LCD One Man Army

Discussion in 'Latest Chapter Discussion' started by Arca, Sep 27, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Katherine

Katherine EvangelineSatanaAnastasiaDewiMiyabiMelatiNefertari

Reading List:
    Link
  2. ReMark

ReMark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    When and who changed the novel cover!? This isn’t even the MC! There are no guns and crossbows in this story!

userunfriendly and SerialBeggar like this.
  3. userunfriendly

userunfriendly A Wild Userunfriendly Appears!

Reading List:
    Link
    There are guns...in the first dozen or so chapters I edited, during the PvP arc, we meet a player who used guns. :p

ReMark likes this.
  4. ReMark

ReMark Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    There are...? Oh yeah the sniper guy he destroyed in the release of the new updated battle system (I forgot what’s it called. The one where you can pick any class but limited to 2? I think and he mostly just chose blade knight with some support class (forgot what that was called either) This also became the new way for pvp though there are still old pvp who chose the old Hall of Gladiator which were mostly... guilds I think?) (Actually it might just be called just that. Limited.) Ok so there are guns in this novel, maybe crossbows though I really can’t remember them at all. I guess most of the weapons shown in the cover makes sense that this is the MC like his Blood Wire extending from his right wrist just wrapping all around him, the giant great sword is probably the Shadow King’s Sword dropped from the (Fake) Shadow King, and the armor which honestly looks more like a space trooper age armor rather than a high level fantasy game armor though I can see how it can still fit maybe... maybe... The only thing I don’t get is that our MC was never shown wielding a handgun or a crossbow at all. His weapon proficiencies were for a whip primary and sword secondary. Notable whips were the Golden Bone whip from the beginning replaced by the current Myth level Blood Wire and the whip he used for his adventurous explorer persona. And different swords he used for different personas like Ogre blade I think for Blake, some sword for the carry main streamer BJ Gale, and his main Shadow King Sword for Immortal. Also his hair should have been black I believe because I’m pretty sure he set his character Immortal to look just like him. This can be seen in that tournament arc where he tells the two people in the tv station, that female reporter girl and that guy who would become famous in their jobs in the future in relation with the game according to MC about to keep his identity secret and they were shocked and asked how did he do that? Because prior to reveal they only knew him as BJ guy and only those two knew his real face. In the tournament he was suddenly revealed as Immortal the entire time so they were confused as to how he can be two people at once. Honestly these two are probably the only ones so far that can guess his One Guild is truly compose of just one guy.
    Edit 1: I went back to check the guy’s name is Kim Woonho and he would become the future president of the company I guess? (It just said president but I assumed it’s president of the tv company.)
    Edit 2: The girl is the female producer ‘Queen Bee’ Lee Mirae. At the start she is a rookie PD (I searched in google, I think this means Program Director) but would later become a charismatic CP (no clue) that controlled all EL streaming media. Her nickname at that time is Queen Bee.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2020
    userunfriendly likes this.
  5. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    Wall of text!:ROFLMAO:

Um...
    he does eventually get and use a gun...
    :D:D:D

6. Shield Loyalist

Shield Loyalist 『Instinctive』『Status: Hungry for Growth』

Reading List:
    Link
    After searching around topics on Korean shows, this is said to be Chief Producer.

ReMark likes this.
  7. d4rkest

d4rkest Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Is anybody able to explain the chapter numbering to me? Asian Hobbyist's chapter numbering seems arbitrary and changes style randomly. NU chapter 241 links to 175.2 in the AH site dropdown. NU chapter 238, which should link to 174.1, goes to a 174.2 and 239 leads to a 404 error. Then on the site's dropdown, chapter 231 links to 170 part 2.

8. FHandsome

FHandsome Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    They split up the chapter so the numbering is messed up

userunfriendly, iBakax3 and -000 like this.
  9. userunfriendly

Reading List:
    Link
    I don’t even try to figure out any more. Episodes, which are made up of single or multiple chapters, is more informative and descriptive. :p

ReMark likes this.