Recommendations HELP! im looking for...

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by solivagantsoul, Oct 19, 2020.

1. solivagantsoul

solivagantsoul Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ive been reading this novel and found it on NU and i was hoping you guys could recommend me similar novels...i know that only few are being translated so im mainly looking for the raw novel links

eg;
    My Wife Slaps People in the Face Online Daily [​IMG]

Novel Summary
    Lu Shao: “My sweet wife is weak and can’t take care of herself, why are you bullying her?”

Everyone: “???”

Lu Shao: “Read the book well, turn it so fast, you can remember a few words.”

Gu Mang picked up another one and looked at ten lines.

Shao Lu had a headache: “What should I do if I meet a baby who doesn’t like to learn?” What else can I do, spoiling him.

until one day.

“Lord, several well-known universities in Beijing are robbing ladies, and super-first-class universities abroad are also robbing people!”

“Master, several Chinese medicine research institutes are fighting to kill you for your wife.”

“Lord, several famous international law firms are robbing his wife.”

“Master, several major hacker organizations are here too…”

“Master, several big consortia are also here…”

“Master…”

Shao Lu: “Damn it! Get out of me!”

- Description from MTL

eg;
    Madam, Your Sockpuppet is Lost Again!

[​IMG]

Qin Ran grew up in the countryside. She disappeared for one year and lost a year of high school.

One year later, she was taken to Yuncheng by her biological mother to attend school.

Her mother said: your stepfather is from a prestigious family, your big brother is a genius, your younger sister is a top student, you must not lose their faces.

Everyone of status in the capital has received a warning from Cheng family’s Junye: Junye’s wife is from the countryside; she doesn’t understand the circle, doesn’t understand the current circumstances, doesn’t understand the financial markets. Her character is very… in short, please excuse me.

Until one day, Junye investigated a big shot, his subordinates looked at the sockpuppet that had come off her while she said she knew nothing about it… they sank into a bewildered silence.

It was probably a story of two big shots trying to hide their sockpuppets so that the other didn’t feel inferior.

and finally the current one i found on the raw website;
    [​IMG]
    Almighty boss has his vest removed again/
    全能大佬又被拆马甲了
    https://www.69shu.com/txt/31005.htm

thank you!

yesiambroke likes this.
  2. Lisarra

Lisarra 『 The one under the rock 』

Reading List:
    Link
  3. yesiambroke

yesiambroke Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    • The Queen of Everything
    • The Villain's Wife
    • His Genius Wife is a Superstar
    I don’t know if they suit your taste

solivagantsoul likes this.
  4. solivagantsoul

solivagantsoul Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @xxstarcrystalxx i saw ur review on My Sweet Physician Wife Calls The Shots and i thought we have similar tastes...hoping you can recommend some!!!