Resolved [Resolved]

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by tak, Oct 22, 2020.

1. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link
    So I told my sister the funny parts of a novel and now she wants to read it. But i read that novel months ago & i've forgotten the title & character names...
    The plot:
    • FL bored in hospital, downloaded a game cause it advertised that the gqme brings lucks & her luck is quite bad
    • The game graphic is bad, but can be improved if you pay. FL tried paying, the game graphic only improved for 3 seconds (not sure the specific time). She'd rather play with bad graphics than throwing money into the game
    • The game is about taking care of this bullied ancient boy until he becomes a king
    • What FL did in the game happens in ancient time, ML world. FL thought this is just a game
    • ML is suspicious someone broke in cause his things got moved & his "house" got fixed (it's FL). ML is super wary cause he was bullied
    • Later, FL can't find this game anywhere else
    Some more things on later chapters under spoiler:
    • ML tested FL and conclude FL is a Martial Arts Master that doesn't mean anything bad to him, and was quite lost why would anyone just be kind to him
    • Game time is 3x reality; so 3 days in ML world is 1 day in FL world. It will synchronized in later plot, but this cause ML to be sad cause FL disappeared for 3 days. ML thought FL is mad cause the ML tried to ask for more info (through writing) about FL
    • ML wrongly concluded that FL is a ghost & tried to find ways to resurrect her; but FL isn't a ghost
    • FL think of ML as a child because of the bad graphic (iirc, chibi drawing of ML & stickmen for everyone else) but ML sees FL as romantic interest (due to plot where FL take care of ML when ML sick—chibi drawing—and ML misunderstood because his clothes was changed, FL saw him naked)
    More under spoilers cause it's in even later chapters
    • ML can see a "curtain" (screen) in the air & can see FL world through this. ML doesn't tell FL yet cause he wants to have some knowledge about FL world before confessing
    • FL found out. Got mad. Told ML to tell FL first if he wants to observe FL. FL thinks she will dress up first
    • FL luck in earlier chapters was ML "playing" through the screen

• Crisis! FL phone broke & she can't find that game else where!
    • Around the same time, ML crossed to FL world!
    • Not gonna tell how it got solved in case it got translated
    I read it on mtlnovel
    Please help me find it for my sister :aww::justabotheart:

2. hansora

hansora Someone Who Seeks Fluff & Heartwarming Stories

Reading List:
    Link
    I haven't read it but maybe it's this one?

https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-raised-a-sick-and-weak-prince/

tak likes this.
  3. tak

tak ignorant but well-meant

Reading List:
    Link