LCD All The Male Leads Have Blackened

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by c.decora, Aug 15, 2020.

1. c.decora

c.decora Holy Cardinal, Ascended Mouse

Reading List:
    Link
    All The Male Leads Have Blackened

NU Description:
    Before Cen Si Miao died, she had a heart like the golden sun.

After she died, she followed around the system developed by Jin Jiang and the Underworld.

As she went from place to place, her skill at digging holes for others to fall into became better and better.

Saving the male protagonists with high proficiency.

Face slapping: Pa. Pa. Pa.

So many ideas that others would bristle in anger.

But still, in the end, somehow she still got carried away by the male protagonist.

-----

Just wanted to start an official thread now that the first arc is finished. I am attaching a recap that goes up to Chapter 12.1 since the current translator started on 12.2. The novel has been through a few translators, so hopefully, this can smoothen some of the concerns that some readers might have.

I might be biased but some of the translations were rather choppy that could have been better. So please, give this novel another try.

en Simiao: our female MC, has a system that shuttles her through the worlds to complete tasks and max favorability with targets.

Wu Lichen: ML of this arc, an actor that made an agreement with our MC to get financial support and more opportunities as an actor.

Hu Yinli: Cen Simiao’s nominal fake husband in this arc.

Liu Si: Wu Lichen’s agent/manager, “introduced” Wu Lichen to Cen Simiao.

Xu Senni: Hu Yinli’s real wife and his white moonlight, i.e. someone he loves and can’t get over.

The arc opened up at a flooding apartment where Cen Simiao was screening through Wu Lichen’s Weibo right as her husband, Hu Yinli, called her. Putting on a weak and crying face, she answered his call.

On Hu Yinli’s side of the phone, he was embracing another woman, who kept using enticing actions to distract him from the call.

Cen Simiao puts on a sad play about the broken pipes before ending the call telling him she misses him and for him to come home and spend more time with her. After ending the call, she gets ready to go out.

The scene changes to a private dining room where Wu Lichen and Liu Si were waiting for Cen Simiao, and Liu Si warns Wu Lichen that Cen Simiao didn’t like people smoking. Liu Si tells Wu Lichen to act smart as Cen Simiao specifically asked for him, to be mindful they will have a mutually beneficial relationship. Cen Simiao finally arrived and Hu Yinli happened to call right as she settled in. She didn’t pick up and silenced the phone. Cen Simiao then asked how old Wu Lichen was.

The system appears and mentions two indexes regarding Cen Simiao’s mission: task progress completion and target’s affection level. The background of Cen Simiao’s current body was also recounted. She was an orphan that struggled by herself to get into college, when she then met Hu Yinli during her part-time work. Planning to marry him right after graduating, the day before the proposal, Hu Yinli’s white moonlight, Xu Senni, reappeared in front of him, crying as she just divorced and had no one to rely on. He went and registered a marriage with this white moonlight then proceeded to roll in the sheets with her.

Under the persuasion of the white moonlight, Hu Yinli decided to get a fake marriage license with the original but rarely came back to her. On one occasion, the original slipped, fell, hit her head and died, allowing Cen Simiao to transmigrate in.

After finishing up the meeting with Wu Lichen and Liu Si, seeing all the missed calls and messages on her phone, Chen Simiao just went on a shopping spree. When Hu Yinli called about all the expenses, she played him off using sadness and he allowed her to be.

A while later, at an outdoor concert, Wu Lichen became more and more upset about how he hadn't heard from Cen Simiao. Coincidentally, he soon received a hotel room number from her.

The screen cuts to Hu Yinli and Xu Senni both in a car during a road blockage, where Hu Yinli was incredibly impatient. Xu Senni had noticed that lately he didn’t seem right and once she checked his phone only to see all his recent messages with Cen Simiao, becoming jealous. She begins plotting against Cen Simiao.

On Cen Simiao’s side, she’s still enjoying luxuries using Hu Yinli’s cards.

Wu Lichen gets warned again to take hold of the opportunities by Liu Si.

Cen Simiao gets ready for her appointment with Wu Lichen but was informed by the system that unless the ML’s favorability level isn’t at least 40%, she’s not allowed to do anything. She choked. He was already at the door. She hung him. (this is around chapter 3)

Spending an uneventful night together, the two of them agree on an unclear agreement with some terms: (1) Wu Lichen can’t find other women, (2) try to be friends before doing anything, and (3) don’t get jealous. Wu Lichen handsomely accepted while Cen Simiao cursed the new regulations.

Wu Lichen starts getting more jobs and opportunities, he’s upset that contact can only come from Cen Simiao and he shouldn’t contact her.

During this period, Cen Simiao has been visiting art galleries. Eventually, someone in that circle introduced her to Xu Senni. During a meal together, they both “bragged” about their husbands. After coming back from that meeting all tired out, Cen Simiao finally had time to contact Wu Lichen. As they spoke, somewhere along the way, Wu Lichen’s side became quiet. Cen Simiao asked what he was doing, the response: “Hand Joint Workout.”

Xu Senni became angered by Cen Simiao and began a shopping spree to vent and started considering opening an art gallery. Xu Senni implies that Cen Simiao might be unfaithful to Hu Yinli and informed him about opening an art gallery, she also contacted Cen Simiao to rope her in to start an art gallery. At that time, Cen Simiao was with Wu Lichen.

Cen Simiao has been staying at the same hotel as Wu Lichen. They cook together. Hu Yinli called right as Cen Simiao was working on hanging Wu Lichen again.

Cen Simiao spent her days sightseeing, eating Wu Lichen’s food and keeping him company when he was free. Cen Simiao even attended a party with Wu Lichen’s production crew. The gallery opening is still ongoing in the background.

Cen Simiao went home to deal with the art gallery trap. Just as she stepped into the house, there was a call on the landline from Hu Yinli. Hu Yinli is suspicious and the two had a confrontation.

Xu Senni’s trap for Cen Simiao was to sell imitations to her for the price of originals to ruin the art gallery and Cen Simiao’s reputation while she just wouldn’t show up. But in the middle of the process, there was an original that caught her eye and she ended up buying it with her own money.

Cen Simiao goes back to the filming site to see Wu Lichen and meets his roommate. Wu Lichen gets jealous of how the roommate kept hovering near her. Wu Lichen asserts his dominance.

On the opening day of the art gallery, Xu Senni previously did not plan to go but became curious. She drove there only to find that the doors were closed and there wasn’t an opening. She called around to see what happened before calling Cen Simiao. Cen Simiao expressed she knew they were imitations and Wu Lichen also mumbled on the side for Xu Senni to hear.

Wu Lichen starts getting backaches. Xu Senni finally contacted Cen Simiao again. Wu Lichen got upset when Cen Simiao tried to learn cooking after he’s been in charge of her meal for so long. Cen Simiao got hung.

Cen Simiao and Wu Lichen started a cold war. Cen Simiao became impatient waiting for Xu Senni and got ready to find her herself. Xu Senni received Cen Simiao’s message and rushed to meet her, she had tried selling off the painting in her hand but buyers could tell they were fake. She could only sell the frames for some money.

Xu Senni entered the house with Cen Simiao and started smashing things. Cen Simiao said she could find someone to pad Xu Senni’s losses and called Hu Yinli.

Xu Senni went home and cried to Hu Yinli. Hu Yinli wanted to know how she lost the money. Somewhere along the way, Hu Yinli stopped sending money to Cen Simiao, while Cen Simiao was waiting for a confrontation with Hu Yinli. Wu Lichen still cooks for Cen Simiao often.

Cen Simiao participates in a couples’ variety show with Wu Lichen. Amid the bickering, the confrontation has arrived. Cen Simiao invited Wu Lichen to go back with her to confront Hu Yinli.

Cen Simiao and Wu Lichen drove back to her old apartment to find Hu Yinli. In front of the apartment complex, they appeared amorous in the car and were spotted by Hu Yinli who was also in his car. Once they noticed this, they bickered and Wu Lichen drove up and exchanged glances with Hu Yinli before driving away.

Cen Simiao fake starved herself for two days while locking herself in a room in Wu Lichen’s apartment. He broke a window to get in.

Wu Lichen starts to trend on Weibo. Hu Yinli was using resources to blacken Wu Lichen and was getting a lawyer to get Cen Simiao’s apartment back. But eventually, the news that Hu Yinli had a private vendetta against Wu Licheng and his manipulations got out. Wu Lichen gets sympathized while Hu Yinli’s stock prices drop.

While Wu Lichen wasn’t paying attention, Cen Simiao went back to confront Hu Yinli and someone took pictures of them.

After the confrontation, Cen Simiao moved out and into a newly rented apartment. One day, Wu Lichen showed up again with groceries. Wu Lichen got drunk. (Chapter 11.1) They presumably started living together.

One day, Liu Si contacted Cen Simiao, hoping to introduce a new artist to her. Cen Simiao uses this as an opportunity to increase his favorability for her. Wu Lichen starts trending again for being kept. Wu Lichen took this opportunity to get Cen Simiao to marry him.

They really got married. Cen Simiao starts waiting to see how long Wu Lichen could last. (Chapter 12.1)
    Again, this recap only goes up to Chapter 12.1, including 12.1, since the new translator started on Chapter 12.2.
    Hopes this thread gets more lively~

2. c.decora

Reading List:
    Link
    I am going to be like @Vermouth and...

Disclaimer: I am the current translator. XD

Saving this spot in case I want to do something here later~

Vermouth, Ceilo27, Yuraine and 3 others like this.
  3. c.decora

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 16 - Little Youngster x Flirtatious Girl (1): That’s right, it was intentional.

An Zeru was so stifled that he became speechless. Putting the cigarette in his mouth, he lit it with the lighter and took a deep breath, then immediately frowned, particularly disgusted, "This cigarette of yours, the strength is way too light."

An Zeru was still smoking, then abruptly stopped and coughed a few times. His jaws tightened and his posture was defensive, "I just f------ smoked one of your cigarettes and you want me to sell myself?"

"Accompany me to go catch adultery in the act." She raised her eyebrows, pursed her lips, and looked towards the hotel’s entrance.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2021
    Yuraine likes this.
  4. c.decora

Reading List:
    Link
    Chapter 17 - Little Youngster x Flirtatious Girl (2): She was precisely provoking

Within the stairwell, the light was dim as it landed on the bare thigh, making the whole scene ambiguous. Her back was against the wall with her neck arched back, covered with thin sweat, and causing her long hair to stick to her neck.

Cen Simiao was like a fish short of water, gasping for breath.

"Truly quite amazing."

Yuraine likes this.
  5. c.decora

Reading List:
    Link
    Little Youngster x Flirtatious Girl (3): A flag straight from the textbook

"Do you have a boyfriend already?"

The voice was extremely magnetic, but one couldn’t tell what he was implying by these words.

Cen Simiao pursed her lips and couldn’t answer for a moment. Her chin slightly quivered. This question wasn’t mentioned on the stolen test papers.

Reminds me of Arc 1 when she would always cry...
    She took advantage of this opportunity to go downstairs and had already walked to the front of him. Staring straight at him with seriousness in her eyes, "Whenever I throw a tantrum, you would never coax me."

Last edited: Sep 3, 2020
    Yuraine likes this.
  6. c.decora

Reading List:
    Link
    Little Youngster x Flirtatious Girl (4): Meeting Again

Yuraine likes this.
  7. c.decora

Reading List:
    Link
    Little Youngster x Flirtatious Girl (6): The crab is in the steamer

Yuraine likes this.
  8. c.decora

Reading List:
    Link
    These crab claws are delicious

Sometimes, I have no clue what I signed up for?
    An Zeru threw her a glance, as if she had a mental problem. Cen Simiao squinted and drank the rest of the coffee, "I just wanted to bed you."

Yuraine likes this.
  9. c.decora

Reading List:
    Link
    Are you ready to give me an explanation

The crab fest should be this chapter instead?

Yuraine likes this.
  10. c.decora

Reading List:
    Link
    Little Youngster x Flirtatious Girl (9): Does this count as starting to play tricks

Yuraine likes this.
  11. c.decora

Reading List:
    Link
    Exposed

The voice on the other side was softened. “I miss you.”
    An Zeru’s breathing paused for a second before he scoffed, then he heard the other side say, “How about coming over in the afternoon?”

Yuraine likes this.
  12. c.decora

Reading List:
    Link
    I feel so bad for our ML... Poor kid.
    “How many days haven’t you eaten, your eyes look like a hungry wolf’s.”

An Zeru raised his chin slightly, then suddenly moved and went over to her side. He placed his arms around her shoulders, then replied with a smile on his lips, “However long I’ve lived is however long I’ve been in hunger.”

“Why, are you planning to satisfy my appetite?”

It's like... Sure, the original timeline was sad... But it's not that much better after Cen Simiao's appearance either? Right? Think of the last world.

But... We're also only on the second arc... Maybe it gets better...? This is 1v1... So it should be an HE...

An Zeru panted slightly and asked in a hoarse voice, “Do you like me?”

Who wants me to translate the final arc for some spoilers? >.> If no one actually requests, I'm not going to do it... I see the likes... But QAQ I feel lonely...

Yuraine likes this.
  13. c.decora

Reading List:
    Link
    Also, if anyone if following this novel on the Centinni Discord server, the novel role may or may not have been reset. Double-check if you're still interested in getting those updates!

YinYue is very happy when there are a lot of people getting those updates.

Yuraine likes this.
  14. c.decora

Reading List:
    Link
    And the tiles fall

This is a long chapter. There are some trigger warnings just in case. This will be split into more than 2 parts.

Yuraine~ Haven't seen you in a while~

Yuraine likes this.
  15. Yuraine

Yuraine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hahaha RL has been busy. Thanks for updating as always.

c.decora likes this.
  16. c.decora

Reading List:
    Link
    He glanced at Cen Simiao. “You’ve thought too much, the company has been very busy recently.”

She pursed her lips, turned her head, and drank the milk down before fiercely slamming the glass down at the floor.

Gu Yu’s eyes appeared startled, and he didn’t understand what she meant by this. When the auntie heard this commotion, she hurriedly ran over from the kitchen, who saw Cen Simiao tugging Gu Yu’s arm while her eyes were red.

Choking with sobs.

The auntie panicked. “What on earth happened?”
    ...in this kind of dramas.

Yuraine likes this.
  17. Baby yoda_002

Baby yoda_002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    It's sounds intersting. I'd read it :cookie::cookie:

c.decora likes this.
  18. c.decora

Reading List:
    Link
    Still chapter 26...

Tapping on her phone to unlock it…

Going into WeChat’s messaging interface, the first chat room was An Zeru’s, who had just sent over a message.

She tapped at her screen to go back…

A second later, a WeChat notification rang again, An Zeru had sent over a smile emoticon.

Accompanied by a sentence: [You’re acting really f*ck*ng cute.]

Cen Simiao paused. She really couldn’t figure out whether An Zeru meant this as ridicule or that he really felt this way from the bottom of his heart…

Super long chapter... But there's still 16 chapters in this arc...
    Blackening should be happening soon. The seeking death mission was mentioned last (or was it two chapters ago?), so that should play a larger part in this arc and maybe that's why...
    Have to say, I'm kind of scared (of this "seeking death")... I was definitely teary-eyed at the last chapter of Arc 1...

Yuraine likes this.
  19. c.decora

Reading List:
    Link
    Everything was a pile of a mess right now, how was she supposed to clean it up? After Lu Mi had left, she tried calling the other side. It rang twice before the call was directly rejected.

[...]

An Zeru was in the kitchen trying to test the gas stove, and with the overhead range hood on, he couldn’t hear anything. Xiao Suhan’s complexion was off as she took his mobile phone from the table and suddenly rejected the call.

After staring at it for a long time, she was sure that the other side wouldn’t be calling again.

After a pause, she also deleted the call history. An Zeru’s phone didn’t have a password or even a fingerprint set up, so everything could be done directly after waking up the phone.
    Oh... But I made a mistake earlier, Xiao Suhan is female. And I have now updated those pronouns.
    >.> Ehh, should have known better for short QTs that everyone has a role...

More tables to flip coming up? Maybe?

But it's kind of from the left-field though, no? I feel like I didn't expect this of Xiao Suhan when she was first introduced? And the hints only came in earlier this chapter at the bar, no?

Too lazy to reread... May as well translate more instead...

Yuraine likes this.
  20. c.decora

Reading List:
    Link
    Gu Yu raised his head in an instant. The window had been smashed, pieces of broken glass were now all over the ground. An Zeru’s hand was stained with blood as he stepped on the windowsill with an ice-cold expression.

>.< This novel's so stressful...

Yuraine likes this.