Spoiler Emperor and the Female knight

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by the Legendary Frog, Feb 7, 2020.

1. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - Oh, please do. I'll be waiting for it. :aww: Please also add why Paul got mad if it's not too much a hassle. :blobtired: Thank you!
    - LOL. At least I wasn't treated the way they did you. Agree, just let them be. I just feel sorry for the people who will be duped by them and drop this because they believed the false spoiler. sigh :facepalm:

Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
    Mimth likes this.
  2. chibihana

chibihana Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    urghhh!! Is been a while from the last time i’m login here

I wish i can reply one by one from the last page i’ve visited but doesn’t got an ample time to do so

@vesperia so we have a fanfic for this? please give me the link! oh Lol XD

about the wrong spoiler i guess they give a details for another novel spoiler? for what i know, for novel Lady to Queen, the queen have 3 children, same goes with Doctor Elise - correct me if i wrong tho~~

Btw, it seems that the official novel translation a bit of general in terms of displaying excessive character traits. For example, in Book III, when Lucius heard Poliana getting married; his reaction:

Luxor I did not know. He didn't know anything. That's how he can sit comfortably because he don't know. If he had known, I'd have done anything, whether I'd call the palace or run outside. "The Marquis of Winter is getting married." That was the hot information Siegel gave to Ainno. Luxus I's eyes grew like cow's. He didn't even ask if it was true and he suddenly turns into a stone. Sir Aino has announced.

. "Pauliana Winter is getting married."

"What, what, what, what, what, what?" retorted Luxus I. He jumped up from his seat. Sir Aino forced the emperor to sit down. Luxus I's legs shook up and down. The Emperor began to bite his nails. "The Marquis of Pauliana Winter is getting married." Three times. I said three times deliberately to prevent him from denying reality. Lucius I shaking his head

. "No-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-no-nong is severe. It's no fun." There was a volcanic eruption in the north and a tidal wave in the south, and it was a furious reaction like someone who heard that the continent was divided by a massive earthquake in the middle.

-Oh and the chapter 87, the interaction between Ainno and Cekel is sooo cute :aww::aww:

Icepride, otomereader, rero00 and 2 others like this.
  3. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello again! :cool:
    Thanks for showing the official one. I'm kinda sad that the translator cuts certain parts. I noticed she also cut Rebecca and Paul's talk. Maybe it has to do with Webnovel rules like how many words she can publish in a chapter? So she just makes them precise and on point. I don't really know. sigh. :unsure:

Don't expect anything from him. He's happily married already. His love easily died down. :unsure: Opposite to Lucius whose love keeps burning stronger. :ROFLMAO: Yes, the manwha is following the novel but they do add some of their own style and stories there as well.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2020
    beeyaahmor, Icepride and rock.doll like this.
  4. chibihana

Reading List:
    Link
    Yeah which is why i kinda pissed when they do that. But as long as they keep all fluffy moments in Book IV in tact then its fine with me :blobmelt:
    and also all the smutty moments as we need it since we don’t have much in previous Book :blobnom:

btw, i can’t wait for the next chapter 90 which on 24/10!! the heated battle of concubines!!

Icepride, Shad586 and ARaine like this.
  5. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - Wait! There are...smutty moments? woah! :eek::oops: Hahahaha!
    I was expecting they'll be cut and leave it to the reader's imagination like that part where they did it the second time after the dance. When they did it at the epilogue it was cut too. Does that mean their first time is detailed?! :aww: kyaah! Dem, I'm suddenly excited for it but I want all Book 4 to be finished translating first before reading it.

btw can you also give a storyline of every chapter of book 4 like you did in book 3? If it's okay with you though. :blob_teary:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2020
    Icepride and Shad586 like this.
  6. chibihana

Reading List:
    Link

lol i think its a just tame smutty scene whereby Paul keep remembering how she feels in their first night lol Since Lucius unable to remember anything; its up to Paulina as she really going hysterically till she destroy her room wallpaper out of humiliation/embarrassment of the night

she remembers how Lucius breath in her neck; how she beneath him and clinging her leg to Lucius body while slapping Lucius sculptured body?! (i really hate Papago on the ambiguous meaning) & how many times they end up doing it;

oh lol im a pervert

i think ive already reveal it a lot in previous page. Just say Book IV is all about Paulina and Lucius determination of finding a way both love and responsibilities

Icepride, MLisMyHubby and rock.doll like this.
  7. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I find it really weird that Paul is the one who remembers more. Since she's the one who's heartbroken, I expected her to be more drunk, wasted, and unable to remember anything. Instead, Lucius is the one who gets more drunk and forgets! I also thought Lucius has higher alcohol tolerance. Anyways, poor Paul. Her first time ended in embarrassment...:blobconfounded:

slapping Lucius sculptured body?! - WTH, Papago!?! Is this S&M now? Fifty Shades of Grey anyone? LOL. Eeekk My mind is so dirty! Please forgive me!
    Yeah. Anyways, I'll just wait for the entire book 4 to be translated. I'm guessing it'll be done by new year hopefully. I'll just lurk on other novels/ mangas in the meantime (y)

Icepride, chibihana and rock.doll like this.
  8. Mimth

Mimth Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hiii, i'm here after a "long" time to answer this hahaha

1st. Ainno just asks Cekel for her name (because he remembers her but not that well) but he does it in a rude way so Cekel gets mad at him and tries to ignore him but he grabs her and then she hits him (i think they lowered his sexual harrasment from the novel)

2dn. Paul gets mad because there are people saying that Lucuis favors the south and center (implying that he doesn't care about Acrea anymore)

They're changing/adding a lot of things:hmm: more than what i thought...

The translation of the novel now is reaching the end of book 3 and i just wanna said that i really dislike Ainno hahaha i know a lot of people like him more than Lucius but i really can't stand his macho alpha personality and i hate even more the luck he has urrgghh, i'm glad that he gets a daughter to be his heir, i'd have been really mad if it'd have been a son
    Maybe it's just me but i've always liked that Lucius didn't say Paul about his feelings because she really had no interest on him (this is just MY opinion but confessing to someone who doesn't have feelings for you is kind of selfish and becomes a burden for the other person)

9. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you for the translation. I really appreciate it! :bloblove:

Well, I don't mind some of the changes. The book is vaguely written anyways so I'm guessing they're making up some stuff.

I dislike Ainno too, especially when he said to Lucius he should have slept with Paul even if his wife just died. That's just so sick! I just can't! Or when he tried to kiss Cekel and feel her up, ugh! Perv! But he does make a point sometimes like he says if you want something or someone, you have to go get it or make an effort at least, not mope or panic around

Nah. He didn't confess because Paul will lose Winter if she marries him and that will make her sad, so he gave her up, but of course, his heart refuses to. I like it too since for once in his life he wasn't selfish and respected Paul.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2020
    chibihana and rock.doll like this.
  10. chibihana

Reading List:
    Link
    - Yeah, but if Lucius is the one who remember, then again he'll do whatever he can to make Paul on marrying him which the plot will totally cliché :blobcheeky: Even in Papago, its so hilarious to see Paul's new side, she seem cannot handle embarrassment of this event and she even shouted to her mighty Lucius :blobrofl:

- Yeah, i was like 'Fuxx! Wth!! now my mind becoming more and more dirtier than ever!! Well the author's way of doing the romance plot is really out of box! I'm not seeing much of korean novel epilogue ending with the ML & FL making loves :blobnosebleed: - and Paul is humming and both of them making lewd sounds
    On the Book IV, i afraid ill be overexcited and end up reveal all the details :cookie:

oh and i found out that Emperor and Female Knights is very popular in Japan!! They even have a page dedicated to this awesome manhwa!! I love how Japanese loves/fanatic about something, they will do some sort like 'shrine' to the manhwa/manga they likes!! their otaku-ness is soo valuable to us here!! They even have manhwa summary until chapter 89 :blobmelt::blobmelt:

https://winter00knightess.fc2.net/blog-category-1.html
    [​IMG]
    You can check out in here https://twitter.com/hana3_87 :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: Paul is soo handsome + Paul in 'maid' costume? oh lol :aww:

DOHere, Icepride, rock.doll and 2 others like this.
  11. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    - Yes, I guess that's why it clicked with a lot of readers because it's out of the box. It's like I'm watching Cagalli and Athrun of GSD. LOL. I guess I'll be brokenhearted once I'm done with this especially given the epilogue (need moar) but it'll definitely give me some peace of mind.

- It's all right. I can wait. I've been binging on other stuff but sometimes my mind wanders on this and damn I feel like Lucius trying to forget his Paul but still fails. Hahaha. Anyways I want to read it whole, no waiting so I'm trying my hardest to forget it for a while. :blob_grin:

- Nice! If there is a huge fanbase then we might see this in anime soon? :aww:
    I hope they follow the novel color scheme though...

-OMG! Paul is soooo hawt in her :blobnosebleed::blobnosebleed: *secretly saves pic =w=
    But those boobs are way too pronounced there. Anyways I can totally agree to this look. Yes, maybe maid look or that part where she hugged Lucius the first time and he's thinking Paul's hair is shoulder length now and he slides her hair in her ear.

rock.doll likes this.
  12. Deleted member 265239

Deleted member 265239 Guest

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you :aww::aww::aww:
    I will be waiting for your update :blob_plusone::blob_plusone:

chibihana likes this.
  13. ArguingApples

ArguingApples Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Can anybody spoil how Lucius discovered that Pauliana gave birth to his son? I know like the general situation but does anyone have specifics? His reaction, conversation and what he felt after he saw Jared for the first time? Also, his face must have been epic.

14. Vanessanellyn

Vanessanellyn Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Welp I read the novel discussions and I found out that Paul was raped in the past, if it's true, who raped her? :cry:

15. Cuddles You

Cuddles You Eternal East Wind

Reading List:
    Link
  16. ArguingApples

Reading List:
    Link
    Her former superior in the Ehas army. Since the Ehas army was wiped out, let's just imagine that he died the most excruciating death possible

17. ARaine

ARaine Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    DISCOVERY: (the last spoiler part)
    FULL REACTION SEEING JARED (in Hangul, use papago to mtl)
    SMALL CLEANED VERSION mtl (of the reaction)

They're hidden in spoiler tags so they're easier to find. Just look it up in the links i gave
    Sorry, i wanna type it but my tab screen is cracked and on data

In book 1 it says that there was a rumor that someon speared his butt on his funeral. Paul hoped it's true.

18. ArguingApples

Reading List:
    Link
    Thank you so much for taking the time to link them. I appreciate it! I can't believe I didn't see this earlier hahah. I am satisfied and my heart is content.

EDIT: (so I don't clog this thread)
    we're on chapter 103 on the Kakaopage app for this novel (we're a little over 3/4 of the chapter). this is based on the English translations already available on Webnovel, Just wanna share this for those thinking of going directly to Kakaopage)

chibihana and ARaine like this.
  19. Sandra567

Sandra567 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hello
    Can anyone please tell me where I can read the English version complete am currently at where they are both drunk after Paulina got her heart broke, the website I use is slow in update and seeing the comments here guess u guys have read far.
    THANK YOU

20. Caiyu86

Caiyu86 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I’m wondering when Lucius fall in love with Pauliana? He REALIZED on the day he conquered the continent. He didn’t fall in love yet when he saw Paul naked and even drank with her in her tent. So when did he fall in love? :sleep: I’m curious at those small detail not mention in book. Any suggestion?