Which Chapter Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchuu Manga

Discussion in 'I'm Looking For...' started by kappafrayar, Oct 22, 2020.

1. kappafrayar

kappafrayar Active Member

Reading List:
    Link
    Hi, I'm currently reading the manga of this title and was wondering which chapter do i continue on with the light novel?
    The manga is currently 57 chapters long

2. shiro3001

shiro3001 Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    ln is untranslated

3. Havisu

Havisu Night Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    This is based on webnovel, but it should be on chapter74 if i am not mistaken when the Bug forcefully transported makoto to fight against sofia.

I know this is off topic, but i hate how in the manga makoto is depicted as having a very tough fight against sofia. In novel, sofia is the one having the tough fight against makoto and makoto didn't panic as much as he did in manga or show any difficulty at all. So with this we can say with certainty that manga version differ a bit than in novel. Manga version omitted a lot of monologues and only shows the fight, while in novel there's a lot of monologues and it shows how makoto is still thinking way more calmer and calculative than the one in manga. Its like they nerfed makoto in manga to make the fight scene more of an "interesting fight", when all it did is actually making the fight much more boring.

4. Havisu

Havisu Night Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    Maybe he meant either ln or wn?

5. shiro3001

Reading List:
    Link
    maybe , btw wn worth reading ?

6. Havisu

Havisu Night Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    very very very worth reading. i am still reading it now even after 5 years it was being translated. The wn have been on hiatus for a year if i am not mistaken, but now the author is back for wn...
    I SEE... NO WONDER AUTHOR HIATUS, BECAUSE HE'S PREPARING FOR ANIME!!!!

WN version:
    https://www.novelupdates.com/series/tsuki-ga-michibiku-isekai-douchuu/

Anime PV (released 2 days ago!!!)

7. shiro3001

Reading List:
    Link
    i see iwill give it a try

8. LombokHot

LombokHot Hottest Chili Ever Known

Reading List:
    Link
    Mc too op, and the subspace that was introduced in early chapters put me off. What made it so famous? Is there something thats really interesting?

9. defry

defry Well-Known Member

Reading List:
    Link
    I like Tsuki cause unlike other isekai novels, it actually explores character growth & relationship between others. Race wars, discrimination, hatred, traumas & etc are being explored.

In other novels, traumas are treated as a character change but here, it is more about progressing how that change or trauma affected him. He's trying to grow as a person with his companions & I also like how discrimination or hatred is being portrayed in this novel.

LombokHot and Havisu like this.
  10. Havisu

Havisu Night Lurker

Reading List:
    Link
    hmmmm... that is actually hard to answer. I means, every single wuxia or xianxia have OP mc, and we all knew that they'll get even more OP and will go do cultivation or something and become even more OP than the most OP champ, the premise keep repeating for most of the novel of the same genre, yet people still love every single one them..

also, that subspace isn't really known for what it is, there's speculation but in the end, it is speculation.
    Also while MC is OP, he's not the only one OP in that world, and in the first place, his goal is not to use his OP-ness to just get whatever he wants. He is in fact only using pure magic, without any skills or ability. He might give the magic a name or whatnot, but in the end, it just pure magic using pure mana, it is not the kind of skills you get when you got transported to isekai like both heroes that were summoned after him. Everyone in that world have skills, except mamonos, but he, a hyuman, didn't have any skills at all.

So in actuality, to counter him is so freaking easy, just use skills that can neutralize magic/mana.
    The latest version of WN is approaching this logic, but it is not shown directly like how most novel just spoon-fed their readers with obvious "hint"...

This novel is so subtle in showing progression, that you probably don't even realize that the MC have any character development at all.

If MC being OP is a turn off to you, then don't read this.
    If MC being indecisive is a turn off to you, then don't read this.
    If MC is being pushed back and fort by other people is a turn off to you, then don't read this.
    Simple.

LombokHot likes this.