Spoiler My Crown in Entertainment Circle

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by novellike, May 21, 2020.

1. novellike

novellike Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Title:
    My Crown in Entertainment Circle 娱乐圈是我的

Author:
    Chun Dao Han
    春刀寒

The Translation:
    https://www.novellike.com/My-Crown-in-Entertainment-Circle-Noviciate-translator.html
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-crown-in-entertainment-circle/

Synopsis:
    Jade’s idol Clifford was a rising star in the entertainment industry.

She firmly believed that the light of idol will one day be seen by everyone

But she failed to wait until that day.

Clifford committed suicide at home due to depression.

It was not until after his death that the injustice he encountered was revealed.

It turned out that he was an adopted orphan, and it turned out that his biological father was a murderer.

It turned out that he didn’t touch the piano because his little finger was deliberately stepped on by his teammates.

It turned out that he was bullied by the team and offended the top management, resulting in the division of resources.

It turned out that the baby she was afraid of breaking in her palm was trampled in that way.

Half a year later, Jade was reborn in a car accident.

Ten years before Clifford committed suicide.

Jade has spend ten years to pave a road for Clifford.

All the people who have hurt you will never appear in front of you.

Brother, this time, let’s take the road together.

Clifford, who committed suicide due to depression, was reborn 10 years ago

Once again, he finally understood how ridiculous the hopes were.

What awaited him in the future was never flowers and good things.

He teared off the disguise, threw away the characters, and waited for the contract to expire away from this false vanity fair.

2. Autumn Leaves

Autumn Leaves Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So can someone provide the spoilers????

3. shouahang58

shouahang58 Empress of Being Super Lazy ↜(۳`∇´)۳

Reading List:
    Link
    PLS give spoilers cause this spoiler thot, me, is thirsty for some!!

4. Yuunayoon

Yuunayoon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i already finished this novel, what do you guys want to know?

5. shouahang58

Reading List:
    Link
    any thing will do!

Yuunayoon likes this.
  6. shouahang58

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you give spoilers on the romance?? And their interaction with other characters?

Yuunayoon likes this.
  7. Yuunayoon

Reading List:
    Link
    oh gosh I'm so sorry it got uploaded by accident lmao, the previous spoiler isn't finished yet so I guess I'll delete this one XD

shouahang58 likes this.
  8. Yuunayoon

Reading List:
    Link
    okay, please bear with my writing because English is not my first language lol,

the FL, Xu Zhaixing is a businessman's daughter, but because her father invested on his brother (FL's greedy uncle) in the past life, they bankrupted (iirc, the uncle made some shady things that actually won't bear a fruit no matter how much money it was given to, but he still asked FL's father anyway because he wants to trap him). afterwards, FL's mother was diagnosed with an illness (esophageal cancer) which is a result of her bad eating habit. her father spent all his remaining money for his wife's treatment, but the mother died in the end. the father also got a stroke and FL needs to bury her dream (she actually got a scholarship for fashion in a prestigious college abroad but after her mother sick she choose art and design in a local college instead) and toughen up to do some labor jobs to keep living and pay for her father's treatment. at some hardest point in her life, she wants to give up and kill herself, but then she saw the promotional video for ML (Cen Feng) debut on the street (his pose is playing piano, hence why the FL always mentions Cen Feng's piano ability). she feels brightened up by his smile and thinks that Cen Feng is her hero who saves her from her suicide attempt and gives her strength. then she started to be Cen Feng's loyal fan. after Cen Feng killed himself, she was depressed for quite a long time but as time passes the pained feeling turns to be an icy cold ache instead. she died after saving a child who was going to get hit by a vehicle and dreams about how beautiful life would be if only her father hadn't bankrupted, her mother didn't die, and she gets to chase her dream.

after she woke up and realize that she got reincarnated, the first thing she does is planning so her father won't give money to his uncle, considering she's still a minor and not a genius at that time (the only thing she knows is about her pas life), she starts her scheme by asking numerous questions to her family (including her uncle) so her parents suspect him unknowingly (I forgot how exactly she did that, iirc she keeps asking about "isn't this dangerous?" "can this be trusted?" blah blah until her father actually thought that his daughter way of thinking is right and thinks that his brother is suspicious af). she also asked help from her first cousin (that cousin managed to be an important person in entertainment business because of his talent and gave money a few times for FL after he heard about what happened to her family), her cousin's father (the eldest brother of FL's father and the tricky uncle) just died and she told her plan to build an entertainment empire (for Cen Feng, lmao) to him and how she wants him to take care of it (she'll only give him money while he does all the hard work). the cousin agreed and proceeds to write a proposal for FL's father and her father accepted it after seeing that it has more probability than the uncle's idea. then the uncle got kicked out and FL can have a breath of relief for a while. she also join an international fashion competition and crowned as the victor (she also joined it in her past life but can't afford the price to go to the final so she forfeited). then she made a deal with the sponsor which is actually an international empire, her designed clothes got a breakthrough under said fashion brand. meanwhile she looked for Cen Feng's information and surprised to know that his temperament was drastically different from her past life (/drum roll/ Cen Feng also got reincarnated and now his only plan is to end his contract and... open a mechanical workshop in the middle of nowhere, lol

FL looks for ML by lying to her parents and told them taht she will have a sleepover at her best friend's house, she goes there by plane and she bought the ticket using her pocket money. when she finally met him (she arrived at City B--where ML stays for his training period on afternoon and she hasn't met him until night time) he played his instrument and sings for money on the street, FL cries after meeting him and gave him money ML returns the money back at her and told her to go home after he bought her a hot tea lol). they finally separate to each other destination and FL shipped the tea to her house as a souvenir before she got home. but then she found out that the tea was drunk by her mom and now her mom got diarrhea lmao. afterwards FL and ML some times meet each other in City B while FL managing the company but then he left her to go to the training session in City H.

I'll probably continue this tomorrow 'cause I need to study for school XD

Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
  9. Yuunayoon

Reading List:
    Link
    - when FL met ML for the 2nd time, his training supervisor berated ML for working on the streets by singing, FL's angry and start singing some curses on the old man then he ran away lmao, FL panics after that because she already destroyed her image in front of him
    - FL met ML at a bookstore, it was after FL won her world fashion competition. FL told him about it and ML gave her a praise and a puppy robot (ML learns mechanical engineering by himself in this life). FL really likes it and named him "obedient" lol (idk the Chinese word but mtl said it's obedient)
    - ML thought FL likes another boy, Zhou Mingyu (he chased for FL when they're high school students but later moved on especially after he knows who ML is and how talented he is in the training show), after ML knows that the one FL likes is actually him, he starts to passively courting her
    - after ML's dad case (he's a murderer who goes after FL to threat her for money, he got arrested later), ML then courting her actively. he actually used one of his fans suggestion on the website "ten ways to court a girl" XD so he gave her roses, cakes, a big box of lipsticks etc lol
    - ML finally asked FL to be his girlfriend on New Year Eve and that's just sooo sweet :(
    - FL makes ML as her model for Chanjuan's (FL's fashion brand) first menwear clothes. when FL went to measure his size, she's shy especially because she also needs to measure his hips and butt XD, she skipped that part and told ML that she can predict his size without the exact measurements. of course, the clothes turn out to be not really fitted and FL was forced to actually measure him lol. she's blushing like crazy at that part
    - when ML attended an award show (I forgot whether it's an award show or a performance one), FL watch it live with other ML's fans (at that time they already went public about her relationship and the fandom is very supportive). a few fans who's close with FL told her to call him "husband" when he walks into the carpet, the conversation went more or less like this:
    the few fans: go on, call him husband
    FL: husband!
    other fans who doesn't know that FL is there; AAHH HUSBAND
    the few fans: okay we need some drastic measure, BROTHER YOUR WIFE IS HERE
    other fans after they realized that FL is there with them: BROTHER, IT'S XU ZHAIXING AHHHHH
    and when the ML looks around and smile at them the fans around FL fainted lmao

10. JuuHachi

JuuHachi Be My Glucose Guardian

Reading List:
    Link
    FL IS OUT THERE LIVING THE DREAM!!!! GOOD FOR HER!!!!!
    master how did ml get back at those who harmed him?

Yuunayoon likes this.
  11. Yuunayoon

Reading List:
    Link
    which characters? XD the evil ones or the good ones?

IKR THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS SOOO 10000000000000/100:cry:
    - actually, ML didn't have any revenge with those who wronged him. it's just that his character changed so much (he became kinda depressed and edgy and really hates the world but he didn't become antisocial, he's just incredibly asocial). he, who was the most enthusiastic trainee becomes the laziest one instead and it made the management stressed out because he's totally idol material.
    - regarding other trainees (especially the evil one who 'stole' his sexy image after he debuted in his past life and supposedly broke ML's little finger so that he can't play piano anymore) ML just treats them indifferently, the only exception was when the evil trainee hides his mechanical supplies, ML went berserk and almost beats him to a pulp lol, it made other trainees scared of ML and they separated themselves from him.
    - ML still rejected the old man who wants to have ML on his bed (in both his lives) i mean who wouldn't lol, but before the man gets his revenge and takes ML's resources, FL comes to his rescue and reveals that scum's dirtiest secret, including the one where he wants to bed trainees (later after ML debuted, the fans connected the dots and knows that ML also almost got bedded by him)
    - about his father... well FL did the job lmao, she interviewed many people in ML's old neighborhood and they tell the story about how his father wanted to kill ML when he was little and abused him. it also the final reason that makes ML's haters (they hate him because ML's career went real smooth and they suspected ML did some underhanded means) think that everything ML has is God's compensation to him because he has such a harsh childhood
    - ML's adopted family (he got adopted after his biological father murdered someone and got sent to jail) was criticized by fans because it was revealed that their biological son (ML's step older brother) often bullied ML in school and accused him of many mistakes that actually done by the step bro. the parents are decent actually, it's just that i don't know whether they really don't realize their biological son doings or not, but the parents disowned ML after he ran away to be a trainee and kinda spoilt their real child too much so they're quite a jerk ig. the step bro later was forced to dropped out from his uni because he also send many ugly fake news about ML
    - there's an actress who got mad because ML stole her limelight in a variety show they're in (in that show, the celebrities got paired with designers and they need to do the fashion thing and the one with most votes is the winner, ML got paired with a weird designer whose fashion taste is absolutely horrible lmao but ML still managed to win the first session), later the actress schemed so his designer's drug addiction got exposed and pull ML into the dirt with the designer. ML actually wants to resolve it by talking to his management team but FL beats him into it and makes herself as an attraction for the fans so they won't focus on ML's "drug case". FL who hides her identity as a famous designer and known as ML's fan called Ruo Ruo comes out as a new designer for ML in the show (other fans who recognized her as the 'leader' of ML's fandom was VERY surprised to know that their little sister is actually a fashion typhoon lol)

so yeah ML never takes any revenge, at the start he just wants to end the contract and opens a mechanical shop in the middle of nowhere (he said that in the trainee show when people asked him what will he do if he doesn't become an artist, it's one of the reasons why many fans suspected he has depression). it's FL who takes care of ML and his enemies, she even later stated in a couple show where she and ML starred in as one of the couples (it's kinda like We Got Married but with three couples) about how nobody can hurt ML and the previous scene is hilarious lol so I'll add it here:

staff: have you ever fight with ML?
    FL, leisurely: nope
    staff: well, go on, fight with him, fans are going to like that
    the fans on the other side of the screen: NO, WE DON'T LIKE COUPLE FIGHTS
    FL went to ML's music room and knocked on the door: Brother!
    ML, opened it and smiled softly at her: what is it?
    FL angrily shouts: HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!
    ML was bewildered but he soon smiled again: what?
    the still angry FL: how could you be so handsome?!?!?!?!
    staff: ......
    fans: .......
    ML: .........
    FL: you're so handsome and perfect it drives me crazy!!!!!!!!
    ML: :X3:

after that, FL went back to the living room and ML back to work, then the conversation between staff and FL basically goes like this:

staff: wow you guys are so peaceful, what's the tips to have a relationship without any quarrel?
    FL: i love him so much, why should i make him upset? im trying my best to make his life better, he's suffered so much and that's enough.
    FL, darkly: that's why you guys shouldn't disturb him either :blobpoliceangry:
    fans: ...
    fans: well, there's a saying in the entertainment circle that you'd rather offend Xu Dong (FL) rather than Cen Feng, we all already know what happened to Zhaotian Entertainment (the agency ML was in that's finally deteriorated after FL's agency oppress it for years) and that actress who bothered Cen Feng in the fashion variety show (FL's agency paid many entertainment medias to expose the actress's affair with the main investor of the show and it successfully ended her career)

so yeah this novel is basically a gem and their relationship is one of the healthiest one in c-novels:aww: i really want people to pay more attention to this one:blobpats:

well, at the start I kinda thought that the relationship between FL and ML is quite unhealthy and tend to be toxic, especially because FL seems to protect him too much and ML never does the same but thank god it's wrong. they're not toxic imo because:
    1. although FL did chase him first, she's the one who always took initiatives when they're still teenagers, but it changed later as ML's feelings blossomed, and ML did court her later (I don't have any issues with women who take initiative, I just thought that ML seems unenthusiastic and passive on the start but well he's still depressed at that time so...)
    2. FL doesn't protect ML 24/7 and ML can defend himself so he doesn't completely rely on her and he even tries his best to match his standing with hers! (ML took many jobs such as advertisements, modelling, and he wants to higher himself in the entertainment circle because he wants FL to have an equal partner:bloblove:)
    3. ML! IS! FREAKING! GENTLE! and I'm a sucker for gentlemen:blobnosebleed: and he's such a sweet father too! (in the last side story it tells about ML's relationship with their children who are, surprise, a boy-girl twins!!!!)

so yeah when i read the middle part of the novel the thought of ML and FL's toxic relationship has been thrown out of the window:blobmelt: i just want to confirm in case some of you also have the slightest thought about them being toxic to each other

Last edited: Oct 14, 2020
  12. shouahang58

Reading List:
    Link
    any love rivals??

13. Yuunayoon

Reading List:
    Link
    aside from Zhou Mingyu, the one who chased after FL in high school and ML's friend in the trainee show. there is also a rich second generation male whose FL's blind date partner (her father arranged it because his daughter's been single for too long lmao and ofcourse FL refused it), he pursued her for some time because of her family's wealth iirc.

for ML side, there's basically none lol, some random female once flirted with him (ML's partner in his second theatre play) but he didn't bat an eyelash whatsoever. he also doesn't have any bad gossip so the only obstacle in their relationship was both of their traumas (which sometimes take a toll on them—usually FL, she was depressed for a while near ML's suicide date in their past lives) and FL's motherly fan love for ML :blobhero:

avgxxx, -NEAR-, kawaii12345 and 6 others like this.
  14. shouahang58

Reading List:
    Link
    do they know that they both are reborn??? if yes their reactions? anyone else know about it?

Yuunayoon likes this.
  15. emmyazzy

emmyazzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    If I remember correctly, both ML and FL sensed that the other is reborn but they didn’t talk about it.
    The FL had always find it odd on why the ML acts differently from her past life but she just ignored it (probably out of immense love for ML) and continued to help him. Not sure whether it had already been mentioned in the spoiler above, but at some point, the FL realised that it could possibly isnt something the ML wanted since he lost the glimmer he had in their past life. (At that point it would be the variety show to select trainees to debut). Then, the FL acted as a staff of the variety show (though it’s her own company’s variety show where she is in charge. Plus, the ML didn’t know that she was the president of the company/hold half the share in that popular entertainment company) and asked the ML whether he was tired of the stage/he doesn’t want to debut. The ML answered yes and the FL responded saying that she will support him in whatever he does same with the other fans. (From there, the ML found a source of glimmer in his life and started to work better to really show his actual skills on the variety show.)

Like what the spoiler above had mentioned, the FL cleared those problems that the ML faced in his past life in advance for him and of course the ones that popped up suddenly using her account as one of the longest fan of the ML. The ML had only realised that she could possibly be reborn when he realised that FL was the chairman/president of the entertainment company. This was during one of the ML’s work schedule or a social event. The FL didn’t plan to join from the beginning but since the ML invited her, she joined. (Probably gave in to his handsomeness) The FL just sat backstage and there were people passing by wondering why the president is here alone and hesitating on whether to greet her or not. The male lead overheard that and I think he suddenly remembered that the other president with the same surname had the same surname as the FL. Then, everything started to make sense for him such as when the ML was approached by Fl’s cousin to join his company in the very beginning, why this entertainment company became so big and popular when it wasn’t in their past life, why the FL cried when they first met and said that she really liked her singing, why the FL gave sweets to him during one of their first few meetings, why the FL had a different perfume(that’s more mature and different from her casual look) and smudged makeup when they happened to meet in FL’s entertainment company etc.

16. Yuunayoon

Reading List:
    Link
    lmao yes!:blobxd: ML's heavenly face often makes FL muddleheaded

i think the final clue that confirmed his suspicion is when FL was really down when ML's suicide date approaching. when FL told him she dreamed of him killing himself, but at the same time, it also makes him doubt it. but in the end, he didn't ask her, his life is perfect now and he already let his past life go. he proposed FL on the suicide date and from the mtl i read that he said,
    "today is our best day, so you must be happy." (umm this is not accurate because the mtl is kinda off but you get the means tho).

so yeah ML probably knows that FL is a reincarnator too. and i think FL is just kinda clueless—she even thought at first that ML's personality is already dark before he debuted, when in fact he was a pure little sunshine in his past life, it's just that life threw too many shits on him in that life so he's depressed and it continues until his second life, cmiiw

17. emmyazzy

emmyazzy Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    :blobuwu:Omg yes!! I totally forgot about that. I remembered crying buckets(partly because I was reading this after midnight) because of the proposal and when she had constant nightmares of that and the fact that he understood why she was acting this way. Like how they moved house after or on that day too, then the FL recovered from her nightmares. Also, the fact that he tried his best to come home earlier to comfort and sleep by her side so that he would always be by her side and the first thing she sees when she wake up from her nightmare. Omg they are all so sweet. :’] (but *cough* this post just turns to me fan girling this novel)

18. Yuunayoon

Reading List:
    Link
    YES!!! after I read it, Cen Feng has officially entered my favorite MLs list, and currently he's on the first ranking XD (just above Yu Tu from You're My Glory lmao).

and I love his dedication when he filmed the "Wasteland" movie, I mean, triggering your own phobia so you can give a believable act on a scene? that's just amazing!

Cen Feng's dad is a total asshole who deserves to die. he always goes out to gambles without giving food to Cen Feng, oml poor boy :(. and then one time, they mayor(?) gives them a jar of coffee candy, Cen Feng's dad specifically threaten ML so he won't take a single piece of candy there because he will sell it soon. after that, ML's dad went out to gambles and didn't return for a few days. poor young Cen Feng was starving and he almost die, so he silently took two candies to survive, but his father found out and he beats him! he also forces a bunch of coffee candies to his mouth until he chokes. it makes Cen Feng developed an absolute fear of candy and sugar (but he likes sweet desserts, he just doesn't like hard sugar). ML used that scare to performs a perfect vomit scene for the movie.

19. maamhua

maamhua Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    they have twins and omg both of them are so freaking cute
    -xiaxing is older and a girl, she was born bigger than her brother. She's also really energetic. Her nickname is "little witch" lmao
    -xiafeng is the younger boy, he was smaller than his sis when he was born because the sis apparently robbed his nutrients in their mom's tummy. anyway, he's a child genius and doesn't talk much. his mom wanted to have a doctor check because he was too quiet.but he stopped her because the only reason why he doesn't talk much was that except his mom and dad, everyone else were fools and when his sis asked what about her, he answered you're a fool too.

20. Shends_29

Shends_29 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What about the mc family? What are there other business?

RoseCh and maamhua like this.