Spoiler Forgotten Juliet

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Marleeze, Apr 21, 2020.

1. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Okay now he got some clues about Juliet
    As usual, thank you so much for the spoilers!

Last edited: Oct 15, 2020
    Luluchan and Cerealisa like this.
  2. Esmerid

Esmerid Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much for these spoilers :aww:, you are so nice!!!

Luluchan likes this.
  3. Cerealisa

Cerealisa Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I can't give you all an update for the next few days. There's some project deadline that i must finished in a week (excuse for my bad English). So i just put a summary below
    Because cayman blabbering so much about he can catch juliet because east just already in his palm(?) Lennox give him more attention.
    He said "I'm looking for woman too" looking there's a chance to catch young duke attention cayman reply "What kind of person are you looking for? I think I can help you though I'm weak. Or, if you are not looking for a specific person, I can introduce you to them. There are many beautiful women in the East."
    of course Cayman just looking for trouble. Messing with lennox while he's so desperate to take juliet back to his side.
    Lennox asked, seeming to be relaxing.
    "Then I ask, how long will it take to find the girl I want?"
    "A week is enough!"
    "It's a week. If you don't find it in it, will you put your throat?"
    "Of course... yes?"
    When Caiman couldn't determine whether this was a joke or a serious joke, Duke Carlyle said again.
    "Then it will be easy. The woman I am looking for is also a butterfly monster at the spirit power"
    "Aha. That's it, it seems like you've heard it somewhere......."
    Needless to say, the next moment, Viscount Caiman's face was pale.
    clank!
    A metal goblet fell to the floor and there was a rolling sound.
    It wasn't the glass that the caiman dropped.
    This was because Viscount was already kneeling on the floor.
    Cayman's face was tired of white.
    "Oh, Duke------"
    "It was obviously a week."
    "Yes. Yes......?"
    "Then, you'd better keep your throat well until then."
    Bang!
    Everyone in the banquet hall witnessed it clearly.
    Duke Carlisle drew his sword out of nothing.
    All over the sword, the black sword was aiming at the caiman's own neck.
    "If even one Juliet's hair isn't intact, then I'll get your neck."

In robell, where juliet stay.
    Juliet want to spend more time in robell, because the villagers treat juliet so well. At first she want to apply a job, not-lady-type job but kinda like reading, writing, etc. Because juliet can't cook or embroider(?). And the villagers agreed to give juliet a job, but suddenly in a day the villagers change their minds.
    So juliet thought the villagers seems so suspicious while she feels there's stalker around her. She made a list in her mind, who the closest suspect that want to mess with juliet. Juliet want to runaway from robell, but somehow the villagers try to prevent juliet to leave robell.
    'What is that?'
    I don't know what the purpose was, but the villagers wanted her to be held in the village.
    What do you want? Human trafficking? Human offering? Otherwise------
    'As expected, duke.'
    Juliet touched the teacup's back edge with his fingertips.
    But why do you do this? i didn't do anything that would bring a grudge.
    Oh My God.
    Juliet bit her tongue, looking forward to the past few days.
    Surprisingly enough... ...there were quite a few.
    I thought I didn't do anything that was worth seeing, but I guess I just left the capital city a week ago and built a relationship of kindness or grace.
    The group trying to sell the wolf on the train?
    Or, on the contrary, it might have been caused by Werewolves who misunderstood her who saved Roy as a match with the guild.
    But it was too detailed.
    If it was the guild of the author who kidnapped Roy, it made much sense to kidnap himself from Rosen.
    I just got off the train and got messy.
    Juliet thought coldly.
    No matter how much I thought about it, that was most likely.
    Those who will call the highest of her own values.
    'The duke's enemies.'

So many enemies who want to know about lennox's weakness, juliet thought maybe news about 'the duke's lovers who runaway' already spreads in a whole city. And they try to kidnap juliet, or the guild people that held a grudge toward juliet?
    Juliet went to zakary, she want to give back a key where she stayed and want back a half money(?) lol cmiiw tho
    Zakary give Juliet another option, why she want to leave robell? i can give you a job, like teaching my daughter etc. But juliet declined, because she smell something fishy behind it. Until 'old man' called lionel lebatan appear.
    A few days ago, Lionel took juliet hairpin and gloves. He want to confirm something.
    The old man, who introduced himself as Lionel Lebatan, looked down at Juliet silently for a while.
    "Lebatan" means the morning star."
    I Know.
    Juliet folded her arms in a somewhat stiff attitude.
    Venus was also painted on the symbolic flag of the Laurel Mercenary Corps, which Lionel had led when he was young.
    Juliet had seen the flag before.
    Jizzbal embroidered with golden thread on indigo blue fabric close to black.
    "And 'Seneca' means Venus in the ancient language."
    Juliet opened her eyes.
    .......surely.
    As Juliet was still dubious, Lionel Lebatan pulled out a thick dark blue cloth.
    To Juliet, it looked just like a baby swaddle.
    Lilies, roses, and golden stars were embroidered, and the name written under them was... Lilian Rose Seneca-Lebatan.
    When Juliet looked up like a man possessed by something, Lionel Lebatan, blinded by her, sighed quietly.
    "Yes. So, you are Lily's daughter."
    It was about half a century ago that Lionel Lebatan, who was called by the grand name of the Red King, settled in the criminal city of Carcassonne.
    People wondered why he left his fame behind and disappeared overnight.
    Some said he was murdered, and others said he was scared and hid forever because he was sentenced to death in Imperial.
    Or he speculated that one day, he felt inflamed from all the fuss and turned his back on the world.
    But they are all wrong.
    Lionel Lebatan's decision to dwell in Carcassonne was due to the will of his deceased wife.
    By the side of Lionel in sorrow, there were three sons and a pit of blood that was not able to fill the moon.
    And the moment he held the little baby in his arms, Lionel decided to give all the precious things in the world to the youngest daughter he had obtained in his later years.
    Lilian Rose Seneca-Lebatan.
    Lionel is the most suitable for the youngest daughter
    he thought about giving a name.
    After hard work, he gave his daughter the names of the blessed ancient gods instead of the crude language of Lebatan.
    Lilian Rose Seneca-Lebatan.
    Lilian, who grew up bright and healthy inside a sturdy fence, was a daughter who looked just like my mother.
    She was kind and cheerful.
    I couldn't stop Lilian from falling in love with the young officer.
    Besides, he was not an ordinary officer, but an imperial nobleman.
    It was inevitable that Lilian and a young officer from a prestigious imperial family fell in love.
    Lionel agonized, but he knew that one day this would come.
    So the decision was quick.
    Lionel chose to quietly withdraw from the life of his only daughter.
    Even after a long time in his dormancy, he was only a prisoner on death row to be arrested and handed over to death the moment he entered the imperial rule.
    Therefore, Lionel urged her daughter to forget the name she gave her and live under a new name.
    That's what he thought was the last thing he could do.
    Please, live a normal and happy life in a wider and safer world.
    A fire was burning in the fireplace.
    When the short and long story ended, Juliet sat on the rug in front of the fireplace and watched the burning fire.
    "I'm sorry to make you surprised."
    Lionel sat quietly in the armchair right next to her.
    Juliet blinked slowly.
    This story was an area she knew nothing about.
    There was no such memory in her past life.
    If it is, Juliet Monad will live and die without leaving the anything.
    But I wasn't surprised or shocked somehow.
    It was also something I had been preparing to some degree from the time I left the house with my mother's memento pearl necklace in my hand.
    Just because she needed time to organize her thoughts, Juliet posed irreplaceable questions in the order that appeared in her head.
    "What about the villagers? Did grandfather order it?"
    'She said Grandpa.' Lionel replied with a little smile in a strange mood.
    "No, I said that you might be my only granddaughter, so everyone said they would volunteer to help."
    It was like that.
    Juliet was able to understand the attitude of the villagers who were overly kind.
    "Then, the gloves and hairpin must have been for confirmation."
    Juliet's words touched Lionel's face a bit of an embarrassment.
    "It is."
    It was he who told Mrs. Ronda that Juliet needed the belongings she had on her body.
    There were many magic tools in the eastern part, and there were some kinds of things that confirmed parent-child relations only with belongings.
    But unexpectedly, Juliet nodded calmly.
    "I understood."
    Lionel looked sorry.
    "I wanted to tell you at a better point."
    "It's okay."
    "But as soon as i heard about you, all the jerks came to Robell."
    Lionel stepped toward the door and smiled and pushed the door open.
    Kudangtang!
    "Oops!"
    At a loud noise, Juliet looked out the door in surprise.
    Three people fell behind.
    No matter how much I look at, I was standing close to overheard the conversation in the room, and then the door suddenly opened without warning
    When it opened, it was only seen that it had collapsed.
    Although the hallway of the mansion was quite wide, there were three older men with good physique like sailors, so the hallway was full and looked cramped.
    "Ah... Hello, Juliet."
    "Hmm!"
    "It's nice to meet you. I'm yes, huh, your eldest uncle."
    In the end, Juliet burst into laughter.

have a nice day

4. Dian.dd

Dian.dd New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thankyou @Cerealisa for you spoiler, and good luck with your project. We will waiting here for ur next spiler patiently :blobhighfive:

Cerealisa likes this.
  5. nanu00

nanu00 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's nice to read that she still has a family that will surely help her in this time line .
    Lennox should pay with big fat tears for those last seven years of Juliet (it wasn't all bad but still, he wasn't the example of a lover)

6. totorototoro

totorototoro Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoiler!!!!

This chapter is so heart warming. I love that she has been reunited with her remaining family. Also, with her grandfather and three uncles all in good physique and probably good fighters, Lennox is going to be in a world of obstacles trying to get Juliet back. I can already foresee the overprotective fluffiness and they being in gangster mob mood interrogating Lennox. Like how can you let my precious niece/grandaughter suffer for the past seven years huh?! looking forward to it.

7. Luluchan

Luluchan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the spoilerr:blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil: Btw, can someone explain me, how to translate completely like this? I usually use 2 cellphones and take pictures, I think it's very inefficient:blobsob:

8. hoangmai331

hoangmai331 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    thank you so much for your spoiler, i love this novel but seem like they drop it

9. hoangmai331

Reading List:
    Link
    i started to hate ML, if i was Juliet ,i marry the second mL. There has a novel which also has similar content, i forgot the name, it said after reincarnation, FL run away and never want to invoice with prince (her last lover) ,later she loves the ML ,i feel it is good . LENNOX even knows her weakness, fear ,but choose to quiet and ignore her

10. SilverSoul1

SilverSoul1 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I wish you could remember the title. It seems fun to read! Do tell me if you remember it:aww:

11. hoangmai331

Reading List:
    Link
    i google it, it is i refuse to be a flower , actually i read whole novel on naver, it is free and u can use translation tool to read, however i dont have the link, perhap you copy the korean name and search . It is very interesting but the more you read it is deeper into magic and i got lost for understanding =)))

12. Luluchan

Reading List:
    Link
    Can you tell me how to translate on kakaopage?:blobowoevil::blobowoevil::blobowoevil:

13. Cerealisa

Reading List:
    Link
    i use pc for capt pic and mtl, for mtl i use google(mostly), yandex, and papago

As soon as Juliet got to know all the things, Zakari apologized over and over again.
    Juliet deliberately and quietly folded her arms, and she was embarrassed and gave an unquestioned explanation.
    It wasn't her intention, but it was pretty helpful to figure out the situation.
    It was said that the villagers who wanted to give her a job changed words overnight were all dukes behind her uncles.
    Juliet asked with excitement at his words.
    "No, why?"
    Surprisingly, Zakari replied only what had been honestly with his face.
    "You threatened not to leave your nephew, whom you barely met in decades, if you barely try to organize paperwork or clean your desk."
    "..."
    What was even more amazing was the job of her daughter's tutor, which Zakari, who was embarrassed, suggested to Juliet yesterday.
    Zakari's daughter, Lizbell, was a child who loved the chubby snack.
    "Sister!"
    Lizbell hugged Juliet for the first time in her life.
    "You can't be hugged by anyone for sweets, Lisbell."
    She did say that, but Juliet hugged Lisbell tightly.
    The body temperature is higher than that of adults, so it is warm and soft, and even smells sweet.
    Besides, it makes me happy with just one cookie.
    Little children are so small and cute.
    Her hands and mouth were small, but it was so strange that it was so filthy that Juliet asked, holding a third cookie in Lisbell's hand.
    "Lisbell, how old are you?"
    Lizbell shouted confidently, spreading five fingers of her right hand.
    "Three years old!"
    cute!
    Juliet hugged Lisbell tightly.
    On the one hand, Zakari's idea was so absurd that tears fell.
    What? tutor? Teach the handwriting?
    "I'm sorry for not being able to tell you in advance, but the old man gave me an ambiogous order..."
    Zakari, who was watching her daughter's jokes from the side, quickly lowered the tip of his eyebrows as soon as his eyes met Juliet in the cold wind and showed a pitiful expression as much as possible.
    It was a week like suddenly falling in the middle of a play, but in fact Juliet didn't care much.
    There was another thing that bothered her more than that.......
    "What? That's Aunt Lilian's child?"
    Juliet looked to the side where the voice had been heard.
    "Ha! It makes sense to appear suddenly after not having any news?
    Impressive red hair anytime.
    So, it was the one that Juliet encountered at the stagecoach coming to Robell a few days ago.
    'I should have recognized it since I saw red hair. His name was Theor Batan, and unfortunately, he was the second of the two sons of Izaq Lebatan, Juliet's eldest uncle.'
    He was said to be the youngest of Lionel's grandchildren.
    Theo whispered to the whole mansion, turned his head and walked towards Juliet holding Lisbell.
    "Hey you!"
    Then he pointed at Juliet with a big shot.
    "Tell me honestly with your mouth. You came to the old man's legacy, right?"
    Theo was rude and impudent enough to talk about this in front of her.

Gray, Izak's first son, wasn't as striking as his younger brother Theo.
    Gray, with reddish brown hair, was much more mature than Theo. Gray said he was five years older than Theo.
    "Sorry." (gray say to juliet)
    "What dude?!"
    The mental age didn't seem to be much different when I saw it hot.
    In Juliet's eyes, the red hair was a paternal inheritance, but except for that, Gray seemed to resemble a delightful mother rather than a hot-blooded father.
    "I'm sorry. That's the kind of guy who's usually had bad-tempered."
    Gray approached and said to Juliet, who was drinking tea alone in the room.
    It seems that he heard what happened in the parlor a little while ago, and it seemed to me that he would apologize for his brother's rudeness.
    Gray turned the chair opposite Juliet upside down and sat down.
    Juliet looked up and asked.
    "Even if it's usually empty, doesn't he say,'I'm not that bad boy in the first place'?"
    Gray shrugged.
    "How do you say it's not right? I'll have to talk to my parents."
    However, Izaq, who is the father of two brothers and becomes the eldest uncle to Juliet, seemed to have a simple and honest personality.
    Juliet wondered what kind of aunt theo and Gray's mother would be.
    She was away from the house for the top job, so she was scheduled to meet by tomorrow.
    "Anyway. Don't worry too much and just ignore it. Ash is inherently malicious, but it doesn't last that long."
    "I'm fine. It's fun, anyway."
    It wasn't empty words. Juliet was the only daughter of a male and female without siblings.
    So sometimes I thought about what it would be like to have brothers and sisters. I certainly wouldn't be bored.
    "But I don't know why the ash really does that."
    Gray glanced at her head.
    "Isn't that because I thought I was the lovely youngest in the family?"
    "Love, what-----
    Gray, who was dropping sugar cubes in a teacup, shrugged his shoulders and asked. As if he heard a sound he couldn't hear
    "No, he's never been like that since he was born. It's more likely that grandpa's legacy and stuff are real."
    "is that so?"
    "Huh."
    Juliet pondered, avoiding Gray's attempt to add sugar to my teacup.
    The first impression was pretty bad tho.
    However, I thought it wasn't the only reason Theo hated me so much.
    'If it's really about miscarriage, you don't have to worry about it.'
    It's a little cool, but Juliet thought so.
    In fact, even Lionel alone. Gloves and hairpins stolen by Mrs. Ronda.
    Lionel used the gloves and hairpins that Mrs. Ronda had stolen to make sure that Juliet really was her only granddaughter.
    It was a pleasure to meet her maternal grandfather who didn't even know existed, but Juliet didn't expect that she would be a part of their lives.
    I didn't even want to.
    If Juliet wasn't Lilian's daughter and Lilian wasn't Lionel's daughter, wouldn't it be a relationship that couldn't be established?
    In other words, only blood ties existed between them.
    That doesn't mean it's bad, but it needed to be clear.
    Theo's miscarriage means that there will be more people who think so.
    'That's great.'
    Maybe Theo has something she doesn't know.
    And Juliet wasn't very interested in others' circumstances.
    I'm used to being hated anyway. No matter what.
    But Juliet only hates by him for no reason.
    I couldn't stand it.
    After sitting down for a while, Juliet lowered her glass and went to the armchair by the window of the living room where Lionel was sitting.
    Just in time, Zakari and a few Lebatang aides gathered to ask Lionel's opinion.
    "grandfather."
    "Yes, Juliet."
    Lionel smiled gently when he found Juliet.
    "Why?"
    The living room where Lionel Lebatan was sitting was open on all sides, so it was easy for everyone in the mansion to look in by turning their heads.
    Juliet walked slowly to him.
    One, two, three.

DUG

Then she kneel at Lionel's feet, as if her knee had been bent.
    she bowed her head wide.
    "Juliet? Lady?"
    "Oh, young lady?"
    Hearing the confused voices of the people around her, she seemed doing properly.
    Juliet counted inward to five, then raised her head and said grimly.
    "Believe me. I didn't know anything about heritage or anything like that. Really..."
    "A heritage?"
    "i want to clear the thing that I came to this place because I wanted my grandfather's legacy. Actually, it wasn't even my mother's daughter...."
    "What is that!"
    "No, my lady. Who the hell is saying that?"
    The employees standing next to him were amazed and angry instead.
    "I don't want to tell you who did it. But if they think so, I'm okay with just------- it's okay to think that way. I just wanted my grandfather not to think that way... so I wanted to resolve the misunderstanding. "
    Juliet roughly moved the lines.
    Actually, the lines were good.
    The important thing was expression and timing.
    "Really. Trust me, Grandpa."
    Except for Lionel, the aides were shocked.
    "Oh, lady..."
    However, Lionel looked down at such a granddaughter and seemed to hold back his laughter somehow.
    "Yeah. Stop. getting up, Juliet. I don't know who's talking about such a ridiculous story, but-."
    At that point, as Lionel wandered through the house, some flinched.
    "I promise. In the future, I won't let anyone enlist you in that way."
    Juliet got up with support from the people around her, not forgetting her acting pitiful until the end.
    Of course, I didn't forget to smile secretly at Theo, who saw this scene while standing on the second floor landing.
    Yes.
    Juliet really was a personality that couldn't see anyone hating her for no reason.
    'So you have to make one reason.'
    Juliet smiled brightly when she made eye contact with Theo.
    "Isn't that a complete twist...?
    Theo, who was astonished, seemed to mutter, but it didn't matter.
    But there were some things Juliet didn't know.
    Their uncles, who were standing a few steps away from them, with large welcome cakes in both hands, saw all this scene.
    Lionel's three sons were shocked to see all these sights, even to the eyes going between Juliet and Theo.
    In turn, Izak, Baris and Kailos. (Three sons of lebatan)
    The three brothers were stiff at the command and then came to their senses and exchanged appreciation for what they had just seen.
    "Ugh."
    "Brother, did you just see that?"
    "Oh my God, you do the same thing with Lily------!"
    "You can't cheat with blood------"
    "It must be Lilian's daughter."

so in the past, Juliet's Mother doing the same act like juliet did.

The train has reached the eastern gateway.
    Angie stopped moving the large box.
    She was an employee working in history.
    The train stopped, so the history was very cool because it was built with a lot of money, although there were few passengers.
    Still, it was a quiet station, but it rained rarely today, and the weather was so ugly.
    Angie grumbled and walked fast.
    "uh......?"
    There was a smell of forest somewhere. To be precise, it was like standing in the middle of a thick forest on a rainy day.
    While looking around, Enji found a man leaning under a colonnade outside. (enji,enzie,angie is the same person, just lazy to edit her name)
    Standing in the shade at an angle, she couldn't see his face, but he looked like a young man in silhouette. It's also tall.
    Was it watching the rain, or want to meet someone?
    'But the hatch is on the other side...'
    Enzy stopped without knowing and was looking at him.
    Only that space seemed to be flowing slowly.
    As if a strange day had risen, only the sound of rain was heard loudly.
    In fact, she wasn't the only one who stopped.
    she wasn't courageous enough to go and talk, but the people going back and forth on the platform were also glancing at that side.
    Somehow, it was ordered, and Enji had been in the place for a while.
    What scent was this?
    The main passengers of the train are the wealthy commoners, which is not common, but occasionally.
    Instead of smoking tobacco that gives off a disgusting smell, passengers who have soothing effects and have a unique scent are smoking ties.
    Enji only knew it was an incredibly expensive luxury.
    It was vague whether it was the scent of the thick forest or the wet soil, but Enji knew what the scent was called.
    This is because a colleague told me a few days ago.
    'White scent.'
    It was called sandalwood. Enji, who remembered, became a little proud of herself.
    Because of the man's distraction, Angie reacted slowly to a beat when an unknown voice called her from behind.
    "Excuse me."
    "Ah?"
    Angie looked back in amazement.
    It was the stranger who called her up.
    "Are you Miss Enzulos Dilov?"
    "Uh... yes, it's me."
    After a long time, Enji, who became known as her real name she hated, had a shivering expression.
    But soon she was a little scared.
    This is because there was no expression on the face of the person who asked her.
    Looking at his dark skin, he seemed to be from a desert nation.
    It wasn't a particularly harsh impression, but it was scary somehow.
    Curiously, the impression was blurry as if it was difficult to recognize when we encountered them again.
    It felt like that even though you was facing face to face.
    "What is it?"
    "I'm Hardin. I'm looking for a passenger, and you're Ms. Enzulos, who worked on the train to Jeon Aquitaine for six days?"
    "If it was six days ago... yes"
    Only then, Enzy softened the boundaries.
    It was a tremendous event. Anyone who knew even a little about Angie wanted to ask about it. It's been a rage for days.
    That day, Angie really was about to die.
    When men with swords appeared, took the passengers hostage and started fighting with each other, Angie thought she was dying there.
    While talking, Angie glanced at a man named Hardin.
    Does this man belong to somewhere?
    After that, people came from here and there to find out what happened.
    They asked all the passengers and crew on the train, but they shook their heads and went back to see if the answer wasn't good enough.
    The staff were restless, but it was heard that the forest clan and the fairly large <Red Wagon Wheel> guild were next to each other.
    The <Red Wagon> Guild is a group that has recently become famous in the East, and has earned a reputation for making money through illegal underground business.
    At the moment of the knives, Angie passed out in good time, and when she opened her eyes, it was after everything was over.
    Fortunately, the situation ended without casualties.
    To be precise, the armed group was suppressed and the clan of the forest, who did not reveal their identity, slowly left the place.
    Aquitaine's lord dispatched an investigator, but it was only a formal procedure.
    Enzy's fellow employees complained that Lord Aquitaine and the <Red Wagon> guild would not receive any punishment because they were'closed'.
    But isn't it not possible?
    "It's ridiculous that such people aren't punished!"
    Angie argued in resentment, and the man who introduced himself as Hardin listened silently to the broadband and took the body out.
    "The train I was looking for was on board."
    Hardin talked about the impression of the passenger he was looking for.
    Light brown hair, blue eyes, a female passenger in her twenties traveling alone.
    In the meantime, I showed a portrait similar to a sketch.
    "Did you know?"
    "Yes, i remember."
    Forgetting to complain, Enji immediately flashed her eyes.
    There are very few female passengers traveling alone, so Enji remembered her clearly.
    "Obviously, she's going to the East Gate to meet husband..."
    For the first time, Hardin, who had always been expressionless, groaned for the first time.
    Each time she wore a veil, it was only a short time she saw her face, but Angie clearly remembered her appearance.
    It was bound to be an impressive guest.
    The light brown hair, flowing gently, shimmered silver in the sunlight whenever it moved.
    A round forehead that seems to come from a classic masterpiece, her eyes and white cheeks. It's certainly not something you can see.
    She clearly said she was on her way to see her husband and showed her the ring as well.
    But, paradoxically, Angie remembers the words because she half-believed the story.
    It may be because of seeing so many passengers while working as a attendant for several years, Angie had some kind of professional intuition.
    The woman was constantly putting down a black veil. The average married woman doesn't wear such clothes.
    So it was an atmosphere that seemed to have a deep story somewhere.
    I wasn't asked, but rather than going to see deeply, it seemed like broke up.
    Enji, who had been thinking up to that point, got her mind up.
    "Hah, but I can't answer passengers' personal information!"
    Enji showed her professional consciousness one step later.
    It seemed a little late already, but she tried to be as strict as possible.
    It was the moment when Hardin opened his mouth as if to persuade her.
    "husband."
    I felt shiver behind my back.
    Angie knew who was behind her before even looking back.
    Sandalwood fragrance circulated on the tip of my nose.
    It was the man who had been watching the rain for a long time leaning on the colonnade.
    Enzy breathed without knowing it.
    It was nothing special.
    The uncommon trinkets of men's attire were not so noticeable in history, where there were many wealthy train passengers.
    Still, it was difficult to take my eyes off somehow.
    .".....Lord."
    Hardin tried to intervene, but the man raised his hand to restrain him and quickly smiled.
    "Did you say so? husband?"
    "Ah yes."
    Angie replied stuttering as if she had spilled something.
    Actually, I was a little surprised.
    My eyes, which had been cool all the time without an expression, curled finely at the moment of a light smile.
    There was a feeling of overbearing, similar to the lowly voiced sound.
    Angie woke up.
    Somehow, I had such an intuition. Perhaps the woman who introduced herself as Lilian Seneca lied.
    I thought that the identity and name she said would all be fake.
    And the reason she got on the train with such a false name is probably because of this man.
    Enji tightened the box by applying strength to her arm.
    Then she took a few steps back in a vigilant manner.
    Lilian Seneca-no matter what her real name may be-used a fake name and identity to escape this man.
    Angie decided not to give this man any information.
    Is this man a stalker after her, or for inevitable circumstances
    How do you judge if it's a broken lover
    Whatever her real status, she was also a kind passenger for Angie. Angie wanted to help her.
    "I'm sorry, sir, but I can't tell you that personal information."
    Although courageous and firmly spoken, Enji was a bit nervous.
    "I wasn't asking for that, so you don't have to be alert."
    The man, like a well-forged blade, said calmly.
    Angie shrugs defensively.
    Regardless of what he confessed, Enji was not going to tell him a word.
    However, despite Enzy's determination, the man did not ask where she went.
    "Is it safe?"
    "Yeah?"
    "I heard there was an accident."
    "Ah... yes, that's right."
    Yes it was. Because she was on the train too.
    It was then that Angie realized what was the first question he would be wondering if he was looking for someone on the train in which the accident occurred.
    "Somewhere, was there any injuries?"
    Angie was startled.
    It was just a moment, but the man's silent voice asking so seemed to be suppressed.
    Like a person who barely holds his emotions.

our ml worried about juliet's safety
    "Ah------ Yes. she was fine. she didn't even have any treatment, So she wouldn't be hurt."
    "Okay, that's enough."
    After witnessing lightly, the man turned back in an uncomfortable attitude.
    Angie looked at the back for a while and called out without knowing.
    "Well, there!"
    Enji, who hurriedly pursued the man, eventually gave him all the information she knew.
    "she's wearing a ring, so I told her that my husband was working at the eastern gate too. And she got off at Roadel. So... maybe Carcassonne, she went near there."
    There was nothing much to say about information.
    "This, that's all. All I know is that----" . .
    "Thank you for your cooperation."
    The man, who was listening quietly, bowed his head in a polite manner until the end and left.
    "okay then."
    A man named Hardin also walked lightly and passed through history following the leading man.
    Even after they left, Enji couldn't leave for a while.
    Enji, who was holding the box, remembered something important.
    'I remembered it.'
    Why was sandalwood used to it?
    Sandalwood was one of the most expensive scents.
    Enji, who is not interested in luxury goods such as enjoyment, knew what sandalwood is.
    Still, it was because of a passenger a few days ago that Angie asked a colleague what the scent was.
    A woman with few words and a somewhat shady atmosphere.
    Her wrists and collar also smelled the same subtle sandalwood scent as the man just before.
    Angie pleased that she did not do the worst to a passenger she did not know her name.
    'It's Carcassonne.'
    I first thought of being Juliet.
    "Master."
    Hardin hurriedly followed him with an umbrella.
    Lennox was still contemplated until they passed through the rain and climbed into a wagon on a secluded roadside.
    Hardin folded his umbrella and climbed into the carriage with him.
    "It must be a festival of the dead."
    Lennox could easily come up with the reason why she went to karcassonne.
    Several times, Juliet talked about the festival held in Carcassonne like a habit.
    "It's a parade wearing a gorgeous mask. To prevent death from finding itself. "
    I hated the noisy seats, but I liked those festivals.
    However, I never thought deeply.
    she said that she would like to go at least once someday, but never asked if she could take him with her or if he could go with her.
    A woman named Juliet Monad was like that every time.
    It was weird why I didn't notice immediately.
    In retrospect, it was a good-natured behavior.
    Rather than letting her look quietly hoping for something and looking forward to it, Juliet left him and talked about what she wanted to do.
    Juliet left him outside at some point. And the line clouded his judgment. He was the one who nailed her not to wish for more than that.
    Lennox fiddled with what was grasped in his hand like a habit.
    It could be a coincidence.
    Juliet may have just come to the eastern gateway to see the festival she has always wanted to see.
    And, really unfortunately, the city where the festival is held may be the city where her old fiance is.
    All of this could be just a coincidence.
    But Lennox knew how hard his patience was.
    He didn't want to assume the possibility that all of this would be non-accidental.
    ".......Lord."
    Hardin's face was anxious.
    "Vincente Bowman."
    "....."
    "Did you say he still in the East?"
    "Yes that's right."
    Hardin answered faithfully, but on the one hand, he could not hide his anxiety.
    It's been a long time since that name come out from Duke of Carlyle's mouth.
    Vicente Bowman was the second son of the Marquis of Bowman and was somehow an ordinary aristocratic young man serving as an officer.
    It was known that her reputation was not bad in the past because of his compliant appearance.
    In other words, it was a story that wasn't a great person enough to Lennox to know the existence.
    Nevertheless.
    There was only one reason for Duke of Carlisle to remember the name, which is only one of the common nobles in the empire.
    This is because he was engaged to the only daughter of the Monad family.
    It was exactly seven years ago, until Juliet lost his parents and the family collapsed.
    Juliet never told Lennox about the engagement.
    It wasn't surprising that the Duke wasn't interested in her lover's past love history.
    Therefore, it was only by coincidence that Lennox learned that Juliet Monad had a fiance.
    About a few years ago, Lennox Carlisle had encountered Marquis Bowman(father's fiance) by chance in the capital.
    Until then, Lennox didn't even know what the Marquis Bowman was in the family. I have never heard of a name and have no interest.
    However, Marquis Bowman, like other guests who attended the party that day, tried tirelessly to somehow gain the favor of Duke Carlyle.
    "Then we have something in common, Majesty Duke."
    The Marquis of Bowman tried to find something in common.
    The Marquis' efforts weren't wrong.
    Usually, in most social skills, finding something in common with the other person was the basic of the basics.
    However, the marquis' topic selection was the worst.
    "The Juliet Monad."
    He foolishly put the name of the duke's lover in his mouth.
    But anyway, Bowman did achieve his goal.
    At the party that day, he was uniquely monopolizing the attention of Duke Carlyle.
    "There was a time when Juliet decided to join him with our second son. Well, it's all before. Haha."
    What the Marquis wanted was a slightly different kind of interest, but from that day on, Lennox Carlisle became very interested in the Marquis of Bowman.
    "Vincente Bowman."
    Specifically, limited to Vincente Bowman, the second son of the Marquis of Bowman.
    "Find out where and what he's doing."
    Immediately after the party that day, Duke of Carlyle ordered hardin to investigate.
    Hardin steadily wrote a report on everything that was known about Vicente Bowman without any error.
    In fact, until then, Hardin had no idea that the investigation would involve the Juliet Monad.
    The report said that he was a pretty handsome officer, was engaged to the only daughter of the Monad family in the past, and even though the family had not collapsed, he almost became the son-in-law of Daryl and inherited the Count of Monad.
    In simple terms, it was a story that there was nothing to explain except for the name of Juliet Monad to discuss the life of Vincente Bowman's extraordinary.
    But then Hardin considered this to be an entirely separate, separate matter.
    For example, the Duke of Carlisle ordered an investigation of the family's son in order to pinpoint the business weakness of the Marquis of Bowman. (he was getting anxious lol)
    Because Lennox Carlisle, whom he knows, was a man who had no interest in juliet lover's past.
    When using people, he did not choose any means and methods, but on the one hand, he didn't care about juliet's lover at all.
    It didn't matter who's wife in the past or who made eye contact.
    Should I say it is buried or scaryly fair?
    But since that day, Lenox has not had anything to do with the Marquis.
    He never mentioned again about the passing Turovinte Bowman.
    That's why Hardin has forgotten about Vicente Bowman for the past few years.
    "Find him."
    "Who are you talking about?"

Just a few days ago.
    So, until the owner of the blue room, who seemed to be holding the place forever, ran away from the duke's residence.
    And Hardin learned some surprising news about Vicente Bowman's current situation.
    A few years ago, until the last time he gathered information, Vicente Bowman was a young soldier with a decent career.
    It is ambiguous to say that it is a road to success, but it was steadily brightening a decent promotion course.
    He is not exceptional, but his family is good and his stats are good, so he will be able to aim at a pretty good position in a few years.
    In terms of the shot expression, it was about'a prospect with anticipation of the future'.
    However, immediately after that, Vincente Bowman suddenly escaped from the classic course and was transferred to the remote eastern gateway.
    It was extremely rare to be suddenly deployed to the east.
    And the time when Vincente Bowman left the capital and sent to the east coincided exactly with the time when Hardin delivered information about him at the request of Duke Carlyle.
    Hardin could not erase the reasonable doubt that Duke Carlisle was involved in the work.
    "...."
    Even when I newly found out, Vicente Bowman said that because of his severe gambling addiction, he fell into a gambling light and was struggling with his family.
    Hardin was confused. His job in the first place is not to judge, but to do what it is commanded to do.
    Nevertheless, Hadin could not determine whether his suspicions were reasonable or blinded by the feelings of the moment.
    "It's a wedding ring."
    The nice hand tapped the window sill slowly.
    "It's weird. I've never give anything like that."
    Lennox knew what he was upset about.
    Three years ago, when he first became aware of the existence of Vicente Bowman.
    It wasn't the Marquis of Bowman, who made fun of his mouth without knowing the subject, or his pathetic son.
    He was angry at Juliet for not saying anything.
    Three years have passed, but nothing has changed.
    It was the woman who still disturbed him the most.
    Juliet Monad's social range was surprisingly small.
    Even in the north, there was no trace of contact with anyone how quietly they lived.
    In Juliet's overly clean human relationship, there was only one man who had at least one contact between the past and the present.
    "....... she's not even greedy, my girl."
    It would have been much easier if Juliet Monad had been greedy.
    I would have been able to choose whether to lose interest and to abandon it, or to lose interest and to skin it.
    When he slowly closed and opened his eyes, the grieving man returned to his usual cold face.
    The man reflected in the transparent window was like a well-forged sword.
    "Go."
    "Where can I take you?"
    Lennox smiled at once, and replied briefly.
    "Carcassonne."

its been a week, right? i finished one project huhu :blobparty: and the rest of five tasks still waiting for me. Have a nice day anyone

Last edited: Oct 23, 2020
  14. Luluchan

Reading List:
    Link
    Now and 3 years ago, I think Lenox has always been thinking about Juliet for a long time, it's just that he doesn't realize how he feels:hmm:
    I think you worked hard to translate it:blobsob:, I am very grateful, thank you soo much:blobsmilehappy: i look forward to your translation:blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn::blobpopcorn:

15. WinnieS

WinnieS Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It seems like Juliet’s fiancé wasn’t that bad. Wouldn’t it been better to stay with him instead of being a lover to an “indifferent” man? The first timeline it’s understandable, she was hopelessly in love with the duke, but after rebirth?

16. hoangmai331

Reading List:
    Link
    Kakao page cant be translated by google tool , only you have to screenshot then use google translation by picture ,but it is hard, i never have kakao account because they requested the korean phone number but i did access to check . Using screenshot to translate is not 100%good .

17. hoangmai331

Reading List:
    Link
    i love you much, thank for your updating , i am waiting for this spoiler a lot . Hmmmm i wish to read more abt juliet and lennox stories in 7 years together

18. hoangmai331

Reading List:
    Link
    i think she needs lennox to balance her magic ,because lennox has power to calm down magic flow in her , and she agreed to be with him to revenge the uncle, if uncle didnt die, she will repeat the same situation in past . So she neex lennox in that time and later she really loved the guy and not want to leave until it s time for Dalia appear. Anyhow i am sure they broke the engagement when her parent died

19. Cerealisa

Reading List:
    Link
    I still haven't fully mtl the chap. But if you curious.
    They meet again at 65 chapter if i'm not wrong. And that time when the news about lennox's wedding already spread in empire, Juliet also knew about that. So when they're meet again Juliet said

"I heard about the wedding, congratulations" ( i thought she must be thought the bride was dahlia)
    "How can i married, when the bride is here"

Ups, my bad. I just editing which chapter they're reunited

Last edited: Oct 24, 2020
    Bastian, Elisee, luliibunny and 52 others like this.
  20. hoangmai331

Reading List:
    Link
    we do have around 20 more chapter to get their union, however i was thinking the novel will play with lennox a bit before let them reunion, i wonder Juliet accept to return or not