Spoiler I Swear I Won’t Bother You Again!

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Shizun, Oct 24, 2018.

1. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OK bunch of new chapters up

Vio has two new? friends Rosette and Zilant. She has slow healing time with them
    CH 121 BOLSHOI CHARACTER INTRODUCTION
    Violettes MATERNAL grandfather is alive and the source of the family wealth and title and is still a power in the kingdom
    So gramps has summoned crap dad without the gold digger
    My guess is gran dad isn't happy about how crap dad took care of his little girl driving her to death
    CH 122
    Vio is meditating on meals, her hair , has panic attack

Last edited: Oct 2, 2020
    Yu07, Grace34, bochucha and 20 others like this.
  2. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks @kawaii12345 :blobnom: Share more pls, if you can!

So the title and all riches comes from Vio's mom and her grandad, and knowing this the crap dad still run away to have his happy life with his mistress and came back with the said mistress and doted on daughter on funeral day of Vio's mom. AND still thinks he's THE marquess and owns fucking everything with his mistress that now became marchioness and stupid daughter, and still treats Vio like trash. WOW. I hope the grandad will bash his head and crash their 'happy family' bubble. Really, this level of arrogance and stupidity is honestly dumbfounding. :sweating_profusely:

3. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, YES!~ All this new spoilers are giving me hope cr*p dad bout to get his long overdue punishment. I mean, granddad's child/Vio's mom is mentally unstable but the father's treatment to Vio is comepletely on a different matter. I'm also hapoy Vio somehow got another friend called Zilant? I still remember Rosette to an extent since Vio wanted to befriend her since they're both introverts, right?

4. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I mean, its been spoiled before that Vio is the legal heir/owner of the title and the only reason she's not doing a thing to the father is at this point she really doesn't care and just wants the nun route

5. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know this, and that's why I'm more dumbfounded at crap dad attitude. I mean he behaves like he owns everything even tho he does not, and he treats the legal heir and owner of everything, Vio, like trash. And Vio's attitude of enduring and wishing to become a nun is ....disappointing, to say the least. I don't want the past lifetime actions, but still stand for herself a little bit. So, now that grandad appears, I hope he will remind the trash dad who's the actual owner here and bash his 'happy family' bubble.

I just want someone to bash the crap dad, that's it. :blobjoy:

6. kawaii12345

kawaii12345 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Hypothon
    I think the legal status of the title of nobility was all speculation and I thought/hope when I talked about it, I was clear it was my personal guess/hope where the story would go. I have to admit I'm a little jazzed to see it pan out
    @rock.doll
    Guessing here she needs to marry or some such or the title will shift to his bloodline. Soooo making her unstable and dependent on him does work for him

Now Vio just needs to get with Yullian

Last edited: Oct 3, 2020
    Nukuchan, bochucha, Jukki and 2 others like this.
  7. Arekushieru

Arekushieru Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Last I checked though these threads didn't preclude *spoiler* discussion.

Irie and kawaii12345 like this.
  8. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Hmm... going by speculation. I guess crap dad is going through the loophole that since he IS still Vio's biological father, until Vio is of legal age/married like @kawaii12345 said, he IS officially much closer as Vio's legal guardian (still, like you said. As Vio will EVENTUALLY inherit the title so long as gramps holds the power, the father went from no excuse already to mentally torture his first daughter to even a negative excuse if it makes sense)

ariane09, Mikaa and rock.doll like this.
  9. Julveury

Julveury Tea Lover

Reading List:
    Link
    Author is also working on different novel (Otome game 6th reset something I forgot the title). And also maybe busy with it's LN serialization that's why the web novel is not being updated as much.

bochucha likes this.
  10. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey grandad, I'm counting on you on metering out the punishment and dressing dwon your former son-in-law. Don't let me down, okay? You're the only reason why I'm coming back on this novel.

Sadly, this is true. He can plead that he is still her father and as a minor, she doesn't have the skill or knowledge how to manage an estate. But I guess he shot himself in the foot by marrying immediately after his wife's death and the whole society not really welcoming the family he chose.

This reminds why he was so keen on keeping the presenter of a happy family, he can argue that VIo needed a new mother so he married and she got a bonus sister too.
    Speculating that the grandfather w might have also being forbidden to grant access to Vio so in the first timeline, he was unable to help her.

He might be a marquess by birth, Bellerose, Vio's mom, would be a duchess by right. By that, he was married up. Probably also took Bellerose's name and title so he can benefit form it later. I mean, if Vio died, title passes to him and he can pass that to Maryjun, barring other relatives who have a claim.

With that kind of family, she running far and running fast isn't a ridiculous idea at all.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2020
  11. renuac

renuac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Same.

Grandad's a bit of a mystery factor. He lives in the countryside estate, which seems to be several days travel away from the capital and apparently Vio has rarely ever seen him or had any contact with him. He showed up for her mother's funeral, left at once and that's... kind of it for Vio's interactions with him. It's to the point that she had sort of forgotten he existed (or tried to forget? From the way the line was phrased, I got the impression that she deliberately decided not to hope for anything from him since he hadn't ever been there, but that's just my interpretation.) So his suddenly summoning Vio's father is like a bolt from the blue for everyone.

However, he also has the king's ear, so daddy-dearest really can't ignore him. All in all, it's weird that he's suddenly making a move. My best guess would be that maybe Yulan has contacted him, since he's trying to change the future. But yeah, maybe something was preventing him from getting in touch before.

12. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my! Not a bad reminder that Yulan IS related to royalty. Even if by some slim chance granddad never gave a d*mn to MC, he certainly can't ignore some words of someone related to Royalty as illegitimate as Yulan is (plus, this fits with Timeline1 since Vio offended the CP since you know... guy had a justice boner and MJ apparently is an actual good person). Plus, earlier spoilers mention only Yulan and the maid were called out to gather info on Vio

ariane09, Jukki, Mikaa and 3 others like this.
  13. ATrueStory

ATrueStory Villainesses, Historical Shit, Noble Circuses

Reading List:
    Link
    Hey, Grandpa! Any chance you also own a huge dragon which we can use to youknowwhat at the that is your son-in-law? I can collect pitchforks! Wish we could have a spoiler of that dressing down...I couldnt hardly wait. *Chesire cat grin*
    At this stage, even Prince Claudia (even if he infatuated with Maryjun) can't compete with that.

Jukki, Mikaa, rock.doll and 3 others like this.
  14. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Fervently praying we're going with the direction that crap dad successfully managed to prevent granddad from getting in touch with Vio (but that mention of him just meeting Vio and leaving just as quickly during crazy ma's funeral isn't winning him points) and that the only reason timeline1 went down to sh*t that way is because Vio offending CP was just beyond saving at this point (at the very least, I'd welcome it wasn't MJs pleas that reduced Vio's sentence but actually granddad's influence. That would explain the possibility of why Yulan decided to contact him now in this timeline)

ariane09, Jukki, rock.doll and 3 others like this.
  15. Arekushieru

Reading List:
    Link
    Although I wish Vio and Yulan didn't see things in black and white as we see they do when they clearly define nobility as superior and commoners as inferior which is why they must be lead by the former (so many stories that hold this predictable and clichéd view already) but I do understand why Vio wants to become a nun when all other methods either involve her righting a wrong that she didn't create or certain death for herself.

theilikepie likes this.
  16. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I mena did you see japan. They still worship there royal family even though they basically have no power.

I remember during world war 2 the royal family at time told there soldiers to keep on fighting to the death against the allies while they themselves safely surrendered. Threw them under the bus

Theyll always stick to the status quo and romanticize imperalisim while glossing over the dark shit like prima nocta.

It's not even one book almost every novel has the MC being a high noble like a duke daughter and the enemy someone lownlike a commoner or barons daughter must so she can act superior over the lowly peasant and flex her status over them. And even if she is a commoner *surprise* Turns out she's dearly an ultra high ranking princess. It's not fun to read about privledged people doing privledged stuff without having to face any real barriers

I wouldn't mind it was just in the context of the novel but I've unironically seen some people start to parrot the same shit.

17. Arekushieru

Reading List:
    Link
    Not just Japan though. It happens all over the world. But I wish I could like your post a million times. Although, again I would like to note, I find that fiction is often a reflection of some of the darker elements of reality so I'm pretty sure that's why Vio will often be found parroting something similar to what we've been talking about throughout the whole story.....

MiserableSOUL, Jukki and theilikepie like this.
  18. nonononhia

nonononhia Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Do I think Vio's traumatic past excused her from all her horrible deeds in the 1st line? Absolutely NOT! But did it makes Vio's the most despicable person....my personal opinion NO!

The implications of her abused from her mother, and abandonment from her father (and he probably turn to the other cheek from Vio's pain as long as his precious MJ is happy and sheltered)- I don't think anyone in Vio's 1st line ever truly taught her of morality of right and wrong. And before anyone say she should've known...NO she wouldn't because noone probably ever taught her that. I was actually surprised that she didn't ended up as the twisted villainess brought mayhem and blood, instead just became a pitiful person that so desperate for love and unsurprisingly jealous of her more "loved" half-sister.

19. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I just want a satisfactory end to that shitty father. I hope he gets his dues and more.

And I also want Vio to confront him to his face of how shitty he is as a human being. He does not deserve respect.

Thank you for the spoiler! So the novel hasn't progressed far after all

Last edited: Nov 6, 2020
    akera93, Johnrevenge, DOHere and 3 others like this.
  20. Johnrevenge

Johnrevenge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah, I hope the worst for him too.

Jukki likes this.