Spoiler Sincerely: I Became a Duke's Maid

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by QuinNoteBook, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Epona C

Epona C Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'd like to know what happens with emperor and Diego - do they meet a bad end cause of all their scheming? Or any redemption for them when realise being played by the siblings??

Also any word on why Ibe was able to cure Ale? I assume power of LOVE

2. althea.w

althea.w Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    i've been thinking about these ever since. i wonder if ibe has some kind of interesting or powerful (maybe) background. idk if it's bcos the fact that she's from another world that she knows what's gonna happen that she was able to lift ale's curse or maybe she's from an important family of some kind of. idk im just really curious of her background.

3. Herodanish

Herodanish Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The OGfl's brother looks so hot from behind. Its pity hes the main villain.

Korleone likes this.
  4. Callmedipstick

Callmedipstick New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Trying to glean anything from this forum is giving me an ulcer. How can so many of you retread the same ground again and again? Does nobody bother to read the previous pages because the same thing has been said about the stupid head maid on at least half of these pages. Is your collective reading comprehension that low or did none of you even bother? She was literally a plot device for maybe a dozen or more chapters. Let it go already

Hathley, kurohamukami and vionysus like this.
  5. Hypothon

Hypothon Semi-known disqus/NUF smut/shoujo commenter.

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone be a dear and PM me the newtoki link for this series?

6. rn_flac

rn_flac Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    The latest manwha chapter confused me... So base on the spoilers I have read, Ibe will save Eleonor (or whatever her name is) in the alley. But in the latest chapter, when Ibe planned (with Ale in a pretense of a date) to go to town to save the heroine, they met her and the prince before they can even go out of the palace. The heroine is wearing a maid's costume and it looks like the prince just caught her sneaking out.

So is this a different scene from the spoiler where Ibe saves her, or did the artist changed the story?

7. rjrahardjo

rjrahardjo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Yes I was confused looking at the raw. I hope someone will explain.

8. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    @rjrahardjo thanks! But next time, like I said, just PM us for links. Delete this as soon as possible.

9. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I assume this might be a different scene. Although the fact Ibee thought of it means the alley event was supposed to happen soon. If I remember the spoilers on the alley event right, the setting should be at night AND Ibee should be alone for some reason (I mean, that's why she was the one who saved Eleanora instead. Because Ale and Diego were not present and ofc because the former not only doesn't give a d*mn but is still holding a grudge instead)

As for the latest raws, is Ibee... hiding/omitting some things with her talk from the king? Cuz I'd be a bit disappointed in her

rock.doll likes this.
  10. rjrahardjo

rjrahardjo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Sorry. I deleted my reply. I don't know how to PM in the forum. Is PM same thing as start conversation ?

Last edited: Oct 21, 2020
  11. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I would assume so. I'm not used to the same function since I haven't used it. And I've only had one conversation and that's on the receiving end. I hope you weren't offended when I asked you to delete your post. Let me clarify how there was a manhunt on translations or websites and koreans are using this website to find out the ones who do illegal postings

12. rjrahardjo

rjrahardjo New Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm not offended. I'm glad you told me about it because well... I'm quite new about this forum and all. :) And thanks for telling me about the manhunt.

13. Sandra567

Sandra567 Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Please if the manga has a novel can someone send me the link please thank you

14. Kuroageha

Kuroageha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Nee chapter out on newtoki.
    Creepy Prince still stalks Evee, heroine realises CP has eyes for Evee but hasnt show any animosity towards Evee yet.
    At the end CP still tries to makes advances on her on ML's face.

15. lazynoodles

lazynoodles Softie for Villainess & BL

Reading List:
    Link
    I think the "heroine" is constantly putting her foot in her mouth when it comes to Leandro - even poor MC from the look on her face is all awkward ("why did you bring that up?"); i think the Heroine is all i haven't see you since we were little~ or she may have said, "I didn't think this would ever get a lover." Knowing full well that its her own damn brother got this poor guy cursed.

16. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    I know its probably because I've been influenced by spoilers but Ibee really shouldn't let down her guard/befriend Eleanora. Isn't her top priority Ale? At the very least, her current goal now that she's semi aware/has somewhat come to terms the story has deviated already is to make sure Ale doesn't revolt. Other than saving Eleanora from harassment (because she's a good person who can't stand seeing someone get bullied I guess), there's no reason for Ibee to favor Eleanora really. The recent raws certainly didn't help if what lazynoodles said is true and Eleanora did say that (even without malicious intent). To begin with, why on earth is Ibee defending Eleanora even? At least based on what we've seen on the raws (since I can't read moon runes), is it because Ibee finds her pitiful DESPITE being a hostage that has some level of freedom AND being able to contact her brother. Heck, as with this chapter and the previous one, she intended to sneak out for reasons unknown. And since she's a supposed protagonist, is a walking danger magnet!
    As for Diego, you'd have to be really low to be flirting on a woman already happily in a relationship (at least on the public eye), much more since its his cousin's woman/same cousin who suffered the curse aimed at him

17. Kuroageha

Kuroageha Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Impossible, Diego truly believes Evee is trying to make him jealous with Ale smh.

Hypothon likes this.
  18. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Goodness, does Diego have selective senses? Anyone with working eyes could probably tell something is going on with Ale and Ibee when they danced. Heck, why would Ibee make him jealous when their current meeting in the raws was purely coincidental?
    Although I say that... maybe its probably because of how Ibee answered him with the necklace back then. If she didn't consider Ale as a lover before (but then Diego misunderstood before too), then I can push some excuse to his ego

Korleone likes this.
  19. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    What is up with the half fluff on ch.71? The festival date and blushing Ale while on horseback, I need emphasis/details!
    As for Diego, is that what you were referring to @Kuroageha? But he only had a one panel flashback! And it was because Ibee fell on top of him ACCIDENTALLY. Sure, to his narcissistic *ss, that could be... tailored to his delusions (I mean, she tripped when there was nothing there at the time) but Ibee's importance with her necklace, the look she was releasing when he (Diego) left the Baron's home (still b*tchy when he took her necklace), and now 71s indifferent look Ibee gave him has no indication she's interested at him whatsoever

Korleone likes this.
  20. Hypothon

Reading List:
    Link
    Can someone PM me the raw link again?
    Series got an update today and will be dropped at 64, so anyone willing to summarize the events post 64/65-latest?