Spoiler It Seems Like I Fell into a Reverse Harem Game (Korean)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Pakhi, Jul 21, 2020.

1. The Queen of Hell

The Queen of Hell Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please please give some spoilers about essen! Im waiting and waiting.

Mkp likes this.
  2. MaryMay18

MaryMay18 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes please give us some spoilers about essen and mc, I'm really curious about how essen fall inlove to our mc.☺

Mkp likes this.
  3. Tt123

Tt123 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Except Nadrika, did other concubines will ever Know in the end that MC is not OGYeldria?

4. theia129

theia129 Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So, while it wasn't explicitly told who the biological father is, we we're actually given hints.
    [:Luisa was being auctioned(she was captured by human traffickers), she fought back but was outnumbered and was about to get killed, but MC stopped everthing and have the human traffickers arrested.
    :Essen, Eklot, Nadrika, Lovia, and Seeger came with MC. (This is a hint)
    : Afterwards, they went to an inn owned by Hardad's (was captured by human traffickers too and befriended Luisa) parents. He actually asked if the ml's are Luisa's uncles, to which mc replied "no they are my husbands".
    : He was hesitating to ask about who the biological father is, but mc already sensed what he wanted to ask so mc said: "Biological father? He should be at home". (We can now cross out the 5 ml's who came with mc). This leaves Kairos and God.
    : Luisa's name (루이사) - mc calls her daughter (루) ru/lu (another hint) in volume 6 it is actually related to Ruolta (루올타) which refers to God/Divine/Revelation.
    :Also Luisa said "do not misunderstand it is not five but seven". Referring to her fathers.
    : So all hints point towards God as the father. This also implies that he came back.

5. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    So everyone come to know somehow that og princess and mc are different souls not a memory loss?

lazynoodles, Hiura, creizreiz and 2 others like this.
  6. darkcrystal

darkcrystal Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You mean original story line yuriel is also a bitch?

7. Fayfay

Fayfay Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Now I can sleep tight...

snowberry, beazacha, SueVal and 8 others like this.
  8. Maculan

Maculan Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    OMG! Thank you! I couldn’t get this part at all! I thought that it referred to the MC and her six men, as she brought only for of them with her (Essen, Nadricka, Lovia and Sieger) to save Louise.

Pretty much, yes. Some of them even before OG!Yeldria came back - mainly, Nadricka, Lovia, Sieger. Not sure about Cairos (he didn't know original Yeldria), Ecklot and Essen (though I think that they knew).

I have no clue. I am not even sure that there is an original game. More like… a different world operating on game mechanics. And Yuriel’s just the Chosen One, and the world is constantly on her side. But I may be wrong.

As for Essen… I’ll post about him later on when I get to the parts about him. Right now I have only one spoiler:
    he will become MC’s bodyguard and will be constantly near her.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2020
  9. Maculan

Reading List:
    Link
    For now, it’s Lovia time, who will be next to accept that he loves MC.

- He’s a bookish wealthy alcoholic aristocrat. I mean "the alcoholism" is not stated, but...
    - His only way of dealing with psychological pain is to drink. He was drunk the whole time he thought Yeldria was dead (the first time for several days, maybe a week or two, the second time - for nearly six years).
    - And when I said he’s wealthy, I mean it. He sponsored the whole damn rebellion for six years (in the last volume).
    - He was the second one to pick up that MC is another person (almost instantly, tbh, after spending a little time with her), and he tried to help her by spying on Yuriel (he got a permission from MC). He saw that MC was struggling with the role of Yeldria, and tried to lighten her burden. He tried to prove his loyalty to MC by dealing with Yuriel.
    - He nearly died for MC, and in that moment she realised that she actually liked him and decided to give him a chance. She truly accepted him as her concubine (he was damn happy), even though they didn’t have sex or even kiss as he was still badly hurt.
    - He was furious when he knew that MC was imprisoned for things she didn’t commit and made a public scene. (Ecklot and Nadricka obeyed MC’s decision and stayed silent)
    - Actually, she reflected on how it seems possible for her to even think about being with more than one man at once (mainly, Nadricka and Lovia) and wonders if the world started to affect her.

And a snippet of him and MC. I'm not sure that it's entirely correct, but the conversation seems legit to me.
    I sat down on the bed and gently hugged him. When he put his chin on my shoulder, it wasn’t the smell of ink or paper that he always smelled, but the fishy smell of blood, which made me feel sad.
    I opened my mouth feeling a little bitter on my tongue.
    «As you already know, I can’t have only you.»
    «Yes.»
    It was the quickest and most concise answer I heard today.
    «But you’ll only have me. Do you like that?»
    «Yeah!»
    He hugged me tightly. He pressed his cheek to my ear and nodded.
    «… … You agree now, but you can you change your mind later on.»
    «Am I a fool? I already thought about it in the past. And that’s the conclusion I made.»
    «I won’t ask you twice.»
    «You don’t even need to ask twice.»
    We broke apart and looked at each other. He brightly smiled. Then, gently lowering my head, I touched his nose, his forehead and abruptly laid him back on the bed.
    For a person who nearly died recently, he looked desperately disappointed that I didn't kiss him once.
    “… … why?»
    Pointing at the doctors, I answered solemnly.
    «You should have a complete rest.»

10. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Thanks for the spoilers as always! So, little Mr. Librarian will be the 2nd person who'll accept MC for being herself and gets his uhh... semi-redemption...? (I know there's a better word to use but my brain just won't work) and potentially be the next person she'll sleep with next.
    I assume this is already book 2 territory?
    Since from the 2 covers available at the first post, the ML pairs are NadrickaxEcklot (loyal from MC from the start but the latter as you've said will be the last to realize his feelings. Still... its a bit odd for me to think he's the last to realize seeing as he showed some hostility/glared when he saw MCxNadricka in bed together. Is it a case of denial? Unaware of his feelings? Or judging from his main trait, he considers it an unbefitting thing for a member of the royal family to be not well dressed first thing in the morning?), then LoviaxSeiger. Should I be expecting spoilers soon to my tanned sexy swordsman? I mean, I'm semi prepared for the coming hate he'll be getting for being manipulated by Yuriel. (but I can't hate him when he's literally the guy with the best bod for me *as expected from someone who actually constantly physically trains himself?* so far)

Edit: Was kinda surprised on alcoholic Lovia but then I remembered in the adaptation when he confronted Yeldria after sleeping with Yuriel, he was drunk. Any idea what's his noble status, same on Ecklot too

11. elyacuty

elyacuty Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yo I’m so confused..so OG!Yeldrica comes back???? What happens next?

lazynoodles likes this.
  12. jaxie17

jaxie17 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Dang there goes my theory about who the dad was. If magic was possible and god was there they could just basically create a baby with all the ML personality and features mixed with the MC. So basically the dad is everyone.

gracecfe, Th.ay, Lykalee and 4 others like this.
  13. Nyxiepixie

Nyxiepixie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    oh em gee!! You are my life saver I’ll patiently wait for this ♥️

14. Sea serin

Sea serin Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    But as earlier spoiler god gave up him god status to revive mc...

15. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh my ....it's unexpected but at the same time kinda expected? Well, considering OG!Yeldria debauchery in sex and life (drugs, lots of sex with men and beasts, alcohol, etc.) it should be considered a miracle that her body can give birth, so this outcome is expected, and this is why there's only one 1 child. I think the God gave his all to have this child with our MC. :cookie:

Thank you for spoilers!:blobnom:

gracecfe, snowberry, beazacha and 5 others like this.
  16. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    While the majority of us were probably hoping its a toss between Nadrika or Ecklot, we might as well give props to god since he sacrificed his godhood in order to bring MC back to life. Surprisingly, I can accept this outcome (and thanks to the comment above, I certainly don't mind using the last of god's power to mix all her lovers genes into the child would've been a fun twist. A broken skilled child whose as smart as Lovia, talented in tactics like Ecklot, genius swordsmaster as Seiger, capable mage like Nadrika and being a bridge of specific authority between 2-3 kingdoms with Cairos and Essen's authority, but I still wish she had more than one child (I mean, in theory 4 already have noble titles that could be separate heirs following their father's name, Seiger's child could become a knight captain/commander and have a nobility title later on *once Seiger lowers his nobility hatred to an extent, or have the title be low enough like a Count, I wanna say Baron but the sibling fights would be unfair status wise?*, the only problem is Nadrika but since he's so talented in magic, his child could technically be a head mage leader or something)

gracecfe, beazacha, Minaeli and 5 others like this.
  17. Elihs

Elihs Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    According to one of the previous post about Ecklot, concubines are not allowed to have political power which is why despite being a war hero he got nothing in return for his achievements in battle. I assume all the MLs became official concubines, so they most likely lost the right to inherit(and their previous title passed on to a relative instead) so there is no more need for them to have heirs. And since Yeldria did not take an official spouse, her daughter Luisa and any other future children she may have would all be equal in status which could potentially lead to power struggles for the throne. Of course, the MLs don't seem to be the type to engage in dogblood/imperial harem drama against each other but stuff like that is common and inevitable in royalty/nobility especially since you can't control all the aristocrats and their factions. It may be for the best that Yeldria only has a single clear heir for the throne to avoid unnecessary bloodshed in the future but who knows.

snowberry, Kristal, Hiura and 8 others like this.
  18. Maculan

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes, that’s the beginning of 2nd volume.

I cannot possible grasp the logic behind covers. Why only two of them? I tried to find others, but miserably failed. Why do they depict Nadricka, Ecklot, Lovia and Sieger, and not Essen, Cairos and God?

I have the same idea that Nadricka and Ecklot are on one cover because of their loyalty to Yeldria/MC and their obedience towards her decisions. (Many many decisions that will put her in danger)
    As for Sieger and Lovia… Actually, it’s kind of funny. They do not like each other at all, they constantly bicker, even though they can form a good team together. (They kidnapped and almost killed (?) Yuriel while working on it together).

It’s actually kind of interesting to see the difference between the two pairs. On one hand, Nadricka and Ecklot are loyal to the point they do not question MC’s decisions, even if they don’t understand her reasons. On the other hand, Lovia and Sieger are much more vocal to object her decisions. They will not simply comply to everything MC does, especially if her actions put her in danger. Also, they are more independent in decision-making. So, yeah, that’s my theory on covers.

And I won’t say that Ecklot does not have feelings, he pretty much does (and it’s obvious for those around him - mainly, MC, Karant, Leo). He just cannot distinguish his love for MC from loyalty to the empire. And for glaring… I guess at the moment Ecklot thought that there will be no place for him near Yeldria, that he would be put to the side yet another time (not in a romantic way, more like «I don’t need you at all, begone, you servant»-way).

As for titles,
    - Lovia — not so sure. As I remember it correctly, he is not from the capital, and may actually be of a wealthy estate (like, traders or so). If I find something in the future, I’ll let you know.
    - Ecklot is Marquis.
    - And Cairos actually became the emperor of neighbour country in the 6th volume, even though he gave up his status to be with MC (???) in the end (in the 7th volume he is addressed as "previous monarch"). And I’m not sure of the ending, MC might actually just unite the kingdoms/empires after the whole mess OG!Yeldria put the world through (still haven't read the 6th volume).

And I’m not sure, why your guys do not like Lovia so much. His major faults are (1) his pride and (2) attachment issues (he is waiting that in any moment everybody (i.e. MC) will leave him); because of them he may not seem so likeable, but still he loves MC and doesn't have a reason to live without her (6th volume). He may even seem a bit "naïve" in that point.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2020
    TrinaAngel, fatbe, snowberry and 15 others like this.
  19. Maculan

Reading List:
    Link
    A war. A total mess. A lot of blood and many innocent victims, cause OG!Yeldria is mad and cruel. (She will be defeated in the end by MC)

Louise is the child of MC’s second body (the body God gave her), that have no traces of drugs or alcohol, so she should be capable of bearing more children. Though the fact that she has a different body is already a miracle.

As for harem members status, it’s not that simple. Spoilers to 7th volume.
    In the Nadricka’s chapter, he called others as «other concubines» (첩들); but it is mentioned only one or two times and only in his chapter. He may call them that out of habit.
    In the Cairos’ chapter, it’s stated that «The emperor did not officially marry anyone», also he addresses others as «lovers» of MC.
    In the Sieger’s chapter, MC addressed him as a «lover» (애인).
    In the celebration chapter, MC thinks of them as her «men» (남자) and once again «lovers».
    In the Louise’s chapter, MC addresses them as her «husbands» (남편). It may or may not be there to explain MC’s complex marital status to Louise new-found friend.
    So, it’s highly unlikely that they are her concubines in the end, more like lovers with semi-official status (as for before Louise’s birth). For the general ending (after Louise), it is not stated and can be interpreted in different ways. Though I do not think that anyone of her harem has a higher marital status than others (may be God, if he's truly back). MC specifically tried not to play favorites.

And political-wise it's better for Louise to be Cairos' daughter, so to speak.

20. rock.doll

rock.doll Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Oh, I forgot about 2nd body. I read all your spoilers, still it's little bit messy in my head and the story a little bit. :blobdizzy: OK, so another body gifted/created by God, well that's better, and 1 child I think it's more of political choice. So, MC had the child when the God sacrifices his divinity and becomes human? Didn't the God gave up his divinity to revive the MC? :notlikeblob:

Also, maybe MC tried to be neutral, not to have favorites and more children because it may become a political bloodbath considering her men statuses and general political scene. :sweating_profusely:

Thank you for sharing spoilers and clarifying here and there! :blobnom:

beazacha, lazynoodles, puu264 and 2 others like this.