Spoiler Charlotte Has Five Disciples

Discussion in 'Spoilers' started by Littlepie, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Atriedes

Atriedes Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    What did Evan do to deserve punishment? Can't seemed to remember

2. PossaSimon

PossaSimon Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    steal an important magic stone from the imperial family of Marveil, use forbidden magic. (The demon king thing is a threat even if it is not 100% Evan but it is a danger to the rest of Marveil)

3. Chaerfry_Catblue

Chaerfry_Catblue Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Jeffrey wants to bring Evan to his empire because the mana there is so weak, so he can't use that much magic

Also Charlotte asked him because she wants to prevent Carsilion from killing Evan (she doesn't want her disciples to kill each other)

4. Chaerfry_Catblue

Reading List:
    Link
    It is not an exact translation if someone could give their own version, I would be grateful

I have seen that some stopped uploading spoilers in the groups that I follow because the last chapters have not been to their liking, so I come to share them here, Most are a bit disappointed because everything indicates that the ml is Evan so they no longer want to follow the manhwa) for that reason is that in the groups that I follow they no longer upload spoilers... the chapter contains a lot of EvanxCharlotte

The chapter begins with Evan unconscious from Charlotte's blow, she tells Evan that she will have to know what happens to him by herself, Evan begins to complain of pain so Charlotte reproaches him that the blow also hurt so he stopped joking about it, Evan continues to complain about the pain, Charlotte approaches him worried about that "pain".

Evan throws her to the ground very carefully (a sweet scene by the way ... although I don't like him :whistle:) while holding her hand, he tells her that he miss her too much.

The chapter changes to Vermon (the young man with orange eyes) and a group of magicians who have come to kill Evan I suppose, they notice that someone entered, Vermon wonders how they did to enter or if someone tried to escape then he realizes that charlotte is locked up in jail , Charlotte reproaches him for taking too long to arrive (funny scene :blob_grin: ) Vermon dismayed tells her that towards there however Charlotte tells him to take her out first (she could not bear to be there hahaha :blobxd:) Vermon asks what happened to Evan and why he fainted, she tells him that he only slept, we are shown a flashback of what really happened, apparently Evan fainted perhaps from exhaustion, Charlotte assumes that he has not slept at all (just like it happened to Dan:aww:) she also remembers when he tells her that he had already died once (I had to look for this part of the translation on instagram! because in my language it supposedly said that his wife had died :blobjoy: what!!) After having a brief conversation with Vermon, Charlotte tells him that she is taking Evan to Klaus (It should be noted that she is still locked up in jail:facepalm: ) , she wants vermon to help her get Evan out.

the scene changes to carsilion and jeffrey. CarsiIion tells jeffrey that it is impossible for them to take Evan away, no matter what his master says, it is impossible to take Evan in the current situation, jeffrey tries to persuade carsilion but it is impossible, carsilion tells him that thanks to his master, the empire is what it is today therefore the magicians are loyal to the emperor and that apparently Jeffrey was on Evan's side (I think he's calling Jeffrey a traitor? ) then Carsilion tells Jeffrey that no matter what they do, even if he doesn't lift a finger, the other wizards won't let them take Evan away unless he says so because marvel is not a merciful place (Am I the only one who thinks Carsilion is getting a little cruel? They are both disciples of the same master, therefore he should be more merciful to Evan and help him, it shows that neither of them (carsilion, Evan, Dan, Yurian and Eldow) get along :blobconfused:)

the scene changes with the applehead brothers, judith notices that a great dark haze is approaching marvel (my theory is that Evan will become the demon king and cause disaster or something bad is coming)

and finally the last part, vermon finally got charlotte out of jail, they have a brief dispute between them, charlotte tries to knock out vermon but he is stronger and he only felt a blow to the neck, He asks her if she did the same with Evan but Charlotte tells him that he only sleeps (too funny! :blobjoy:) Charlotte tells him that if he is going to cooperate or she will have to do it the hard way (I love her :blob_pompom:) then Vermon says that he will help her Suddenly it starts shaking indicating that something bad will happen, that's all

[​IMG]

I'll give my opinion apart, I don't want it to mix with the spoiler

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
  5. Chaerfry_Catblue

Reading List:
    Link
    As I mentioned before, no group that I am currently in, no one wants to translate the spoilers and they avoid uploading post about manhwa, the reason is that most of them say that it is clearer that the ml is Evan (there are more followers of Jeffrey than Evan) The comments in Korean, English and even Spanish say that the ml is Evan because in the last chapters it has been noticed more (not yet confirmed but it is the opinion of the readers) therefore there is a great war in the comments, Evan's stans make fun of Jeffrey's stans for believing that he was the ml their argument is that jeffrey is just a friend / support character while Evan was the reincarnation of the demon king, the most indicated to be the ml, however it makes me laugh:blobjoy: since Evan is not also a disciple? Wouldn't it be strange to fall in love with a disciple whom you treated as a son and almost raised him? In the first chapter, Charlotte said that she was worried about the youngest because he was still a baby. Therefore, it would not be strange that now they fall in love? Anyway, if he is the ml, I hope the author shows us how she would fall for him leaving the thoughts that he was his disciple, almost son.

It makes me sad for Jeffrey, I hope he does not get hurt, I know it is impossible for it to be the ml so I hope they give it a happy ending later, I hope the author gives someone who really loves him because I don't know about you but I feel like it's already clear that the ml is Evan for that reason I'm no longer excited about jeffrey hahaha it hurts but I shouldn't get excited Also, it is not confirmed yet, I do not know why they fight among them, we do not know if in the end we will be trolled by the author :blobjoy:

6. Mhwang2002

Mhwang2002 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    @Catblue-scarlet - Thank you so much for posting the summary of the latest chapter. I love this story and the raws are way ahead of the scans so I am ultra grateful for your post! I am team Jeffrey because I also view Evan as a baby that Charlotte practically raised. So unless they give DK back his original form it will be weird if they end up together (at least to me). But regardless, this is a great story so I really appreciate your translation here!

bochucha and Chaerfry_Catblue like this.
  7. readerz

readerz Madam Jin

Reading List:
    Link
    That's what I'm guessing the actual ending will be, LOL. Charlotte either forever alone or she gets ALL the waifus. Like, ALL of them, even the females and non-humans.

8. saix2

saix2 I'm seeing things

Reading List:
    Link
    foreshadowed already on the promo manga/introductory chapter. If this is true, then Jeffrey drops on 2nd male lead.

Honest opinion the reason why I think Jeffrey is 2nd ml. Well its the mistake of most 2nd male lead. Time. He has all the time in the world before Charlotte met all disciples. He wasted it. Thats why the route sway that way.

DOHere likes this.
  9. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    but that is Charlotte Eleanor who lived a life where love was never important she spent her time concentrating on studying magic and raising her disciples. In chapter 1 when she talks about Dk she says I will not let you hurt and destroy this world where I live in, when she talks about her disciples I am tired of these brats they cannot be separated from me and I am dying. Also another thing she never listens, her teacher: "don't live a lonely life: get disciples .............. get love, have a family" she only listen get disciples.
    Why is she so determined to be Aria Lissen now and not Charlotte Eleonor? She did not find love in her previous life because she was a coward. She has a wall one higher than herself, depending on the person always fleeing from her emotions and problems.
    the problems of others >>>> (more than a hundred years of life of Charlotte Eleanor) >>>>>> the problems of Charlotte. So why haven't we been introduced to more wizards or people of similar or older ages than Charlotte? This is a world of magic where they live for hundreds of years.

And that curse that she is more than 100 years old wouldn't be enough for the archmage and genius of the century to find a cure?

10. Chaerfry_Catblue

Reading List:
    Link
    you're welcome, I like the story and the style of the manhwa is so original, I feel that this manhwa will have more than 200 chapters like black haze, it would be strange to see them together since we have seen that for her they are ALL babies, but I see that the manhwa is the same as always where the protagonist falls in love with the enemy etc ... :facepalm: However, that does not mean that manhwa is bad because for me it is one of the best :blobpopcorn_cool:

the last chapter gives us to understand that the most interesting thing in history is coming :blobthinkingsmirk:

one of two alone or with a harem ending, I feel that the author is going to troll us in the future :blob_grin:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2021
    Marie_0720, bochucha and readerz like this.
  11. aoerax

aoerax Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    This have a novel?

12. Chaerfry_Catblue

Reading List:
    Link
    All the reason.... she never cared about love until she became a girl, she practically raised her disciples as if they were her children, she never listened to what her master told her
    even Jeffrey has reproached her for stopping worrying about others and concentrating on her, I feel that there is still a long way to go before this manhwa ends ... a long way to solve doubts

who is the genius of the century?

Marie_0720 likes this.
  13. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    I'm talking about Charlotte. It seems very strange to me that in more than 100 years she has not investigated and found a cure for her curse, being the most powerful and a genius in magic. One hundred years is long enough to create and destroy civilizations, wouldn't it be long enough to find a cure for their curse? And now the only one looking for a cure is Jeffrey. I see her little concerned about that and always dodging that issue

Marie_0720 and Chaerfry_Catblue like this.
  14. alqariyah

alqariyah Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    this is actually a good thought like its pretty strange how she doesnt care to resolve the curse atm & only jeffrey is focused on that. it could be because of her age? technically she's still a teenager & doesnt have the kind of resources or sway that jeffrey very likely has in order to figure out how to fix things. and through her, he is working on figuring it out so i guess it makes sense? plus, during her 100 years, maybe she did work on finding the cure w or w/o jeffrey but with the passage of time, it kinda became a lost cause and she just realized that it might not even be out there or something.

i also find it slightly strange if she ends up w/Evan- not just because of how she practically raised the original evan, but also because i feel like he doesn't have the proper male lead aesthetic??? I dont know, maybe thats just me lol.

I actually had hoped the demon would return or something & be the ML, since he does talk about reuniting with charlotte before dying & she keeps having flashbacks of him. but then its seems like maybe the demon took Evan's form and is now pursuing her. I definitely preferred his older form though.

Jeffrey is a good contender & is so smitten with Charlotte which i think is super cute. i like his pining but i feel like she won't choose him lol, which sucks.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2021
  15. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    but the context of chapter 61 left me thinking many things. many answers to be solved and very strange felt that chapter and the following ones. because she told Yulian if someday Charlotte her teacher wanted to destroy the world, after that they put unnecessary filler chapters and in chapter 64 strangely short and without anything relevant for the story

16. Chaerfry_Catblue

Reading List:
    Link

I have read the manhwa several times and some doubts have been resolved (I recommend reading the manhwa again because you understand the context more), Charlotte's curse cannot be cured, not even by magic even the fairy king could not remove it (I think that is the reason why carsilion overprotects his master because in previous chapters he mentioned or implied that the curse was due to Evan) In chapters 53 we can see how Charlotte meets Evan, Jeffrey waits for her to talk about a mana explosion or something that happened, she tries to avoid the topic but they are interrupted by Evan's arrival, in recent chapters there is a part where you see charlotte with Evan surrounded by monsters

[​IMG]

so i guess before jeffrey's conversation in chapter 53, she had to face Evan in that time lapse and maybe there she got the curse (the image where they are both surrounded by monsters) since when her curse was mentioned we can see the same image but without the monsters However the only ones who know about the curse are Jeffrey, the Fairy King and possibly Carsilion.

17. Chaerfry_Catblue

Reading List:
    Link
    capítulo 65

Me encantó el episodio de hoy, ¡finalmente veremos acción! ¿Habrá una guerra? ¡Por supuesto que sí! El capítulo de hoy dejó en claro que se acerca la guerra entre demonios y Mavel para tener a Evan. ¡Ha aparecido un nuevo enemigo demonio! y en este capítulo quedó claro que ¡Evan es el rey demonio! también veremos a todos los discípulos unidos ya que eldow se unirá más tarde.

este episodio me dejó muchas dudas y espero que lo resuelvan en el próximo episodio, sin embargo, el capítulo se sintió muy corto y muy apresurado (Cabe destacar que este capítulo charlotte no tuvo protagonismo si no sus discípulos con el nuevo enemigo )

el capítulo comienza con Dan Monte observando cómo una gran bestia ha aparecido en el cielo rompiendo el campo protector del imperio.

the scene changes with charlotte and vermon. Vermon tells Charlotte that they should get out of there immediately but she tells him that if he really is going to cooperate in helping her get Evan out of there (I think she already senses what is happening that is why she wants to get Evan out).

in the next scene we can see that many magicians have appeared before the beast to stop it, above the beast there is a person manipulating it, the beast begins to attack the empire however it is stopped by Dan, apparently the beasts have entered the entire empire to cause damage.

the mysterious person recognizes Dan and asks him if he is a student of a magician, apparently this mysterious character has just awakened from a dream of 100 years, he has a brief talk with Dan, Yurian appears to attack with his arrows but he stops her.

Dan is half demon, right? Now that I remember that detail, wouldn't that mean Evan is their king? They are both linked, so I guess the new character finds it strange not to see him on the side of the demons, Carsilion appears in his old form (Jeffrey does not appear in the chapter, I suppose he went to find Charlotte) He asks if he is the cause of those beasts appearing in the empire, the mysterious demon tells him that he could have gone alone but needs allies to take Evan, He tells them that if they deliver Evan they will leave and give the order for the beasts that are in the entire region to disappear.

the demon mentions that if that "Evan Serville" was now his name (100% confirmed, Evan is the demon king, maybe he was reborn) here we can see that it means that now the demon king has another identity (It is likely that Evan still does not remember his past life, in previous chapters we saw that he only had visions or dreams, now we can confirm that he is the demon king, at the time he died 6 years ago he could recover some of his powers and memories).

Carsilion asks him what will happen if they do not deliver Evan, the demon tells them that there will be a lot of bloodshed in Mavel's empire.

[​IMG][​IMG]

in the last scenes we can see the apple-headed twins running to help (omg! do they know how to use the sword ?! that would be great, I can imagine both with their sword and their aura) however, we can see how one Judith escapes while another is next to Jerom, Jerom is confused because Judith is supposed to have already left, then "judith" tells him to return to the carriage while a red aura surrounds her.

[​IMG]
    Everything seems to indicate that the theory that Eldow was already aware of her master's situation was true, she used one of the twins to take care of her, If that theory is confirmed in the following chapters it would mean that Jeffrey told her everything when she went to look for him (the disciples went to look for Jeffrey in his office to find out what had happened with Charlotte, when everyone left we can see a red butterfly approaching the window)

We can even assume that Jeffrey asked Eldow to take care of little Charlotte. Unlike the other disciples, she was not aggressive or crazy to look for Charlotte, I suppose she spoke calmly with Jeffrey or persuaded him to tell her the truth, remember that it is mentioned that jeffrey did not see charlotte to prevent the disciples from finding her so eldow took care of her instead. In the chapters where eldow appears, we have seen that she was like a counselor for charlotte (I am almost sure that she is much older than everyone since it is mentioned that Evan was like the baby of the group) she even said she didn't like Evan because he was weird (maybe she sensed he was the demon king) and that charlotte should stay away. What if she was the one who gave the potions and the oath to Jeffrey? it would all make sense! I hope in the following chapters they solve for us what happened to her, I also feel that her official appearance will be soon

No sé si el nombre del demonio se menciona en el capítulo, pero si se da a entender que es un seguidor de la calamidad y su objetivo es llevarse a Evan, ahora está claro que Evan es el rey demonio, en los siguientes capítulos. veremos más de los discípulos, eldow podría hacer su aparición pronto, ¿podría charlotte llevarse a Evan o estar involucrada en esta nueva guerra? ¿Jeffrey fue a buscar a Charlotte?

¡Los discípulos de charlotte son magos fuertes y talentosos!

Carsilion - El Emperador

Yurian - el guardián del bosque

Dan - líder de la luna negra

Eldow - heredera del rey de las hadas

Evan - Rey Demonio ]

18. Chaerfry_Catblue

Reading List:
    Link
    Personal opinion

I am liking the plot of the story, we will finally see all the disciples gathered and fighting.

I would like the story to revolve more about the relationship of Charlotte and her disciples, it is interesting how each character grows and she still has to learn to be less dense! Until now we have not seen her show emotions such as happiness, sadness among others, the character of charlotte needs to develop more, everything related to ml and love is better put aside, I need to see more development in charlotte.

I feel like the author is going to troll the entire fandom in the end. the manhwa is called charlotte and his five disciples so the manhwa will go that way.

however the Korean fandom is becoming very toxic especially the Evan / demon king stan! (no offense, they are not all but it is a big part)

I have seen Evan fans curse and treat Jeffrey fans badly (it's a lot of fans haha because Jeffrey is so popular), many fans have been hurt by his comments thus resigned to the fact that Jeffrey is not the ml, so the number of comments has decreased a lot, the comments section looks a bit low compared to other chapters, because most have dropped the manhwa.

Evan's fans have become very toxic and offend everyone, they still continue with the silly argument of "a supporting character or a simple friend who will never be loved by anyone", however, now that it is clear that Evan is the demon king, wouldn't it be strange for her to stay with him even though in the first few chapters she lost an eye in her fight against him? Wouldn't it be strange to stay with your enemy who hurt many people? Or stay with someone you raised and still see as a baby?

they are so annoying! They do not let others enjoy this great manhwa, their fights are ridiculous!, no matter who the ml is, I want to see the development of the protagonist and her relationship with her disciples

however deep down I feel that the author is making it clear that from now on everything will revolve around Evan, it was always Charlotte and Evan from the beginning! I don't want this beautiful manhwa to become the typical manhwa where the protagonist stays with the villain / enemy, I want to think that this will be different but it is impossible for me with those horrendous comments! I want the author to develop all the characters well

I had my theories that Jeffrey was the ml but now I doubt it, I hope the author continues with the story and does not pay attention to the comments, the ml has not yet been confirmed and everyone is already collapsing and affirming that it is Evan, until the author does not say anything so far he is and the fights will continue.

The manhwa is good, I love the plot and I hope the author gives everyone a happy ending, Jeffrey deserves to be happy no matter if he stays with Charlotte, he deserves more, it is disgusting how they want to lower the character when so far we have seen as he sacrifices himself for the protagonist and has been of great help, He understands Charlotte perfectly, he gives her his space, takes care of her and sacrifices himself for her, his love is too great (remember that in a relationship they must know each other perfectly, support each other and be faithful in the end), there are many manhwas where the protagonist ends up with the friend of years

19. Miki04

Miki04 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    As an Evan stan (don't know why, I just simp for him... maybe it's because he acts a bit like shicumon from black haze) I always feel that Jeffrey will be the ML hahahaha

I think the only reason why Charlotte stayed because he is her disciple and saw him as her son despite the story that might be revolving around Charlotte and Evan. Well, there is still a small chance he is the ML since he is a demon king but I always felt that Jeffrey is the ML due to the recent and previous chapters since he always appears. (I trust my intuition very well since it helped me pull me during my exams)

20. PossaSimon

Reading List:
    Link
    I have seen animes where the MC saves or rescues someone and the plot is resolved about that but this person isn't love interest. For example:
    Naruto
    steing gates
    erased
    tower of god
    Bleach etc.
    Perhaps the DK / Evan is the means by which Charlotte and her disciples will finally have their development and come together in a common purpose. Changing everything Charlotte says in the first chapter, she is no longer alone saving the world she has her disciples helping her. And the love interest may not enter here or as is common in the anime that I mention (he is the person who supports and accompanies them the most) as Edward Elric who was looking for the philosopher's stone but who always had the help of Winry.After all, the story is not just about Charlotte (alone) is about she and her disciples. Because for now in the arches that each one (Yulian, Dan, Carsilion) have had, none of them have changed nor have they begun to get along better, they only support each other because of Evan's problem. And Eldow, we don't know anything about her