Spoiler It Seems Like I Fell into a Reverse Harem Game (Korean)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Pakhi, Jul 21, 2020.

1. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Ruby Translations did an update (should we consider this as sniping?). Eh, I got to meet Ecklot earlier than expected. In ch.23-25 of his limited appearance, despite his bio of pure loyalty to the royal family, I can definitely sense his interest with Yuriel (that minor uhh... glare with Nadricka? Can we count that?)
    Anywho, our girl FINALLY slept with Nadricka (him jerking off, dunno what to feel about that) and I couldn't be happier! But the spoilers of OGYeldria trying to take over makes me nervous. Any spoilers on when it starts or signs? Or should we look out for some bruises on Nadricka later on?

2. lunafreya

lunafreya Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoilers ! Would love to know who is the father(which ML) of the only daughter? I kinda hope it's Ikelos (the knight/war hero) ? haha after reading latest chapters

BrytteM, Th.ay and syofiaa like this.
  3. Johnrevenge

Johnrevenge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wait, Yuriel is her what? How did she transmigrated?

4. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did you not read previous spoilers?

In sum, Yuriel (the crazy maid) transmigrated, she is the sister of our MC in the real world (was it Korea?). So when the little sister transmigrate in this game world she asked the God (yeah, he also became our MC's ML) to transmigrated her real sister from the modern world into this world in the body of the villainess aka the ogYeldria.

The cause, well not sure but the little sister hated her own big sister very much in the modern world. From a flashback in the webtoon we can see that our MC in the real word was working several jobs day/night so she can have enough money to support her little sister who was sick and was always in hospital. Pretty sure that the lil sis thought that her big sister was living the life at maximum but she had to be sickly and stay in hospital, so she hated her big sis and when she transmigrated as the heroine into this harem game she asked the God to bring her real sister as the villains whose fate is 100% tragic with death the end....like this she can revenge her big sister for making her suffer.

Basically, a spoiled lil sis hated very much her big sis as she was sick all the time but her sister not and as she thought living the life happily, meantime her big sis was working her ass off 24/7 to pay lil sis hospital bills. Lil sis transmigrated as the heroine in the a game and brought her big sis also as the villainess so she can make her suffer and die. BUT as we can see in the our MC is getting MLs right and left to protect her well ....because she's awesome, real, honest, respectful, a good human being and woman. Now the lil sis as the maid/heroine is in big shit well because she is a big shit herself, an entitled big shit.:blob_coffee:

Read the previous spoilers is not much to check only 13 pages, also check out IG there also are some accounts with spoilers.:cookie:

PS: I got this from spoilers, and adding my own assumptions/analysis/observations.:blobpeek:

5. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Her sister was envious of MC even in their old life so she made a deal with a god and if Yuriel wins, gets the "rose colored life". Depending on other spoilers here, its been mentioned MC herself apparently also made a deal with god with the intent of wanting to get back home

6. Johnrevenge

Johnrevenge Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the information :)

7. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I certainly did not know about the hospital bg. Thanks for the info. A bit disappointed though, since this is like envious one dimensional evil GTB sister antagonist MANHUA trope. I can understand being jealous of the healthier sibling but you have to wonder how the patient isn't left to wonder on who pays her hospital bills?

8. GreenLily

GreenLily Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Honestly I am deeply disapointed with the ending spoiler... Ima just put a spoiler tag here just in case

idk what's the real deal here, but hearing she ended up with everyone greatly dissapoints me, Im currently only read the manhwa and I love how she develops emotional connection with Nadricka and I love that the slow build of trust between them blooming.

I dont mind harem endings mind you, but... In context with this story, it's misleading... I really hate it if Essen, and Robia gets an equal amount of love from the mc at the end. I think they deserve better just not from her. (Haha) seriously tho. Essen doesnt deserve all these shit happening to him. For Robia, he just messed up too much, but his feeling were genuine. I mean at this point she shows ZERO amount of attraction in any of the male leads except Nadricka.

I have mixed feeling about Eclat. I quite like him, but dang. The development between mc and nardicka in the manwha is just too good to be pushed aside as a fling. I feel somewhat betrayed if that is really is the case.

I really do hope that. She keeps all of the harem men just for the sake of holding up an appearance and just as a way to take responsibility for ruining their life (especially Essen). But her heart only belong to 1 person (please let it be Nadricka). Pleaseeeeee

For a harem ending i rather have a harem protagonist like the MC from Chitra instead. She doesnt give her heart to anyone or she's clear with her equal flirtiness towards everyone and act like a total casanova from the get go. While this series.... Heuh...

Last edited: Oct 13, 2020
  9. Maculan

Maculan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, I tried to find something on who's actually Louise father, but she doesn't have a physical description apart her grey (mother's) eyes (or I didn't find it). Louise calls all the members of her mother's harem "fathers".

As for angsty harem... yeah, they are totally angsty. Especially after Yeldria was:
    1. hurt twice (while dealing with drug dealers and after assassination attempt (that one was bad));
    2. nearly poisoned;
    3. declared dead by Yuriel;
    4. killed in 5th volume.
    And I'm sure I missed something.

And there are some more spoilers. Enjoy! :blobhug:
    - OG!Yeldria took Ecklot as a gift for her 18th birthday. He tried to fix her attitude which annoyed her to no end, so when some kind of war erupted she sent him there to die. Everybody expected that he would be dead, but she didn’t order him explicitly to die and he had returned victorious (to ask her then if she wishes to take his life).
    - Actually, Ecklot is the one who always tries to protect emperor’s family and reputation. He advocates for Yuriel’s and servants’ (the ones that disrespected Yeldria) death.

- Emperor died within days after Yuriel. He was poisoned by Yuriel, and couldn’t be cured, and so he died and by the time Yuriel was murdered too and so, as a sole heir, Yeldria became an emperor.
    - Some time after Yuriel’s death (and after coronation) MC was killed by the system as a bug. Actually, some kind of spirits (guardians (?) or just a system (?)) forced Cairos to stab her and she died. After that, time has stopped (sun stopped moving), but only for an hour (?). Yeldria’s body was dead and unmoving, and Ecklot freaked out (constantly giving a doctor orders to cure her even though she was already dead), but then there was a miracle and she was brought again to life, but with OG!Yeldria in her place, and, well, the OG!Yeldria is now a beloved all-mighty emperor. That’s the end of volume 5.

In recent chapters of manhwa she asked Nadricka to call her Ria (리아) instead of Your Highness (마마), but then, after some time, she accepted the fact that she became the heiress to the throne and thus she is responsible for her people and actions. In later volumes she preferred to be called by her title (마마), even though some of harem still calls her Ria.
    As for name, MC does not even have one at the end of the novel. Well, she does, but not really. She has abandoned Yeldria’s name and has taken a new one (Ruolta, I guess (루올타) - or it might be the title of God’s lover), but no one ever calls her that. She always goes by her title - emperor, - even her harem thinks of her as «emperor».
    Also, she had changed her appearance due to the fact that she has died. She still resembles Yeldria by having red hair, but the facial features are different, her eyes are grey and she is shorter than original Yeldria. That will help her later on to become an emperor as everyone could tell that certainly has a royal blood.

And so to speak, sex scenes in the novel are more explicit than in the manhwa. :cookie:

10. Avenzoar

Avenzoar New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers :aww:! Quite curious though if Yeldria shows "favoritism" in her harem, or does she somehow gives love equally to all? I just thought that since Nadricka was the first one to provide emotional/mental support after she transmigrated, well one would expect a bit of bias from her, in my opinion at least. :hmm:

11. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers. Seems like the final boss of the main story is beating OGYeldria and MC coming to accept her new life. Question, when do the sisters find out that they're related?

As for your last sentence, you can't tell me you didn't expect anyone to ask for more details on snusnu right? Spill the dets please! And thank you in advance! Since it'll be a long post, please feel free to answer this awkward set of questions related to snusnu.
    Since latest update on Dex showed emphasis on Nadrika snusnu, who will be the next focused snu-snu? Ecklot?

In the snusnu scenes that you remember/read, does MC take charge/initiative like in Nadricka on manhwa's 25?

While the details could be long, in order to keep us excited (more than we already have), on the snusnu that you do remember on each guy or at least their highlighted emphasized snusnu, in general terms, were they

1. gentle
    2. normal/average
    3. rough
    4. hungrily/beastly
    (ofc we could have mixed like they started gentle but then rough, yadda3x)
    Thanks again! Preparing my tissues for the inevitable wet fantasy

Bonus add-on question: Do we have ML POV chapters?

TrinaAngel, Hiura, Mitsuki000 and 5 others like this.
  12. Hibaritoru45

Hibaritoru45 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So at the end our mc will back to her original life? And OGYelderia get her body back? Am I right? Or not? If I right so who will take care her child and harem, because from what I remember OGYelderia is bad :( , can someone tell me the conclusion? I'm so confused rn

syofiaa, tk_10 and Ayo like this.
  13. Maculan

Reading List:
    Link
    There is a good ending in the end, but, well, in the process OG!Yeldria would treat harem rather badly (and her whole empire, tbh). She would try to abuse them, but almost all of them just fled away from her the moment they knew she is back (except for Ecklot).
    A daughter is born only after the main story ends, and genetically she's a child of MC' second body.

It's hard to say and she truly loves them equally, but maybe Nadricka receives more love. It's hard to tell, as an emperor she has to hide her emotions and attachment to anybody. Still, she thinks that Nadricka is her weakness (and vice versa), and for that reason she shields him most of the time.
    I may remind you that he is the most powerful mage out there.

As for sisters, I'm not sure. It must be in God's parts and they are hard to read and understand.

As for snusnu... the novel does not contain a lot of it, but it's more explicit. As I haven't read the 2nd volume (I'm about to), I cannot tell who will be next; she has only one sex scene with Nadricka in the 1st volume and nothing else.

And I’m not Korean myself nor I know Korean, and google translate actually does quite a bad job of understanding sex scenes, so I myself know quite a little, but I can still understand that sex scene between MC and Nadricka consisted of 1,750 words and it was hot. At least from what I got
    she gave him a bj, then they have a rather normal sex and then he also confessed his love for her (???).

Actually, all side stories in 7th volume is written from MLs’ point of view and because of that they contain feelings. Main story is mostly written from MC’s POV but there are still snippets from other characters'.

14. Hartelian

Hartelian Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Would it be alright to ask howw she defeated OGyeldria? Or how her harem recognized her? Or something?

15. Yonaa96

Yonaa96 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    At the end MC not back in body yeldria and OG yeldria will back to her body? Omaygat, in the end who's get happy ending is OG yeldria and not the MC?

16. Zsamia Savage

Zsamia Savage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I AGREE WITH THIS
    Honestly a lot of the mc in novels are too smart or too dumb or too merciless or too merciful. I kinda like this mc. She feels like a real person.

17. Zsamia Savage

Zsamia Savage Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    YESSSS THANK YOU

augacutan, Hiura and EliSen like this.
  18. Screamletter

Screamletter Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Waitt? So the ending OG yedria take back her body while mc come back to her home. And all mls except for eclot run away from yeldria?????
    Is it really the ending?

syofiaa likes this.
  19. Maculan

Reading List:
    Link
    Some more spoilers for the next few manhwa chapters.

- OG!Yeldria took Ecklot as a gift for her 18th birthday. He tried to fix her attitude which annoyed her to no end, so when some kind of war erupted she sent him there to die. Everybody expected that he would be dead, but she didn’t order him explicitly so and he has returned victorious (to ask her then if she wishes to take his life).
    - Ecklot once again asked to kill Yuriel and also servants who disrespected Yeldria by harrassing Nadricka.
    - Ecklot never slept with OG!Yeldria as she found him too obedient and boring.
    - Concubines cannot have any position in the palace apart from being a concubine, so when Ecklot had become OG!Yeldria concubine he was stripped out of any power. And he did not complain.
    - After MC learned that Ecklot was about to gain literally nothing for winning the whole fucking war because of his concubine status, she announced that he’s no longer her concubine. He didn’t like that.

I actually mentioned before a prime minister (재상 - not sure of the position). Currently (as for manhwa timeline) that’s a duke, but later on it will change. That’s a woman named Karant (카란트), a distant (may be not so) relative of Ecklot, and she will appear within the next couple of chapters as a deputy of Ecklot. She will be later promoted to the position of a prime minister (still not sure of the position). She is clever and skilled, has her own mind and likes teasing Ecklot about his relationship with Yeldria. She will later become a great support of MC and her friend (? not sure, she is seen with Ecklot most of the times (except for one (1) drinking night with MC)). She’s just great and such a tease (she teased Daisy too).

It will have a good ending, I can assure you. Bad guys are dead, good guys have won. MC will have a harem of 6, even though I cannot understand their marital status (are they concubines? - Not sure. For certain, MC never married, so they are not her husbands, but I'm not sure that they are her concubines as well). Still, she is with all of them at the end.

Manhwa is currently at the end of chapter 6 (the chapters are really huge, tbh), and the 1st volume only contains 7 chapters, so the disastrous end of 1st volume is near.

20. Deleted member 275722

Deleted member 275722 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for spoilerss.