Spoiler Forgotten Juliet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Marleeze, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Cerealisa

Cerealisa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

"I just didn't do that on purpose. Just, it's so nice to see you again like this...." (roy)
    Juliene, who grabbed her head and groaned, finally came to her mind.
    'Nice to meet you?'
    It's the first face I see today.
    I didn't understand what the hell was going on.
    After all, it is a face that I do not know even if I look at it again.
    There's no way I can't remember this handsome man.
    He was a handsome man that was difficult to forget for 10 years if he accidentally passed by on the street.
    As Lennox Carlisle's lover, her standard of face increased, so this handsome guy was handsome enough to admit it by Juliet's strict standards.
    But I hope you can stop it soon.
    Juliet glanced around.
    The scuffle on the train seemed to be organized.
    "Roy!"
    "You're fine. Good thing!"
    Most of the people who seemed to have come to save him, including an old man with a large body, were rushing to the side.
    And most of them were staring at Juliet as if they didn't like it.
    It seemed that this man was right for'Roy-nim' they came to look for.
    And they didn't seem to like this situation for roy to apologizing to a woman whose rescue him.
    Then what was that wolf?
    'You mean that wolf wasn't Roy-nim?'
    I thought it must be.
    Juliet looked around. However, there was no sound of where the old wolf had gone.
    strange. It's a 10-compartment train, but if it's a wolf of that size, it wouldn't be so quiet even if you cross over to another train with that presence.
    Juliet looked up again with a puzzled look.
    "I'm sorry. Where was the injury...?"
    Upon eye contact with Juliet, the man immediately apologized reflexively.
    If you don't take it properly, you'll be doing this all night. (the injury)
    Besides, it was a difficult to juliet to get angry because he had a handsome face that wasn't suitable for his size.
    Juliet didn't have a good place to put her eyes, so she quietly tiled.
    ".....Okay, so now, put on some clothes. "
    "Yes?"
    "Ehem."
    An elderly man standing behind them coughed and put a long coat over the man's shoulder.
    The old man was the big man who first looked and admired Juliet in the cafeteria.
    The young man with silver gray hair smiled as if he didn't know what was wrong, but took the clothes as Juliet pointed out and put them on his shoulder.
    The sad golden eyes again turned towards Juliet.
    Juliet struck quickly before an apology came out of his mouth again.
    "Do you know me?"
    "Yeah?"
    "You did that. Nice to see you."
    "Oh, that's..."
    The man blinked his eyes as if a little embarrassed.
    "But I don't know anyone like you."
    "Ah."
    The man who gently blinked his eyes a few times suddenly laughed.
    It was a surprisingly attractive smile.
    "My introduction was late, lady."
    With one knee boiled, the man naturally grabbed Juliet's fingertips and lightly kissed the back of her hand.
    Juliet was a little surprised by the natural movements like a gentleman.
    However, at the next moment, Juliet heard the man's name and was bound to be dazed.
    “My name is Romeo Romulus Bascal. Just call me Roy."
    After a while.
    The sound of Juliet's laugh echoed in the quiet train.
    Juliet burst into laughter without knowing it.
    Romeo and Juliet. Isn't the name of the protagonists appearing in romance novels that the nanny told me in the past? (yeah, probability getting higher that this man is 2nd ml :blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool: )
    "It's an old-fashioned name that doesn't match. I know it well."
    Roy laughed at his head with a confused expression, and soon laughed.
    "But if you laugh openly like that, I'm pretty embarrassed."
    "No, I'm sorry. That's not it..."
    Juliet struggled to bite her lips and put up with laughter.
    People standing behind him stared at her with harsh expressions, but the one burst of laughter was unbearable.
    I was curious about how long I had to laugh so cheerfully.
    'What the hell should I explain?'
    But whatever you explain, they would not understand. So she stopped laughing after a while, and just smiled brightly.
    ".......Nice to meet you. I'm Juliet."

Early in the morning, a man was walking urgently in building toward the emperor's palace.
    The blond young man was the second prince, Klop.
    The emperor had three sons, and Klop was the second son to be evaluated as the most competent of the three.
    Some have said that he is most likely to be criticized as Prince.
    Cloff's steps were a bit excited.
    He, the second prince, visited his father, the emperor at such an early time, because he had good reason.
    'finally.'
    It was a thorny Duke of Carlisle, who had no respect for the imperial family, but it was not easy to plant fine grains in the duke.
    The Duke of Carlisle had only trusted people nearby, and all of his aides were so loyal that he could not buy with money.
    However, Cloff somehow tried to dig up information that would be the weakness of Duke Carlyle.
    And last night.
    Finally, he succeeded in capturing the disgraceful movements of Duke Carlyle.
    That night, Lennox Carlyle left the hall with his partner before the full-scale banquet began.
    Not a word of understanding for the emperor was unpredictable. But what really matters happened next
    "The Duke of Carlisle broke into the high priest and robbed the relic."
    One of Cloff's men managed to track down the duke's actions.
    It was a better opportunity than this for Clope, who was looking for something to do.
    Still, since I'm the only duke with the temple, I might be able to weaken the duke's power with this work if I hoped.
    Cloff came to his father, the Emperor, to report this good news.
    However, Clof had to stop in front of the emperor's altruism.
    Cloff shouted in an irritated voice toward the guards in front of him.
    "Get out of here. I have to see your Majesty right now."
    But the guard didn't get out of the way.
    "There is a passenger, Prince."
    Passenger?
    Cloff frowned. Who can see the emperor before him, who is the prince, in this morning?
    But the answer to the question appeared behind him.
    At the footsteps he heard from behind his back, Cloff looked back unintentionally.
    Then he found a man walking calmly and hardened.
    ".......Duke?"
    Cloff became stubborn.
    It was because he was the man who brought the news.
    Lennox Carlyle.
    He was a man who even looked modest, rather than accessories that could prove his identity, he could never be mistaken. In the gaze of Duke Carlisle, who found Clop in front of the emperor's room, there was no respect, let alone an a bow.
    The only duke who has no blood relationship with the imperial family.
    However, the Carlisle family, which has a longer history than the imperial family, became the first emperor of the empire.
    In exchange for a non-aggression treaty, North area's autonomy was guaranteed.
    Even though they were dukes, they did not turn their heads to the imperial family,
    That is why he is called 'Your Highness.' (actually, there's bit mistranslation before. People call Lennox 'Jeonha' which means Your Highness. But Mtl sometimes goes to your grace and your majesty)
    The man, whose gait is reminiscent of a carnivorous beast, stopped in front of the door, just like Clope did a while ago.
    "open it."
    However, unlike a little while ago, the door to the reality was opened.

thud.

With the sound of the door closing, Cloff, who was left outside the room, grieved it.
    "Get out of here. I have to see your Majesty right now."
    But the guard didn't get out of the way.

lennox when he come inside.
    "I am getting married."
    The Emperor, Maximilian II, was suspicious and knows how to profit.
    The Duke of Carlyle was like a double-edged sword in the Empire and the Imperial Family.
    There are times when the powerful army of the Duke is reluctant, but if they do not threaten the imperial family or leave the northern provinces, they are also a strong weapon.
    It was for this reason that Duke Carlyle was first called as soon as the'sign' of the lake turning red appeared.
    If the disaster to come is something like an immigrant invasion, it will require the military power of a duke.
    However, contrary to the emperor's opinion, Lenox Carlyle's visit to the imperial palace was not in response to the emperor's call.
    The emperor glared at Lennox Carlisle sitting across him.
    The Duke of Carlyle this generation was younger than his youngest son.
    "Congratulations. Which family is your partner?"
    The emperor was nervous.
    As soon as he heard the duke's business, worries about the sign were pushed farther away.
    The Duke of Carlisle in front of him was more terrifying than the catastrophe of the uncertain future, which could not happen when.
    The emperor quickly recalled the names of the great noble families who would be the marriage partners of Duke Carlyle.
    This is because if the duke establishes a marriage alliance with the royal family or power of another country with a powerful family, it will be a headache.
    Of course, there was no name for Count Young-ae, Count Monad, who is now known as his lover on the list of candidate families.
    The beautiful lovers of the Duke of Carlyle were famous. And it was a more widely known fact that the Duke did not take those lovers seriously.
    The emperor was also one of those who did not believe that Juliet Monad would be the duchess.
    The imperial family and his aides also quietly welcomed Duke Carlisle's female relationship, who favored a light, unwarranted relationship for the future.
    By the way, a grand marriage. In a day?
    However, for some reason, Lenox-Carlisle stared at the emperor in a cold way without expression.
    Then he answered abruptly.
    "It's your Majesty's foster daughter."
    The emperor for a while at the overly casual attitude of the Duke of Carlyle
    'Did i really have a step daughter?' It must be mistaken.
    However, the emperor had no daughters, let alone adoptive daughters. He was famous for having only three sons.
    "No, where is my step-daughter..."
    "From today, Juliet Monad is your Majesty's foster daughter."
    The emperor was stunned and opened his mouth.
    He noticed this cheeky guy's intentions.
    Lennox Carlisle was excommunicated from the temple for shutting down all of the northern temples.
    So he couldn't officially hold a blessed wedding at the temple.
    Even if they marry and reach a child, the child is also not recognized as an official successor.
    However, if the marriage partner is the imperial family, the guardian of religion, the story is different.
    The temple had an implicit duty to give a grand blessing unconditionally if it was an imperial wedding.
    So, this young duke was only going to use the imperial family to hold a perfect and impeccable wedding.
    '......Have you ever seen such an arrogant guy like him?'
    In addition, the intention was to create an impeccable identity for his lover, who became an orphan.
    No matter how much the Duke of Carlisle's pierces the sky, he is trying to openly use the imperial family for a woman.
    'I couldn't be proud, so I wasn't even proud of it.'
    The emperor thought it was time to get angry.
    It was weird if I wasn't angry.
    But.
    "Please sign."
    Before the emperor said anything, Lennox Carlisle laid the prepared documents in front of the emperor.
    Because of that, the emperor missed the timing to get angry.
    The emperor was astonished when he looked at the documents in front of his eyes.
    [In order to understand his loyal friendship and loyalty with the late Count Monad, Juliet Rosemary Monad, the only heir to Count Monad, was enlisted in the Imperial Family.]
    The complete document, which started with such a crazy sentence, ended with the content that the Duke Carlisle's sapphire mine was handed over to the imperial family as an engagement gift.
    The emperor was completely lost.

i laugh so hard when lennox getting impatient. maybe one of the many reason that he has, why lennox doesn't want to get married because that's too troublesome for him, getting involved with temple people when they are don't have a good relationship.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2020
  2. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I legitly approve this Romeo-Juliet relationship. :bloblove:

Again, Lennox being so pushy toward Juliet.

3. Luluchan

Luluchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are many questions in my head:blobthinkingsmirk: I can't wait to see how Juliet reacts after being adopted as the king's stepson (princess?) and how is their marriage, did Juliet agree to get married? I want to see Lennox jealous of Roy hahaha:blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool::blobpopcorn_cool: nice translate, thank you soo much:aww::aww::aww:

SilverSoul1 and Cerealisa like this.
  4. Eclat123

Eclat123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is the novel dropped again?

5. Migrad

Migrad Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much for spoiler!
    i was just curious about the emperor reaction when he knew the said 'princess' is actually on the run. like, how awkward it will be if juliet still reluctant to marry him? i sure hope the imperial family wont cause any trouble for juliet :blobconfused:

6. Cerealisa

Reading List:
    Link

It took less than half an hour with the Duke of Carlyle and the Emperor alone.
    Elliott, waiting outside the reception room, shook his head toward the duke who came out.
    He wondered what the hell was his master and the emperor talking about in a short time.
    But even before asking about the conversation, Elliott suddenly noticed that the duke was holding an ornament in his hand.
    It was a silver work in the shape of a dove with half-opened wings. (told ya :blobpopcorn_cool: )
    It seemed to fit in the hands of a big and nice owner, and it seemed awkward.
    'Hey, did your Majesty have such an item?'
    Elliott glanced at her head.
    ....Is it the emperor's gift? It's like it's ripe.
    But before Elliott even asked, Duke Carlisle called him first.
    "Elliot."
    "Yes, Your Majesty."
    "Take the knights back to the north and prepare for the ceremony as soon as you return."
    "Yes?"
    Elliott noticed the word late one beat.
    To bring the party back to the north meant that the Duke of Carlyle would not go with him.
    ......And a ceremony? What?
    Elliott decided to ask the most curious ones in turn.
    "Then, your Majesty...?"
    "I..."
    As soon as he came out of the palace, Lennox climbed lightly on a black horse, grabbed the reins, and said calmly.
    "I have to bring my priest."

'Ah.'
    Juliet woke up on the fluffy bed.
    As soon as she opened her eyes, Juliet was a little surprised by the muscle pain that attacked her.
    My whole body looked at it. I wondered why my bones hurt like this...
    I remembered yesterday's event.
    "Yes, it was."
    See the big wolf, see some strange passengers, see the swordsmanship...
    It's been a long time since I didn't even dream of a wild dream and there was a reason. It was thanks to the overworked body.
    Juliet walked out of bed carefully.
    The ones that welcomed Juliet were the unwelcome voices at any time.
    <It's up. Eyes.>
    <The owner. Greetings. Morning.>
    The butterflies fluttering and flying around the bedroom were not enough, so they even said'morning greetings' as if they were human.
    Juliet got the feeling that they were getting more and more proficient in humans.
    "...Yes. Halo."
    If you didn’t accept it, it would be a lot more annoying, so Juliet greeted me half heartedly.
    <Not. Hello?>
    <Hi. Morning.>
    Then, while Juliet drank the water, as if more excited, they eagerly cried out the new words they learned.
    Really, there was looks like specific five-year-old child that would be spoiled when it was tapped.
    'You say that the body is a great being beyond the dimension?' (?)
    Juliet sometimes got mixed up.
    Are other spirits in this shape?
    Anyway, from this morning, the butterflies who talked to Juliet with awkward language skills and chattered about it seemed pretty good.
    In the early morning sun, the bluish wings shone in a more unusual color than usual.
    'It's okay.'
    While tidying up the bed, Juliet glanced at the energetic butterflies.
    'Because I predated yesterday.'
    Perhaps thanks to a lot of predation, the color was tougher and more vivid than usual.
    Of course, it also popped out on its own.
    Juliet sighed.
    It seemed that it wasn't just the feeling that the frequency of butterflies popping out without her permission was increasing.
    While Juliet was changing clothes, the butterflies lingered near the open window and disturbed her mentally.
    Juliet could easily guess why the monsters felt better.
    Yesterday, it may have been a long time since she was so busy, but the biggest reason is that she left the duke.
    Still not sure why, but this monster hated Lennox Carlyle.
    'To be precise, they should be scared.'
    I don't know exactly why... ...but it was like that.
    To that end, they were like a five-year-old kid in total. I once asked with determination and persistence.
    "Are you scared of him?"
    As Juliet, who had been consistent in silence as always, asked repeatedly, the butterflies reluctantly gave an answer, fluttering as if they had become stubborn.
    <No, human. shadow. that.>
    <Over. The hound. boundary. first. >
    <The traitor. cat.>
    <Contractor. OK. Okay.>

It was also an ambiguous answer that I couldn't interpret what they meant.
    There were even words you couldn't understand.
    It was only at that time that this monster said even a little about why they hated Duke Carlyle.
    The butterflies answered so and said as always.
    <Human, I hate it. Okay. only you.>
    <Our contractor. like. You too?>

In this way, the conversation ended by flattering their aegyo.
    Anyway, thanks to that, the day after Lennox occasionally sheds his magic on Juliet's body, for a while, butterflies never popped out or chattered as usual.
    So it was comfortable...
    <The owner. Tired?>
    <Quiet? Tired?>
    <Contractor? Does it hurt?>
    Juliet sighed and opened the door of the room, asking how she would handle those chatters.
    Then she found a man with silver gray hair sitting right in front of the door and blinked.
    ".....Roy?"
    "Ah."
    The man, who looked like he was almost crumpled in the hallway, got upset and turned towards her.
    It was useless and surprisingly agile.
    Like the person who had been there from the beginning, Roy met Juliet.
    The motion that continues like water flows as natural as a dance motion, so Juliet thought that she should clap.
    "Juliet."
    The bright yellow amber eyes opened wide, as if surprised.
    Juliet was embarrassed and laughed a little. My name coming out of his mouth was pretty cool.
    Glad to ask you to call me Roy, if you call me Romeo, she would have stopped because of shame.
    "What are you doing here?"
    Maybe you were doing this all night here, right?
    As soon as I asked, I was suspicious.
    "that--....."
    Before answering, Roy cleaned up his hair.
    Meanwhile, Juliet smiled at him slowly.
    Fortunately, it was normal clothes today.
    Looking up, the neck hurt slightly, so Juliet tried to step back.
    "This one."
    But just before she stepped out, Roy's hand grabbed Juliet's hand, unfortunately in timing.
    Juliet blinked for a moment, seeing Roy popping it into her hand.
    It was one of Juliet's hairpins that she dropped from the room the day before. He found one right away, but she thought that was lost.
    "Where did you find it? Did you wait for this?"

Nod.

Like a puppy hoping for praise, his expression instantly brightened.
    'Something------ It's like our Loro.'
    I remembered the puppy I had when I was five.
    A gray puppy who shook his tail fiercely when he looked at Juliet.
    Looking at Roy's twinkling eyes that didn't fit his white height, Juliet became subtle when she thought of a dog waving his tail eagerly.

Ah.

Juliet immediately thought of something and looked back.
    just as expected. Through the door of her open cabin, I saw a butterfly sitting by the window and not moving.
    'That's right, it was.'
    Whether it was a sword master or a high-ranking priest, Roy was also an opponent of the butterflies' magic.
    Juliet thought for a moment, then pointed to the back of Roy's hand.
    "That, doesn't it hurt?"
    Roy's gaze turned downward.
    There was a long wound on his hand.
    But the next moment, Juliet grabbed his hand in surprise.
    "You can't do it!"
    This is because he tried to move the back of his hand in an overly natural motion.
    "Then it become infection!"
    "Ah?"
    "So the bacterial infection -."
    Seeing his innocent face seemed to be useless no matter what she said.
    'done. You shouldn't talk.'
    "......Comes in."
    "Yeah."
    Roy snooped, but gently followed Juliet's instructions into the room.
    "Sit there."
    "Yeah."
    "Give me your hand."
    "Yeah."
    Like a gentle puppy, Roy replied well.
    'You listen well.'
    Juliet glanced at his face. Even though I poured in the disinfectant, he didn't frown once.
    'I think it will hurt.'
    Juliet poured the disinfectant and then wrapped it up with a stick.
    "It's all done."
    Rather than protesting, despite the somewhat innocent first aid, Juliet's stick wrapped around him was serious.
    "Don't keep touching it."
    I said so because I was careful about the spiritual knot that was roughly tied,
    Roy never really touched the knot again.
    "Yeah."
    Juliet felt a little strange looking at his smiling face.

Due to the commotion of the previous day, the dining room was busy.
    The other passengers seemed frightened, and that all of them were stuck in the cabin, and Angie told me a little.
    "eat this too."
    Juliet watched Roy empty the bowl and pushed him a plate of her own.
    Roy was sitting across from Juliet as if for granted, and the dining room was empty until the two had finished eating and enjoyed tea.
    Thanks to them, they were the only ones who enjoyed a relaxing breakfast.
    "What about those people?"
    "They?"
    "The people who kidnapped Roy."
    "Ah."
    Roy replied after thinking for a moment.
    "Well...."
    Roy laughed.
    "Kitan and others took it and tied it up. After that, I don't know."
    Well. There will be nowhere to escape on a running train.
    Juliet wasn't particularly interested in other affairs, but she was quite curious about why such a man was kidnapped.
    "Then where did the other people go?"
    "People?"
    Juliet lightly shrugged her shoulders instead of elaborating.
    Then Roy looked a little embarrassed as if he had understood it.
    "Oh... Kitan got angry."
    Juliet got it at once.
    Among the people who came to pick up Roy yesterday, it seems that the brown bearish uncle's name was Kitan.
    Every time he sees Juliet, he makes a terrifying and unpleasant expression, so Juliet loses and he is uncomfortable.
    "why?"
    "I said I wouldn't go back."
    It was a badly abbreviated statement, but Juliet understood it again. Then I felt a little embarrassed, so I looked him up and down again.
    'Ah, so you were a runaway?'
    Thinking so, the front and the back was fit.
    I remembered Kitan and the crowd who were trembling in train looking for him, saying 'Roy-nim'. Contrary to the first impression, it seemed that he was a dear housekeeper.
    "Why don't you want to go back?"
    “I broke my third brother's neck."
    "Do you have a brother?"
    Juliet was a little flustered at the refreshing answer, but she managed to keep calm.
    Even the third brother, is he the youngest bountiful of a large family?

Nod.

Roy nodded and at the same time looked at Juliet's gaze, but Juliette didn't notice it because she was confused.
    'No, then how old is he? 20 years old?'
    Why didn't you notice it earlier? I didn't know because my face was distracted, but Roy had a little boy-like corner.
    "Well, wouldn't it be nice to go home anyway? My parents would be worried too..."
    I think my parents are strict. It's a not your own business, Juliet said moderately.
    "Juliet.."
    "Yes?"
    "Would you like me... to go back?"
    ......Why ask me about that?
    Juliet was confused for a moment.
    Juliet knew she wasn't that friendly to others.
    In the first place, she had a hard time dealing with her own life.
    'But he just a child.'
    He also found a hairpin, and he was handsome and kind enough to give enjoy to her eyes. The first impression wasn't that bad.
    So, there was nothing that couldn't tell you what you wanted to hear kindly.
    "Well, why did you fight with your brother?"
    "I have something I want to have. he made fun of what I didn't have."
    "If there is something you want to have, you can have it, right?"
    ".......Really, do you think so?"
    "Yes, and you should go back home."
    Is there only one thing to say to runaway people anyway?
    'Do not worry about your parents, go home and make up with your brothers, young lord.'
    Juliet responded kindly with sincerity.
    Then Roy, who was observing her from the other side, smiled wide.
    "Yes, then I will."
    Juliet didn't know at this time what the consequences of what she said inadvertently.

The train's final station was Aquitaine, the largest castle in the east.
    Originally, Juliet's destination was also there.
    When it comes to eastern gateway, it often refers to Aquitaine.
    However, among the passengers who suffered from a riot, many did not want to stay on this train for a while.
    When the train arrived at the intermediate station, Roadel, tired passengers and injured people rumbled.
    And Juliet was also mixed with the crowd.
    "Injured! Injured this way!"
    The other passengers shuddered rather than unloaded their luggage or packed their patients.
    Other passengers trembled in train while unloading their luggage and taking care of the patient.
    Juliet, who used only a light suitcase for luggage, escaped the crowded station.
    Abandoning the broken veil, she walked through station for some time and looked back.
    I could see the train just getting out.
    Juliet muttered as she stopped and watched the body move away with her hand shaded.
    "I'm sorry for some reason."
    Because it was a goodbye without saying hello.
    But if you think about it, isn't it even a good time to say hello?
    Oh, but those amber eyes are really beautiful.
    It was as dangerous as if I was still making eye contact, I would go over and drain my liver and gallbladder.
    But don't ignore the instinct.

'Maybe they are the Suin tribe.'

Such a moment came.
    Of course, she always pretended to be gentle and kind to Juliet like a dog waving its tail in front of her owner.
    However, there is no way we can break down the boundaries that a big man is a big man.
    Juliet frowned slightly.
    That was the most uncomfortable thing. That he is an opponent who does not work with magic.
    <That. I feel bad.>
    Originally, when butterflies are excited, it is normal if it is difficult to understand what they say.
    However, exceptionally, the butterflies expressed displeasure.
    Sadly, Juliet agreed with the opinion.
    Besides, there weren't one or two suspicious corners.
    'I mean, when he was a wolf, there were no restrictions.'
    So the whole process was possible to call out butterflies and release them.
    But right after that, when he was in human form, she couldn't.
    Butterflies are reverse summoned, and strong enough to show rejection.
    'So I'm just trying to get in the way.'
    Juliet grumbled inside.
    At first, the big wolf and the suspicious man could not be easily connected.

Lycan slope.

The race, commonly referred to as the Werewolf, is famous for archeology,
    It was the first time Juliet had seen it in person during her two lives.
    Is it a sword master or a high priest?
    I don't know exactly who he is, but that alone was a reluctant opponent.
    So, getting caught up in troublesome things is a specification.
    'Well, I'm not a one or two year old child, and I'll go to the house on my own.'
    Someone else who came to save him was also smart.
    Juliet shrugged her shoulder once, then turned back.

(sfx train)
    Roy wanted to look at the door and looked inside the room where he had been prepared.
    Except for the slightly open windows, it was incredibly tidy that as if someone was using it just a few hours ago.
    "Roy-nim."
    Kitan appeared from behind, disturbing his thoughts.
    "You have to go."
    The loyal Kitan spoke a little hurriedly, but Roy didn't blame him.
    It was amazing that Kitan didn't make an impression on the stench.
    Kitan was a great forest clan
    They have a sense of sensitivity dozens of times more sensitive than humans, and it will be difficult for them to withstand the odors here.
    Things that are humans are by nature.
    Wherever they go, they leave a stink and arouse the disgust of the benevolent and great clan.
    Really, it's a mean, stupid species that doesn't deserve any sympathy.
    Romeo Bascal agreed with the idea until yesterday.
    It's not worth mercy and there is no reason to live.
    But just a few hours ago, he first met a human who was not disgusting.
    Obviously, humans are right, but rather than the body scent, it smells unbearably soft and sweet.
    It was so enticing that you couldn't get it right away without sticking it into the white nape.
    He knew the meaning.
    Everyone in the forest knows the meaning of this phenomenon.
    Roy glances down at his empty palm with nothing.
    I lightly clasped my hand and wrote.
    Within the clan he was treated as half.
    This is because i was the only one who did not bloom.
    But Roy didn't care.
    He was the youngest and strongest of his brothers born in a single boat.
    His brothers were afraid of him,
    Father rejected him.
    You can meet your companion when it blooms.
    Anyone in the clan is looking forward to meeting an imprinted partner.
    Was that moment.
    Until now, Roy only thought it was clear.
    Gaehwani's companion and engraving were all unnecessary.
    By the way.
    "So, it feels like this"
    Roy laughed.

I'm not paying much attention to this chap. There's some part that i got lazy to editing, sorry guys

Last edited: Oct 10, 2020
  7. sakurasakura

sakurasakura Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for the spoilers!!! I hope Roy takes her away ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He's probably gonna be the 2nd ML. This whole wolf thing is giving me twilight vibes.

DayDayDay and Cerealisa like this.
  8. Luluchan

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you soo much for the spoiler:blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes::blobsmilehappyeyes: i'm still waiting for Lennox to find juliet:blobthinkingsmirk:

9. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Roy so darn cutee... I want him imprint Juliet already :bloblove:

DayDayDay likes this.
  10. Cerealisa

Reading List:
    Link
    Today new chapter update on kakaopage. Forgotten juliet no longer hiatus :blobparty:

Yu07, Haleena, kesorin and 5 others like this.
  11. Luluchan

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeayy finalyyyy:blobhero::blobhero::blobhero::blobhero:

12. Cerealisa

Reading List:
    Link
    "You will know when it blooms someday."
    I was reminded of the idiots who were shouting in front of him because he was born on a subject that had become weaker than him.

"It means that you will be a father, and you will be eligible to succeed the throne."

So Roy made the pretentious day work.
    His father was very angry.
    Roy recalled his brothers and their companions who were less apart.
    All I could think of was that they chose a perfect match for the Jeju festival.
    But.......
    "Juliet. You said it was Juliet."
    Speaking of his name, it became a cheek to his mouth.
    It suits her perfectly. Flowering.
    What a nice word.
    There will be no more appropriate expression for a woman who laughs like a flower bud bursts when she laughs.
    Kitan said, looking at Roy somehow anxiously.
    "First of all, it would be better to go to the southern forest. Once you are hiding there, I-.
    But Roy shook his head.
    "No. I have to go back and leave father."
    "Yes? But..."
    Kitan's face filled with expectations.
    He was Roy's mother's younger brother. He was Roy's mother's younger brother.
    In human terms, it becomes an outside uncle.
    Kitan was a member of a wonderful forest trusted by the elders and lord
    It was Kitan who tried to defend him every time Roy was in conflict with his clan or littered his brothers.
    But last time, the behavior of half-killing his brother just above went so far that Kitan couldn't even protect him.
    Originally, the resilience of the forest clan was insignificant. Even if my limbs are broken, it will get sick in an hour.
    It is said that an adult with such a monster-like regenerative power has been made into a corpse with only breath just before death from Lord's direct lineage.....
    Kitan trembled.
    It was a scene where the body of a brother whose head was bigger than me was like a toy.
    In the end, Lord's anger reached its peak and his youngest son was deported.
    That was a month ago.
    While tracking Roy's whereabouts, Kitan tried to persuade the boss.
    And when Lord's anger eased, he found his nephew.
    "Then... would you like to go with me right away?"
    Kitan was extremely rare in expressing emotions, but he could not hide his expectations.
    He was a nephew born with qualities superior to anyone else.
    I was still mentally young and emotionally young enough that I couldn't even bloom, so I thought that when I met my mate and got older, there would be no more timber suitable for a king.
    This time, Katan was filled with hope that he might be able to reconcile the rich and the rich.
    "Yes, that would be great."
    Roy nodded with a bright smile.
    Kitan's face also brightened.
    "Then I will tell you to get ready."
    "Hmm."
    Because of his expectations, Kitan couldn't even notice that my nephew was looking overly uplifting.
    I bought an empty room one more time.

"If you want to have something, you can have it."

Roy laughed.
    Wolves never get impatient when pursuing their prey.
    He knew instinctively. As long as Juliet is in his territory,
    Without rush, they would soon meet again.

Just as dawn was about to come, the light of dawn shone into the bedroom window.
    Lennox Carlisle briefly checked the object on the table without looking at the papers. It was a round ivory plate that exudes a bright golden color.
    It was like a compass, but unlike ordinary compasses, it had no needles. Instead, a beam of light bursting out was pointing in only one direction.
    How long has passed, the rays of light faded a little.
    "Master."
    Duke Carlisle picked up the dagger next to him, without any hesitation, before Hardin, who looked at him from the side, said something.
    Then he lowered his left hand, which had not healed.

sreeekk

Following a soft sound, a bright red vein of blood fell on the white ivory plate.
    However, the net tendon, which should have been dyed red, quickly absorbed the blood and emitted a bright ray of light again.
    It looked like it was ravenously sucking in blood.
    Hardin, who was watching it right next to him, stuck his tongue out.
    Even Hardin, who was accustomed to all sorts of tough things, was bound to frown.
    'I'm tired.'
    The ivory plate was a relic that Lennox Carlisle had been robbed by force at the temple.
    The eyes of Argos that he had in his hand were such an ignorant object.
    Sacred relics, what?
    Rather that, the relics of evil spirits suited more.
    It's quite surprising to know the location of a person thousands of kilometers away, but in return, I had to feed human blood once an hour.
    Isn't it too savage to use? Moreover, the efficiency is also low.
    What really got tired of it was Duke Carlisle, who was sitting still and mechanically repeating the jerking blood every time the rays of light faded.
    "So, is this all you have found out?"
    "Yes, Your Majesty."
    Lennox turned to the papers he was holding again, as if nothing had happened.
    Hardin began to worry.
    Rather, it was better to see his master who had not been stuck in the forest for several hours after entering the forest alone.
    They were currently staying in an empty mansion a little far from the islands.
    Hardin didn't know much about how things were going.
    Although he was the duke's aide, he was optimized to obey orders without questioning the owner.
    All he knew was that he had divided the vassals of the Lennox processing artist who went to see the emperor yesterday.
    Lennox did not look impatient or bitter.
    It was a calm attitude as if he was just doing what he had to do.
    It had been forgotten for quite some time, but the Duke of Carlisle had a side that was intriguing.
    'It was the Juliet Monad that strangely softened that atmosphere.'
    Hardin has already missed that little girl.
    It is already four days ago that Juliet Monad also ruined the duke's house.
    Duke Carlisle's anger was great when he noticed her disappearance.
    When Juliet was caught, it seemed like it would be four months, so the people of the duke shook their hearts.
    I was worried about whether it was really a big deal, but Lennox Carlisle, who had blocked the station and followed the woman, unexpectedly returned empty-handed.
    Those who saw Duke Carlisle returning alone were initially concerned about Juliet's comfort.
    However, according to Argos' eyes, she seemed to escape the capital safely and run away.
    I was just curious what the hell was talking between the two.
    Hardin glanced at the table. The clever relics pointed to the location of the Juliet monad, which was steadily moving away.
    "Go out."
    "Yes."
    However, even after answering, Hardin did not step back and stood there for a while.
    Lennox, who glanced at him, raised one eyebrow in a controversy.
    "Why, do you have anything to say about Juliet?"
    ".......No. I will go out."

Click!

As Hardin closed the door, Lennox looked at the closed door for a moment as if it were absurd.
    It wasn't until when the duke's vassals had heard her dynamism.
    How many times did Hardin not even meet Juliet directly?
    The few people who said hello will be counted.
    Even he hasn't done anything yet. Nevertheless, they warned that Lennox would do anything to take Juliet back.
    'Contrary to Hardin's worries, Lennox-Carlisle's head was clear.
    Lennox put down the papers he had in his hand.
    After Juliet disappeared,
    The past few days have been a weird time.
    Lennox was realizing to what extent he could become poor day by day.
    What Hardin brought a while ago was Juliet's past, which he directed.
    When he first instructed hardin to find out about Juliet, It was absurd. He has been lived skin-to-skin for 7 years, but what else do I need to know?
    However, nowadays, there was no remorse.

Pararac.(sfx)

As I touched it lightly with my fingertips, the papers on the desk scattered and spilled.
    The relics of Daishinjeon only tell her whereabouts, but not what Juliet thinks.
    I thought maybe the reason she had gone east without telling me was in her past record.
    It was a strange feeling to be able to scan someone's past.
    I only remembered it. Juliet Monad was an ordinary Count Young-ae.
    Even if I didn't lose all of my parents in an unfortunate accident, even if the family didn't fall.
    Had it not been for him to be unfortunately noticed, her life would have somehow been smooth.
    She usually marry her fiance, and usually touch and raise children.
    As she once said, softly like a fairy tale.

“I want to live quietly and normal like others."
    "....normal?"

And in the process, Lennox realized how much he could fall to the bottom.
    "Then, you shouldn't have stood out."
    The bid was brutally twisted.
    There was one point in Juliet's not-so-special history that he hadn't noticed for a long time.
    It was an insignificant point that was too trivial and didn't even need to be conscious.
    Juliet had a fiance.
    Now, a past fiance working in the East.

end book 2, been busy these days. Have a nice day anw

13. nanu00

nanu00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers!!
    Who may the fiancé be??? Mr wolf perhaps?

Luluchan likes this.
  14. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Its not Roy for sure.
    I dont know exactly, but maybe the fiance is the husband/man in Juliet's fake ID and that fake husband works in the East.

15. Cerealisa

Reading List:
    Link
    I think lennox thought the fiance that juliet bring together in the ball? Remember when juliet still getting along with fatima, and they talk about fiance? Idk, maybe i was wrong tho

Last edited: Oct 14, 2020
  16. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    That could be the case. We'll only know when you read em lol. :blobowoevil:

Cerealisa likes this.
  17. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoiler! Seems like Lennox is really obsessed in finding Juliet. He even gives his blood every one hour to that relic just to find her. Will he not get anemia? :blobjoy:

Bastian likes this.
  18. Cerealisa

Reading List:
    Link
    he's half-demon after all lol

3. Cradle

Roadel was a pretty city.
    Water was blowing up from the large circular fountain in the central square, and red brick buildings stretched around it.
    Children and white pigeons wandered around in the square, and people were full of energy.
    Juliet walked through the fountains and shops along the shopping street and stopped in front of one of them.
    "Welcome! What can I give you?"
    The psychic owner asked without looking at Juliet while displaying the goods.
    Juliet did not answer and looked at the various fruits lined up in front of the stall.
    Perhaps because of the warm climate, the types of fruits were more diverse than the islands.
    That didn't mean it was cheap.
    Juliet picked up two red apples.
    Then she stopped trying to pick an orange.
    'This is also here.'
    I was admired when I found a much smaller fruit right next to the orange.
    It's small, so why is the price double?
    Juliet hesitated for a while in front of the fruit stand.
    A silver coin rattled in her pocket.
    "Give me this too."
    Then, the face of the owner, who had a deep expression throughout, brightened at once.
    The fruits she pointed to were expensive and seldom sold.
    "Oh, of course! I have to give it to you!"
    After a while, Juliet, who had traveled around the town's shopping street, sat down at an outdoor table near the lodge and opened the envelope.
    And the first little orange
    I pulled out something that looked like. It seemed to be called'mandarin' to people here.
    'It's a tangerine.'
    Even the taste was the same as what I ate in the north.

Juliet was walking away and bought a newspaper.
    I shouldn't see it, I shouldn't see it, but I finally bought it today.
    Juliet breathed lightly and then opened the newspaper.
    Then she ran the newspaper quickly.
    "None."
    none.
    After a while, Juliet found that there was no news of the kind she was looking for, and opened the newspaper she was holding.
    It's a little strange to look forward to and look for bad news.
    But I wanted to check it like this.
    'Maybe it hasn't appeared yet.'
    It was miserable to expect so.
    Even if the news doesn't appear in the newspaper, I know that Dahlia may have already appeared.
    In the first life, Dahlia appeared on the first day of the year.
    The place and timing of the appearance were dramatic, so there was a stir.
    I remember clearly.

"Have you heard, Your Majesty? It's'The Girl of Prophecy.'"

It was Juliet who told Lennox the story with a mysterious smile.
    I don't remember what Lennox said at that time.
    Maybe it wasn't that important.
    Juliet, as always, had to bring anything to say to see him a little more.
    It was then.
    I just want to see my face one more time anyway.
    "Let's see."
    Juliet sat at a table on the side of the road and opened the map.
    Unlike other parts of the empire,
    In the east, the power of the great nobles was not so great.
    In the center of the eastern there is a forest where several species live and......
    'it has Lucerne.'
    Lucerne.
    Juliet found a point on the map.
    Holy Law Bureau Lucerne.
    Lucerne was unusually a city-state ruled by the Emperor instead of kings and nobles.
    The place where Beophwangcheong, the head of the temple and the king of all religions, and Beophwangcheong and the priests who supplement those laws.
    Lucerne itself was only a small city-state, but their influence was spread across the continent.
    'Maybe, except for the north?'
    This is because the Duke of Carlyle and the temple's wicked relationship is famous.
    It was also because of this that Juliet decided to run east.
    In the eastern part of the continent, compared to other parts of the continent, the influence of the temple and the Emperor
    It was a big area.
    Most people believed in a goddess differently from the northern part of Carlyle.
    So Juliet guessed that if she fled to the east, Lennox, who had a bad relationship with the temple, would not have to ask her whereabouts after that.
    'I did...'
    Juliet's bid hardened.
    It wasn't anyone else, and I didn't know that Lennox would mobilize the relics of the Grand Shrine. Besides, it was scratched like that.
    "he must be angry."
    Juliet sighed.
    I don't regret it, but I was a little upset.
    'I just wanted to leave with a good smile.'
    I usually endure even worse things than that, but why don't I just go about it?
    "Well, because I was caught anyway..."
    Juliet mumbled and looked at the map again.
    As long as Lennox Carlisle has a relic in his hand, it will only be a matter of time before he finds out that Juliet is here in Roadelle.(Mtl goes roadelle, rodel, loadelle, etc)
    Even if it doesn't, he know that she's at least headed east, as she's confirmed to take the train.
    That's why Juliet changed plans in the middle and got off Roadel.
    Before heading to her original destination, she had to neutralize the pursuit here and then leave.
    Otherwise, Lennox will all know where and why she went.
    'I hate that.'
    In order to avoid the pursuit, the'Eyes of Argos' had to be neutralized.
    If Argos' eye was a magic tool, it would have been relatively simple, but it was an object that moved with divine power.
    Magical power and divine power are opposite forces, and a higher level of divine power was needed to neutralize the relic. In other places,'What channel?' I would say, but Juliet wasn't too worried. This is because I already had something in mind.
    "found."
    Juliet looked at the map and smiled wide.
    From Roadel Station where Juliet got off, it took about 10 minutes to get to the town of Robell, the destination.
    "Where are you going, lady?"
    In front of history, there were many children who actively solicited.
    "Do you ever need accommodation?"
    "Come to our inn!"
    Juliet paused for a moment, hoping to open her eyes and take her bag before she could go to the stagecoach.
    At that time, someone suddenly passed by Juliet.
    "Get out of there."
    Somehow, it was the voice of a young man full of irritation.
    The man pushed the heads of the crowded children casually with his hands and walked.
    The kids who were pushed made a fiercely swearing protest, but the man kept walking without pretending to hear it or not.
    Thanks to this, Juliet was able to easily go to the stagecoach platform along the road opened by the man.
    And I found the man earlier.
    'Wow.'
    Juliet looked up with her eyes wide open because it was amazing.
    'Awesome red hair.'
    The man was drawing a lot of attention around him.
    It was so impressive that everyone on the road stopped and glanced.
    is he a traveler?
    Juliet glanced at him with a little curiosity.
    "Where are you going, lady?"
    "Ah...... I want to go to Robelle."
    The person who spoke to Juliet, in thought, was a stageman.
    After a while, Juliet paid for the carriage and sat in the stage carriage bound for Robell.
    And I was faced with a somewhat embarrassing situation.
    The red-haired man of courtesy was sitting right across from Juliet's stage carriage.
    Only the rattled carriage sound was loud.
    In the awkward silence, Juliet regretted a little.
    'I'd rather sit next to it.'
    Until I just got on the wagon, I thought there would be more passengers, but the only passengers in the stage wagon were different.
    It wasn't true later, but Robell was a small town, so she thought that there would be one passenger a day.
    The rattled stagecoach was completely different in structure from the coaches familiar with Juliet.
    All seats were two long and vertically aligned board rings so that many people could ride. Of course, there was no back.
    Fortunately, it was the fact that before the carriage departed, the man did not move with folded arms and closed eyes, as if sleeping.
    Thanks to this, Juliet was able to observe the man opposite her with ease.
    Even if it was usually caught, it was reddish, but the man's hair was thick enough to be close to blood.
    'Shall I dye it too?'
    Magic tools are common in the eastern part, so maybe they used magic tools to change their hair color.
    "Well, what's going on with Robell?"
    The coachman who was driving the carriage from the perch finally asked for Juliet. It seems she wasn't the only one who was uncomfortable with silence.
    "I'm going to meet someone."
    Juliet replied roughly.
    The coachman, who was bored or introduced himself to be from Robell, began to talk about Robell without asking.
    “In fact, there is no other place as safe as Robell, because it is the king's hometown.
    "The king?"
    Juliet, who listened without much inspiration, asked because she had fun with the unfounded drama that she heard for the first time in her life.
    "Don't you know? Lionel Lebatan, the Red King."

The coachman was excited and began telling stories about him.
    "People don't know well, but this is the town of the Red King."
    Lionel Lebatan.
    A man with a blasphemous nickname, commonly known as Red King, was the most famous figure from the East.
    Wouldn't it have been said that if you don't know the name of the emperor, you know the name of the red king?
    About 50 years ago, uncontrollable gangsters flocked to the east. No one knows why they moved.
    However, those who settled in the eastern part made guilds among themselves to accommodate the new gangsters flocking to the eastern part.
    There was a time when that power had grown considerably and emerged as an imperial trouble.
    "Hey, the eastern part of that period was like a hotbed for complete crime."
    There was no end to quarrels in the east because of the bad guys who had come pretending to be adventurers.
    He received the affection and respect of the people more than those who ruled the East.
    One day, the mercenary birth has become the dominant one-quarter of the continent.
    Then, the imperial family began to feel sorry for Lionel Lebatan, who had become too powerful. Eventually the imperial family charged him for treason.
    "I know. It was a moonstone trial."(?)
    Lionel Lebatan himself did not attend, and it was a trial with only empty chairs.
    In that trial, the Red King, Lionel Lebatan, was eventually sentenced to death.
    According to the ruling, Lionel will be sent to death as soon as he leaves the east and enters the system.
    The trial was close to an imperial show whose pride had been hurt.
    It was a warning sent to Lionel and was found in the imperial family where there was no way to arrest him, the king of the east.
    And, like a lie, immediately after that, Lionel Lebatan quietly disappeared.
    Juliet knew this story quite well in several bundles.
    One of her friends was also from the East,
    He was a mercenary and, of course, had great respect for a man named Lionel Lebatan.
    Opinions were divided on his subsequent actions.
    In fact, the imperial family caught him and killed him, or he left for a far sea in a boat full of treasures.
    "And it is said that no one knows where it is until now, but in fact, anyone in the East knows the truth."
    Juliet shouted at the words of the meaningful coachman.
    "What is the truth?"
    "The Red King is actually------ neither dead nor left. He lives under his name in his hometown, Carcassonne."
    "Ha!"
    The last ridicule was neither the coachman nor Juliet's.
    The two looked up in the direction of the sound. It was that red-haired man with his eyes closed as if he was sleeping all the time.
    The red-haired man laughed openly, pretending to sleep and listening to everything.
    '...Are you laughing?'
    The man glanced at the coachman without saying a katabuta, and looked up and down at Juliet sitting across from him. It was also something very annoying.
    'what?'
    Juliet just wondered if there was something wrong with the previous conversation.
    But there were many things I couldn't understand.
    When I thought that I had done nothing wrong, Julien looked at me the same way.
    As if it were the most in the world
    'Annoying...'
    It is a shape that was conveyed sufficiently with an expression even though it was not dare to put out of the mouth.
    "Tck!."
    The red-haired man moaned for a moment, then lightly clicked his tongue, turned his head, and closed his eyes.
    Although the story of the coachman was cut off in the middle, the journey afterward was manageable to say that it was peaceful.
    The stagecoach arrived at its destination about an hour after leaving Roadel Station.
    "we've arrived. This is Robell."
    The red-haired man who made the first impression did not see if he got off first.
    Juliet tipped and thanked the coachman, then stepped outside and slowly looked around.
    I didn't expect much because it was just a village that I went through for a while, but Lobel's first impression was completely unexpected.
    'It's cool.'
    Juliet admired inside. In the north or the capital, traditionally, white marble was the best, and most of them were clean and stylish buildings.
    On the other hand, the buildings of Lobel spread in front of them were all colorful with red bricks.
    The square is spread out in a round shape as a shopping street is surrounded by a high bell tower and a clock tower in the center. Like a fairy tale town.
    'Also. Good job to come.'
    Juliet, who was looking closely at the surrounding landscape, quickly felt better.
    At last, I realized that I came out of the familiar place and came to my travel destination.
    It was low, but I started to flutter with a pleasant beating.
    Although I traveled here and there in the north, there was always a guard and escort at that time.
    Thinking this and that, Juliet was walking slowly along the square.
    It was then.
    Tok.
    A man wearing a hat, lightly passed Juliet.
    'what?'
    Juliet felt a sense of incongruity at the moment and stopped there.
    The man who struck her passed by.
    Juliet, standing for a while, soon witnessed an interesting scene.
    The man quietly approached the shopping street where the upper branches were crowded and approached the pedestrian very naturally.
    Fur!
    This time, I bumped into a passerby who was turning around because of the bad timing.
    "Oops!"
    And Juliet's eyes were also thinner.
    He saw a man swiping his wallet from his inner pocket just before he bumped into a passerby and knocked him down.
    "It's a thief!"
    What happened was'It's a good town.'
    It's been less than 3 seconds since I thought.
    "What? Thief?"
    "Catch him!"
    Fortunately, Juliet wasn't the only witness.
    All.
    Although I could see traces of time on my face, my body was well trained to the extent that Juliet, familiar with the knights, was admiring.
    At least he wasn't an ordinary old man. When I was young, I thought I would have known my name.
    'At least, it doesn't look like you're going to be hit by such a poor pickpocket...
    Juliet, having questioned for a moment, learned the reason.
    The old man, who stood up with Juliet's support, held the center, quickly made a difficult expression.
    "I'm sorry, young man, can you pick it up?"
    Ah.
    Inadvertently turning his head, Juliet found something black that fell on the floor behind her.
    .......cane?'
    Juliet picked up a cane and handed it over to the old man's request.
    Ji-gwang(?), a black looking ordinary, was heavier than I thought.
    Juliet was surprised at the weight for a moment, but hid her expression.
    "Thank you."
    widely.
    The old man took out his cane and pointed it straight.
    It's hard to notice on the surface, but the old man was pulling his left leg to the ground finely.
    Juliet, feeling uncomfortable for some reason, lowered her eyes slightly.
    The old man had a hair color of a strange color that was difficult to say because of the mixture of gray hair that started to fade and red hair.
    'Same with that strange man I met at the stagecoach. I guess this neighborhood has a lot of red hair.'
    Juliet thought so and quietly admired.
    At that time, the people who had gone to catch the pickpockets returned to the square.
    "No, old man! You were an old man!"
    "Are you okay, senior?"
    The top people who came back with pickpockets began to joss around the old man.
    "I'm fine. Than that -."
    The old man leaning against the fountain in the square was caught by Ji Kwang and touched the whole pickpocket's clothes.
    "Actually, how many wallets that you have?"
    The surprise was the same with the top people.
    They dragged the pickpocket back to find the owner of the wallet.
    Then Juliet and the old man, who seemed to have somehow missed the timing to leave, were left in the fountain.
    "You don't think the young man is from this village?"
    "Oh, yes, that's right."
    "If there's anything I can do to help you, tell me anything."
    ......Is this the timing to say your wish
    He wasn't an ordinary grandfather just by looking at the villagers calling him old man and treating him like he was.
    Juliet took turns looking at the old man and his stick, which would be appropriate for the expression that the body was magnificent.
    In fact, a little while ago, when I picked up the old man's cane, Juliet noticed.
    The heavy wand was commonly called a sword stick, and the sword was hidden inside.
    Juliet suddenly remembered what he had heard from Kane.
    "You can trust the old mercenaries."
    He used to tell me about what he had been through as a mercenary, and this was one of them.
    The increased mercenary is not just an old man.
    It was said to have survived the battle for that long.
    Maybe if you can see it well, you may hear ridiculous wishes.
    But Juliet made a modest compromise with reality.
    "Oh, then -."
    Juliet pulled out the folded paper and held it out.
    Zakari Law Office.
    "Can you tell me where to go to go here?"
    Zakari Law Office.
    Zakari was a lawyer in this small city, but his primary job was real estate brokerage.
    As it is a city right next to Carcassonne, where the upper headquarters are crowded, there were many people coming and going, and there were frequent short-term rentals of houses.

Ting!

"Welco....... No, old man!"
    Zakari fell in love when he found the old man who came with her.
    "I'm just a guide, so look at that young man."
    The old man said so and pointed to Juliet.
    "Excuse me. Can I help you?"
    Juliet explained to Zakari, who entered the hospitality with a smile.
    "Because I want to rent a house. A lot of money... About a week. It would be nice if it wasn't too far away from the square."
    "Okay, let's take a look."
    Juliet glanced back while Zakari scrutinized the papers.
    The old man who accompanied Juliet was naturally sitting in an armchair in the office, which is my home, looking at the newspaper.
    'Is it regional maintenance?'
    What is certain was that it doesn't look like an ordinary person.
    It was just by looking at the attitudes of the top people, who welcomed him by calling him'elderly'.
    It's a bit ridiculous, but I didn't know he was a high man in the upper guild.
    Juliet suddenly remembered that he couldn't hear the old man's name.
    "There is a good place."
    Just in time, Zakary struck the pen, and Juliet soon forgot the idea.
    After kindly explaining the terms of the contract, Zakary glanced at Juliet and asked.
    "Are you a member of the guild?"
    "no."
    Guild.
    There are also lords who have ruled the region from generation to generation.
    Like institutions, there are nobles and socialites.
    'Although there is-------
    But is it the guild that exerts the greatest influence?
    In short, it was an organization like a top and mercenary corps.
    "Instead, I have a pass approved by the guild."
    Juliet pulled out the pass he had prepared in advance and showed it to him.
    It was an identification card that was also useful for trains.
    Zakari looked closely at the pass.
    Enclosed with the pass issued as Juliet said were the two famous seals at the top.
    Before Juliet followed Lennox to the north, he had received it in advance through the information guild of the islands.
    Back then, I didn't know that this would be so useful.
    "Okay, I checked."
    Zakari did not notice the forged pass thanks to the seal.
    Juliet laughed.
    The guild was truly an administrative and economic community.
    'And it was Lionel Lebatan who built the foundation of the system.'
    There is the eastern people do not know the name of the emperor, but even a three-year-old child only knows the name of the red king.
    "Lilian, Seneca... Miss or are you wife?"
    Zakari looked at the name on the pass and asked carefully.
    Juliet tried to answer faithfully to the initial setting without thinking.
    "It's wife."
    “Oh yes, excuse me. Mrs. Seneca. Then did you come to meet your husband? If you have more party, here is your husband's record -."
    "no!"
    Juliet hastily changed the settings.
    "My husband is... dead. Two years ago."
    It is a side effect of impatient setting.
    Juliet's virtual husband was scrapped 30 seconds after it was created.
    "Oh, dear. You must have been heartbroken. Excuse me."
    As Zakari sent her eyes full of sympathy, Juliet was forced to create something similar to a moderately sad expression.
    However, it was unavoidable.
    It was quicker to kill a husband than to make up a missing husband.
    “If you have any questions, please come.
    Zakari, who handed over Juliet to the landlord Ronda, showed off kindly to the end.
    Jingles.
    "To be a visitor to a town like this, it's rare. Isn't it, senior?"
    Zakari muttered, looking at the backs of the two women moving away.
    No reply came back from the'old man' who was sitting in an armchair and reading the newspaper.
    "That girl who just left, what did her name say?"
    "Oh that-."
    Zakari flirted for a moment, scoured the papers, and gave the name of the customer who had just left.
    Lilian Seneca.
    "Yes. That's definitely the name."
    There was no more warmth in the old man's face, staring in the direction the woman had just disappeared.
    Whether or not he knew such circumstances, Juliet was on his way to his original purpose.
    A very old, unidentified building stood on the hill, about a 10-minute walk from Lobel Square.
    Whether or not he knew of such circumstances, Juliet unpacked his luggage at the lodge and headed to the village library.
    There was an unknown ruins next to the library, about a 10-minute walk from Lobel Square. It is the site of an old temple, but it is not known exactly what kind of temple it is.
    "But there won't be anything to see there?"
    When Juliet explained the purpose of his visit, a woman named the library librarian kindly explained it.
    "Nobody knows what it is. It's just left unattended."
    "Okay, so can I look around?"
    "Well, as much as you can."
    The librarian Veronica guided me to the entrance of the ruins, asking to see and come.
    Juliet waited for her to move away, and then began to look around the ruins straight away, looking at your ears.
    "Where will you be here---
    Lobel has the oldest temple ruins in the east.
    As if there were ruins of ancient temples neglected around the imperial capital.
    "Ah."
    Juliet, who was pressing hard on the place where there might have been a corner, found dirt that was a little different to the touch.

Clack!

"found."
    As I hurried to sweep the spot, something like a small box came out.
    What was inside was a piece of mirror.
    In ancient times, there was a custom of asking for a piece of mirror to pray for God's blessing. Juliet had seen Dahlia find relics in the temple like this in her previous life.
    Now that Carlisle is chasing me with divine power, a thing with divine power was perfect to hide herself.
    Even if you cannot hide it for a long time, it will be a temporary measure.
    I don't know about divine power, but relics are usually said to have stronger divine power as they age.
    'Looking at that, how did Dahlia be able to freely use divine power even though he was not a priest.'
    Juliet thought calmly as she looked at the mirror sculpture.
    In addition, there were many times when high-ranking priests unraveled secrets that were not known.
    'Because it was a girl of prophecy, it was possible.'
    Juliet carefully wrapped it in a handkerchief so that the piece of mirror she found would not break and put it in her pocket.

hope you all not confused with my mtl huhu

19. Cerealisa

Reading List:
    Link
    "Oh?"
    Veronica, sitting at the counter at the entrance to the library, talking seriously with a few people, found Juliet and opened her eyes wide.
    "Oh my God, take a look at my mind. Did you finish watching?"
    "Yes, thanks."
    Juliet smiled and said hello and tried to leave the library, but people who were crowded at the entrance looked at it.
    "Ah, you're the girl who said you're here for sightseeing?"
    Being a small town, rumors seemed to be fast.
    Juliet, who quickly looked at their outfits, noticed that many of them were the top clothes in the town square.
    Like the top-notch people, they were kind enough to talk to Juliet, who was just the passerby.
    "If you're going to return to the square, it's better to wait and get on the cart together."
    Juliet agreed, since she couldn't find a reason to refuse.
    The top people thought it would be good for the library, but it turned out that they needed a map of the forest kept in the library.
    'A map of the forest? If it's a map, isn't there much more to the top?
    What do you think will come to the library?
    At that time, I caught my eye on the map that the people in the business were moving.
    'Aha.'
    The forest map was not made of paper.
    A huge terrain map of the forest was unfolded in front of you, sculpted with wooden boards and assembled like a puzzle.
    Juliet sat at the entrance and looked at the books while the top people transferred the dismantled forest models to the cart.
    Since the region is probably the small region, herbal science and history books took up a lot of weight.
    Juliet picked and looked at one of the books with the most interesting titles.
    Meanwhile, Veronica and the top man were seriously talking.
    “Then the problem will be serious."
    "But it's said that it's because of the slave traders these days. In the case of randomly grabbing sub-races-."
    "Is that something to do with this?"
    "What is the Archlord Aquitaine?"
    "When did you see the great lord care about this?"
    "If 'Silver Forest' is like this, it wouldn't be still."
    "You mean Lycan Slope, right?"
    .......Lycan slope?
    I wasn't trying to overheard, but Juliet stopped.
    「Silver Forest」
    It was the title of the book she was looking at. Juliet turned over the bookshelf

Pararac.

There was a text along with a picture of a giant wolf.
    Juliet fluttering her lips suddenly became curious. Roy.
    'Was the dog already arrived at home?'
    Slavery was abolished under imperial law.
    However, in the East, the number of sub-races far exceeds the number of humans.
    The imperial law does not extend to such heterogeneous races.
    It was heard that most of the prisoners were hostile to humans and lived in groups in closed places such as the'Silver Forest'.
    But that's why the forest clan was also an attractive target.
    'Anyway. Humans are the problem wherever I go.'
    Juliet clicked her tongue lightly as she recalled the appearance of a wolf that had been tied up in a chain and couldn't slump.
    'It's not just a rare hunt, maybe it's a slave.'
    When I was in the north, I had heard it at first glance.
    Did you say that among the wealthy people in the South who are luxurious and have nothing to do, there are those who like to buy sub-races and decorate them as slaves?
    However, Juliet, who traveled to the North and the South all her life, had never seen Suin before coming to the East. (they called Suin)
    So I couldn't imagine.
    It was Juliet's first Werewolf that I met on the train.
    Since then, I have traveled through two cities, but I met people so that I could touch ordinary people like the scenery of ordinary islands rather than sub-racials. (she can touch the ordinary people because they're not butterflies enemy)
    Looking at it, it seemed that it was not a presence that could be seen as often as I thought even in the East.
    Veronica said it was okay to borrow and read as many books as she wanted, but Juliet decided to come back later and put herself in a cart with the top people.
    The top people exchanged words that Juliet couldn't understand.
    "No way, are you not planning to go there?"
    "why?"
    "Uhhhh, it's not a joke in the surrounding atmosphere right now. The rumors are exciting."
    "It seems like the lord has changed."
    "suddenly?"
    "Then what should I do to get to Perinas?"
    "But yesterday our indecent lord..."
    The people were worried.
    For merchants whose distribution network is important, it seemed to be the question of how to get around the silver forest, which occupies a large area in the middle of the east.
    "If you were going to go near Katia, it's better not to go now."
    Perhaps it was a more serious situation than I thought, the top people also gave Juliet quite serious advice.
    Anyway, her plans did not include visiting the forest.
    Juliet nodded lightly and asked what she had been curious about.
    "What is lord?"
    "I mean the king of the Werewolf."
    "Aha."
    Juliet expressed her understanding, but the top people explained it in more detail.
    "Unlike humans, Werewolf has a long lifespan, so it's not common for the lord to change."
    "Is that important?"
    "It's important. At least in the East, Werewolf lord deserves to be called king much more than the Archlord of Aquitaine."
    "Is that much?"
    Juliet was a little surprised and blinked.
    Aquitaine was the largest city in the East as the eastern gateway was located. It is also the capital of the old kingdom.
    Aquitaine was ruled by the Akitas clan from generation to generation, and she knew it was roughly the same as the Duke of Calais ruled the north.
    However, with Juliet's knowledge, it was difficult to convince that the king of different races was more influential and important, overtaking the Great Lord.
    "Because of the silver forest."
    The people at the top explained vigorously.
    Silver forest.
    'That was the title of the book earlier.'
    It was the name of the huge forest in the eastern Katia region.
    "It would be nice to know what kind of tendency the new lord is."
    According to the explanation, the influence of Werewolf lord on the clan of the forest is comparable to the influence of the emperor in terms of the empire.
    Also, depending on how hostile Lord is to humans, the tendency of the forests seemed to change.
    Of course, the top people who have to move things over long distances have no choice but to keep an eye on this issue.
    "I guess you can't figure out who was the lord?"
    "It's hard to know. Moreover, these days, poachers are on the rise. They will be more hostile to humans."
    The top person explained, frowning.
    According to her explanation, a few years ago, several minor guilds began to kidnap young prisoners near the forest and sell them at slave auctions.
    That was how it happened.
    'Then what I saw -.
    Juliet frowned.
    It wasn't until I finally learned the identity of the gangsters I encountered on the train.
    It seems that they were the guilds who set foot in the illegal business.
    It turns out that something is a chain, a cylinder containing an unknown purple sedative. It was like an organized crime.
    'I got caught up in troublesome work.'
    I don't regret freeing the dog (juliet.... :blob_teary:) , but
    I thought it could be annoying if it was with the organization.
    However, Juliet clicked her tongue once,
    I pushed the matter in a corner. I didn't want to care any more.
    But the situation was so, and suddenly Juliet started to feel a little sorry for breaking up without saying goodbye to Roy.
    Also, what if he was caught by a bad person, I was a little worried.
    'he was too gentle.'
    He's still looking young. Juliet thought of Roy's face, who replied all the way I told him to grin.
    "We've Arrived."
    While Juliet was thinking about this and that, the cart carrying them suddenly reached a square in the town.
    Juliet thanked her and got off the cart.
    But before taking a few steps.
    ". . . . ?"
    Juliette, who felt a momentary discomfort, looked back at the book.
    "Hmm? Why?"
    "No, just over there-."
    Something, it seemed like I felt the gaze
    Juliet walked directly to Moton, where she felt suspiciously, but there was nothing nearby.
    strange. Did i see it wrong because i was tired?
    Juliet lightly swept her neck.
    BANG!
    "That's how much stuff, but miss it!"
    A man couldn't help but struck him.
    Wow!
    With a loud noise, an empty cage broke badly.
    Then the young men, who were in the cage on the other side of the basement, crouched and made a sharp, scared sound.
    "If you don't want to die, shut up!"
    BANG!
    A man with a lieutenant walked us around with his feet.
    Then, the young men who were inside them hid themselves in the corners, holding themselves tightly together.
    The name of the fiery angry man was Viscount Caiman. (He's a guild man, that kidnap roy)
    Cayman's own work was the upper column of the top of <Red Wagon>.
    ".......Sorry, viscount. I have nothing to say."
    And the name of the other man who slumped in front of him and shook his head was Baron Hilben.
    Hilben worked for Viscount Cayman, and the huge basement they stand in
    It was an underground warehouse that kept the'goods' at the top of <Red Wagon Wheel>.
    The upper part of <Red Wagon> was the one that has gained fear recently, and the main source of income was none other than illegal auctions and arenas.
    Viscount Caiman, exhausted by the sapphire while wielding the lieutenant, breathlessly said.
    "Tell me how to make up for this loss, Hilben."
    "I... somehow........."
    "It's not enough to sell dozens of them! You know?"
    Caiman pointed to the young men with a sharp lieutenant end.
    The rabbits in the cage were relatively docile and were not very alert to people, so it was easy to catch young individuals.
    In other words, it meant no money.
    In the vast forests of the east, various sub-races took root and live.
    Even though buying and selling people is strictly forbidden by imperial law, there are some rich people who burn their desires whenever and wherever they are told not to.
    The top of <Red Wagon> targeted such a niche market.
    They satisfied the poor desires of the rich and made great money.
    They invaded the sacred forest, where human access was prohibited, and captured and sold them at a high price.
    The more rare it was, the more difficult it was to get it, the more it was to call it.
    Mermaids and Werewolf are the most popular in the auction market.
    There were two.
    However, the standard of its popularity was a mirage.
    Since slave auctions were banned, they were two races that had never appeared on the market.
    Despite the fact that Mermaid Island, which is inaccessible by human ships due to the high waves, was unable to capture the Werewolf, which occupies the vast forest in the middle of the east, it was because they had much stronger power than humans.
    Wolves, also known as Werewolf or Lycan Slope.
    It was almost unfortunate that Viscount Cayman had banned such a Werewolf.
    "Only let me not return forever."
    The forest clan, who had pretended to be noble, came to the caiman on their own feet. I sold my own people.
    Had it not been for that betrayal, it would have been impossible.
    Hmm, ignoring humans as vulgar and behaved politely, but the Jepods were the same subjects.
    After months of suffering, digging a trap, matching it to the concentration of dozens of times that of usual medicine, and moving it with a chain with all sorts of spells, it was only finally possible to catch it.
    After all the hardships, I couldn't tell the joy when I saw the huge wolf that was finally captured.
    The adult body of a huge race, praised as the mightiest being on earth, was beautiful.
    That's what Viscount Caiman never understood.
    "But how can I miss it!"
    The caiman burst into anger.
    Literally, the medicine was put on the verge of lethal dose.
    Not only does he never wake up from being drunk with drugs, but the chains he had prepared with tremendous amount of money were specially crafted, which he barely received from the most prominent wizards in the tower.
    There were dozens of spells on it, and you broke them and ran away.
    It was something that convincingly convinced.
    ".......This is all because of that cheeky girl."
    Hilben, who had been shaking his head all the time, said, like a bite.
    "A girl?"
    Exhausted, the Caiman Viscount, who was sitting on the iron fence, asked, as if in doubt.
    Hilben somehow struggled with words.
    "In the train... there was a woman with a tricky trick."
    A tricky trick?
    From broad daylight, his own caiman, who tried to laugh at him saying not to make funny sounds, stopped.
    Hilben's chin rattled was seen with the naked eye.
    "What are you talking about? Let me be more specific."
    "Well, I mean...
    Hilben stuttered and recounted the story inside the train.
    Specifically, it was about a strange trick performed by a strange woman on the train.
    "Wait a minute. Isn't it right back and forth? You said that the woman did a strange illusion magic?"
    "Yes, that's right! So that's what the girl's monster is. Suddenly, she showed up and did some magic! Just free the wolf..."
    Hearing the talk of gibberish with superhuman patience, Cayman called along with Hilben some of the other men who were on the train.
    "So, to sum up, the woman called the butterfly monster?"
    "Yes! That's it. And the butterfly monster -."

tck! tck!

Viscount Cayman, listening silently, thought Hilben was screaming.
    That gray wolf was the best he got in his hand.
    He must have exaggerated a lot of the opponent who attacked him because he was afraid to be reprimanded for missing.
    However, Hilben noticed that his words were suspicious and appealed as if they were unfair.
    "I'm right! Check it out!"
    If I hadn't confirmed that there was a woman in the middle of another man with a really weird trick, I would have suspected that Hilben had tricked him and made it all up.
    That was a ridiculous story.
    However, as Hilben claimed, the other subordinates who were brought in made similar bullshit.
    "Look at this! I'm right!"
    Hilben quickly became elated, and his own Cayman got a little serious.
    "If what you're saying is true, that girl is a spirit person."
    "A spirit person?"
    "Yeah. It's not a real spirit person, but."
    Because all the real spirits were extinct before.
    All those who are now called Jungryeongsa used a shortcut to call out the existence of a different world by artificially increasing their magical affinity.
    Such ones were usually miserable in the end.
    Viscount Caiman lived around the world after his whole life, and he also met those who were called spirits once or twice, sometimes.
    The noble imperial nobles may be surprised by the play of children, but he was different.
    Although rare, the situation Hilben stated is not entirely incomprehensible.
    "But it's weird. Which spirit person calls a butterfly for being crazy?
    There are no spirits who choose butterflies from among those who practice monsters in the alien world.
    Of course.
    It is difficult to open the door of the dimension and summon the monsters of the alien world.
    Isn't it common sense to summon fearsome beasts with powerful power?
    It was not an exaggeration to say that the normal level of the spiritsa is determined by how large and powerful it can bring out the existence of a different world.
    After that, the key will be how long you can hold the contracted monster or spirit here.
    Although the story of using the phantom magic was a bit disturbing, Caiman thought that he was terrified when he saw Hilben and his men calling out a demon for the first time in his life, and decided to skip it.
    Caiman pondered for a while, but soon decided not to take this problem seriously.
    Even if the girl was really a spiritsa, there wasn't much to worry about.
    "Oh, let's see it."
    It is natural that rumors arise if you are capable of that.
    However, his own has never heard of a bitch of a spiritsman who is practicing butterfly monsters.
    "Well, it's not so funny. Really, dangerous...
    "Okay, okay, so shut up your mouth now!"
    Viscount Cayman shouted annoyingly.
    Hilben was a pretty useful man.
    So, I had to entrust the wolf that I had the hard way.
    However, it was hard to believe that Hilben's party, who had been selected with special care, was driven to a situation on the verge of destruction by only one of the spirits.
    Although it didn't seem very bullshit, the Cayman didn't want to waste any more time. What's more, a woman who plays a strange monster who is doubtful whether it really exists.
    "Listen! I don't know what kind of crazy spirits in the world use those monsters, but if you find them and kill them, you're good to go!"
    She's a butterfly monster.
    It is also easy to specify. In addition, if you were on a train, there would be a record.
    Caiman was confident. He was an ambitious man with his own guild in the East, and it was only a matter of time to find the girl in the East.
    "I can't dare leave the girl who touched my stuff."
    "Ha, but your own-."
    Hilben trembled with fear when he said he was going to find the woman, but Cayman was annoyed.
    "All right! It's not that important now!"
    For him, who was anxious to somehow line up with the central politics, he was facing a golden opportunity.
    Even so, it seemed that the great nobles who recently offered bribes were coldly treating him.
    "You know the old man of Aquitaine? That old man called me."
    "Yes? You mean the arch lord Akitas? Chu, congratulations."
    Asked Hilben, who had noticed.
    "By the way, what is the Daeyeongju calling for his own?"
    Viscount Caiman replied with a slight, irritated attitude.
    "He told me to introduce a distinguished guest from the north."

Eastern Aquitaine.
    Aquitaine Castle was the largest and oldest castle in the East.
    For comparison, it was about the location of Dukeseong Fortress in the north.
    If there is a difference, the Aquitaine Lords Family has long since lost their dignity as a ruler.
    It's like a faded green crap fluttering on the wall.
    Three men stood on the watchtower of the old castle and watched the scenery.
    Lennox lightly threw the ivory work he had been fiddling in his hand and took it back.
    Eye of Argos.
    It was this morning that the relic, which had been pointing only in the direction Juliet left, lost its function.
    Spinning around like a lost compass, radiating in all directions and shooting a light like crazy, then it became quiet as if all of my strength was exhausted.
    It was no different from ordinary stone carving.
    "Is it broken?"
    Jude glanced at his head.
    "Relics aren't broken, Lord Jude."
    Hardin answered instead. With a tone of a bit pathetic. Jude opened his mouth to say something with a slightly unfair expression, but at the same time, Lennox threw the relic towards him, so he couldn't open his mouth.
    "Ah!."
    Jude, skillfully snatching it from the air, became proud of his reflexes for a moment.
    After a little laugh at the simplicity, Lennox said.
    "It's Juliet."
    "Yes? Miss Monad?"
    For a moment, he glanced at the endless white, green trees outside the castle.
    "You must have gotten your hands on the method sooner than you thought."
    Lennox was a little curious.
    Relics aren't as simple as picking them up along the road. It is different from a magical stone that can be bought as long as you give money.
    What relics did Juliet use?
    "Ah, then it's useless now."
    Jude grumbled disrespectfully and put a relic in his chest.
    Well. That's all the priests do.
    This item was also expensive to rent on the subject of inefficient operation.
    Anyway, it is a treasure of the temple, so it must be returned.
    "Hmm."
    Looking back at the popular chuck, a servant dressed in Eastern style stood.
    "The lord is waiting."
    The servant led the three men downstairs to the reception room.
    "Welcome!"
    As soon as they came down, a chunky man wearing a finely ornate robe jumped up and cried out.
    Robert Akitas.
    Aquitaine Supreme Lord Robert was growing and aging, and no one was left by his side.
    His daughter, who was a talented successor, died on the battlefield, and the two sons who remained after that had been obscure for years.
    According to rumors, over the death of his sister, he quarreled with his father and left the family.
    Then the only thing left by the old lord was those who were flattering to rip off something.
    "Thank you for the favor." But that wasn't what Lennox Carlyle knew.
    Lord Aquitaine wasn't the purpose he came here.
    "What a favor!"
    Despite Lennox's soulless greeting, Robert, Lord Aquitaine, greeted him with a smile.
    "It's okay to stay, so don't be burdened."
    Robert glanced at the servants he had set up, and then took Lennox and his party back out.
    "Now, come over here. We have a seat."
    It seemed as if the lord wanted to show off them to the servants who followed.
    Robert took the group downstairs.
    The downstairs, decorated with red veils and quite extravagantly, is a small banquet hall, with several guests arriving first.
    As the people in the banquet hall saw them coming in, they stood up all at once, and there was a sound of chairs scorching on the floor.
    Overall, the attitudes seemed a little nervous, and the atmosphere was uncomfortable.
    Hardin, who had little change in the expression of the original body, had no reaction, but Jude quietly whistled to keep his attention.
    Lord Aquitaine's intention was obvious.
    It was obvious that he wanted to show off his friendship with the Duke of the North in front of the trails.
    'There's nothing to boast about except that.'
    Jude looked sad for a moment, but as far as he knows, his lord, Duke Carlisle, is a person who hates being used for this kind of thing.
    However, contrary to Jude's expectations, Lennox unexpectedly sat quietly in the seat next to Lord Aquitaine's recommendation without saying anything.
    Hardin and Jude were also forced to sit down somewhat disappointed.
    Jude quietly rubbed his mouth.
    The musicians started playing as the lord ordered, and the cup was filled.
    After making a whisper for a while, Robert friendly patted Duke Carlisle on the shoulder as if he could be a father.
    "Your deceased father and I knew very well. So it's okay to feel comfortable with me like a father."
    Lennox knew that if his father had been alive, he would never have had a relationship with someone like Robert Akitas.
    However, he did not point out that point.
    "Hmm."
    One of the people sitting in the banquet hall coughed while watching the lord's notice.
    "Oh, look at my mind. Come on, I had someone to introduce you to."
    The man, who was coughing terrifyingly to fall off, approached and introduced himself.
    "It's an honor to meet you, Your Majesty. It's made by Cayman."
    Cayman was an ambitious man.
    How ambitious he was, he was an ambitious enough to wait for an opportunity, beating the old and cunning Archlord of Aquitaine.
    They caught rare monsters, sold them to the arena, kidnapped a sub-racial, and sold them to the auction.
    Thus, much of the money earned by the <Red Wagon> guild went intact to Robert Akitas.
    Slavery is illegal under imperial law, but imperial laws have little meaning in the east.
    Lord Aquitaine, the nominal ruler of the East, was paying gold for all that illegal activity.
    However, the reason that Caiman went so far as to greet the Lord of Aquitaine was because he waited for the chance to win other nobles through him anyway.
    And his expectations were answered.
    On a larger scale than I thought.
    'The Duke of Carlyle.'
    When Robert Akitas shed the name of the millennial family in northern Nunchis, Caiman did not believe him.
    Isn't it too enormous? Even if the emperor had come, it would not have been as surprising.
    However, after the glasses circulated several times and the drunkenness rose, Viscount Caiman was relieved of tension and began to loosen his mind.
    'What is rumor anyway? I can't believe it.'
    Caiman glared at Lennox sitting at the top with his loose eyes.
    'A young man's bastard'
    Cheeky is.
    If Caiman had been married early, his son, Bell would be that age.
    The moment he saw the Duke of Carlisle for the first time, Viscount Caiman was surprised.
    ......That's'the' Duke of Carlyle?
    Certainly, it was a handsome man that was difficult to forget at a glance.
    Thirty years ago, when he was told that he had built up the legendary feat, he had naturally imagined a giant over two meters tall.
    Although he handed it over to me that there would be some exaggeration, on the other hand, he admired me as a warrior.
    However, what he sees in front of him is a young man who is less than thirty and looks like the court ladies will fall out.
    A well-balanced posture or a white-painted physique would certainly not be possible unless he trained his swordsmanship for many years.
    However, the impact of the neat face, which seemed to be drawn only in black and white, was too strong to block other thoughts.
    There was some kind of clever red eyes.
    'huh. This is the mysterious duke.'
    The belly was twisted for no reason with a much more noble appearance than I thought.
    Besides, there was another decisive reason that most stimulated the caiman.
    I couldn't see the sword.
    A sword that should be considered like a life if you are a knight.
    Only two knights who seemed to be escorts to Duke Carlyle were armed.
    The caiman, although pretending to be self-made, was a case where he bought the title with money while rolling the back alleys, as is common with countless emerging nobles in the east.
    The eastern part is a place to return to the logic of the power of the guild and the world behind the emperor rather than the law of the emperor, and the caiman was proud of himself for the one that survived such a rough place.
    While admiring the nobles more than anyone else, on the one hand, he hated the nobles.
    That's the case with Aquitaine Lord Aquitaine in front of him.
    One hundred years ago, the Akitas family may have commanded the eastern part of the house, but now in need, why not sell the title of a knight in a chest of gold to anyone?
    Viscount Cayman used the growing and senile Architenian, Robert Akitas, as he had it, but on the other hand, he was quietly ignoring it.
    Even the nobles, whose blood is blue, are the same in front of strength and money.
    If so, isn't it better to win by making a place on your own from the bottom of nothing in the first place?
    The same was true for that kid.
    A fine-bred master who stands up to the point of being a girl and keeps his sword away on the pretext of being only heavy.
    Perhaps it was because the alcohol started to turn around, and once that thought began to come to mind, the thought bit the tail on the tail.
    Viscount Cayman began to look unpleasant with everything about the young Duke of Carlyle, apparently younger than himself.
    It was obvious to see the so-called aristocratic, smooth face and luckily born lineage.
    He must have intercepted the achievements of the lower ones with his position ahead.
    Without even putting blood on your hand.
    However, at the next moment, Lennox Carlyle's gaze glanced past the Cayman, so Viscount Caiman quickly moved and managed his facial expressions.
    At that time, Aquitaine, moderately drunk, spoke to him.
    "Rather, Caiman. Who are your guild members looking for in Aquitaine these days?"
    "Oh, yeah. That's right. It's not the Lord's concern. Haha."
    To talk about finding an unknown spirits, it would inevitably flow into the story of the Werewolf that he had illegally captured.
    Kayman, who wanted to make a good impression in front of the Duke as much as possible, said, 'Don't worry about it'
    But Akiten, who was drunk, was slow to notice.
    "What's going on? I can help you as much as I can, so tell me!"
    Robert Akiten seemed to want to show off his dominance in front of a young Duke in the North.
    "Oh, no big deal."
    The Cayman bawled with a servile smile and was forced to confide.
    "In the process of moving things at the top, a girl appeared and disturbed me."
    Lord Akiten clicked at his tongue, feeling sorry for him.
    "Huh. Such a big-ass girl. So, you got her?"
    "Not yet, but you don't have to worry. Where would I go if my pods ran away? You'll be paying dearly for the Lord's goods."
    Robert, who was pleased by the flattering Kayman's words, bluffed for no reason.
    "No, no! Then I can't be the only one left! If it's your business, it's my job."
    "You don't have to worry too much. It's only a matter of time before catching it because it's so specific."
    "It's only a matter of time?"
    "Oh, well...
    Kaiman hesitated for a moment. But when he found out that all eyes except the arrogant duke were on him, he felt good and ended up saying it.
    "It's a rare, wicked trickster, and you'll find it soon."
    "What do you mean by evil tricks?"
    "It's... ...a rare butterfly demon, a spirit."
    Not only the others in the banquet hall, but even Jude, who was dying of boredom, and Hadin, who remained silent, raised their heads.
    Having been encouraged by the noisy response, KayMan was full of condescension.
    "I don't know if you know this, but it's not that difficult to see the Spirit Temple in our east."
    Actually, he only met twice in his life.
    Now it didn't matter much.
    Baron Hilben peeped in on the opportunity.
    "I remember the description clearly, so it won't be hard to find, Lord."
    "hah."
    "Oh, even if the east is wide, it's in my palm!"
    Robert Akitan just raised his glass as if pleased with the situation.
    "Did you say the Spirits?"
    At that moment, the air turned cold.
    It was the first time that the Duke of Carlyle, who had been keeping his seat with a bored look throughout the banquet, showed interest.

have a nice day everyone

20. nanu00

nanu00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers!!
    Poor Juliet , she is doing everything to get away ,but she is leaving too many clues along her way

Luluchan and Cerealisa like this.