Spoiler Charlotte Has Five Disciples

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Littlepie, Sep 28, 2019.

1. riinflorida

riinflorida Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I think he was apprehended? If I got the gist right, he was someone from Yulian's past, before meeting Charlotte.

So far the ones that knew are the disciples, Jeffrey, and Marveil's head magician.

So you're referring to Black Haze. I didn't know it as Black Moon, so I didn't know.

In Black Haze's case, I think it was understandable that there was no blog dedicated for headcanon information. I mean, the whole question regarding the origin of magic is a major subplot in the series.

I'm under the impression that it will be revealed sooner rather than later.

Lanoste's earrings were enchanted with magic that would teleport him to the 'City of Healers' when his life is in danger. And his mark on the chest was his 'Mark of Magician', a mark which makes a magician, a magician. It can appear anywhere on the body. Rood has his on the back of his palm, that green eyed dude from the tower has it on his cheek. Before the mark's manifestation, the person can only cast magic with the use of a magic stone.

In Jeffrey's case, the earring is ornamental (i think) and the marks on his chest is a proof of a binding magic which was forbidden since a hundred years ago. Not much information was given yet, which I believe will be rectified soon.

2. Chaerfry_Catblue

Chaerfry_Catblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link

Yes!
    so that you can understand the plot you have to reread all the chapters, our doubts are resolved and you clarify many things

Both manhwas are different except for the plot of magicians and the mana, however many characters resemble especially Eperia and Lanoste with Charlotte and Jeffrey

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2021
    y7r8t76 likes this.
  3. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    CHAPTER 58
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    chapter 59
    [​IMG]
    chapter 62
    [​IMG]

4. keepdreaming

keepdreaming Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did she just noticed that he wears the ring on his ring finger? :ROFLMAO:

aoerax and Mikaa like this.
  5. sumaiyah97

sumaiyah97 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I REALLY GONNA FITE WITH ARTIST IF charlotte end up with someone else other than ma boi JEFF

Marie_0720, Mikaa, Nyaa.23 and 5 others like this.
  6. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    Charlotte can't stop thinking about what Jeffrey told her: Just only one person, I could be the whole world

7. Chaerfry_Catblue

Reading List:
    Link
    Nah I think she is already seeing Jeffrey with different eyes, we already saw in previous chapters that she does not stop thinking about his words and that has her confused (?), Maybe she is feeling something for him? Who knows...

keepdreaming likes this.
  8. Carroll

Carroll Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Cat!Charlotte is just too cute! :aww::cookie: She's really thinking about what Jeffrey said.
    Ahh idk anymore lol. I wish we had more spoilers :blobpensive:

keepdreaming likes this.
  9. Chaerfry_Catblue

Reading List:
    Link
    Has anyone seen today's episode?

I don't know but it left me with a bad taste in my mouth.

The episode begins with a flashback of both being surrounded by monsters, Evan tells her that she already knew who he was so that's why she no longer cared about him

Evan thought that Charlotte hated him and that is why she wanted to get rid of him, Evan said that it must have been horrible to have him by her side, Charlotte is confused because Evan misinterpreted everything (in previous chapters they showed us a flashback where Charlotte threatened Evan to leave him but she didn't mean it xD)

Evan begins to throw a tantrum wanting to break the bars with his magic (I don't know about you but I feel that Evan became obsessed with her and I see that very dangerous) because he thinks she is going to abandon him, To stop him, Charlotte decided to come out in her cat form (she didn't want to come out in her cat form xD), Evan was surprised to see her like that.

After calming down, Evan asks him to get closer while Charlotte gets closer, he keeps insisting that she hates him, Charlotte tells him why he keeps saying that if he did something wrong to hate him

He says that she went into hiding for 8 years because she hated him (what's wrong with you? Hahaha) and she had only left a letter (Evan is grateful that she left you a letter, Jeffrey did not receive anything hahaha)

Then Charlotte tells him that she did the same with the other disciples but Evan reproaches her that it was the problem, there were many people around charlotte (he wants her for himself ... see? Evan became very obsessive with Charlotte, it is very sick)

Charlotte transforms and tells him that she does not hate him, that he is still the same silly kid she met in the past and that he was still there. However, he told her that the incident that he had a long time ago he had already died (what?), Evan begins to get closer to her then Charlotte tells him that if he does not want to speak properly she will have no choice but to do it the hard way. .. Yes! charlotte hit him on the head xD

As we know, she is linked to Jeffrey, the blow affected him xD (poor baby), Jeffrey is next to Carsilion, he asks him if something was wrong (the blow still hurt) and he said it was nothing, Carsilion explains that he will open a portal for Jeffrey to return to his empire, he tells him not to come back anymore and he was even going to pay him, he also tells him that he hopes that Jeffrey will never see Charlotte again (carsilion you are an idiot)

jeffrey says that is impossible (love is love), we have a flashback where charlotte tells jeffrey that carsilion is an emperor and that marvel will have no mercy witb Evan, jeffrey thinks that Evan sent charlotte to mavel because there he was more powerful, Marvel is a paradise for magicians because the mana is everywhere, so Jeffrey decides to take Evan to Klaus (empire where there is no mana but only sword masters)

[​IMG]

I am intrigued to know who the ml is because in this chapter I felt that it was Evan, however, I see his love for Charlotte as a dangerous obsession, on the other hand it may be Jeffrey because she trusts him more and he has always been on her side even be on the side of the bad guys if she so decides

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
  10. DOHere

DOHere Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm pretty sure the demon king inside him is influencing and darkening him. He needs Evan to fall into despair, hate and negativity and all that so he can take over. At least this is how it usually happens in stories:blobsweat:

keepdreaming likes this.
  11. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link

But keep this in mind. Charlotte has said this to Evan and Yulian.
    You should not justify someone who does bad things to others, you should never have respect for them no matter what happens (including herself) / that she says it twice is no longer a coincidence. Another thing, Charlotte always prioritizes the most problematic and then the others.
    And there is something that I realized. I think her disciples do not know about her curse, the only one is Jeffrey, it seemed very strange to me that none of them will ask her how she was (especially Carsilion who is the oldest)

12. Chaerfry_Catblue

Reading List:
    Link

I actually think that today's chapter made it clear that Evan is the demon king also mentions that he had already died once (when Evan stole the heart and was surrounded by monsters)

:blobdog:

You are absolutely right, she has told them both, yeah! she deals with the most troublesome first :blobthinkingsmirk:

actually only jeffrey and king fairy are the only ones who know about their curse, i think in previous chapters charlotte mentioned that she didn't want to hurt them with that (the curse) :blobdog:

Marie_0720 and Nazo400 like this.
  13. rewzy03

rewzy03 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Ahh this is sooo confusing yet intriguing. It’s a battle of who will be the ML and the second ML. I’m still rooting for Jeff. Evan or DK will always be the villain of the story. At the end Jeff will sacrifice himself for Charlotte. Then Lottie will realize his love fir her and yeah. My ML is Jeff.:blob_grin:

14. celtysmom

celtysmom Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I know, right!?

rewzy03 likes this.
  15. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    is that there are too many hints with Jeffrey (and I'm not talking about his obvious displays of love). Whenever Charlotte mentions the word love in the following panels, he appears, and the passive-aggressive scenes with comedy between him and Charlotte's disciples will be for a reason (as if he were some kind of stepfather dating their mother figure). Also, if Charlotte can use her power once more, that means that she will have to kill DK and with this definitely, she will close the cycle of being the great archmage and be able to live as Aria Lissen, a citizen of Klaus who has no relationship with the Charlotte's disciples and they take their place as protectors of the world.

16. keepdreaming

keepdreaming Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Does anyone want to guess how many chapters there'll be? I wonder how the story will carry on if its over 200 chapters...surely the DK can't be the only overpowered villain? Either way, hopefully the ending will be something that satisfies us readers :blob_grin:

And then in the end we see the two together in some alternate universe or something :aww: Happy ending for us hahah.

17. Chaerfry_Catblue

Reading List:
    Link
    I wonder what the disciples' relationship with Jeffrey will be like if he stays with their mom in the end :hmm: and if he stays with Evan, how will the other disciples act with him? :blobjoy:

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
  18. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    I don't think they can accept Evan and what he most needs is to be part of a family and learn to trust other people. With Jeffrey they could arrange for them to visit Charlotte and make those rings so that they communicate with her often and if they (Lottie&Jeff) get to have a family, why not let their disciples teach them magic

19. Dragon_Reader

Dragon_Reader Humans just don't taste as good as books \( ̄ハ ̄)

Reading List:
    Link
    So Jeffrey wants Evan punished in his country and not Marveil coz of mana?

20. Disguised_Owl

Disguised_Owl Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I guess so because in chapter 63, it is mentioned that Marveil is a country of magic where the richest amount of mana on the continent stays in the atmosphere. While in Claus (Jeffery's country) it's mainly where sword masters are. So the mana there wouldn't be as strong.

Dragon_Reader likes this.