Spoiler Lady to Queen (webtoon)

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by nenuphar, Jul 16, 2019.

1. xblkdragonx

xblkdragonx Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Omg! So unlucky! I recommend going back to page 42 (or around there). Someone did a detailed spoiler of each chapter. Almost word for word

2. AmyAmiera

AmyAmiera Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Wordexcept is now a legal entity, so they temporarily cease all the translations while the license negotiations are in progress. That’s the rule we have to follow and hopefully readers can wait for a while. Don’t worry, this novel is completed and I’m sure you’ll get to access them later. Better than other novels in the dropped list.
    (Credit to WE)

ARaine, rock.doll and SayuriMou like this.
  3. Shulovesreading

Shulovesreading Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Umm how much time would it take for them to start updating chapters again I can't wait for reading the lucio and rizi arc

4. Ayo

Ayo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Rosemond is the illegitimate daughter of a baron. She gets adopted in at some point and per this novels usual style is hated and abused by the baron and baronness. She's treated like a maid but the tipping point is she gets raped by her half-brother and everyone turns a blind eye because he's supposed to the future baron.

Questions: did she got revenge on her brother or not? I mean she did all horrible things for people that didn't harm her before so... :blobunsure: what happened?

Leilacus and WinnieS like this.
  5. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    My theory is that when she became queen she probably killed them off. I mean if she could do it to inncoent people why let off the people who made her life a living hell

WinnieS and Ayo like this.
  6. GolgoGolgo

GolgoGolgo Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Well, she did get her revenge after she became the adopted daughter of the damn duke. She set her old home on fire killing both her father and stepmother and made her half-brother's marriage a bankrupt failure.

7. RakaSarkar

RakaSarkar Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Did Lucio remember the first timeline ???

8. theDapperwitch

theDapperwitch New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    the mistress is beheaded after her schemes were found out. but it didnt have anything to do with the previous life. she's just outright mad and died because of her own madness. i still don't get how she could have the mindset that the emperor would do everything she wants just because they had awful history/background stories. and im glad as hell that the emperor stopped doing that but he still screams RED FLAG for a relationship even after he ended up with Lizzy.

Alniyat likes this.
  9. theDapperwitch

theDapperwitch New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIIISSS THANK YOUUU

10. samira01

samira01 ♥**MangaLover** ♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you very much @xblkdragonx for sharing these lovely and sweet side stories. I really enjoyed reading your post very much!!

Take care and Be In Touch!
    samira01

11. samira01

samira01 ♥**MangaLover** ♥

Reading List:
    Link
    Sweetie...@xblkdragonx, thank yoouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, thhhaaaannnnnnnnnnkkkkkkkkkkkkk you so, so very much for all these. All these were just the whole and complete this series info.

Truly appreciate it very much.

Be In Touch!
    samira01

Ceu likes this.
  12. Deleted member 282232

Deleted member 282232 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    He is a dumb prick and totally unworthy of Riz. Let me repeat this again - If you were hurt by someone deeply, it doesn't gives you the right to hurt others as well! I read this manhwa only because, in hope of something like 'Remarried Empress' (Ah! The satisfaction I got from it) I didn't checked any spoilers or something before reading it because it looked quite promising to me before my mirage shattered.
    I pity this character - Lucio. But not his dumb nature and a puppet like personality. I liked the concept of this manhwa but not the pairing. The ending should be Riz finding another man and Lucio repenting on his actions and overcoming his past as well. His transformation from being a prick to a less prick. (Just like what happened with Soveishit, he too was adviced by Navier to be a good Emperor).
    My kind of ending (Ofcourse my view) : Riz to be happy with her man, Roseshit's head rollin' on the floors along with her sidekicks, Lucio overcoming his past - repenting his behaviour on towards the Queen - realization of not being a prick and importance to let his senses open - realization of 'if you were hurt that doesn't gives you the right to hurt others.

Shoo and peculiar-tan like this.
  13. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    The reason for infertility test looks quite promising.

14. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    I just wanted to say, I really regretted reading this manhwa. This book has no backbone, what I mean is, it could be better if Riz would've been paired up with a sensible man.
    All that past of Roseshit and Lucioprick doesn't justify their actions at all. And honestly, I don't see a difference between Lucio and his stepmother. Stepmama used to abuse innocent Lucio out jealousy. Innocent Lucio grew up to be a prick who blindly believed Roseshit and executed an entire family! That too innocent. Still doesn't have any conscience at all and granted Roseshit's request for a baby! (1st timeline)I mean what the hell is this! You killed your mother unknowingly was a mistake, it wasn't your fault. But you killed an entire family 'cause your mistress said that the daughter of that family harmed her. Even after having power you did shit effort for investigating the real cause. I don't see any difference between your Stepmama and you. If I was Riz, I would've said that exact above words in his face and would've spat on him. Your past is past, and present is present. You're still living in the ghost memories of your past being completely unaware of your beloved Roseshit's deed and forgiving her everytime you find her faults. Hurting and executing whomever your beloved pleases to.
    Lucio - this character gave me anxiety, depressing and a strong will to make a character come alive and slap them until they lost conscious. I feel zero pity for him and his past. He is a senseless man, comparing him -Azeph from The Villain's Saviours had a much much sadder past. A child who was abused in a most brutal way one couldn't even imagine emotionally, mentally and physically but still had some sense in him. Ofcourse he too killed someone but was way better than this prick if I've to choose. His actions are much more explainable and has weight in them.
    I regret not reading the spoilers at first. What a waste! I'm mentally exhausted.

peculiar-tan and arlovebird like this.
  15. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    Plus, this character Lucio never truly loved anyone. He was a paranoid idiot who craved love and affection for himself and wasn't interested in giving in it back. All he did was to cling and follow the person like a duckling who gave him warmth.
    Roseshit's faults was in front of him in both the timelines, he absolutely did nothing except saying 'I'm disappointed' I'm absolutely sure that this man would've pardoned Roseshit in the first timeline if he wasn't entirely screwed. The same 'I'm disappointed in you rose, but as I'm dumb I'll still be lovey dovey with you' you followed with him in the second timeline.
    He realised that Roseshit wasn't in love with him, so he started chasing Riz. From my POV Riz didn't fell in love with him but her feelings got confused between pity and love. Riz pitied him, and her sister constantly forcing her to give him a second chance triggered and altered her feelings that she mistook as love. Something similar to 'Stockholm Syndrome'.

I see him in no better lights and as the same as his stepmother.
    P.S - There is a saying, your past do not define who you are. Similarly your past do not justify the actions of present time. Roseshit's and Lucio's past holds zero justification of their deeds. I see them as an unnecessary cover for all the milk that they have spilled together. Periodt.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 3, 2021
  16. Deleted member 282232

Reading List:
    Link
    I swear! I'll choose Trashta over Roseshit anytime! Tbh! I used to thought I loathe the character Trashta from Remarried Empress more than any other villain. But this Roseshit just gets on my nerve. I want this character to go through the pain thrice she have inflicted on everyone. Garbage character!

17. pansikoser

pansikoser Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry if this aint a spoiler but I had to put my random thought somewhere ln this niggling thought. But, is Lucios EQ stuck to being a childs? Or a baby? I mean the part of his yearning for love, since he couldnt provide any self reflection thats positive about himself but had to sought others. It only stunted when he left the whore, and gradually grew in something more...

Shoo and Deleted member 282232 like this.
  18. Valtoxy

Valtoxy Member

Reading List:
    Link
    You know guys Hitler also had a pitiful childhood. Abused and beaten by his father and later on failed to enter the arts school scarred the mans life.
    And ofc we know what that resulted in don't we now.
    But let forgive him, you know man was poor and abused. His dream of being a painter failed. Even if he caused so much pain to so many people. We should forgive him. :):)

Deleted member 282232 likes this.
  19. theilikepie

theilikepie Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    He loved dogs anyone who loves dogs.is a good person