 23 bc i got lazy) then so emilone asked reneben to gather all the knights and wizards that the nobles brought with them AND FORTUNATELY THE DUKE WAS THERE AMEN. then in chap 24 the saint is still fighting and she's hella tired and she felt like her arms will fall off. then in the middle of the battle there's a kid crying and running, then a wizard YEETED THE KID TO SAVE HIMSELF the fuck which angered emilone so she jumped and saved the kid then got scratched in the back. then the silver haired came and told her that she has so many people to protect so he'll protect her blah blah the duke was with him too. then emilone saw the wizard and out of anger she did something to him AND I HONESTLY DIDN'T UNDERSTAND WHAT IT WAS... BUT ITS PAINFUL and emilone said NO REGRETS. then after that the duke helped her until they get to the temple. emilone healed him and i didn't know that emilone can't actually heal herself so the duke told her to rest and drinks some meds.

IM SORRY IF THIS WAS PAINFULLY CONFUSING OR SOMETHING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i translated it thru papago then my brain just fixed it for me but then again my brain sucks. but in totality there's nothing much that happened

6. raiha88

raiha88 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I find your narrative more amusing than the MTL :LOL:

vannaokuzo, Scapezz, mmem and 11 others like this.
  7. muriloandrade

muriloandrade Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The harem of princess is so big that i just barely remember the Prince, the Duke and Reneben

Alniyat, Nihu, Viliel and 8 others like this.
  8. karls

karls Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    LMAOOOO GLAD YOU LIKED IT HAHAHAHSJSKSKS

9. royalbk

royalbk Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Guys it's being updated on wuxiaworld. Easy peasy to find and translated well enough

1. No clear ML in sight though the duke seems like he may be it? Maybe the manga one shot gave him brown hair because pink hair was too much for a man? (or some such bullshit) Personally I'm rooting for him to be it.

2. The princess is a bitch. I'm only at chapter 18 and she's clearly doing something to these fishes of hers to keep them interested...bitch just broke a vase and then reformed it with a snap of her fingers. The MC was surprised, me not so much since I kinda expect her to be a demon or something

(MC thinks she might be a wizard like her brother but a few chapters ago she was reading a "romance novel" about a demon girl who looked completely human and was adept at imitating human behavior by looking at others, so if the princess turns out to be part demon/witch, I honestly wouldn't be shocked. Wouldn't be shocked if the princess's brother was a demon either - everything is sus at this moment)

Anita1000, veivei, toleneram and 39 others like this.
  10. I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler

I_am_one_Hell_of_a_Butler Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I don't give the F*CK about who is going to be running as an ML candidate unless He is way more OP and lovey-dovey to MC than any other fish in the tank.

11. royalbk

royalbk Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm sure whoever is the ML will definitely be nuts after her (look at that manga cover *wolf whistle*). From what I'm seeing now, the princess seriously has some sort of unnatural grip on her fishes and there have been plenty of passages in which they seem to want to get out from under her grip but don't know how to and what's wrong with them. The prince especially is pretty obvious but alas, the bitch is still going strong trying to keep him mired in.

toleneram, Yukari_me, Tobbit and 19 others like this.
  12. BlackTeaAndMallows

BlackTeaAndMallows Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobcry: Still gonna wait for the translation update for this.

:blob_plusone::blob_plusone::blob_plusone: For spoilers...

:aww: The MC is so cool and awesome. Great lady~
    Good luck and all the best to the ML... of how they'll end up together and stuff.

Viliel and karls like this.
  13. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    If I was there, I would've packed my things and ran off from from that maddening people.

Viliel likes this.
  14. Lucy_

Lucy_ Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    We want spoiler about the ML

15. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    Spoilers pls ~~~
    This MC is sooo badass and active. She could have chosen to turn away from the wrongdoings and lead a pretty good life. She has instead chosen to face off against the useless nobility and try to change the world for the better in her own world.

Btw, in chap 24/25, does she literally make the wizard disappear coz she is god's Oracle? Like pooof! He breaks into pieces or something? Or did I read wrong?

toleneram, IzeeWeeb, Alniyat and 11 others like this.
  16. LonelyHomie

LonelyHomie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg just when it was about to get really good rip:blobcry:Any more spoilers? Or someone pls pick it up.Times like these make me wish that i knew korean lol

Viliel likes this.
  17. hanihoney

hanihoney Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ML is the princess's(the girl everyone like) cousin. He tried to seduce our MC but she find out about it. MC meet ML at goddess festival. the goddess festival is the day saint will treated like a reincarnation of god.

If my friend give more information, I'll tell you guys about.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2022
  18. Lama_pop

Lama_pop Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is there someone who can/want translate this novel? I can give you some few raws if you want...:blobpeek: Actually I can MTL it on my own but I bet that I won't be able to share it for some reasons:blobpensive:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
    Yur_, Peerly and Viliel like this.
  19. teaberrie

teaberrie Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's not really fluffy or dark. The protagonist is a strong female though. It's not a manhwa (maybe eventually), but a novel.

Creolenerd and Viliel like this.
  20. Eivuri

Eivuri Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'll be giving a short(?) spoiler and summary on what happened to the festival. But I'm not really sure on the small details since it's been a while since I last read about it.

The festival where the saintess is treated as the reincarnation of the God is held. During this time, a prince which is from a neighboring kingdom an if my memory serves right,he is also the cousin of the royal family was harassed by a marquis(?not sure totally forgot). The saintess helped this prince and I think this prince is the ML.

After that,the saintess,using her authority in the festival which is higher than the royal family (the royal family bows down to her) gave a punishment to the aristocrat who harassed the prince. This became a big move since harassment,slaves and all the likes are treated as a normal thing in that kingdom so long as it is an aristocrat. The saintess also left the party because of bad mood with it.

The next day,the prince (who was harassed) visited the saintess in the temple to give thanks and they talked for a bit which includes the prince lowkey seducing the saintess:blobmelt: and this was found amusing by the saintess. The prince mentioned something about helping him abolish slavery and let him be the next emperor in their kingdom and in turn he will also help the saintess since they have the same goals somehow. The saintess agreed since it will also give power to the temple and help the oppressed and again she finds the lowkey seducement fun lol.

Moving on,the princess sent a letter to the saintess inviting her to a party in the Duke's mansion (I think it was. Sorry really forgot the minor details) then the saintess agreed since she find it as a way to relax and she again find it amusing to observe the princess and her acting.

In the party,the princess,duke, prince of the other country and other people were present. Also, Reneben stated that he is no longer interested with the princess. I think he likes the saintess now :aww::blobnosebleed:.Then the crown prince of the kingdom (like the kingdom where the saintess currently resides) talked to the saintess in front of other people that what she did with the punishment is too much since again it was considered as 'normal' but the saintess said that it was not and she said that it wouldn't be a problem if she will move to another kingdom since saintess afterall are not bound to one kingdom only. So they can move from one kingdom to another.

This shocked the people of course who had heard about it but the conversation was cut off since demons arrived at the party. This is actually fishy for the saintess as well since demon's are not supposed to move in a group and it seems to go to where the saintess is. People in the party are obviously in panic and demanding the saintess to save them. The crown prince also offered his help.

It was also mentioned that the saintess started sword training which is different for the other people since why would the saintess needs to learn the sword?:hmm: But the saintess views it as an opportunity and an advantage given that the saintess are strong so she actually became the first saintess to held a sword.

Why do I get the feeling that the princess is involved in the demons and like maybe the demons are man-made or something?:notlikeblob::hmm:

*Edit: I think the prince from the neighboring kingdom was the ML since he matched the characteristics of the man in the cover but again not entirely sure.